Janet Erickson's Fall from Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet couldn't help thinking to herself, our lives have changed so much, in just a few hours, oh my God. Then her thoughts turned to anger, this is his fault. He fucked around with our marriage, I was just your everyday, average mostly happy fucking wife. Now, I'm looking into my husband's spread open ass, staring at his fucked, and abused, asshole! She saw it was back to its normal size, at least like the few times she saw it during their sexual encounters. She noticed that it was still dripping a little lubricant, from its crinkly hole. Janet reached forward, her index fingertip touched his warm anus. She felt the slippery fluid around his still sensitive asshole.

George gasped when he felt her finger circle around his hole. Janet chuckled, "You're such a slut, Georgie...my little asswhore... here take this." Janet pushed her finger into his loose hole, up to her second knuckle. Her fist was right against his asshole.

George gasped, "Oh my God... I'm a bit tender inside Janet." His body trembling slightly. He kept himself spread open, feeling ashamed, it was so embarrassing. How will she ever look at him the same again? George wanted to just turn around and feel her arms around him. He needed to hear her say everything would be alright. But he knew that another spanking was moments away, and there was nothing he could do about it, except pack his clothes and leave. George didn't want that yet. He loved his wife and kids. We have to work this out, we have to.

Janet's voice broke his thoughts, "Oh honey...were going to go cock shopping, I want to start fucking this sweet little ass of yours. I mean, after all, I'm the one that is married to you. Maybe I will let David stick his big cock up your ass too, just for my visual stimulation...that thought makes my pussy purr...you wouldn't mind if I share your ass with David, would you? Of course, my pussy will be getting a good fucking from him too. So we can share that with him too." Janet started to slowly finger fuck his ass, "I kind of like doing this honey...why didn't we ever do this before? Your asshole is so hot... and clingy... it's like it's sucking my finger off." Janet giggled, as she fucked his bottom with her finger.

George sobbed while he held his cheeks open. Janet asked, "George...don't cry...what the hell... you didn't mind sharing this cute little ass of yours, with everyone behind my back." She swatted his bottom hard a few times. George grunted, he knew she was right, she had a point. But how could he ever have brought this to light? Now he knew, that he had to take his medicine, and swallow this bitter pill.

Janet smirkingly said, "George, to me...when I saw you sucking David's cock, your face... will to me... you looked like you were enjoying it. Fuck George... you even let him pee in your open mouth... come on sweetie... I thought that was pretty dirty and disgusting. I mean, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But when I thought about that, as David was fucking me... I think that in some ways that's what helped me to cum so fucking hard... to squirt as I did...well that big cock of his did too, I suppose."

Janet spanked his ass several more times, "So just be honest with yourself...with me anyway, no more lying, and sneaking around shit, anymore. You have my blessing George, to suck on cock's and take them up to your ass...I will just be involved now...directing you in what I want you to be doing. I am wearing the pants in this relationship as of now, you will be wearing the panties...do you understand me, George?"

George nodded his head, then softly answered, "Yes, Janet... I understand."

She looked down at his bare bottom, noticing it was starting to turn black and blue in a couple of spots. That didn't stop her, or her intentions. Janet never spanked anyone, at least not like this anyway. Sure she swatted her children a couple of times over their fully clothed butts. But she had no idea, how hard to swing that ominous bathbrush. Janet never studied her husband's bottom before, he wasn't a very hairy guy, and his body wasn't full of hair. He had a light brown trail from his belly button down to his patch of pubic hair. His chest had a small patch of hair between his nipples, his ass wasn't hairy at all, just some between his girlish-looking asscheeks.

Janet removed her finger from her husband's clinging asshole. She giggled, "Somebody still wants something up their ass, honey...George, I wish that I had a strap-on dildo, I would fuck your ass... shit I can not wait to fuck your ass, honey...make you my little bitch." Janet groaned in frustration. She slapped his bottom hard several more times.

Janet needed her hot, wet, sloppy cunt licked. She decided that George could lick her out, and taste David's jizz and her creamy offerings together. Fuck she felt so slick down there, I'm a fucking mess between my thighs. Well, he can lick me clean, then I will reward him with a spanking. She almost laughed, thinking that George will think he is getting away with not getting spanked. Ha, oh hell no darling, I'm spanking that ass before bedtime. And I think sometime tomorrow, you will be getting another spanking too before we go out cock shopping.

