Jane's Needs

Story Info
A wife has needs her husband cannot fulfill.
3.5k words
4.34
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane has needs," Phil said.

It was just thrown out there. Travis heard the words but did not understand the meaning. He was on a stepladder, helping to install a ceiling fan in the couple's three-season porch. Phil was on another ladder, hooking up the wiring as Travis awkwardly held the fan in place. The precise nature of the needs did not register to him.

Jane was not present, having not yet returned from her job as the assistant registrar at the college. She was always smiling a genuine smile and she was endlessly kind. Travis could not help but like her.

"Yeah?" he said solicitously, maneuvering the now-wired fan into place. Phil began putting the screws into the base. When it was secure, they went to the fuse box and flipped the electricity back on, and then returned to the porch. Phil turned on the light and Travis pulled the long cord hanging from the fan. The blades began to turn.

"And because of my treatment, I can't meet those needs," Phil went on. Travis knew he'd had cancer but that was some years ago now. He certainly wasn't aware of these effects of it.

Phil was quite matter of fact about it. He told Travis that he had urged Jane to find someone who could properly give her what he could not. It had to be the right person, of course. Someone that Jane liked. A good man. Someone that Phil thought was suitable. Phil asked Travis what he thought of this.

"It's a tough situation," Travis said sympathetically, trying not to betray his surprise at the concept. "Have you considered anyone in particular?"

"We've both had a few ideas. It's just in the past few months we've been talking about taking this step. Mostly, she or I will have an idea, but I won't be comfortable with the guy or the attraction just won't be there for her."

Travis could see Phil's and Jane's points of view. But that of a third party? He wondered about the details.

"Mind if I ask a question?"

Phil nodded agreeably.

"Would you...- "

"Would I watch?" Phil said with a laugh. "No. It wouldn't be about my participation in any way. I just want her to receive what she hasn't had in a long time."

Now it was Travis who nodded.

"Anyway, we've finally agreed on a candidate. He's perfect. But we have no idea if he'd be interested."

Travis politely refrained from asking who the man might be.

"So. Are you?"

Travis was speechless. Phil invited him over for dinner. He was going to cook steaks. Travis cautiously agreed. Then Phil announced that he didn't actually have steaks and would be running out for them. He told Travis to just hang out. And Jane? She'd be home soon.

Ten minutes later Phil was gone. Then Jane arrived. Her eyes brightened when she saw him in the living room. As she hung up her purse, Travis assessed her. She was cute, Travis saw, now assessing her in a way he never had previously. Her short-cropped, mostly-gray hair suited her, possessing her with an appealing maturity. She was short and plump, with a round rump and thighs ample yet not unduly so. She sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Is Phil at the butcher shop?"

Travis was surprised. Then he understood. They had arranged this in advance. Jane reached out a hand and put it on Travis's jeans and felt the hardness within.

"I would like very much to suck your cock, Travis," she said sweetly but went no further. It was the first time he'd ever heard her say anything more potent than a 'darn'. Her fingers began to work at his button and zipper even as she looked at him with that pleasant smile. He let her lower his pants to his ankles, then settle onto the floor before him. The smile only disappeared of necessity as she engulfed his cock and proceeded not merely to fellate him but to positively savor it.

Jane's eyes went from his to the task at hand. She let his cock slip from her mouth and took it in her hand, stroking.

"It's been nearly five years since I've been able to do this," she said, both wistfully and with satisfaction. Though he wondered about Phil, Travis was rapidly losing himself in the moment. He reached down and ran his fingers through Jane's hair.

"What about you?"

She looked up sweetly at him.

"Phil's mouth works just fine," she said, and then began sucking him again, pausing once more to continue, "and this is exactly what I need."

She sucked him slowly, deeply. Travis would have happily reciprocated, but so long as this was what she wanted he was happy to simply enjoy the gift. He was forgetting about Phil. The way she used her tongue in her mouth as she sucked was helping keep him solely in the moment. He gave in and moaned.

Jane let most of his cock out, suckling softly just at the head for a moment, then let it slip as well from her wet lips.

