Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two Latinas kept moaning and cumming until their bodies couldn't take anything else. They were pleasantly shocked at how persistent and relentless Vicky and Christine were being, making their orgasms maintain their intensity and longevity.

"Oh my fucking Lord!" cried Monica.

"That was so fucking good, Mami!" Ashley desperately moaned out.

When the orgasms finally subsided through their sexy bodies, the Latina's were left panting heavily as they tried to recover.

"I'm sorry we didn't win," Vicky said, hoping she didn't disappoint Ashley too much.

Ashley pulled Vicky on top of her and embraced the smaller woman. She kissed the cute waitress as she held her by her ass. "That's okay, mami. You were fucking amazing!"

Monica also pulled Christine on top of her and held her by the ass. "You did such a great job, too, mami!"

The two Latinas passionately kissed their new playmates, showing their gratitude for the remarkable night they had together.

"Sorry, we squirted all over your bed," Vicky prompted.

"It's okay, mami!" Ashley happily assured.

"We will take care of everything in the morning," Monica also reassured.

"Are you too drunk to drive home?" Ashley asked.

"I'm too drunk right now," said Vicky. "How about you, Christine? Can you drive?"

"I'm drunk, too," Christine responded. "And I'm too tired to drive, anyways."

"If you give me about an hour, I think I will be okay," Vicky said.

"That's silly!" said Monica.

"Yeah!" Ashley agreed. You can just stay with us tonight!"

"Are you sure?" asked Vicky. She didn't want to impose or be a burden. And she also wasn't used to being taken care of. She was used to being the responsible one that took care of others.

"That would be so great!" Christine cheerfully responded.

"Of course, ladies!"

Monica and Ashley took their new friends to the restroom and helped them get ready for bed. They helped them remove their anal plugs and cleaned them off before going their separate ways. Ashley and Vicky each kissed Monica and Christine goodnight before going into separate bedrooms.

Ashley took Vicky to her bedroom to sleep together while Monica took Christine with her to the guest bedroom. In their own rooms, Christine and Vicky both snuggled with their partners. Monica and Ashley loved the feeling of holding the smaller women and rubbing their asses until they fell asleep.

----

Part 2

Maria lived a little further out. She had a beautiful house on the outside of the city. Jane had a thirty-minute drive that gave her time to think about her life and all the decisions that were coming up.

"Hopefully, Veronica was right," Jane said to herself. "This could be a night to finally relax and take my mind off things."

She showed up at the house after finding it with her GPS. Right when she arrived, she saw Veronica getting out of her car. The beautiful co-worker arrived just seconds before she did.

Maria came out and greeted both girls. "Hi, Veronica! Hi Jane!" She was wearing a stunning short dress. It was tan and went very well with her skin tone.

"Beautiful dress!" Veronica complimented.

"I didn't realize we were dressing up," said Jane. "You look so nice!"

"This is nothing," Maria responded. "You two have done so much for me. I just wanted to put in a little effort for you."

They went inside Maria's beautiful house and were immediately mesmerized by how large and beautiful it was.

"This house is amazing!" Veronica complimented.

"I've never seen a house like this," Jane said, in awe. "This is so nice." It was a symbol of how successful the young supervisor was.

The beautiful supervisor gave a quick tour of the house, not going into many details yet. She knew they had plenty of time to explore the house, and the girls were probably hungry. She then led them to the kitchen, where her two employees were amazed by the smell of her cooking.

"It smells amazing in here," said Jane, noticing the delicious smell.

"It sure does!" Veronica agreed. "What are you cooking?"

"Just a variety of things that I like," Maria answered. "Some roasted chicken, some Spanish rice, and some plantains. I have a few other things for you as well."

"That all sounds amazing!" Veronica said.

"I can't wait!" said Jane gratefully.

Let me just get everything ready," Maria said, as she quickly went into the kitchen and started pulling the food out.

"I brought some champagne!" Veronica said as she pulled out a beautiful bottle from her bag.

"Thank you!" Maria quickly responded. "That will be great for after our meal."

"I didn't buy anything," Jane sadly said. "But, I made cards for both of you."

"That's so sweet!" Veronica responded. She loved how genuine Jane was, even if she didn't have the money to buy any gifts.

