Janet Needs More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And continue he did, until she was a sobbing, screaming mess that just collapsed in exhaustion and the realization that she could not escape until he let her go. Her ass was on fire, as blow after blow hit where another, or more than one, had already landed. Just when she did not think she could take any more and was about to scream out the safe word they had agreed upon, he suddenly stopped, put down the hairbrush and gently rubbed her now flaming red ass. How he knew the exact moment when he had pushed her as far as she could go she never knew, but that was only one of several times during this weekend that happened. Maybe that was why she knew she could trust this man, but the caresses of his hand on her ass slowly brought her out of her thoughts, each touch a combination of pleasure and pain.

He gently lifted her up and led her over to stand in front of the full-length mirror and turn around, to look at her own flaming red ass. And red it was, with blotches from pink to burgundy, from her upper thighs to where her ass joined her lower back. It looked hot! And when she reached around to touch it, to try and rub some of the pain out of it, she found it really was hot! Hot to the touch, and it only enhanced what she knew was her most prominent feature anyway, her big butt. In the mirror she could see him cup his hand under her crotch from behind and felt it press into her dripping wet pussy to coat his fingers, then bringing the juices back to her ass hole, where he pushed in and out with first one finger, then another, lubricating her very tight rear with her own juices.

She began to plead in her best little girl voice, continuing the role she told him she desired to play when the time came, "But sir, you know I am a virgin back there, and not that type of girl... only bad dirty girls let boys do that, and my mommy told me it would hurt ... you are so big, sir... I'm sure I'm just too young and small for you... please don't... I'll do anything... my pussy is soft and tight... or I'll suck you... don't, don't rape me, not there ... not there... my poor virgin ass... ohhhh...." her voice trailed off as he pulled her over to the bed, two fingers now inside her ass as his other hand roughly took hold of her hair to guide her rather forcefully across the room and pushed forcefully face down on the bed. She continued to whimper as he massaged and lubricated her rear hole with his fingers, and begged softly, knowing it was useless, "Please no... virgin...saving... you can't... not there, not raped... mercy, please..."

But she went silent when he pulled his fingers out of her and released her hair and commanded, "I take what I want, and you will give it to me. Position four".

She slowly moved up on her knees, bent forward with her face pressed into the comforter, ass up and arms pulled back, hands on her ass pulling her cheeks obscenely apart to expose her rosebud. She could not see, but he had retrieved a bottle of lube and coated his own cock, then told her, "Spread your ass cheeks wider." She complied, soon after feeling the warm, wet gel-like substance coat her asshole.

He worked some deep into her, eliciting a few "unngg's" and "ohhhh's", until he removed his fingers, and she actually felt empty, like something was missing. She realized she had been getting pleasure from his fingers inside her, but tried her best to not let him know that. She continued to protest in her best girl voice, knowing he knew her body said differently than her words.

The next thing she felt was the bed shift behind her and the tip of his erect cock pressed against her tight rosebud, holding himself with one hand as the other pressed down on her upper back. Once again she began to plead, muffled into the bedsheets "Please sir... don't rape my poor ass... it's too big... will hurt me... too tight... virgin back theeere... aaiiiaahhh"

She never finished her thought as he pressed forward just enough to press the head of his cock past her tight anal ring, bringing forth a primal, high pitched scream from her lips as her anal virginity was taken. That part of her act was true, as was the pain she endured. When she ran out of air in her scream and gasped to take in a breath, he held himself still to let her begin to accommodate his cock, but it did not stop the whimpers of pain that continued, muffled in the sheets. Some part of her mind thought of her hands pulling her own substantial ass cheeks apart for him, his thick cock stretching her small tight hole for the first time, lube and her juices dripping all around, which was exactly what he did see as he looked down, and found quite arousing. Although from the pain she thought he must be completely inside her already, he could see all but the head of his cock was still outside that tight hole, and began to press forward, his cock very slowly disappearing into her rear passage.

"Oh, my god... aaaaiiiihhh... sooo biggg... no... more... virgin... help... raped... raped me...aaaaaiiihhh," she cried as she felt it slide slowly but surely into her too small rear hole, the pain of her anal ring stretching beyond its' normal limits as she felt his girth fill her. She knew he was finally fully inside her when his hips pressed against the back of her hands, still on her ass and holding herself obscenely apart for him.