"You're a kind man, Travis," she said reflectively as she looked at him, her small hand gripping his shaft. "Don't hesitate. I love having my mouth filled with your cock, and want you to fill it when you cum."

She was right. He would not have cum in her mouth without explicit permission. Now he watched as his cock disappeared between her lips again and imagined cumming in that mouth. Travis let his head roll back. He closed his eyes and made sounds of ecstasy.

He was interrupted by the sound of the door. A key, then its swinging open. Somewhere behind him. He knew it was out of sight from where they were. Jane interrupted her sucking again.

"Hi, Sweetie! Got what you need?"

"Got it all, Hun."

"What's for dinner?"

Her hand continued to slowly rise and up down Travis's shaft as she called out.

"Steaks. Ribeyes."

"Nice. I'm hungry!"

She smiled at Travis, then again took his cock in her mouth for a moment before licking her lips dramatically at him. Then she giggled silently at him.

"Should be about half an hour."

"Sounds good, Sweetie. I'm going to finish sucking Travis's cock, then I'll come set the table."

And she sucked him. She did so noisily. There was the din of Phil in the kitchen, then soon the spattering of steaks cooking. Jane sucked him with an audible slurping. There were no more pauses. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock. He could see in her eyes the intent, the fixation, the desire to bring his pleasure to its fruition.

Then she did. Travis tried to finish as quietly as possible, and this only heightened the peak of the sensation. He couldn't help but make sounds, quiet they were but to him it seemed like Phil would hear everything. He watched Jane's delight as his cum flowed in spurts into her mouth, one and another, another after that and over and over. Her lips and mouth worked on his cock, urging more from him. When he finally had nothing left to give, she sucked everything she could from his with noisy slurps, then licked up and down his shaft. Even the sound of the swallowing seemed loud to Travis. And when this was finally completed, she gave him a broad smile of delight and pulled his pants up and tucked his cock away. Then the home was filled with the noise of his zipper going up.

With a beckoning of her head, she walked around to the kitchen. He followed her. Phil gave them both a welcoming nod of the head as he stood at the stove attending to the steaks and a simmering mix of root vegetables in a sauce. Jane kissed him on the cheek, then asked Travis if he wanted a beer. She grabbed three from the refrigerator, opened them, handing one to her husband and another to the man who she had just fellated. They all chatted amicably, about the weather and the news and Phil's favorite subject, baseball. Then they sat down to eat.

Travis enjoyed the meal immensely. The fare itself was good, but the company was better. And the vibe? It was unbelievable. Jane's ubiquitous smile brightened everything, and he could not help but keep thinking about the fact that his cock had just been in that smiling mouth. No words were spoken directly about what had just transpired, but it was not as if it was ignored. No, it was there, looming delightfully large between them all.

After dinner they retired to the porch, all enjoyed a second round amid more warm conversation. Eventually, Travis announced that he had to take his leave. He did not wish to overstay. At the door, Jane asked him if he could come over again the following week.

"Say, five o'clock? Dinner at six?"

Travis didn't think twice about agreeing.


To say that he spent the interim days replaying in his mind what had happened, as well as imagining what might happen again, would be an understatement. Travis waived to Phil across the street a couple of times. One day he was just driving away from his place when Jane was coming down the street towards her driveway. They exchanged smiles, and Travis was ebullient for the next hour.

He was not sexless in that week between dinner dates with Phil and Jane. Travis had recently begun casually seeing Sierra, thirty-something and recently divorced. She was tall, with magnificent legs and a lovely face, and possessed a desire to work off years of frustration in a stagnant and failing marriage as well as the simple delight of finally enjoying someone new. Yet even while with her, Travis's thoughts kept returning to plump, graying Jane.

He didn't see Sierra for the last couple of days before his scheduled return.


Travis brought a bottle of wine. Pasta with red sauce, Phil had told him from across the street, so he'd selected a nice pinot noir. He was holding it casually when Jane answered the door. There was that smile, enthusiastically greeting him. She let him in and there was Phil behind her. He handed her the wine. Jane turned to her husband and told him to put it in the refrigerator to chill. Then she told Travis that everything was ready for Phil to begin cooking. She reached out and took his hand.