Janet sat on the edge of the bed, she scooted back a little bit. Leaning back on her lower arms, she looked at George, "Take my panties off George, I have a nice gooey treat for you." She giggled at his shocked face, he knew exactly what she wanted of him. George reached for her waist, and Janet leaned further back lifting her butt off the mattress.

George slipped her panties off, he looked at her pussy. Janet was a mess down there, her hair was all sticky and matted by her lips. Her pink lips peeled open slowly, showing her husband the milky-colored cum, that filled her cunt. She snickered, Look inside the crotch, George... I think you need to lick my panties clean."

George looked away from her, then opened her blue silky panties. He saw the creamy mess inside them. He looked away, then looked at Janet, "Go on George...I want you to lick them clean...come on show me... prove to me that you love me, honey." Janet watched intently as George grimaced slightly, then stuck the tip of his tongue into the messy, wet crotch of her panties. He heard Janet excitedly gasp, then she moaned, "Oh fuck yeah, George...you're doing it baby...proving to me how much you love me.

Janet stared at him as he licked David's thick, cream like sperm, out of her soiled panties. Janet lifted her feet off the floor, then settled them on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs, then pointed her finger towards her pussy. She snickered, "Well George...my pussy is waiting. Start licking, get on your knees... and get that face in my pussy."

George knelt before his new goddess, and paid homage to her well fucked cunt. George could smell the scent of sex, as her pussy reeked of it. It was a heady cocktail of Janet and David, mixed with the slight taste of pee. David diligently licked Janet, he was shocked to find that he was hard again. He felt his cock stiffly wagging around in front of him. He could feel his wife watching him, as he licked and cleaned her pussy.

George was over Janet's lap, as the bath brush attacked his sore bottom. Janet had neither style, nor finesse, as she paddled his bottom. All George knew was that it fucking hurt, and Janet asked him many personal questions about his secret sex life. If she didn't like an answer, she spanked a more clarifying one out of him, George had a night from hell, until Janet became so aroused that she made George get behind her, and fuck her doggy style. Of course, George had another mess to lick up...

Kayla was in the kitchen, sitting at the table.

She was groggy, and didn't sleep well. She kept hearing strange noises in her sleep. Janet entered the kitchen looking at her daughter's tired face. Janet frowned, "Kayla are you alright, you look like you hardly slept a wink?"

Kayla shrugged, "I am just tired...I didn't sleep very well, I kept hearing odd sounds, maybe I was just dreaming...I don't know."

Janet felt a moment of apprehension, she was just waiting for Kayla to ask about the sounds coming from their bedroom. Janet had a division of odds going on inside her head. If she asked about anything to do with last night, how she would answer her. Could she tell her some of the truth, brace her daughter for the imminent changes that were coming? Let her in on the new role she would be taking. Janet's thoughts were interrupted, as Karl walked into the kitchen.

Janet looked at his ragged appearance, he was drinking or doing drugs or maybe both last night. He looked sullen and cranky, that's my boy Janet thought to herself. She looked down at his tight sleeping pants, her eyes widened as she saw the crotch of his pants bulging, a large lump filling the crotch. Janet could see the shape of his penis snaking down his thigh. Jesus, Janet thought to herself, how come I never noticed that before?

Janet said, "Good morning Karl, how are you today?"

Karl rolled his eyes, then mumbled, "Yeah whatever Mom." Janet looked at her son as he walked past her. She noticed his round asscheeks the seam of his sleeping pants separating the cheeks of his bottom. Janet immediately thought of the spanking George received from her last night. She thought that her son could benefit from a trip over her lap.

Janet huffed, "Karl, it wouldn't hurt you one little bit to be social with me, in the morning." She eyed her son, still looking at his very spankable ass. She decided to make a stand, "Karl either you straighten out your attitude, or I will do it for you with a series of long, bare bottom, spankings...I have had enough of your sullen, shitty attitude, you better change it, or so help me god I will. I am done putting up with your shit. I will correct you the same way that I correct your father. A good spanking on your bare ass, buster."

Janet realized what she just said, exposing the fact about spanking their father. Both her son and daughter looked at each other with puzzled expressions. Kayla shook her head, "Wait... mom what did you just say? Do you spank daddy's bare bottom?" Kayla looked amused, at this information that her mother just leaked out.

