Janet Erickson's Fall from Grace

Story Info
A son remembers his strict upbringing.
11.9k words
4.1
29.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what is fair in this life? Does a mother's shocking discovery, justify the state of her mind and the suddenly quirky, disturbing things she instills into her family's lives? Perhaps to some of us, the things that happened in Karl Erickson's life would be a dream, or a fantasy come true. It's hard to judge someone as we all have our kinks and quirks. While Janet Erickson, Karl's mother never sexually abused him when he was a minor she did start to instill strict discipline in him. That was during his later teenage years. This came to be after a shocking discovery. This caused a major turn of events, in all of Erickson's lives which catapulted Janet into the dominant role. It was one she embraced surprisingly very easily, and immediately. Bringing a change in her life which she never considered, or even crossed her mind until that fateful night.

Karl was suddenly made an example, after Janet's unexpected discovery. Janet stopped taking Karl's bad attitude, she dealt with him in a way that neither of them ever expected to become the new normal in their lives. She took to spanking Karl, he was always spanked on the bare bottom, sometimes totally nude. Kayla his eighteen year-old sister, a year younger witnessed countless spankings that her brother received. Mrs. Erickson believed that embarrassment was just as important as the spanking was. She would spank Karl on his bare bottom regardless of who was present. She took delight in the new power she had over her son. It was something she never had over Karl's father, for much of their marriage until shortly before the end of it.

Janet Erickson believed that Kayla should learn how to discipline the wayward male and their devious, sneaky ways. So, Janet taught her daughter the proper way to spank and discipline a naughty man, by using Karl as a teaching tool."

.

***************************************************

.

Seven years ago,

Janet Erickson felt bad that her husband George was working late again. Seems like he has been working late fairly often lately. Janet decided to drop in and bring him his favorite fast food for supper. Janet was a vivacious thirty-six-year-old woman. Her most striking features were her emerald green eyes and her fiery-red hair. Her body had remained very attractive and very desirable.

Her breasts were like cantaloupes in size with nipples that stood out almost an inch in length when they were erect. Her stomach had lost a leading down to a copper-color mass of pubic curls. Her bottom was a beautifully rounded masterpiece. Truly a work of art, not quite a bubble butt, but those glorious cheeks were separated by a nice deep crack, simply delicious to look at.

This evening she decided to wear her long spring jacket with nothing on, except her black, and red lace lingerie, underneath it. She thought she would bring him a nice meal and some hot pussy for dessert. Janet wasn't always this creative or uninhibited, but she was getting braver with her sensuality. She laughed to herself about offering her hot, pussy for dessert. It seemed to Janet that she was becoming less inhibited, even more willing to have a touch of kinkier sex, as she grew older. Was she starting to peak sexually, she wondered at times? Well, they say that women do at this time in their lives. At any rate, she was wanting sex more frequently.

Plus she was more adventurous, that was becoming exciting to Janet. It was too bad her husband wasn't as demanding, as he used to be. It was like he was losing interest in her, and their sex life. Oh well, he will certainly be surprised tonight, and he better deliver damn it!

With the aroma of Taco Bell filling the automobile, she turned into the parking lot of her husband and his partner's business. Law Office of, Erickson, Towsend, and Baker.

Janet looked surprised that David Towsend's car was there along with another vehicle. David was supposed to be out of town on business. That's the reason why George was working later, on an important case. Shit, there goes my surprise Janet thought to herself. I am so fucking horny too, wouldn't you just know it. She pulled into a parking spot, and debated on whether to just turn around and go back home. Giving a frustrated sigh she figured what the hell. I might as well just go in. If David catches a glimpse of me, so what enjoy it, she thought excitedly.

But who does the other car belong to? Janet hoped it wasn't one of her husband's clients, oh well, I'm here now might as well just go in. With a little bit of trepidation, she found the outer door locked. Janet used her keys to let herself in. Janet headed up the stairs of the modern office building. The building sounded rather quiet, and the hallways were dimly lit, as she walked slowly towards her husband's office. She noticed that there was light coming from under his office door, and that none of the other offices seemed to have their lights on.