"While my husband is busy in the kitchen, let's you and I go into the bedroom."

Travis could not help but glance at Phil. Jane turned to him and added, "Travis is going to fuck me."

Phil nodded his approval with a smile. Then Jane took Travis's hand and led him down the hall and into the bedroom. He could see that it was not a guest room. It was the room the couple shared. Jane sat down on their marital bed and patted it next to her. Travis took his place. She leaned over and for the very first time they kissed. By this time he was very hard. And he was not the only one, for Jane took his hand and put it to her shirt and he could feel her stiff nipple underneath.

"I so need your cock in my pussy, Travis. It's been almost five years," she said between kisses. "I need a cock and your cock is the one I want."

Then her hand dropped down to his pants and caressed his dick through the denim.

"Do you want my pussy, Travis?"

God, he loved hearing sweet Jane talk this way. He nodded and whispered a hoarse affirmative. Then she lay back and took off her shirt and then her bra. Jane's ample tits flattened on her chest, with large dark areolae punctuated with erect nipples. She smiled as Travis beheld them. Then she watched him as she took off her pants and panties. Her thick thatch of public hard was graying, like the hair on her head. Travis could see Jane's engorged pussy lips, anticipating.

There came a clang from the kitchen. Probably Phil seeking cookware in a cabinet. As she spread her legs in offering, and as he moved between them and then slowly into her, they both could hear her husband bustling about. She smiled at the sounds, and he did as well, a shared if unspoken delight at the fact that they were sharing intimate pleasures while Phil prepared their dinner.

Travis moved very slowly in and out of Jane, while watching her expression. She was delightfully tight, contrary to his expectations.

"Almost five years," she said, as if understanding his awe.

"Do you like my cock?" Travis said with an amused smile, beginning to let himself go. Jane's eyes brightened.

"I love your cock," she told him, "but you need to fuck me hard because I am so ready!".

Travis was as hard as he could imagine. The contrast was so wonderful, Jane's sweetness and wholesome maturity juxtaposed with her blunt words. He began to do as she wanted, he began to fuck her harder. Her expression changed as the pleasure began to overwhelm the mirth in her eyes.

"Do you like my pussy, Travis?"

She knew the answer, of course, and was only asking him for the effect. Though he knew this, it worked nonetheless.

"Do you like being the first man in years to have this pussy?"

He nodded. Like a fool, he thought ruefully.

"Harder, Travis," she whispered, "fuck me harder."

He did. He fucked her harder. He drove his cock into her over and over and the sounds of bodies colliding repeatedly filled the room. Jane scissored her legs around him and began pulling him deep into her. He gazed long and deep into her eyes and he plunged his cock into her, again and again and again.

"I need you to cum in me, Travis. I need you to fill my pussy."

She said these things looking into his eyes, urgently letting him know before events overtook her, and he realized what this meant. Then it was there.

"Travis!" she cried out, and he felt that pussy get even tighter as she moaned and her legs quivered and spasmed and her climax was upon her and it was wonderful. Wonderful for her, wonderful for him. The physical pleasure was pure pleasure. The reality of it, that she was married and that she was cumming in the bed she shared with Phil, while he was just on the other side of two walls and aware of it all, was mental bliss.

"Jane..." he moaned as the first thick stream of his cum shot deep inside of her. Her eyes widened and a smile overcame the tortured orgasmic visage that had been frozen on her face. He thrust into her again, and released another load. This was not Travis's first married pussy. This was not the first time he'd cum in another man's wife. But it was certainly the most intense, the most erotic, the most sublime. And Jane? She squeezed him with her pussy each time he pushed into her again, milking him for all he had to give. When he was spent he continued slowly moving in and out of her, and she continued to squeeze him, smiling while looking him intently in the eyes. Finally, he withdrew from her. Then he watched as his cum began oozing from her. Jane sat up and looked as well, smiling the whole time.

"God, I needed that!" she said as she flopped back onto the bed. Travis lay down next to her. Their breathing was hard, but slowly it returned to normal. He listened to the sounds of Phil puttering with dinner.

