Janet Erickson's Fall from Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet sighed, her eyes looking down at Karl's red and blotchy asscheeks. She put her hand on his ass, caressing it. She heard him sobbing softly, her hand that caressed his warm bottom stopped over the crack of his ass. Her fingers slid into the warm humid crack, that separated his cheeks. Janet slowly ran her fingers up and down through his warm, moist crack, stopping to rub against his anus. She heard Karl moan as her fingers traced a circle around his puckered hole.

Janet softly laughed, "Honey, do you like mommy's fingers touching your asshole?" She increased the pressure of her fingertip, feeling it start to enter the warm rubbery hole. Karl grunted, twisting his bottom and lifting it slightly. His semi-hard cock could now be seen by Kayla and George. They could see the milky white fluid, that glistened on his penis. Kayla stared at it, she unconsciously licked her lips. Janet saw her doing it, she winked at Kayla.

Janet looked at George, "George, help your son off of my lap. You're next in line for a spanking." She narrowed her eyes, staring at him, " Well, I haven't got all day George...remember, we have shopping to do." She winked at her husband, seeing the tug of war going on inside of his head. He slowly walked toward Janet, bent forward taking Karl by his hand.

George heard Kayla gasp, "Daddy, your butt! Holy...oh my God...it's all black and blue...red too! Mom, you spanked daddy's ass good, oh my!" George groaned, hearing his daughter's description of his bottom. He wanted to just fall through the fucking floor, shit I'm done. The respect that I used to get is probably over, he sadly thought as he helped Karl up. George couldn't help it, he stared at his son's penis. It was considerably larger than his. George looked at the string of milky-colored sperm, which dripped from his Peehole.

He looked down at his wife's lap. He saw the copious amount of thick milky sperm in her lap, with some running down her legs. Janet noticed where he was looking, she was thinking of having him lick the mess off of her. She looked down at the creamy lap, of her short, dark blue nightgown.

She looked at Kayla, her daughter was staring at both her brother and her father's penis. She then glanced down at her mother's lap. Kayla looked at her mother, "Ewww...do you need a paper towel or something?" Janet looked at her daughter, shaking her head no.

Janet looked at George, amazingly he was still hard. She snapped her fingers, then pointed at the floor, "On your knees George, now!" She saw his bottom lip trembling, he looked almost like he was going to protest. George thought better of it, all of the things Janet had on him, he had to be complacent. George dropped to his knees, between Janet's now spread legs.

He looked at her soiled nightgown, the creamy puddles of milky white sperm, on the black silky fabric. Janet snickering, "Guess what honey...I need your tongue on me, lick this mess off my beautiful nightgown. George looked at his daughter, Kayla was wide-eyed and her hand was in her lap. George noticed his daughter's breasts, he could see her nipples through her white nightshirt. He looked at Karl who was rubbing his bottom, averting his eyes from what was taking place.

George was humiliated, yet he was feeling that odd fucking excitement that comes with his being humiliated. Why am I like this he wondered, then bending forward he started licking at the cum dotting Janet's gown. He heard Kayla's sharp intake of breath, he heard her giggle, " Mom, I don't believe this. Daddy is eating jizz...but it looks, I dunno...both really hot, and maybe a little bit disgusting too. I wonder if he likes tasting jizz?"

Kayla and Janet both watched, as George submitted to his wife's whims. Janet pushed George's head lower, lifting her gown. She pulled her now wet panties aside, then pulled her husband's face into her wet, hairy pussy. She looked down at him, her eyes burning with lust. Janet cooed, "That's it, sweetie...lick my wet pussy."

Janet looked at Kayla, she held out the wood spoon towards her daughter. Janet nodded at Kayla, "Honey take this and spank your father's ass...he deserves a spanking, he has been very naughty, for a very long time. Spank his butt, make him more motivated to lick my pussy." Janet nodded her head, "Honestly Kayla give him a spanking, you need to learn how to properly spank a man."

Kayla looked away, from watching her father as he was licking her mother's pussy. Kayla shrugged her shoulders, "Mom, I don't know...I don't know if I can spank my father, are you...sure? Is it alright with daddy?" Kayla looked at her mother, her face unsure of what was being asked of her.

Janet sighed, the pleasure she was feeling evident. She looked at Kayla, "Sweetie, it doesn't matter if your father wants you to spank him...I want you to spank him. I am in charge as of now, your father is as of now, my submissive. I will reveal to you everything, that you want to know later. But right now, get up and take this spoon and spank his ass...please!"

Kayla took another look at Karl, seeing his flaccid penis hanging down over his hanging balls. Damn, Kayla thought to herself. What a difference a day makes. She took the spoon from her mother's hand. She looked down at her lap, seeing her father's tongue licking her mother's hairy pussy. She could hear the wet sounds his tongue was making.

She glanced up at her mother's face, her eyes were half closed as she enjoyed the feeling of her husband's tongue. She saw Kayla watching, "Kayla, shouldn't you be doing something honey? Go on... spank him, baby."

Kayla moved behind her father's naked body. She looked at his punished bottom, wondering how hard should I spank him? Kayla put a hand oh his warm cheek squeezing it lightly. She heard his gasp, as her mother held the back of his head tightly to her crotch. Kayla pulled his cheek open, looking in his crack. She saw his anus, then his ballsack. Kayla felt her pussy spasm slightly, seeing so much naked male flesh, her father and brothers, oh my...

Kayla remembered what she was supposed to be doing. She swung the spoon, hitting her dather's bottom. She saw his cheeks jiggle, then a faint red circle started to form on his cheek. Kayla spanked him again, and again. She got a rhythm going, hearing him start to groan, even though it was muffled by his face in her mother's pussy.

Kayla spanked her father, starting to feel more comfortable doing it as she kept at it. She noticed Karl drop to his knees, his penis was erect again, it was so big. She saw her brother take it in his hand, and slowly start to masturbate himself. Kayla wanted in, she wanted to be sexually stimulated. Kayla looked at her father's red and bruised bottom. She decided that he had enough, his ass looked like it was red, purple, and blue he was punished enough. Kayla needed something too. Seeing her brother stroking his erect cock, and her mother getting her pussy licked...well Kayla wanted to feel pleasure too!

Kayla made a decision, she was supposed to be like her mom, that's what Janet said. Kayla distinctly heard that! She looked at Karl, "Get over here Karl...I want you to lick my pussy...

End Of Part One...