Oh great, she thought to herself is everyone in his office, shit! Janet was just about to abandon her intentions and leave when she heard a man groaning. Which was followed by a woman giggling. Janet then heard the woman say, "So George... you love it up your ass don't you? George, you have to have a cock up that tight ass of yours...does Janet know you kike getting your ass fucked?" She heard the woman start giggling.

Janet felt her heart skip a beat as she stopped, standing still with a frown on her face. She listened carefully, she could hear the repetitive smacking sound, like flesh being slapped along with the sounds of grunting, and moaning. Janet dropped the bag of Taco Bell she was holding. She grasped the doorknob carefully, holding it feeling her heart beating faster. She leaned against the door, knowing exactly what she would find. In her heart she wanted to keep her faith, and positivity. But Janet knew, she knew, there was something very weird and kinky going on in that office.

She closed her eyes right as Dave's loud voice broke her thoughts. "Oh yeah, George...suck my cock, show my pretty little Secretary how much you like sucking cock...while she is fucking your ass. Do it Rachelle...fuck George's ass harder... make him squeal, just like a fucking girl... baby."

Janet's eyes shot wide open, and her mouth dropped. She moaned softly like a wounded animal. Her hand still clutching the doorknob, she softly said,

"Oh my God...please don't let it be true."

Rachelle giggled, "Oh I intend to do just that Dave...I love pumping a cock up a man's ass."

Janet tried not to make a sound, even though she knew that her husband was getting fucked up the ass, and sucking Dave's cock. Janet felt her stomach roll, she felt sick to her stomach but she also felt that she had a golden opportunity here. I am going to get some revenge on all of your cheating asses! You better fucking believe it George, and you too David, you two cocksuckers!

Janet took her phone out of her coat pocket. She wasn't exactly sure what she would do with those incriminating pictures, but she knew she needed them. Taking a deep breath, she slowly turned the doorknob, quietly opening the door. It seemed like an eternity, then she saw her naked husband bent over his desk. If that wasn't enough, he had David's prodigious cock, stuffed in his mouth!

She could then see the cinnamon-colored Rachelle. She was nude, her voluptuous body was rather striking to see. She was holding George by his hips, swiftly pumping her lower body. Rachelle's fleshy ass was jiggling like a bowl of jello, as fucked George up the ass with a huge black dildo. Janet didn't know whether to laugh, or cry.

.

It's not every fucking day, that you catch your husband cheating on you, especially with a woman fucking his ass, and a man's cock in his mouth! Janet steadied herself, she had to keep her head. She needed pictures, and video, she had to have the upper hand. But, she was feeling that familiar stirring between her thighs. Janet snapped those pictures she wanted, she even got some video on her cocksucking husband. She started seething inside, her mind was befuddled, and she imagined herself fucking George up the ass, while his buddy Dave fucked his mouth.

Janet saw the size of David Townsend's cock, when he slipped it out of George's mouth. A long strand of saliva dripped down, it almost looked like a string of thick semen, that connected his cock to her husband's lips. But his cock was large, and thick, and Janet was suddenly envious. That fucker, that cocksucker, Janet thought to herself. No wonder he is at this office so fucking much lately. My husband is a queer, taking it up the ass from a woman, and wantonly sucking a man's cock, holy fucking shit!

Janet watched as David rubbed his spit-covered cock all over her husband's eager face. His stringy drool, looked like a strands of male jizz, connecting his cock to her husband's face. She felt so many emotions as she remembered to take a couple of keepsake photos, of that Kodak moment. David's voice brought her attention back. "George... your such a dirty cocksucker... a real cock hound." Dave laughed in a sinister way, looking down at his submissive partner.

She heard Rachelle chuckle, "He is a little submissive bitch David... why don't you pee in his mouth again, I fucking loved watching you doing that to the submissive slut." She withdrew the dildo, until just the large flared head remained lodged in his ass. Then she picked up an old wooden ruler, and started spanking George's ass with it.

"You like it when I spank and fuck your white ass... don't you? Well, your ass isn't too white any more honey... it's getting nice and red bitch." Rachelle laughed heavily, while she spanked George's bottom.

Janet almost cried out, she watched as Rachelle spanked her husband's red bottom, with hard swats from that ruler. Those whacking sounds were loud, as George cried out, sounding almost girlish with each smack on his exposed ass. David stroked that big, beautiful cock, of his giggling as he watched. Janet had mixed emotions, on one hand she wanted to watch Rachelle spank the living shit out of her husband. But then on the other hand, Janet wanted that ruler, she wanted to have a turn at giving her husband, and a couple of other people in the room a good spanking also.