Janet crossed her arms, then looked seriously at her two kids, "So what if I do, you're going to be next Karl, if you don't become more sociable with your mother. I would have no problem pulling your pants and underwear down, then spanking your bottom." Janet took a deep breath thinking, there I've said it. Now I just have to back it up.

She glanced over at Kayla, "That goes double for you too, young lady." Kayla gasped, looking at her mother.

"Really mom? You're going to...to just turn into Joan Crawford, overnight?" Kayla's eyes searched her mother's face, trying to see if she was serious. Kayla felt a tingle down between her legs. I wouldn't mind getting a peek at Karl getting his bare bottom spanked. Or even Daddy, Kayla thought to herself.

Karl snickered, "I think you should pull Kayla's panties down, then spank her mom, the sniveling little bitch. Always squealing on me."

Janet's green eyes flashed, hearing her son's disrespectful talk about his sister. Kayla looked at her mother, "See mom...that is what I put up with every day, whenever you are not around. He constantly badgers me!"

Janet looked at her son, his defiant smirk that she dealt with occasionally pissing her off. Everything, Karl has done so far this morning was irritating the shit out of her. Janet felt her anger rising, even higher than last night's. She has put up with so much crap from Karl, while his father was busy sucking cock, and taking it up the ass. George never found the time to discipline his son, while he was getting his own bare ass paddled.

Janet looked at Karl, his smirking face pissing her off even more. He was daring her to do it. Janet calmly walked over to the drawer where the wide, thick wooden spoon, was kept. She opened the drawer, noticing her hand trembling slightly as she took the spoon out.

Karl lost his smirk, it turned into a slight grin. He didn't know or understand why his mother suddenly became so dominant. He felt his penis starting to become heavy, as it started to swell. Some of his friends were spanked, he remembered some of them mentioned how they got it right on their bare ass from their mothers. Oddly that would always excite Karl. Sometimes he wondered if that wasn't the reason why he would act up the way he did. He watched his mother holding that spoon in one hand as she walked up to him.

Karl snickering, "What...what are you going to do mommy...spank me?" Karl was still grinning at her. Kayla watched with growing interest, wondering if she was going to take her brother's pants down. She watched as her mother took Karl's ear and pinched it, holding his ear and guiding him over to the kitchen table.

Janet let go of Karl's ear and then pulled a chair out, turning it around. She quickly sat down on it, grabbing the waistband of Karl's pants. She pulled him, jerking him closer to her. Kayla sat forward, her eyes widened as she saw her mother yank Karl's cotton sleeping pants down to his knees. Her brother's penis flopped out, and his heavy testicles dropped. She didn't see her mother's eyes grow wide, in surprise.

Janet almost gasped in surprise, she couldn't believe the size of Karl's penis. That must have come from her side of the family, not her husband. She glanced at Kayla who stared at Karl with her mouth open. She finally heard Karl, he was loudly asking, "Mom...mommy what are you...what are you doing?"

Janet shook her head, clearing it for the task at hand. She looked straight ahead, her son's large cock sprouting out of his dark pubic hair. Janet felt flustered, having his penis just inches from her face. She noticed he wasn't fully erect, yet. She shakily took his arm turning him, then pulling him down over her lap. She felt the warm skin of his turgid penis as she clamped her legs together, trapping it between them. Oh goodness, gracious, just get me through this.

She looked down at her son's bare bottom. She noticed how perfectly round his cheeks were. She saw the two dimples above his asscheeks on his lower back. She watched him wiggle slowly, seeing his cheeks separate giving her a view of his anal area. She thought suddenly about what she and George were going to do later. I'm going to fuck my husband up the ass, later on today.

She glanced once more at Kayla's eager face, hearing Kayla saying, "Spank him mom...he deserves it so much... spank him, just like you did to daddy last night."

Janet looked away from Kayla, then she raised the wooden spoon past her head. She uttered, "Karl...keep still." Then she brought the spoon down, it made a loud smacking noise. Karl yelped, throwing his head back, with his pants down to his knees. Janet started a cadence of slaps with the spoon, slow but steady, and hard.

