Janet Needs More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Position number two is the same but I want you to clasp your hands behind your head." She raised her arms and put her hands behind her head, interlacing the fingers. He used the crop to push her elbows back even with her head, where she held them. This made her breasts lift and stand out from her chest even more. He took advantage of this and used the crop on each one in turn, slapping her rather large nipples with the leather flap end several times as she struggled to maintain her position. They were always very sensitive and today was no exception, but the pain felt good to her and she silently was glad to feel it after so much time, and hoped he would do even more to push her limits. She knew her pussy was responding as well. It was just not the same when she did it to herself, and it had been so long... too long. She winced at each blow but internally sighed in delight.

But he was in no hurry as he had an entire weekend and knew it was best to build up slowly, so he stopped hitting her nipples with the crop, and told her, "Now put your arms up straight over your head and bow until your face is on the floor. That is position three." She bowed down as a supplicant would, her forehead and nipples both touching the carpet. He moved in front of her, and placed his now bare feet on her fingers, not pressing hard but she was surely unable to easily remove them. He then told her, "Very good, but I want you to raise your ass in the air more," and she lifted her ass up off her feet.

When it was as high up as she could get it, the crop landed, very hard, on her ass. She flinched from the blow, but recovered and resumed the correct position. And it landed again, and again, and again, and again. With her hands held in place under his feet, all she could do was try to accept the blows with some dignity. She really did not want to disappoint him so soon and struggled to maintain her position and not try to avoid his cruelty. If she could not take this, how would she manage with whatever was to come? But then she realized the blows had stopped, and the toes had released her fingers, even as she wanted more and her ass seemed to move upwards again, begging for it. As he stood above her, he knew what she wanted, needed, but would not give it to her, not yet. She would have to wait, as there were more positions to learn.

When she had calmed down, he told her, "Reach back with both hands and pull apart your ass cheeks." As her arms moved back her face pressed into the soft plush carpet, and she was glad for that mercy, and placed her hands on each ass cheek and pulled them apart exposing her rosebud of an asshole above her exposed pussy, as she had remembered to keep her knees far apart as was required. "Very nice. You are now in position four."

He went around behind her, knelt down and pressed a finger against the rosebud, but did not press it in. He enjoyed as she involuntarily pulled away slightly before moving back again, as if she wanted more than just the pressure of the tip of his finger. She wanted him to violate her, but he again frustrated her by pulling back to stay only with just the lightest contact. She mewed in need and wiggled her ass seductively, and he used his thumb to press against her exposed clit, again with barely any pressure, and she moaned with increasing frustrated need. How long would he deny her, keep her on edge, make her wait for the ravishment she craved and was sure would come, hopefully soon? She did not fully realize the control he could maintain. He knew he had plenty of time and he enjoyed watching her squirm, torturing her with denial and making it last for them both. After a few quick movements across her clit, he slid his thumb into her wet pussy, moved it in and out once, pulled away and stood up, leaving her pussy gaping suggestively as if it was begging to be penetrated, which it was.

"OK, now stand up. Place your arms at your sides like you were in the foyer, this is position five." She stood as ordered, her arms slack at her sides, legs spread apart around eight inches. She was not ready to make a mistake that would get her punished, at least not yet. He placed her in front of a large full-length mirror, stood behind her and reached around, lightly caressing her breasts, stomach and down to her pussy, touching all the exposed flesh with his strong hands. She watch it happen as she felt herself grow weak in the knees to his soft, somehow tender touch, but maintained her position.

And then the hands covered her breasts and her nipples were caught between his thumb and forefinger, and they closed tighter and tighter, and pulled the hard nubs outward from the firm orbs of her breasts. And he pulled even more until she once again moaned from the pain, and he held them there, not moving, seeing if she would move forward to reduce the stretching and pain it caused. And when she did not, he whispered in her ear, "Lean back against me," and as she complied he held on tighter, not moving his hands, until she was leaning against his chest and her nipples were pulled even further from her chest and her breast flesh became stretched taut, and he enjoyed that she was willing to hurt herself for him.