David caressed George's head as he stroked his cock saying, "Spank his ass... spank him good baby, send him home to Janet, with a nice red ass... and a stretched-out well fucked asshole."

David winked at Rachelle who smirkingly asked, "George, has your wife ever seen or even asked, why your ass was so fucking red or bruised even?" She looked down at his bottom, her dildo still halfway up his ass while she swatted his skewered ass harder.

George groaned in pain, "Nah...no... I hide it...fra...from her." George yelped in pain, as David stuck his cock back in George's mouth.

"Shut up and suck my dick...I would love to fuck your wife George...have her sucking my cock, with you... together. Oh fuck... I'd love to stretch that red-haired pussy of hers out, maybe have her sitting on top of me...riding my big cock."

David snickered, " George, you can kneel between our legs, and lick my balls, and Janet's asshole...while we're fucking."

Rachelle giggled, "You better invite me to that party baby... I could teach your wife how to give it to you... right up your slutty ass with a big dildo George. She would love doing that to you...sissy boy."

Rachelle laughed, " Shit, you never know, maybe she would dress your ass up...in a sexy garter belt, and stockings...I betcha she would be fucking your white ass, every day. Ha, you would be the bitch of the house...Georgie!"

Janet heard George moan, she saw him trembling slightly. Was he moaning with excitement, at the thought of David fucking her? Was the thought of licking my ass, and David's balls, really that exciting to George. Well, I am fucking getting excited, God I can't help myself, Janet realized. I should be so fucking pissed off, I should be going ballistic on all three of these perverts. But now I want Dave's cock, after hearing him say that he wanted to fuck me. Shit his dick, it's almost twice the size of my husband's. She watched him start fucking George's mouth, while Rachelle started fucking George up the ass, harder again.

Janet heard George grunt, even with his mouth filled with that thick cock. Every time Rachelle's pelvis smacked his spread open asscheeks. Janet couldn't help it, she was excited on her way over here, but seeing this, the disgusting sexual activity she couldn't help or even understand it. But damn it all to hell, she was aroused watching her husband's sexual submission.

Janet heard David ask, "George...suppose I wanted to fuck Janet... of course, it would be right in front of you. Maybe I would have you suck my cock...ya know, with Janet watching." David had a shit-eating grin on his face, as George moaned.

.

George slipped his mouth off of David's cock, then mumbled, "Please no...not my wife...I'm begging you...not Janet. She doesn't even like sex...certainly not like this...please." George had tears in his eyes, Janet watched his submissive reaction. She was both fascinated, as well as revolted by his compliant demeanor.

Fucking pussy, she thought to herself. Sure George, here you're getting all the fucking sex you can handle, while I sit home. I know I've never been a fucking kinko, or a nympho, but fuck me already your getting cock up the ass, and for all I know, Rachelle's pussy too! Janet looked closer at Rachelle's naked body. Her big breasts were jiggling, and her bubble butt ass was shaking as she fucked away at George's red bottom.

Janet wondered, what should I do now. I need to get fucked. I want David's huge dick, I want my husband to suffer a little, just like I fucking am at this moment. I want him licking my asshole, while I ride that big, white, pony cock. Oh, fuck! David's next words made her mind up.

David groaned, "Fuck Georgie...you suck cock like a seasoned whore...Baby, should we switch? Do you want to make him clean the shit off your cock. I will fuck his sissy boy ass?"

.

Rachelle snickering, "Oh fuck, damn right he is sucking this black dick clean...Can you pee David? Please, I want to watch you piss right in his mouth... that makes me cum so fucking hard...just watching you do that to him...please David, come on... piss right in his mouth." Rachelle looked pleadingly at him, "Please baby... do it."

.

David looked at Rachelle's eager face, grinning he said, "Okay baby, bring that dirty cock of yours over here... it's time we humiliate our sissy boy."

Janet couldn't believe it, her husband was going to let his business partner take a piss in his mouth. Should I stop this? Fuck no, Janet reasoned he must have tasted David's piss before, I might as well enjoy the show and take a few more memorable photos. She watched as Rachelle removed the big life-like cock from George's ass. She noticed that it was indeed soiled, as her husband groaned when the plum-sized head made a popping sound as it exited his rectum.