He took her hands and allowed her to let go and bring them to her sides to help support herself, which also allowed her to lift up her face from the bed making her more comfortable, in that way at least. But now her mouth was not muffled and as he held himself still but deeply inside her, she continued to plead like the little girl in real pain she was at that moment, "...Please ...no more ...sniff, sniff... raped... ass... sniff... too big... please no more... rape... don't fuck...my poor ass..."

But they both knew her pleas were not only futile but actually told him what she wanted, and he slowly pulled back until just the head was inside her, pressed tightly on all sides by her still very tight sphincter, with her soft ass cheeks now also surrounding his cock as it slid out. Pressing forward in one stroke until he was pressing his hips once again against her warm, red ass, she groaned loudly.

She held the sheets tightly in her hands as he grabbed her by the hips for leverage and began to slowly pull out and press back in several times. Mercifully at one point he pulled almost all the way out and stopped to add more lube, and then continuing to press back in and began to fuck her. Now that her hands no longer held herself apart, his cock also slid between the fleshy ass cheeks outside of her asshole, the friction only adding to his pleasure even if he could no longer see his cock stretching and disappearing into her hole. She continued to cry out in protest and pain, begging him to stop raping her, but he ignored her. It actually made it worse when she seemed to be accepting her fate, finally accommodating his cock in her tight hole, even pressing back into him as he pushed forward.

When she let her face press back into the bed sheets and he could only hear her muffled whimpers if pain, so he reached over and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up sharply and her cries echoed loudly in the room. He turned her head to the side, and she realized she was looking at herself in the mirror again, face down on the bed, her ass sticking up as he knelt behind her, moving back and forth at the hips, and with each thrust she felt him the pain as he filled her so deeply. Each time he pushed forward, his abdomen and hips slapped against her still red, still very sensitive, well-spanked ass, adding to the pain.

She found the scene she watched so erotic in spite of the pain she felt each time he thrust into her, and as her asshole finally seemed to relax in spite of being no less tight, she began to feel a warmth spread throughout her groin. His cock moved against her innermost vagina from inside, a feeling she never knew before, and she brought one hand underneath to her pussy. She pressed a finger inside herself, actually feeling the large cock, even to the head and it's engorged veins moving back and forth, separated only by the thin inner membranes.

She pushed another finger inside herself, and he could feel the extra pressure as well on his cock, and began to use her thumb to rub her clit, to try and bring herself to an orgasm. He knew what she was doing and allowed her to continue for a minute or so, but realized she was getting close to an orgasm, and he was going to be responsible for that, not her. So he released her hips, reached down and grabbed both wrists, pulling the one hand pleasuring herself from her pussy, which brought from her almost as many complaints as her anal violation. He pulled her arms painfully behind her back and held her by the wrists tightly, and quickly began to use them to leverage her back and forth on his cock. He started to fuck her ass harder than before, crashing painfully into her red ass each time, and began to taunt her.

"Little girl likes to play with herself? Slut needs to cum? She just needs cock, doesn't she... a big cock in her ass... virgin ass needs cock... needs to be raped... raped!" pounding her hard and fast, his fully engorged and erect cock squeezed tightly by her virgin ass.

To which she could only reply in delirious desire "Yesss, yesss, yessss, rape me!!! Yes, need cock... your big cock... rape my virgin ass...oh, god... Raped!!! Raped!!! Oh god don't stop raping me... I'm cummmminnng!!!" and for the first time in her life, Janet had an orgasm without something directly touching her clitoris, and it built up deep inside her, radiating out to include her entire lower body and up to include her breasts and nipples as they pressed into the bed.

The pain of her stretched anus and spanked ass being raped so perfectly by this man... a real man... combined with the sublime pleasure of her complete submission coursed through her to create an orgasm that just went on and on, and just when she thought it would never stop and she would pass out, she felt a new warm sensation deep in her bowels as he pressed hard into her ass, and felt spurt after spurt of his warm seed being deposited inside her body. She was still convulsing and barely aware, but he had stopped fucking her and released his grip on her wrists, letting her arms fall to her sides as she calmed down, her orgasm still causing twitches emanating from deep inside her.

