All Comments on 'Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 05'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
Yes please more!!!!!

Great story line!!!!

I am sure that this can continue for several more chapters!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story but time to move the plot along... College? Do they marry? Pregnancies?

mnemnethmnemnethover 3 years ago

YES PLEASE MORE!!!

nalla7123nalla7123over 3 years ago

agree MORE PLEASE1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wish i could give you 10 stars 100% HOT again thanks for the storie an the nut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is very hot.

One thing is not clear. Why did Chrissy spend three weeks practicing with cucumbers? Hang in there for a few years only to have it ruined a few days before the most important event. After all, the whole point of taking your virginity is to tear your hymen as proof of chastity, to confirm that your lover was first and only. Without it, you could fuck a hundred guys and then say, "It doesn't mean anything, it's practice, they're not real dicks, they're in condoms, rubber ones like dildos." I think this episode is superfluous or then a hoax by Rayon.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I don't like BDSM but a woman's subservience to a master who loves her and will not abuse her is something that turns me on. I love when the woman submits to the master to the point of renouncing to other guys. I wonder what role is gonna play Jim once her wife has submitted to Jim. I think that a "slave" can't have two masters, so can she be married to Jim and still be a slave to her son? I don't think so. If he learns that his wife is fucking another guy, will he want to fuck that guy's women? I think that a true harem master doesn't share his women. A harem is a closed group with a committed relationship but many authors open the group and then there is no harem anymore. At least that's what I think.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Could have done without Mother joining, as Janet and Chrissie were good enough.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG21 minutes ago

Chrissie used the cucumber to help prepare for her brother's huge cock...yes, I also would have loved him to take her hymen (and the description of blood on his cock...would she suck him clean then!! Blood presence is NOT necessarily a BAD thing!!). So, we deal with what the author gives us, AND Thank You Very Much!!

Yes, Mother is a welcome addition; I do believe Jim knew this was gonna happen, maybe even (apparently) approves...his future role...?? Remains to be seen...but he is NOT unwelcome!!

Yyyaaayyy for another Five**5**Star chapter!! At this point, I am very happy with the diversity of the plot, and am craving more!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💫💫💫💫💫⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🤯💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...