Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby, I do!" exclaimed Christine. "I am a naughty girl!"

"Who's my naughty little girl?" Monica asked.

"I'm your naughty little girl!" Christine quickly responded.

"Who's MY naughty girl?" Ashley also asked.

"I AM!" moaned Vicky.

Ashley and Monica resumed spanking their cute little girls, feeling powerful and sexy during the process. Christine and Vicky's cute little bottoms were so red from their first sexual spanking. It was so hot and exotic to them, but they had no idea that it was just the beginning.

Once the girls finally finished their spankings, Vicky and Christine were left moaning for more. They couldn't explain it, but they were now ready for a lesbian experience with no insecurities to hold them back.

"That was so fucking hot!" Vicky exclaimed.

Ashley embraced her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "You were so hot, mami!"

"So were you!" Monica said to Christine. "I'm might have to spank you more often."

"We've never done anything like that before," Christine admitted, with excitement. "But that was so hot!"

"It was new to us, too," said Ashley. "I even refused to do some of these things, until Jane did them to me, of course."

"We can do some more stuff to you," said Monica. "We might even try some new things of our own," she said with a wink.

Vicky and Christine looked at each other and smiled in agreement.

"We're up for it!" said Christine.

"I can't wait!" said Vicky.

They giggled as they ran into Ashley's room. They shut the door and threw the thong cladded Asian girls on the bed. Ashley jumped on top of Vicky and started making out with her. Monica followed suit by straddling Christine and kissing her urgently.

The girls were all much more comfortable this time around. There was a lot more touching and groping as even Vicky and Christine started grabbing the two Latinas asses, as they continued to kiss.

After the hot make-out session, Ashley and Monica looked at each other before coming to an agreement, without even using words.

"When do I get a turn with this little one?" Ashley asked as she grabbed Christine.

"As soon as you stop hogging this sexy girl," Monica responded, as she moved over to Vicky.

Although Christine was building a strong connection with Monica, she was more than excited to have a turn with the hot Ashley. Vicky was also excited to get a chance with the bubbly and fun Monica.

They both engaged their new girls and kissed as they passionately groped and rubbed each other's entire bodies. None of the girls could keep their hands off each other's asses. None of the girls could stop themselves from wanting to fuck each other.

Ashley and Monica took a break from kissing the other girls so they could kiss each other again. They wanted to make sure they weren't leaving each other out in all the sexual tension.

After kissing Monica passionately, Ashley asked the girls if they were ready for their second chance at kissing each other. "Let's see if you girls can do better than last time."

"I'm ready!" said Christine.

"I'm ready, too," Vicky added.

The two cute girls were ready to give it their all this time, but Ashley wanted to make things interesting. "Just hold on there for one second," she said, stopping them from tearing into each other. "I think I have a great idea to help you."

Ashley pulled Monica aside and whispered in her ear. Vicky and Christine could see Monica's eyes light up as Ashley must have whispered something very naughty. They couldn't even begin to imagine what was in store for them.

"Okay, ladies, Ashley found a way to spice things up even more," Monica announced.

"What could you possibly have in store for us?" Christine desperately asked.

"Oh, just you wait, little one," said Ashley.

They set the two Asian girls on the bed, on their hands and knees, facing each other. Ashley got behind Vicky while Monica placed herself behind Christine. The anticipation was killing them as they waited for Ashley's plan. Suddenly, Ashley indicated to Monica that they were ready to execute.

Ashley went down on Vicky's ass and pulled her little thong down. Monica simultaneously followed the leader and pulled Christine's thong down as well. Both girls moaned as their little ass holes were exposed. Goosebumps came over their entire bodies as they anxiously awaited what was next.

"Have you ever had your ass licked?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, my God! No!" exclaimed Vicky.

"That's so wild!" exclaimed Christine.

"We are going to lick your cute little tushies while you two make out. How does that sound?" Monica proposed.

"I don't know if I'm ready!" Vicky shouted. "I never imagined somebody would lick my ass!"

"Oh, I'm definitely going to lick your ass hole," Ashley assured.

"Yeah, we're going to eat your cute little asses up!" Monica agreed.

Once again, the two waitresses were filled with adrenaline as they couldn't believe what was happening to them. Neither of them ever fantasized about having their ass holes licked, but they knew they were about to experience it for the first time.

