Janet Erickson's Fall from Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David chuckled and Rachelle started rubbing her trimmed, dark-haired pussy, "Oh fuck yeah David... baby, pee in that sissy's mouth for me."

Janet could not believe what she was witnessing, she thought she had a manly husband. But now, he was being dominated so easily. She watched as she pleasured herself, as her husband let David fill his mouth with golden colored piss, swallowing it when it started to overflow over his chin, running down his neck, and chest. Ewww...Janet thought to herself, how many times did he come home and I kissed him, oh my...oh fuck!

David pissed for what seemed like several minutes, filling his business partners mouth. George started sucking on David's cock again. Dave clutched the back of George's head, he groaned as he clenched his asscheeks. He started to slowly fuck George's mouth.

Dave moaned, "Get it hard slut, I'm going to fuck you, right up your pansy-ass." Janet watched as her husband blew his colleague, mesmerized by his cock getting hard so fast. She made up her mind, I'm going in, and David is going to fuck me with that dick. Fuck George, he can lick my ass along with David's while he fucks me. My husband is no stranger to oral fucking servitude. She pushed the door open, and one of her hands was still slick with cunt cream.

Three people, just about jumped out of their skins, seeing Janet Erickson enter the office. She heard George cry out, " Oh no... God no... Janet...oh my God Janet!" Rachelle looked unconcerned, and David looked sheepishly at Janet.

"Oh fuck... Janet this isn't what it looks like!"

David nervously said. He looked away, but he wasn't trying to hide his penis.

Janet snorted, "Get fucked David...it looks like a couple of fucking gay rancheroes, to me. George... what the fuck, his cock over my pussy, you fucking asshole." Janet stared her husband, then she stared David down. Janet raised her hand, stopping her husband when he started to open his mouth.

"Fucking just can it George, all three of you assholes. I have fucking pictures, and video." She held up her phone, wagging it.

"Both of you are so fucking ruined, well David, I guess Trisha is going to shit a fucking brick. Don't worry, George can be on his knees behind her waiting to catch it in his mouth. Fucking human toilet" Janet eyed him heavily. "Fucking right, I saw it... I saw it all, you sucking your fucking shit off of her dildo... Christ Almighty George, you... you dirty, fucking, pig!"

Janet looked around at the three of them. She snickered, " Fuck... you even drink piss for this slut's entertainment...what the fuck, George, I can see why you like David's cock, it's so fucking beautiful, and huge...I see why you like to take that fucking thing up your ass! Fuck me...David, you are not fucking George in the ass tonight... oh no... I am calling the fucking shots as of now...or I swear to God, your wife is going to get some memorable Kodak fucking moments, in a text message, I'm not shitting you either."

David folded his arms, his face became pale as the reality that his world was about to be fucked. Janet had his balls in her hands, along with his life as he knew it. He nodded his head, meekly saying, "Alright...okay Janet...anything you want...anything...but please, I'm begging you... don't involve Trisha... please!" He held his hands out, in a prayer like fashion.

Janet took a breath, thinking well that was easier than I thought it would be. She looked at her husband, who was silently crying, She glared at his bawling face, what a fucking pussy, she thought to herself shaking her head.

"George... I'm getting fucked tonight," Janet slipped her coat off her shoulders, her lingerie-clad body on display. She peeled her panties down, then kicking them off finished saying, "Not by you either, you've had plenty of opportunities to get a piece of ass from me, David, get your ass, and that big cock over here," Janet wiggled her finger at David, "Get your ass, and that big dick over here... right fucking now, I and my cocksucker husband George are going to suck your cock. George, you get over here and kneel next to me...don't make me say it twice! I need to get fucked."

Janet watched as David walked over to her, he faintly smiled at her, " Janet...I'm sorry about this...everything."

Janet shook her head, "David, we're fucking now... we will all talk later, trust me." David stood in front of Janet, his flaccid cock dangling in front of her face. Janet reached out, taking him in her right hand. She felt the hefty weight of his cock. She was surprised at how heavy it felt in her hand, as she started to slowly stroke him. Her eyes looked excitedly at his growing penis. She saw George sheepishly kneel next to her. Janet took Dave's cock in her mouth, she heard her husband softly make a sobbing sound, as she hungrily started sucking David's cock.