"You didn't need to do that," said the grateful supervisor. "Just your presence tonight is enough! Besides, you've already done more for me than I could ever thank you for."

"You're too nice," said Jane. "I'm just excited to see more of your house!"

"We have plenty of time to explore the house after dinner," said Maria. "I can't wait to show you the back yard. Did you ladies remember to bring your bathing suits?"

"Definitely!" said Veronica.

"I brought mine," said Jane. "Do you have a pool in the back yard?"

"I don't have a pool," the supervisor answered. "I'm not much of a swimmer. But I do have a nice sized Jacuzzi. I figured we could get in after dinner and enjoy some champagne."

"That sounds like a lovely idea!" Veronica excitedly responded.

"That sounds relaxing," said Jane. "But I may not want you two to see me in my swimsuit, right after I eat," she jokingly added.

"Oh, stop!" Veronica responded. "You always look great. And you've been working out, haven't you?"

"Yes!" Jane said, happy that her hard work was being recognized. "I've been going to the gym several times a week!"

Maria and Veronica were impressed that Jane could find time in her busy schedule to work out. But Jane was no stranger when it came to surprising and impressing her coworkers.

The girls enjoyed a delicious dinner together, thanks to Maria's efforts and hospitality. Maria and Veronica continue to shower Jane with compliments, thanking her and praising her for all of her recent accomplishments. The young intern took it all in stride and blushed the entire time. Despite speaking about Jane,

Maria made an active effort not to bring up any of her job opportunities. She wasn't sure if it was appropriate to bring it up in front of Veronica.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner, Maria," Jane happily said. "I've never had anything like that, but it was excellent."

"That was way better than my cooking," Veronica jokingly said. She also appreciated Maria's efforts that night.

"Thank you, ladies!" Maria said. "Why don't you two get your swimsuits on, and I'll meet you at the Jacuzzi after I put everything away?"

"I'll bring the champagne," Veronica announced. "I think it would be fun to drink it while we are inside the Jacuzzi!"

"That sounds like a great idea!" said Jane.

Jane changed into a cute, red, two-piece bikini. She bought the swimsuit over a year ago but never had a chance to wear it. She had become far too busy ever to go swimming.

Veronica changed into a stunning, black, two-piece, string bikini. It had purple and yellow strings, tying it together. No matter how many times Jane saw Veronica in her underwear or naked, she was always left breathless at the sight of her body.

They laughed and giggled while slowly getting into the warm water. Maria quickly joined them once she was done putting everything away.

Jane and Veronica greeted the beautiful supervisor, who was wearing a white robe. She then removed the robe and unveiled a red, two-piece, thong bikini.

"Oh, my God!" Jane said. She was surprised, once again, by Maria's curvy body.

"Wow, that's a naughty bikini!" Veronica said. You both look amazing in red."

All three enjoyed the warm water as they each had a glass of champagne in their hands. The more they drank, the more flirtatious they began to get with each other. Seeing each other in the warm jacuzzi had the girls admiring each other's bodies.

After having a few drinks, Maria became a little less conscious of the situation she was trying to avoid earlier. She started to ask Jane questions about her future work endeavors.

"Have you put any more thought into your future?" Maria asked.

"I can't take my mind off it," Jane responded. "But, I'm still waiting to see what all my offers are before I get my hopes too high."

"Everyone really wants you, Jane," said Maria. She was referring to the different departments for their company, but as she was talking, Veronica started thinking about how badly she also wanted the young intern.

"Yeah, everyone wants you," Veronica quietly said.

"Have any other companies contacted you, besides the one that is already interviewing you next week?" Maria asked.

"Several companies have contacted me, but I only set up the one interview," Jane responded. "I also have a few interviews with our company next week."

Veronica went silent. She always knew there was a possibility of Jane moving on to bigger and better things. The young woman just had too much potential to be stuck as an intern forever. But hearing about how many other companies were already contacting Jane made Veronica realize how fast it was happening.

She wasn't one to be unreasonable or make bad decisions. Veronica was very good at rationalizing and taking things into perspective. But there was something about that night that just brought a sad feeling out of her. Without the other girls noticing, Veronica began to drink heavily, finishing several drinks before Maria or Jane could finish one.