Ashley ferociously grabbed Vicky's hips and pulled her ass right over her face. Monica grabbed Christine's cute little behind and stuck her tongue right against her anus. The two Asian girls moaned like crazy as their tight little asses were licked clean by the Latinas' warm tongues.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh my God!" screamed Christine!

"What is that!?" screamed Vicky. "Why does that feel so good! Oh, Fuck!"

Ashley and Monica smacked their bottoms, reminding them that they are supposed to be kissing. The younger women were subordinate and forced themselves to kiss each other as they continued to moan constantly from the warm stimulation.

They tried their best, but they were barely able to focus on kissing. The cute girls couldn't stop themselves from moaning and squirming as they felt the tongues pressing into their anuses for the first time.

Ashley and Monica both began to play with themselves as they enjoyed eating the cute little asses. They moaned as they spread the little ass cheeks apart and ferociously attacked with their tongues.

"Oh, my God! Ohhhhhhh!!!" screamed Christine.

"Why does it feel so good!?" Vicky desperately moaned out. "Oh, fuck! That feels so good!"

Vicky and Christine were once again encouraged to focus on kissing each other, but it was so hard with the wet tongues tantalizing their ass cracks. They kissed and played with each other's tongues as they moaned intensely from the two Latinas were cleaning out their asses.

Once the girls were finally able to collect themselves and kiss each other with the intensity they needed, Monica and Ashley finally became pleased. They could have licked the cute waitresses' ass holes forever, but they had more plans in store for them.

"I have an idea!" Monica said.

"What now!?" Christy and Vicky asked. They could barely take anymore. The two Latinas were driving them crazy.

Ashley followed Monica over to the bag they brought home from the sex store. They both giggled as they rummaged through it and walked back with big smirks on their faces.

"Now, can you admit that you like having your asses played with?" Monica asked in a sweet voice.

In complete humility, Christine and Vicky had to admit that they loved it.

"I like it when you play with my ass!" Christine urgently answered

"It feels so good!" Vicky responded, desperately hoping for more.

"Well, since you like having your tushies played with so much, I have a toy for both of you."

The girls' eyes were wide open as they could only imagine what was going to happen next. Ashley gently rubbed Vicky's anus while Monica took care of Christine's. Intense pleasure filled the girl's tight ass holes as Ashley and Monica began forcing anal plugs inside of them.

Neither Christine nor Vicky ever experienced anything like this. They screamed out intensely as they felt the force of the plugs making their way inside of them. Their asses were so tight; the Latinas weren't sure they could fit the plugs inside of them. But with patience and determination, Christine and Vicky had the plugs secured in their asses.

"You look so cute with this plug sticking out your ass!" said Ashley, as she wiggled it, causing Vicky to moan like crazy

"So do you!" Monica said, playing with the plug.

The two young women moaned incredibly hard every time Ashley and Monica wiggled their butt plugs. Feeling the pressure of the plugs moving around inside them gave them a very wild sensation. They both crawled around with the plugs sticking out of their asses as Ashley and Monica had fun playing with them and teasing their cute bottoms.

"How does that feel, ladies?" Ashley asked.

"Oh my fucking God!" screamed Vicky, as she could barely handle the pleasure.

"It's so good!" Christine cried out, barely being able to keep her eyes open.

Monica ordered Christine to crawl towards her on the bed. The cute little waitress made her way towards Monica as she desperately moaned out to her. "You're going to make me cum so hard, aren't are you?"

"I'm going to take good care of you," said Monica as she cradled Christine's shoulders and started rubbing her wet pussy.

"Come to mami," Ashley instructed Vicky.

Vicky moaned with every inch she crawled. "I'm going to come so fucking hard, for you!" she moaned out.

"Yes, you are baby," Ashley assured her. "Mami is going to take good care of you!" She smacked Vicky on the ass and wiggled her butt plug before cradling her shoulders and rubbing her clit.

Both girls had their shoulders cradled as they leaned on their sides and sucked on their mami's nipples. They desperately licked and sucked the juicy tits as they both had their wet pussies rubbed and played with.

"Hey, Monica!" Ashley called out as she continued to pleasure her little playmate. "Who do you think is going to make their girl come first?"

Monica looked down and watched how desperate Christine was as she moaned and cried for more. "I definitely think MY girl is going to win that challenge."