Rachelle snickered, "Janet should I fuck your husband's ass, while he kneels next to you?" Janet gave her a nasty glaring look, with her mouth full of Dave's swelling cock. Janet considered it, and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't care if Rachelle wanted to take a shit on him, at this point. Then Janet got an idea, a dirty idea.

Janet reluctantly, slipped her mouth off David's hard cock. She stroked him, then looking at George said, "I want you to kneel behind David...I want you to lick his ass, while Rachelle fucks yours... Do it, baby you have to do this for me... I need to be in control now." She slapped his bare bottom, with her free hand. She watched him slowly crawl around David.

Janet heard David snicker, it momentarily pissed her off but she held her anger in, thinking to herself, just wait Mr. Smartass you're going to be bending over later on tonight for me, when I fuck your ass.

Rachelle walked over to George, getting him into position. She slapped George on his ass, getting his bottom up to the right height, so she could fuck it. Janet didn't wait, as she stuffed David's hard cock back into her mouth. She heard David moan, then felt him jerk forward when her husband started licking his asshole. David groaned, " Oh fuck Janet... Your mouth feels so fucking good, and your husband is licking my asshole... this is so incredible baby."

.

Janet lifted her eyebrow when David called her baby, she nipped him on his spongy cockhead, taking pleasure in his yelping noise, as she did it. Janet thought I'm not your fucking baby, asshole, not yet anyway. Janet sucked his cock as best as she could. It was so much bigger than George's, five or six-inch dick. David had to be at least three or four inches longer, and a lot thicker. His cock stretched her mouth open. She sucked air in through her nose, while she sucked his inviting cock. Janet wished she could see her husband, licking out David's asshole. She heard him gasp, then groaning, "Easy Rachelle... be careful sticking that back in my ass... please."

Janet moaned, she wanted to laugh knowing that her husband was getting his ass fucked again, that little cock whore. She heard the slapping sounds of Rachelle's pelvis, smacking George's asscheeks. She groaned with pleasure, as her husband grunted and groaned into David's ass, just on the other side of his body. She heard George, moaning like a bitch, from the frenzied ass-fucking he was receiving.

Janet treated David to a blowjob for several minutes, then she had to have his cock in her pussy. Reluctantly she slid her mouth off that beautiful cock of David's, shiny and slick from her mouth. She looked up at him, she could hide neither the desire, nor awe, on her face. She stroked his slippery cock, her eyes wide with excitement, "David you have to fuck me... right now. I need you to make me cum, I have to have this beautiful beast between your legs up my pussy."

Janet got up off of her knees, and got up on the desk. She spread her legs wide as she leaned back. She was so aroused that she could smell the scent of her spread open pussy. The hair close to the lips of her cunt were damp from her secretions. She looked at her husband as Rachelle still was fucking him up the ass. His face was sad, like a puppy dog's as he was about to watch his wife, take another man's cock in her pussy. A huge fucking cock. She heard George moan, "Please Janet... don't let him."

Janet saw the hurt look on her husband's face, she leaned to her side, then looked around David, as he inserted his cock into her wet, drooling pussy. She gasped, "Oh my fucking god...David, your cock is so fucking big...so fucking huge, oh fuck! Fuck me, David." Janet groaned, feeling so stretched, so fucking filled. Janet groaned, her legs splayed wide open, as David stood between them, pumping his cock in his business partner's wife.

Janet felt a sudden rush of power getting fucked by another man, with a much bigger penis in front of her husband. Who was taking it up the ass, from the Secretary of the man who was fucking her. Janet watched the naked Rachelle, her cinnamon-colored skin, her huge breasts with darker nipples bouncing seductively as she fucked George's ass. It seemed surreal, fucking crazy, but it wasn't Janet's fault! It was George's fault, damn it all. He put himself in this position, and now thankfully, she was in her position getting a good fucking from his friend David, with his huge dick!

Janet almost felt vindicated, as she watched her husband's face, as he sadly watched her getting fucked. Janet moaned, and cried out as David's cock filled her pussy like never before. Janet fucked back at David, lifting her ass to meet the powerful thrusting of his cock. Janet cried out, begging him to fuck her harder, as the wet sounds of their coupling filled the room.