She watched as Rachelle got an evil look on her face. She held the base of the dirty dildo, her hand tight to the harness around her waist, holding that big, silicon cock. She stepped around to stand in front of George. Rachelle giggled, "Oh sissy boy...look what that naughty ass of yours did to my beautiful black cock. Seeing how I fucked that ass of yours so nicely...why I think some ATM is called for... open up Georgie...suck it clean." Rachelle shook the dirty cock right in front of George's face.

Janet watched as her husband grimaced, "No...please not that again... I will drink your piss too, Rachelle...please don't make me suck on that dirty thing," George's voice cracked, "Please...don't... it's so vulgar...so dirty...please."

Once again, Janet almost pushed the door open and cried out for them to stop. But she saw George open his mouth, waiting as Rachelle fed him the soiled dildo, fresh from his ass. George grimaced, as he tasted his shit on her dildo. Janet watched, she was bothfascinated by what her husband would submit and comply to, and she felt disgusted too. She wondered exactly what it was, that David held over George's head to get him to stoop to performing this filthy sex act.

Janet was both appalled, and fascinatingly excited. She put her hand into her jacket and she moved her hand down her body. She felt the warm, wet slickness, of her overly excited pussy. She silently moaned, as she watched her husband's debasement. She had to watch it, to believe that it was happening. She knew that she wanted to see the dirty act of David pissing in her husband's mouth. Just hearing about it, now she wanted to watch the dirty act. It was driving her crazy, as she waited for it to happen. She wanted to see that big cock David possessed, peeing in her husband's mouth. Then she planned on stepping in, she wanted David to fuck her. Why the fuck not, this was a golden opportunity for Janet. One she just couldn't pass up, and for that matter, she didn't want to either.

Get fucked by that huge cock, make her cheating husband watch, then lick her ass even. Oh fuck yeah! It's what a cheating sissy deserves. She watched his head, bobbing over that black dildo, his frothy spit tinged with brown, dripping down the phallus. Janet's fingers strummed her engorged clit, she silently moaned watching as Rachelle pulled the dildo from his mouth. Saliva dripped hanging off George's chin, making this look even more decadent. George was starting to look like a dirty slut.

David stepped forward, dragging the head of his cock over George's wet chin. He rubbed the slippery goo over George's closed lips. David snickered, "Open up slut, I have a treat for you."

George moaned, shaking his head, "Please... no more, I want to go home..please." George looked up at David, from his prone position over his desk.

David sighed, "Well I suppose I could share those pictures I have of you, with your wife. I bet she would go ape-shit if she got a peek at those." He smirked, then chuckled as he looked down at George.

Janet's attention perked up, what pictures? What the fuck did George do? She had her thoughts interrupted. David smirked at George, "How would Janet feel...seeing pictures of you, sucking a guy's cock, while you were on a business trip. Do you think she wants a cocksucker for a husband? I know my wife would shit a fucking brick, if it was me in those nasty pictures."

Janet smirked to herself, will David I hope your wife Trisha's asshole closes back to its normal size, after she shit's that brick out of her ass! Because David, you mother-fucker, I have so much fucking dirt on you, you'll be my fuck puppet baby. I might even make you take a dildo or fucking dick up your ass. Hmm...I wonder if your wife Trisha would want to sit next to me on the couch, and watch as that shit unfolds.

.

George's consent, snapped Janet's attention back to what would unfold next.

"Okay...alright...go-ahead, please pee in my mouth...give Rah...Rachelle what she wants to see." George squinted his eyes, opening his mouth wide. Janet almost gasped and gave herself away by the cracked open door. She was thankful that the lights were off in the hallway, providing better concealment. She watched as David stepped closer, his erection was gone but his thickly veined cock, still looked huge and thick. His balls hung heavily, matching his big cock.

Janet held her breath, as she watched her husband about to be used as a living piss pot. David wiggled his cock, it flopped around heavily, making Janet cream in her silky panties. Oh my fucking God, she thought to herself, here it comes. David grunted, as a spurt of light golden-colored piss spurted out, splashing George's face. George cringed, as another spurt of warm piss splashed over his tongue.