Ashley saw and felt the desperation from Vicky as she was sucking on her tit and squirming intensely from being rubbed. "You're on!" she challenged back.

They both continued holding and rubbing the girls' wet pussies, quickly bringing them to the edge of orgasms.

"Come on, baby. You can do it!" Ashley encouraged, trying to win the race.

Vicky was moaning like crazy and squirming around as she knew it was only a matter of time

"Come on, mami! Come for me!" Monica encouraged Christine. "You're so close!"

Christine was clenching hard onto Monica's tit and holding on to her for dear life. Her moans were loud and frequent, rivaling the moans of her best friend, Vicky.

Suddenly, Christine exploded orgasmically and squirted uncontrollably. Monica had trouble holding her in place but was strong enough to hold her safely in her arms as her body shuttered.

A few seconds later, Vicky followed suit by having her own orgasmic explosion. She jerked around and squirted uncontrollably, as the orgasm rocked her entire body. No matter how loud she moaned, Ashley comforted her and kept encouraging her to suck on her tit as she continued to cum.

Ashley and Monica excitedly continued, ferociously rubbing their pussies and making their orgasms last as long as possible.

When the two younger girls were finally done with their explosive orgasms, they rested in the arms of their beautiful counterparts. Ashley and Monica caressed their exhausted bodies, taking care of them just as they promised. It was the first time they had ever had someone else make them cum, and it couldn't have been more enjoyable.

"Good job, baby," Monica said. "We won."

"Only by a couple of seconds!" Ashley pointed out. "We'll win the next round, right, mami?" she said to Vicky, as she put her fingers through her hair.

Vicky's eyes lit up as she tried to catch her breath. "Next round?"

"You didn't think we were done, did you?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, my God!" Vicky exclaimed. "You already destroyed me!"

"Me too!" Christine agreed. "I'm exhausted!"

"So, you two don't want anymore?" Monica asked. "You're done?"

"I didn't say that!" Christine answered.

"Do you want more or not?" Ashley asked.

"I want more!" Christine quickly answered. "I just don't know if I could take anymore!"

"Yeah! I've never come like that before!" Vicky added.

Ashley began to rub Vicky's ass while still cradling her shoulders. "You can handle some more for me, can't you?"

"I think so," Vicky responded, wanting to please her.

Monica also began to caress Christine. "We have more to give you. Please, mami? Can you take some more for me?"

"I can!" Christine encouragingly answered.

"That's a good girl," Monica said.

"How about you, baby?" Ashley asked Vicky. "Will you do it for mami?"

"I will! I will!" Vicky submissively answered.

Ashley and Monica walked back to their bag to grab new items. "You didn't forget about these, did you?" Ashley asked. Monica and Ashley held up the two strap-ons they bought from the sex store.

"You're going to use those on us?!" Christine asked.

"We sure are, baby," Monica answered, as she began to strap herself up.

"You are going to fuck us so hard!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Of course, we are!" Ashley said as she strapped herself up.

Although Christine and Vicky were willing to obey the two Latin women, they were forcefully placed on their hands and knees, once again. They were placed side by side, with their cute bottoms almost touching each other. Ashley got behind Vicky as Monica set herself up behind Christine.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Christine exclaimed, in anticipation.

"We are going to get fucked, so good!" Christine and Vicky exclaimed as they looked into each other's eyes.

They never imagined that they would do something as crazy as getting fucked together. They could feel their hips being grabbed as they felt the tips slowly inserting inside of them. Although Christine and Vicky were very tight, they were so wet from their previous orgasmic explosions, that the toys slid right inside of their pussies.

Ashley and Monica were kind enough to start slow, easing the small Asian girls into the process. The girls moaned out as their pussies began to be filled, and their bodies were rocked back and forth by their dominant partners.

The moans turned into screams as the Latina's grabbed their hips and thrust themselves harder and harder. Ashley and Monica were now side-by-side, competing to see who could fuck their girl the best.

They could tell by the screams that it was going to be a tight race. Both girls screamed louder and louder as they were filled with pleasure. Vicky and Christine bounced back and forth on the cocks of the strap-ons, begging for more.

Ashley pulled Vicky's hair and smacked her ass, trying to get her to cum first. "Come on, baby! Cum for me! You're so close!"

"You can do it!" Monica encouraged, as she copied Ashley by spanking Christine's ass and pulling her hair.