Kayla watched intently, seeing her brother's naked ass jiggling, when she leaned to her right, she could even see between his thighs. She caught a glimpse between his cheeks, seeing the dark hole between them. She felt funny inside as she watched her mother spanking away at his bottom. Karl's grunts were becoming louder, as those spanks with the spoon became harder.

Janet started spanking him harder, the sound of wood meeting bare skin traveling upstairs, where George stood listening. Oh my God, she is spanking someone else. George descended the stairs, almost afraid to show himself. His bottom was still sore and tender. His wife spanked harder than Rachelle did. He forced himself to stand at the kitchen door. He was shocked, to see Karl, over Janet's lap with his bare bottom getting spanked. Karl's ass was turning rather red, his head jerking up with every swat, Karl would grunt and groan. George noticed that it looked like Karl, was humping his mother's lap.

Then he noticed Kayla, avidly watching, George groaned, "Jesus...Kayla, please go to your room." Janet stopped, looking at her husband she shook her head no.

Janet looked as matter of fact like, at her husband, "George, keep quiet. Remember I now wear the pants around here...you wear the panties. Kayla is going to learn how to be her own woman, I am going to teach her." Janet looked smugly at her husband, seeing him visibly flinch, at her words.

Janet stared at her husband, she saw his mouth open as if he were going to say something. Janet raised her eyebrow, almost daring George to protest. She snickered, "George, you might as well take your pants off, I want your ass is bare...tell you what, just strip George. Kayla has seen a guy's penis before, as a matter of fact, she just saw Karl's whopper...I never knew his cock was that huge! He didn't get it from your side of the family... that's for sure."

Janet smirked at him, then she gave him a look, that George vividly remembered from last night. He gulped, seeing Kayla turn to look at him. George started to strip, as Kayla tried to act like she wasn't watching. Janet sarcastically said, "That's a good boy, show mama that little cock of yours."

Karl wasn't sure where to look, then his mother resumed spanking him. Karl grunted as the blows to his naked bottom became harder. He started working his hips, and his ass, obscenely wiggling and raising his bottom. Janet felt his erection return, she smiled as she imagined what his cock would look like hard. It was almost as big as David's, she guessed just by the feel of it. Karl groaned, both from the spanking he was getting and his inevitable climax. His crying and moaning, sounded like a mixture of pain, and pleasure, as he humped his cock between her thighs with every blow from the spoon.

George watched as he sheepishly pulled his underpants down. Kayla gasped as she saw her father naked, for the first time in her life. She noted his penis wasn't as big as Karl's was, but her father was hard. Sticking out and curved, then she heard her brother make a strained, groaning noise, and his body became stiff. All of his extremities becoming taught, his body was wiry, but his physique was pretty buff. She saw the cheeks of his red and bruising ass start to shake, she saw him push his bottom up and back. Kayla gasped in surprise, seeing his dark hole between the cheeks of his ass.

Janet got a puzzled look on her face, as she felt a warm liquid start running down her thighs. She squealed, " Oh...my...god, he's cumming...all over my legs!" Janet started spanking him harder, and Karl started shaking as he finished spilling his semen over his mothers lap and legs. Kayla watched intently, as she heard her mother's description of what was happening between her legs. Kayla wanted to see what her brother deposited between her mothers legs.

She heard her father gasp, as if in pain. Kayla glanced at her father, he was stunned, his eyes on her mother and her brother. Kayla noticed that her father's penis was hard, standing up out of his curly pubic hair. She saw it bobbing up and down, she was starting to wonder if he was going to spill his semen too! His cock was tempting to her, she considered momentarily going over to him, then giving him a hand job, poor daddy.

Janet stopped spanking Karl, she was feeling a combination of things. She felt powerful, she knew that she now had control of both males in the house. She was stunned by the the fact that Karl had just ejaculated on her, she could still feel his cock in its state of erection. She glanced over at her daughter seeing her flushed face, she could see her nipples were erect and poking the thin fabric of her shirt. Good Janet thought to herself, my daughter seems to be a fan of seeing men getting a good spanking.

Janet looked at George, and she grinned at him, her thoughts were should I spank him right now? Should I make him lay across my lap in Karl's cum puddle? Maybe make George lick my lap and legs clean. These thoughts, these ideas, filled her head. What should I do, should I reveal George's bisexuality? Fuck, what should I do?