The more Jane talked about her life, the more Veronica thought about the possibility of her leaving. After a few drinks, she was sitting right next to the young intern. She put her arm around Jane's shoulders and enjoyed holding her while she still could.

"You two are so adorable," Maria said.

As Veronica heard the compliment, she began to blush, thinking about how cute she and Jane looked together.

"Are you okay, Veronica?" Maria asked. "You are looking pretty red."

Veronica snapped out of a deep state of thought. "Yes! I'm okay. I just get red when I drink." She didn't want them to realize how hard she was blushing.

After a few drinks, the temperature of the Jacuzzi and the women began to rise.

"Did you lovely ladies have a good weekend together last week?"

Jane and Veronica both begin to blush. They looked at each other and blushed, thinking about their hot weekend together.

"How did you know we spent the weekend together?" Veronica asked.

"You just told me," Maria delightfully answered.

Veronica was even redder now. "So, you just asked that to trick me into telling you?"

"It was worth a shot," said Maria. "Also, you two have such great chemistry. I just sort of assumed that you two would spend some more time together outside of work."

Jane and Veronica felt like they were caught red-handed. But after such a crazy week, which included Maria, there was no reason to hide anything, anyways. They were outside of work, so they didn't have to pretend only to have a professional relationship.

"I was really tired last weekend," said Jane. "Veronica offered to drive me around so I wouldn't fall asleep and put myself in danger. Then she took care of me at home and made sure I got my rest."

Veronica was so proud of herself. She was glad that Jane appreciated everything she did for her. Taking care of Jane was one of Veronica's favorite things in the world.

"That is so sweet," Maria said. "Veronica, thank you so much for taking care of Jane. Especially after such a stressful week."

"Anytime!" she responded as she pulled Jane in closer.

Maria couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't let her mind keep wandering without asking. "So, did you two fuck last weekend?"

Adrenaline and anxiety both rushed through Jane and Veronica. They knew that Maria already acknowledged their sexual relationship. But talking about it right in front of her was still nerve-wracking.

"We uhh..."

"Yes or no?" Maria asked. She was still hot from their threesome last week. Despite maintaining her professionalism all throughout the week, she couldn't stop thinking about the amazing time she had with her two favorite employees.

"I know there's no point in pretending," said Veronica. "I'm sorry, it just still makes me nervous to say it around you."

Jane sat there quietly, blushing incredibly hard.

"Well, this isn't easy for me to admit, either," Maria started. "But I don't think I've ever seen anything as hot as the chemistry between you two. Joining in was amazing! But just being there, in the midst of the passion and emotion you have for one another was simply amazing!

The two employees were red in the face, but they knew exactly what Maria was talking about. They couldn't deny the special bond they had together. They just didn't realize how evident it became to Maria.

"I've never seen anything like it," said Maria. "Not in a book, not in a movie, not even in porno!"

In a strange way, Jane and Veronica felt honored to display something that was so hard to be matched.

"I hope this isn't weird," Maria nervously started. "But Veronica, I would really like to see you kiss Jane, right now. And I'm sure Jane would really like that too, right?"

"I would..." Jane quietly responded.

Veronica placed her glass down and smiled at the young Asian intern. When her mind focused on Jane, nothing else in the world mattered. She placed both her arms around Jane as she placed a soft kiss on her lips.

They kissed softly, gently playing with each other's tongues as they did so many times before. Maria started getting off to the site of the two beautiful employees passionately kissing each other.

Maria slowly inched her way to the other women. Subconsciously, the supervisor really wanted to see them kissing up close. Jane and Veronica were quick to accept her into their engagement. Holding her close to them as they continued to share an intimate kiss.

"I don't mean to interrupt," said Maria. "But would you two mind if I stole a kiss from each of you?"

"Not at all," said Veronica as she leaned over and kissed her supervisor. The two shared a drunk but passionate kiss they disengaged, allowing Maria to have a turn kissing Jane.

Before they knew it, both of the Latin women were pressed against Jane. She took turns kissing them both, as she had one and on Veronica's ass in one hand on Maria's.

"I don't think we are done thanking you for all your hard work," Maria whispered. "Isn't that right, Veronica?"

"I don't think so either," whispered Veronica.

