Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane moaned even harder ask her ass was being licked up and down my Maria's wet tongue. The double pleasure of Veronica's fingers and supervisor's tongue was driving her crazy.

"Keep kissing her," Maria instructed to Jane. She loved bringing the wildest sides out of them as they continued to make fiery love.

Veronica kissed Jane and rubbed her pussy with everything she had. She wanted to kiss Jane deeply so that she could remember it forever. She wanted to kiss her like it was the last time they would ever kiss.

The Asian's moans intensified, and she started to breathe faster. Maria could tell that Jane was on the verge of coming. She encouraged the young intern, telling her, "Yes, baby! Cum for Veronica! You know you want to!"

"Yeah, cum for me, mami," Veronica sensually said, hoping they could give Jane an orgasm to remember. They kissed even harder as she rubbed her soaking wet pussy.

While Maria was licking Jane's ass hole up and down, she noticed her cute bottom clench and wiggle before she let out a huge moan and squirted all over the place. "Oh, fuck yeah!" She ate Jane's ass even harder as the small woman squirted all over the bed and Veronica.

Jane mound uncontrollably, but the two Latinas wouldn't let up. They continued to pleasure her ass and pussy as Veronica kissed her. Jane continued to squirt, and as her body violently jerked around from the explosive orgasm.

They placed the exhausted young woman down on her back, and each lay by one of her sides. They caressed her and kissed her body softly as they told her how amazing a woman and employees she was. Veronica especially loved showering Jane with compliments. She knew how much Jane appreciated words of affirmation.

Maria reached over and rubbed Veronica's pussy. Veronica was already so hot she immediately started moaning as Maria rubbed her wet clit. She then returned the favor by massaging Maria's pussy right back. Jane had her hands on both of the Latina's asses as they reached across her body and pleasured each other.

The two Latinas moaned uncontrollably as Jane started rubbing up and down on their ass holes. It only intensified the pleasure as they continued to massage each other. They took turns kissing each other and kissing Jane.

Jane loved how badly the sexy Latinas loved having their tushies rubbed and fingered. She spanked both of their asses at the same before resuming the anus rubs.

Veronica turned up the heat by losing herself and making out with Jane uncontrollably. Maria loved being the third wheel to Jane and Veronica. She could watch them kiss all day if they let her. Just being in the presence of something so special turned her on.

Nothing turned Veronica on more than locking lips with the beautiful intern. They had such a strong connection through their kisses. Having Jane finger her ass and Maria massage her pussy only made the moment more intense.

It wasn't long until Veronica and Maria were both cumming with Jane's fingers up their asses. They rubbed each other to completion as they felt each other moaning and sandwiching Jane in-between them. Jane held them both tightly by their asses, and they held on to her for dear life.

The exhaustion from the orgasm and the alcohol both hit Veronica at the same time. She collapsed onto the bed and closed her eyes as her body tried to recover. Everything was quickly becoming a blur for Veronica after such a taxing night.

After the orgasms subsided, Jane and Maria realize just how drunk Veronica was. They tried to get a response from her, but Veronica was having a hard time staying awake.

"I'm sorry, baby," Veronica said to Jane. "I drank too much, and I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Veronica!" Jane tried to assure.

"I'm so sorry, Jane," she continued. "I'm sorry, Maria. I just drank too much. I'm sorry."

"Please stop apologizing," Maria said. "Everything is okay. We all had a lot to drink."

"I'm sorry, Jane," Veronica kept saying. She was suddenly insecure and was upset that Jane was seeing her at her worst. She wanted to cherish every moment she had with her. Veronica knew that her time with the smart co-worker was limited, and she didn't want to waste a single moment.

"It's okay, baby," Jane said, as she held Veronica's head against her chest. "It's okay. You just need some rest."

"You two have such a beautiful relationship," Maria said, as she watched the young woman comfort Veronica.

As Jane began to blush, Veronica looked up at her and said, "I miss you."

"You don't have to miss me," she said. "I'm right here."

"I still miss you," said Veronica as she clutched onto Jane tightly.

Jane comforted Veronica and put her fingers through her hair. "I'm right here, baby. Everything's going to be okay."

"I didn't mean to get this drunk," said Veronica. "I didn't mean to get this drunk, and now I miss you."

"I'm right here, Veronica," Jane assured. "I'll take care of you tonight."

Suddenly Veronica began to get emotional. She was fighting back the tears as the emotions started running through her head. "This might be one of my last nights with Jane, and I'm too drunk even to enjoy it! What the fuck is wrong with me?" she thought to herself.

Jane noticed Veronica getting emotional. She could see the tears forming in her eyes and tried to wipe them away before they went down her face. "What's wrong, baby? She quickly asked.

Veronica was intoxicated, but she still couldn't bring herself to say what she really felt. "I don't know!" she answered.

Maria and Jane were both shocked and worried about Veronica. They had never seen her in such an emotional state. Even Maria, who had known her for a long time, had never seen Veronica so emotional.

"What can we do?" Maria asked. "What do you want, honey?"

"I just... I don't know. I'm just sorry that I'm drunk."

"It's okay for Veronica!" responded Jane. "We will take care of you."

Veronica clutched onto Jane tightly. "Just...please don't leave me...tonight."

"I won't," Jane whispered.

"Honey, you are way too drunk to drive home tonight," said Maria. "Why don't you just spend the night here?"

"That would be great," said Jane. "Is that okay with you, babe?"

Veronica smiled and nodded her head, "yes." She then clutched onto Jane again and said, "Please don't leave me."

"I won't."

Maria helped find their clothes and even gave them t-shirts and shorts to wear to sleep. She welcomed both Jane and Veronica to sleep with her that night, instead of driving home.

They all went to bed together that night, with Jane constantly holding and comforting Veronica. Veronica held onto Jane tight as she did everything in her power not to show any more of her emotions. She didn't know why, but she was still on the verge of tears. The only thing that kept her together was having Jane there to comfort her. No matter how drunk she was or what state of mind she was in, everything was okay as long as she was in Jane's arms.

Jane didn't fall asleep immediately. She stayed awake, brushing Veronica's hair, and rubbing her back until she was sure the Latina had fallen asleep. Although she was tired, Jane was just happy to see Veronica finally calmed down and resting comfortably in her arms.

"I've seen her drunk before, but I've never seen her act like that," Jane thought to herself. "I just hope she's okay."

As she lay in bed that night, she began to think about her life without the women at her current job. She became concerned as she was taking care of Veronica. "Who will take care of her if I leave?" Jane realized how much she enjoyed taking care of her Latina co-worker.

"I hope I get to take care of you forever," Jane whispered, as she continued brushing Veronica's hair. She kissed her on the forehead and went to sleep, holding the beautiful woman in her arms.