The younger girls love being taken control of as they are being humped back and forth. They moaned intensely with every smack on their ass and with every tug of their hair. To make matters worse, Ashley and Monica would also start wiggling their anal plugs, making them scream from excruciating pleasure.

"I'm going to cum again!" Vicky frantically moaned as she was being fucked so hard!

"Yeah! Cum for me! You can do it, mami!" Ashley yelled, with another smack of the ass.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" cried Christine.

Monica tried to help her by wiggling her plug even harder. "Yeah, cum for mami! Cum!"

Vicky tensed up before letting out a massive explosion as she squirted all over the bed and moaned uncontrollably.

Ashley immediately let out a cheer but continued to fuck Vicky's wet pussy. She continued to thrust her with the strap-on while Vicky jerked fervently while squirting all over the bed. When the cute waitress was done cumming, Ashley rubbed her entire body and told her how great of a job with her victorious orgasm.

Although Monica didn't win, she was still very gracious and continued to wiggle the plug while fucking Christine to completion. Her partner kept moaning as she squirmed and squirted intensely.

"Yeah, mami! Cum for me! Great job!" She sensually rubbed Christine, comforting her that she was about to collapse from exhaustion.

They each gently laid their girls down next to each other, allowing them to finally rest and be rewarded for doing such great jobs.

"Thank you!" Vicky said, with a very sweet voice. She was still moaning from the residual effects of her orgasm.

Christine also thanked Monica, telling her how was amazing her orgasm was.

They each received a kiss before being allowed to rest and recover.

"I believe it's a tied up now, said Monica. "Are we going to be satisfied with a draw?"

"Definitely not," said Ashley. "We have to find a way to settle this, once and for all."

The girls began discussing ways that they could have one last competition, to break the tie. Eventually, they came up with an idea but needed help from their exhausted playmates.

"You girls must be worn out," Monica said. "Would you mind helping Ashley and me, with a final tiebreaker?"

"Oh, my God! What do you have in mind?" Christine asked.

"I know you two are still new to this," Ashley started. "But, you wouldn't happen to mind licking our pussies, would you?"

Vicky and Christine were immediately excited. They jumped at the opportunity to pleasure the two Latinas, for once.

"We can do that!" Vicky said.

"Of course, we want to do it!" Christine added.

Ashley and Monica took off their strap-ons and lay in the bed next to each other. Vicky moved down between Ashley's legs, just as Christine positioned herself between Monica's.

The two younger girls couldn't contain themselves. They immediately started licking their playmates pussies, hoping to give them even a fraction of the pleasure that they received that night. Ashley and Monica were already incredibly wet.

Fucking the two small waitresses that night had already made them hot enough. It wouldn't take much for them to reach their own climaxes.

"Ayy mami!" cried Ashley as she felt Vicky's warm time pleasuring her.

"Yeah! Just like that! Just like that, mami!" Monica moaned.

Christine and Vicky were moaning just as much from being able to finally pleasure their dominant partners. They licked vigorously, sending the two Latinas into a frenzy. They were even more turned on when Monica and Ashley place a hand on top of each of their heads, encouraging them to keep doing a great job.

From the stories they overheard and the experiences they had that night, the cute waitresses could tell that Ashley and Monica liked having their assholes played with. They each placed a finger inside their partner's ass hole's as they continued to eat them out.

"Oh, fuck! Mami, yes!" screamed Ashley. "That's so good!"

Monica moaned out deeply as she felt Christine's finger wiggling inside her. "Maaaammmiiii!"

Vicky and Christine could have gone for hours, but after everything that already happened that night, it didn't take long before the two Latina's were approaching a climax. Their moans only encouraged the two younger girls to lick and finger them faster. They tensed up as the orgasms were about to explode.

Suddenly, Monica jerked extremely hard. She came profusely, allowing her juices to run down her thick thighs as Christine tried to lick everything up. "Ayyyyy Mamiiiiii!" she moaned out, as Christine continued to eat her juicy pussy.

A few seconds later, Vicky could feel Ashley's ass tightening around her finger as the Latina began to squirt all over the place. Vicky ate everything up and pushed her finger even further into her anus. "Mamiiiiii!" Ashley screamed and moaned as she began to squirm uncontrollably. "Oh, Mami! Fuck!" she constantly screamed as the orgasm continued to ravish her body.