He would surely use this knowledge again later. After a short time, that once again seemed much longer to her, her released the nipples from his grasp, and as the blood returned she felt a new rush of pain. He left one hand to rub the pain from first one nipple and then the other, and moved the other hand down to her pussy, dipping two fingers in to find it even more wet than before, as he expected. Once his fingers were soaked with her juices, he brought them up to her mouth, and she opened it without his asking, and she licked them clean.

"Good girl, now place your hands behind your head for position six." She brought her hands behind her head, intertwining her fingers as she had done when she was kneeling. She tried to remember the number of that position, number two she was pretty sure. And again it caused her breasts to be thrust out proudly from her chest. Again he caressed her from her shoulders to her hips and even down her thighs, and it felt so good to her to be touched like this after so long.

When he went behind her she could not see him picking up a short whip that was also on the bed. It had a handle about eight inches long, with around ten thin strands of leather each about fifteen inches long. It shocked her as it came around from behind to land across her right breast, thin leather strands cutting across her now even more sensitive than usual nipples, and she cried out in pain. From the surprise, she involuntarily brought her arms down to protect herself, but quickly recovered as she realized what she had done and put them back in position again. She was still in front of the mirror and could see the whip indent her breasts as it hit, and the red marks it left.

He waited for her to recover and then brought the whip down across her ass hard, which hurt but not with the sharp pain felt on her breast. And then it came from the other side to land on her left breast, but this time she stoically kept her arms in position, and still did so as it came from the other side again. He repeated this several times on each side, the pain on her breasts and the sting increasing on her nipples each time, until he finally did so with so much harder force she could not remain still and finally had to cover her breasts with her arms. He just returned to whipping her ass until she placed her hands behind her head again, knowing she was inviting him to whip her breasts again. But instead he stopped and put down the whip, caressed her breasts from behind, feeling the welts the whip had left, as if he was rubbing the pain from them, and whispered in her ear, "You did very well, my pet, I will forgive you for covering yourself.... this time."

And she replied with a sincerity that even shocked herself,"Thank you, sir. Thank you for forgiving my weakness."

"Now lay down on the bed, face up, arms outstretched to the corners, legs spread wide, which is position seven." She was grateful to lay down as he described and expose herself to his gaze, knowing her open pussy was wet with arousal. She imagined him tying her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed, and taking her over and over, satiating her deepest needs. She watched as he undressed himself, revealing a lean, tall body with a fair amount of hair on his chest, arms and legs. He was surprisingly well toned and muscular that was not evident when clothed, and had a flat stomach with good six-pack definition. She looked on with admiration and more than a little lust since he was definitely not your typical 50 year-old man. Her gaze continued down to the eight inch long, perfectly thick cock she had already seen and had in her mouth earlier.

She thought again it would wind up at some time over the weekend in her ass since she had told him she was a virgin there, which she really was, and deliberately did not list it as a hard limit. She was glad it was of such good size for her pussy, but hoped it was not too big to make it too painful or difficult for her to take it in her ass, although she knew that would not be an obstacle for him. She wanted to show how much she wanted it there to please him, giving him the ultimate pleasure of breaking her anal cherry. While she was considering this, he got up on the bed between her legs and she was so glad when he lay down on top of her. He positioned his fully erect cock at the entrance to her pussy, looked her directly in the eyes and pressed hard in one swift stroke, forcing the air from her lungs.

"Unnggghhh.... Oh yes, thank you sir, please fuck me, please take me," she pleaded. She hadn't fully forgotten his instruction to not talk, but she was so desperate and afraid he would pull out too soon, she couldn't help herself.