George grunted through the rough ass-fucking Rachelle was giving him. It was hard to tell who was getting fucked harder, the husband or wife. But it was easy to see who was enjoying it more.

Janet closed her eyes, remembering every dirty, kinky, detail of what she witnessed this evening. She wrapped her legs around David's waist, opening herself wider. Her pussy was so wet, squishy and filled, stretched like never before. Her cunt gripping David's cock so tightly, that embarrassingly her pussy started making those farting noises. She grunted, and groaned, yelled then urged David to fuck her even faster, and harder.

Janet started almost chanting, "Oh my god... oh fuck...oh my God... oh fuck!" For what seemed like several minutes. Then she just went rigid, she screamed she was cumming, then her pussy started squirting. She came so hard, that it fucking scared her. She thought she was pissing as the warm, wet waves of euphoria exploded within her then washed back out. Janet's ass was in a puddle on top of George's desk. Her ass slipping back and forth on the glass top, splashing warn liquid between David and her.

George saw it all, the gush of liquid spraying out over Dave's lower body, then raining down between his legs. George groaned, as Rachelle yelled, "Fuck David... you made the bitch fucking squirt... shit, that was so fucking cool...damn!" George hung his head, he was shamed, he never made Janet squirt, never came close. George felt Rachelle gripping his hips tighter. She pulled his ass back towards her, and she started fucking him harder. George in his mind just gave up, he said, "Fuck it!" He started pleasuring himself, while he twisted and worked his ass back towards the invading phallus. He was partly excited at some of the things that were happening, but he knew Janet and his marriage even their lives would never be the same. George watched as David's body became tense, his asscheeks clenched, and he cried out in pleasure, he started filling Janet's pussy with his large load of warm milky cum...

Janet didn't take her revenge on David that night. She was too busy letting him fuck the hell out of her. Janet had several orgasms, and a pussy full of sperm. She could see that George was a mess, a total nervous wreck. She opted for getting him home, they needed to talk, and she needed answers. She was contemplating giving George a good spanking when they got home. Seeing Rachelle taking her naughty husband to task, excited Janet. She was intrigued about spanking a man's bare bottom along with buggering him.

She also heard or read something about cream pies, now that's something I would love to try with George. Tonight is the night George, my cunny is full of jizz, and after I give you an enlightening spanking you will be licking David's cum from my wet cunt. Janet followed George home, she escorted her husband upstairs to their bedroom. She looked at George, "You can strip George, I want you fucking naked... I mean right now!"

Janet removed her coat, she was still ready for action wearing only her cum soiled lingerie. She sat on the edge of the bed, feeling her wet sticky panties on her skin. She watched as George took his clothes off, he was sniveling softly awkwardly repeating, "Janet I'm sorry...please forgive me... I am so sorry!" He was embarrassed and saddened, genuinely remorseful. Janet put her finger up to her lips, "Shush up George, go and get me the bath brush. Do it now, and George... please brush your teeth and use mouthwash. I mean your mouth was doing some rather dirty, and raunchy things tonight."

Janet thought about so many things as she followed George home. One of those things was what do I use to spank him?Among so many other things, how could your life go from normal to what the fuck! Just like that, with the snap of your fingers.

.

George meekly walked to their bathroom, he put his hand over his genitals as if he was embarrassed to be naked in front of his wife. Janet stared at him, seeing his already red spanked bottom. She felt herself become aroused, knowing she would be taking her rightful place in a few moments. She would be taking control of their marriage, their lives, and all things sexual. Janet knew she was Queen of their Castle now. Janet also knew that David would play a role in that part of their lives. Maybe even that arrogant bitch, Rachelle. She wasn't sure about her yet, although it sure exciting to watch her spank, and fuck her husband's ass. Especially when David was fucking the shit out of her.

Janet also thought about when she got on top of David, sitting on that majestic, meaty cock, of his. George knelt behind her licking her asshole, while she was getting fucked. Now that felt incredible! She had George lick David's balls, and his cock, when she would cum all over it, coating it with her creamy secretions. Janet then had her husband lick all that creamy, frothy fuck batter, off of Dave's cock. Then that tongue went right back to her asshole, for more sensual thrills while she was getting fucked. Yes George, your boyfriend will be back, to fuck both of us.