"We've been talking about this for a while," Jane said eventually. "We each made a list of ten names. Six men were on each of our lists, so those were the ones we considered. You were one of them, of course. We'd talk about every possibility with each name, and in due course one would be eliminated. Then we'd start over."

Jane turned and looked at Travis.

"And then there was just you!"

They both smiled at each other.

"I don't know what to say," Travis said.

She shrugged.

"I didn't choose you for you, silly. It was for myself. I like you Travis, and I thought you'd be the best man to give me what I needed."

She arched her eyebrows mirthfully.

"To fuck me."

Travis's brief words had run out. He simply lay there silently, savoring the moment. Even sated though he was, her words were an arousal. Not in and of themselves, but in context. The ring on her finger. Her husband, just moments away, knowing what was going on. That delicious meeting of sweet and salacious in Jane's persona. He was starting to get hard again. She noticed.

"Oh my," she said with playful exaggeration, "if dinnertime wasn't almost upon us I'd let you put it in me again!"

Travis's smile was broad. He watched as she rose from the bed and dressed. No slipping away to the bathroom to tidy up. He could see her looking at him, knowing what he was thinking. When she was all dressed, she leaned over and kissed him, then spoke softly to him while looking into his eyes.

"While we're eating, think of me sitting there, my panties stained with your cum that's oozing out of me!"

Travis dressed.

They ate.

And he imagined just that.

After they had eaten, Jane poured a second glass of wine for everyone. Travis complimented Phil on the fine meal, though with his mind consumed with other thoughts he barely noticed the food. Jane was all smiles. Phil was his usual amiable self.

"We should do this again sometime," Jane said.

And so they did.


Travis came over the next week. This time, Jane left the door open. Subsequently, regular dinner invitations ensued. Occasionally, Jane liked to just suck him off. But usually they fucked. Sometimes they ate first and screwed while Phil cleaned the kitchen. One night after pork chops and green beans, Jane took Travis into the bedroom and undressed and got on the bed on her hands and knees and thrust her rear up towards him and told him that was how she wanted it. She was particularly vocal that night, and Travis knew this was for Phil's benefit. When she cried 'Harder!' it served not only to let her husband know that she wanted Travis's dick plunged into her even more intensely, it also meant that he would be hearing the loud slaps of Travis's thighs against Phil's wife's ass.

One afternoon a few months later, Travis arrived as invited. Phil was waiting in the living room as Jane led him in. Another woman was also there, and he was introduced to Lois.

"Lois knows we fuck," Jane said conversationally to Travis when they were all seated. "I tell her everything."

Lois was nice but reserved. Tall, slender. Objectively fetching, Travis thought, even if not his type. The four of them chatted for a while. Then Phil left, as usual, to begin preparing the meal. Since he'd been invited to arrive early, Travis knew that this meant they were going to go into the bedroom.

"So, Lois's husband can't push her buttons either. I told her she needs to find someone else to fuck her. And just so you know, no, I'm not trying to share your cock with her!"

Travis looked awkwardly at Lois, who blushed.

"But she has told me that she likes this bartender at Reggie's on Main, where they go occasionally, and he's been flirting with her."

Then she got up and said, "Let's let her watch us," and walked to the bedroom. Travis looked at Lois, and they both rose. Jane was already undressing when Travis walked into the bedroom, Lois after him. The other woman took a seat on a chair near the window.

And Travis fucked Jane while Lois watched and Phil made dinner. They went slowly at first. Jane looked periodically at her friend, even conversing with her. Telling her how good it felt to have a cock inside of her after so long. Complimenting Travis on being so easygoing and satisfying. He looked at Lois as well, but she did not make eye contact with him. She was watching, though. He could see that she was looking at the sight of his cock disappearing between Jane's eager pussy lips, over and over. He began to fuck Jane harder. Between glances at Lois they looked at each other, and this time Jane began to climax sooner than she had ever before with him.

"Cum in me, Travis! Cum in me!"

Travis looked at Lois as he shot load after load into Jane.

Lois's expression was somewhere between astonished and aroused.


They all enjoyed a lovely meal of chicken picatta and talked late into the evening.