He held her tight and kissed her hard, silencing her as he started to stroke all the way in and out, his pubic bone hitting her clit hard as she gasped each time he pounded into her, her legs held spread uncomfortably wide. She was already soaking wet and as he felt her getting closer and closer to an orgasm, he pressed it all the way in and pressed hard into her, his pubic hair rasping against her clit. But when she cried out, "Oh God, I'm going to cum," he pulled all the way out and got off her and the bed quickly, his cock glistening with her juices, leaving her lifting her hips and pussy up against just air, begging for penetration, a look of ultimate need on her face.

"Nooooo. Please don't stop, please let me cum, pleeeease....," she cried out desperately, until she saw him looking at her coldly and realized she was again disobeying his instruction not to talk.

She realized she had gotten all she was going to get for now, understanding now how much he could torture her without any pain, as no one had done to her for so long. Denial of pleasure was a special kind of torture. He watched patiently as her breathing returned to normal, slowly calming down with her arms and legs still spreadeagled wide, her wet pussy still gaping open obscenely as if it was begging for anything to enter it again. He got on the bed next to her head and brought his cock up to her mouth and coldly told her, "Clean off your mess, slut."

Yes, today, here and now, she was a slut, wanted to be a slut, his slut, her body most willingly available for his use, needing to be used for his sexual pleasure, and thereby satisfying her own depraved needs. She opened her mouth and sucked the wet cock into her mouth, tasting her own sexual excitement, to take as much as she could without moving from her position, wanting it all. Sucking it with a desire she could not hide, when it fell out she licked it all over, and then licked his balls before capturing the head once again to take him into her mouth and push it down her own throat, fighting the feeling she would gag, her nostrils flaring as she needed to breath. She wanted it all in her, if not in her pussy, then in her mouth, or wherever he wanted. She looked up at him and her eyes said that all her holes were his to use, but she knew he already knew that. But again he did not wait to cum, and pulled his cock from her mouth and got off the bed to look down at her, again leaving her wanting more with her gaping mouth open like a goldfish out of water.

"Turn over, on your stomach, arms extended to the corners and legs spread. This is the last position, number eight." And she turned over and centered herself on the bed, hoping he would take her from behind, the only hole he had not yet used. She even lifted her ass up subtly, hoping to entice him. He noticed and smiled to himself, making an mental note for later. But all she heard was footsteps as he left the room, leaving her to think about what had happened so far, and ponder what was to come.

He knew it was time to pause and let her imagination and anticipation grow before he continued the next part of the evening. She pressed her breasts and pelvis into the bedcover, trying to get some relief from the razor's edge of frustration she felt from being brought so close but not achieving an orgasm. She needed badly to orgasm, and have him cum in her pussy and her mouth, to taste him again, and have him use her for his pleasure, but knew better than to move from her position to use her hands to play with herself.

Her orgasm was under his control. It seemed like much longer, but she had only been here for about an hour since she arrived, and there were many more hours to go, and now the seconds ticked by slowly. She wanted more of the taste of pain he had already given her, much more, and she knew she had received only a tease of what he was capable of. She hoped he would make her scream for relief, and could she orgasm just from the pain, she wondered. She had already felt how wet she got just from what he had done so far, but could it take her over the top? And then a quiet bliss came over her, and she relaxed in mind and body as she surrendered to her situation. She was so lost in thoughts of sex and torture and pain, even imagining it was her sweet, vanilla lover at home doing it to her, she did not hear him return, and was startled to feel him caress her ass, and then give her a shocking smack with the crop to bring her out of her reverie.

He had her get up from the bed, and spent the next half hour going through the different positions, watching her scramble from one to the next, giving her incentive with the crop, or using it to correct her if she was too slow or got it wrong, or sometimes just hitting her because she was available and it was his right. She worked up a sweat keeping up with his demands, which glistened on her naked body. But in the end, she had them down pat, and was able to go from one to any other smoothly and effortlessly. He finally had her stand in position five, came up to her to stand so her breasts pressed against his chest and grabbed her by the hair tightly, pulled her head back as he kissed her again, deeply and crushing her lips with his own.