George walked back into their bedroom, the wooden bathbrush in his hand his other still covered himself. Janet sighed, taking the brush from his hand. She asked, "What George...are you ashamed of yourself, you seem embarrassed about me seeing that little cock of yours all of a sudden. Remove your hand... George, place them at your sides and look at me." Janet looked at her husband's blushing face.

George shivered, looking away as he bared himself his cock shrunken, along with his balls, they were shriveled up tight, and close to his body. Janet snickered, "Doesn't your cock like me anymore, he doesn't look happy to see me, Georgie. Or does he only get excited around another cock dear?" Janet looked at her broken and humbled husband. She felt bad about how broken and humbled he was. Well, this is something very new, and trying for him she realized, he was always in charge in their marriage. Now, it was like a switch was turned on in both of them. He became suddenly docile, and she became dominant.

She smirked, "George...I know you were spanked earlier, but it wasn't by me. So, you have more spankings coming tonight from me. You're going to learn that... I am your boss now. I wear the boxers, and you wear the panties."

She looked at him, "George...don't be so sad, our marriage isn't over, I still love you honey, honestly I do... I might love you even more now that I know why you've been neglecting my pussy."

.

Janet smiled condescendingly at him, reaching for his cock, she held it out then leaning forward, kissed it. She opened her mouth, taking his cock inside. She started to slowly suck him, wiggling her tongue on the underside of his penis. George shivered and whispered, " I love you, Janet...I always have. I...I'm sorry... sorry about my compulsive behavior...to... to suck a man's cock...I'm so sorry, Janet."

Janet reached around George, then with his cock in her mouth, she smacked George on his bottom with the brush. George yelped, twisting his ass as another loud whack, filled their bedroom's silent air. George gasped, "OWW...Janet, please not so hard!"

Janet let his cock slip from her mouth. It was starting to show promise, almost fully erect. She slapped his cock with her hand. George gasped, "Please Janet... don't hit me there."

Janet leaned back, looking at her husband's face, "Okay, George let's get something straight, I am in charge now. Do not tell me where to hit you, when to hit you, or any fucking thing else. You asshole...you cheated on me, you hurt me...now I am going to hurt you... fair is fair George. I hope when David was fucking me, it hurt you...I hope watching drove you fucking crazy." Janet looked at him, her emerald green eyes were stormy looking, and she stared at him.

She swatted his bottom with the brush again, it sounded so loud in their quiet house. George groaned, his cock was once again soft and shrinking. Janet looked down at his shrinking penis, she snorted,

"I guess I better get a big dick...to wear around my waist, it might have your little dick looking more playful. Right, you dirty cocksucker?"

George looked down sadly, she noticed a tear rolling down his cheek. George sniffed, asking quietly, "Please Janet... the children, please don't let them hear this...us arguing. Please spank me some other time...when they're not here...please."

Janet shook her head, still glaring at her pitiful husband. She shook her head, "George let me get this straight, now you're worried about things... about your kids. You didn't care about any of this when you were on your knees sucking off other men!

Now you're telling me once again about where and when to spank you... Get over here, now." Janet grabbed his arm, dragging him until he was standing in front of her.

She smirked at him, seeing his suddenly shy and nervous demeanor. Janet sighed, "George... turn around, then bend forward and spread your asscheeks...I want to get a look between them... show me your asshole...come on, I want to see what it looks like after it was fucked so hard...show me." She watched her husband, and slowly turned his back to her. To her, George was more handsome, than David was, George was cuter, more innocent looking. But David was kind of seedy-looking, with his black hair, pulled back into a ponytail and his five o clock shadow he always seemed to have. His body wasn't as sculpted as George's was, he was stocky, but that cock David has made him oh so much more desirable now, even with his seedy, sinister looks.

Janet looked at George's cute, bottom. She always thought he had a cute, almost girlish-looking ass. Now that she saw his cute little ass getting spanked and fucked, well she just has to try that out for herself. She saw George hesitate to bend over. She leaned forward, slapping his ass soundly with her hand, "George... what did I just tell you, bend over and spread them, baby." She spanked his ass hard, with a couple of more solid slaps. George gasped, from the new source of pain delivered to his bare bottom. He groaned as he leaned forward, reaching back Janet notice his wedding ring. It just jumped out at her, she felt a moment of sadness as she watched her husband spread his asscheeks