Jane sat there with both the beautiful Latina's on her sides. She enjoyed having her hands on both of their fat asses. Veronica started rubbing Jane's pussy while Maria fondled her breasts.

The two Latinas pulled Jane's bikini top off and sucked one of her nipples, leaving her moaning and squirming. Jane snuck her fingers into both of their bikini bottoms and began rubbing their tight little ass holes as she enjoyed having her nipples sucked.

Maria and Veronica moaned from having their little ass holes massaged. Maria alternated between kissing Jane's nipples and her neck while Veronica switched between kissing Jane's neck and French kissing her.

The two girls had Jane moaning uncontrollably as she squeezed both of their asses, underneath the water.

Maria then took a turn, grabbing both Jane and Veronica by the ass. She loves holding her employees by their little ass holes as she instructed them to keep making out with each other. They each sat on one of her thighs as they passionately kissed while Maria continued to rub their tushies.

Jane and Veronica moaned into each other's mouth after they kissed with even more passion. Maria started getting off from watching her two employees going at it so intimately, as she continued to finger their asses.

Jane and Veronica took a break from each other to untie Maria's red top. They each grabbed one of her large breasts and started sucking on her nipples. They sucked hard, like babies desperate for milk.

Maria moaned like crazy as she squeezed both of their bottoms and fingered them even harder. She loved feeling the difference between Veronica's thick ass and Jane's cute little bottom.

Even though Maria didn't want to stop, she offered to take things inside. "Would you two like to see my bedroom now?"

Jane and Veronica desperately agreed, wanting to take action inside. The supervisor instructed her to employees to get out of the water. She dried them both off with a towel and gave each of their bottoms a smack, sending them running inside.

Maria then directed the employees to her bedroom. "There are more towels in my master bathroom. You might want to take those wet swimsuits off," she said with a wink.

Jane and Veronica went upstairs into the master bathroom. They stripped each other completely naked before making out again. No matter where they were or who was watching, they couldn't resist the temptation once they saw each other naked.

Maria walked in on them with an expensive bottle of tequila and three shot glasses. "I didn't mean to interrupt," she said. "God knows I would never want to interrupt you two! But I thought we could take a couple of shots. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds like a great idea!" said Veronica. "I love tequila!"

"I could go for a shot, too," said Jane.

As she poured them out and handed them to the girls, Maria announced, "Let's take a shot to celebrate Jane. And to wish her the best of luck, no matter what happens."

As the three women took their shots, Veronica, once again, began to think about the possibility of not having Jane in her life anymore. "I'm going to need a few more shots," she thought to herself.

As Maria and Jane laughed and discussed the young woman's future, Veronica was on the side, trying to contain her emotions. The other two didn't even realize she took several more shots without them.

It wasn't uncommon for Veronica to drink, but she never let herself get drunk like this. She had a lot on her mind and didn't know how to express it.

"Are you okay?" Maria and Jane asked, with concern.

Despite having so much alcohol and emotions inside her Veronica, tried to snap out of her sad state. "Yeah, I'm okay!"

"Are you ready to finish thanking Jane for all her hard work?" Maria asked Veronica with a wink.

Veronica took one more shot before putting the glass down and making a beeline straight towards the beautiful Asian co-worker. She didn't know how to express her emotions through words, but she knew exactly how to express herself through actions. She forcefully grabbed the smaller woman and held her tight as she kissed her as she would never kiss her again.

Maria was immediately turned on from the intensity she saw between them. Even

Jane was shocked by how passionately Veronica kissed her. Jane could feel the emotion flowing through Veronica. She was kissing her with even more passion than she usually did. Jane tried to return the kiss with just as much passion and intensity.

The naked employees were locked in a kiss and went down to the bed. Veronica pulled Jane on top of her and slid her hand between the Asian woman's legs. They kissed as Veronica placed one hand on the back of Jane's head and used the other to rub her pussy.

Jane felt Veronica making love to her like never before. She moaned uncontrollably on her hands and knees as she was on top of the Latina, kissing her with all the passion she had.

Maria was blown away by the actions of her employees, especially Veronica. She was seeing even more passion than ever before. Maria decided to help by getting behind Jane's ass and licking it. Veronica continued to rub her pussy.