He finally pulled away, leaving her breathless, and said, "I am very pleased, you are better than I ever could have expected, and it really is my pleasure to have you here." She looked up at him in adoration, almost beginning to tear up with happiness at this unexpected compliment, knowing now that this was what she needed for the rest of her life. Giving her submission and accepting the pain was part of her true nature, and could not be denied any longer.

"Thank you, sir, and you have already given me more than I ever could have hoped," she replied with all her heart. "I only hope I can continue to make you want me."

He kissed her softly as a lover would, then moved back away from her and stripped naked, as he had dressed when he left the room before. He sat down on the bed, called her over and once she was near, grabbed her hand and pulled her to his side and then face down over his thighs. Her toes and hands were on the floor on either side of him, her stomach pressed against his thighs and her lovely ass was sticking up exposed and available to him. He softly caressed first one cheek and then the other before the first slap came down sharply, startling her even if it was not really that painful.

She let out an "Ahhhh" that only begged for more. He knew that it was not the strength of each spank, but the accumulation of them over the course of the spanking, so he started out with a series of smacks that were sharp but not that hard, moving back and forth from cheek to cheek. She actually raised her ass whenever he hesitated for a moment as if she wanted more, as she did. She did not make much noise, just a series of "ooh's and aah's" as the spanks landed, which was natural. And every now and then he landed one a lot harder, which elicited a stronger response of "ugh" or a sharp intake of breath.

After a dozen smacks he stopped and caressed the slightly reddened cheeks, giving her a chance to relax her buttocks again, and again suddenly gave her a hard smack to bring her out of her reverie. He continued to spank her, sometimes hard, sometimes less so, intermittently stopping to caress softly, and maddeningly so to her, her previously perfectly pale white ass cheeks becoming increasingly redder and redder.

After a while he moved a hand down to dip a finger in her soaking wet pussy, and he was pleased to see that she had left her legs apart and her pussy available, even during the spanking. After rubbing his fingers over her engorged pussy lips and pressing one against her sensitive clit, he slid several deeply into her before removing them and bringing his hand coated in her juices to her face. She could smell her arousal, as if she didn't already know it, and opened her mouth to take his fingers into her mouth and clean them off.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she responded.

"And you are enjoying this too, aren't you?" he asked as he once again probed her wet pussy, flicking across her engorged clitoris several times with his thumb, her body reacting involuntarily to his touch.

"Yes sir," she admitted, as it was evident to them both.

"And what do you say?" he continued. And landed another smack, harder than any previous one.

"Thank you, sir."

"Thank you for what?" he pressed.

"Thank you for... for spanking me, sir,." she responded in a soft high voice, sounding like the little girl she felt like, contrite and with more than a little embarrassment in her voice.

"And what do you want?"

"Please spank me more, and harder if it pleases you, sir," she said with great sincerity in that same little girl voice.

So he began to spank her, quicker and harder, and continued without stopping until her ass was a much darker shade of red and her legs began to flail, the legs bending wildly up and down at the knees. She did not try to avoid his smacks, keeping her hands on the floor, and stayed balanced on his thighs. But he stopped momentarily and immediately she realized he had picked up a wood flat backed hairbrush and was using that on her already sensitive ass, alternating from one cheek to the other. As it no longer affected his hand no matter how hard he smacked her, the blows landed very hard, and she began to cry out in pain.

"Owww.. sssstt...yowch....aaahhh....owww... please, no... more... I'll be good... owww...," and on and on her pleas and cries went out with each slap of the flat back of the hairbrush on some part of her ass, or occasionally her upper thighs, until eventually there was no spot left untouched. She eventually had to bring a hand up and behind her to try to protect her ass from the hard blows. But of course he was easily able to catch her wrist and pull her arm behind her back, adding to her immobility and causing her some discomfort as he pulled it up on her back. Worse, to make her even more exposed to his punishment he brought one leg over hers, immobilizing them and bending her over tight at the waist.