They were both exhausted and he rolled them both together as one onto their sides, his cock still embedded in her ass. He held her close as he spooned her body from behind, caressing her shoulder and breasts, kissing her on the back of the neck intermingled with little bites that made her squeal in mock pain, which was funny to them both after what she had just gone through. His cock began to soften and finally popped out of her in spite of her best efforts to hold it there with her anal muscles, and she groaned in protest as it left her feeling so empty.

They lay still for a while when she said softly and hesitantly, as if she was holding back tears of happiness, which she was, "Thank you, sir, for taking my last virginity... I really was a virgin there. All the other guys stopped when I said no, even when I wanted them to do it... you knew, and you raped me so good and it hurt so much, and you did it for so long, and so hard... and I couldn't stop you, didn't want to stop you, after... after I saw us... saw you, raping my ass... in the mirror... and I came, over and over again... and you shot your cum inside me, deep inside me... I hope I pleased you, sir, with my body...my mouth, my pussy, my ass, my tits are all yours... for your pleasure... but I'm a bad girl, will you spank me again for talking dirty like that?" she smiled as she asked, picking up the hairbrush that lay nearby on the bed, offering it to him.

He took it from her and instead of smacking her with it as she expected, took it and combed the bristles gently through her hair, somewhat of a tangled mess. The bristles still had the remains of her own squirting orgasm from before, and left a sheen on her hair as he combed it. He imagined it could be good for her hair, and wondered if it might make a viable product to sell- imagine the infomercial! She calmed and quieted down as he soothed her further by combing her hair as she lay with her back to him, fully expecting another hard slap on her still sore ass, which she kept wiggling in invitation, until she couldn't stand it anymore and declared "I hate you!" in frustration.

"In that case, it is time for you to get up, go use the bathroom down the hall to clean yourself up. Your choice if you want a shower, bath or to just wash up, and a towel and everything you might need is there for you. I'll be waiting here when you are done. Take your time... but not too long... I'd missed you," he finished with a smile as he nudged her out of the room. He went into the bathroom off the bedroom to clean himself up properly after such an anal reaming by taking a fast shower, and putting on a fresh robe. Soon he was sitting comfortably in his armchair, with a glass of wine on the small table beside it.

She went down the hall to find a very large full bathroom with both a tub and a glass stall shower. On the way she retrieved her bag, with her cosmetics and her own hairbrush, and she found there were small personal bottles of shampoo and such provided. She looked at herself in the mirror over the double sink, and saw a somewhat disheveled, very well fucked lady, possibly standing a little bowlegged. She could feel the juices running down her legs, both from the front and back, hers and his.

She knew a wash up would never do, so she turned on the shower and quickly got under the warm water, feeling it rinse off the evidence of what she had been through. It stung on her still enflamed ass, and she felt again the welts on her breasts from the whipping that seemed so long ago now. She used a coarse loofah with soap to scrub herself clean, particularly in those most private places that were private no more, but it could not rinse away the feelings inside. The pain that lingered, and the memory of greater pain that lingered even more, and his hinted promise of more, and her desire for more, to have him take her again. Whenever, wherever and however he chose... just to have him inside her, or to spank her, or whip her breasts, or punish her nipples. All these things she thought about as she let the water envelop her as she sensuously caressed her own body with the soapy loofah, until she finally realized she was being watched. He had come looking for her, and was standing in the bathroom door looking at her touch herself, obviously lost in thought with closed eyes. Suddenly ashamed, she unconsciously brought her hands to cover her breasts and pussy, until she realized what she had done and let her hands fall to her sides.

"Ok, that's enough of that. Finish up, make yourself presentable and get down to my room. My patience is not unlimited, you know," he said with some seriousness, but she couldn't tell if mocking or real. Anyway, he turned away and left, and she rinsed off, turned off the shower, got out, dried herself in the large plush towel he had provided, combed out her hair and put on some light make-up in what she considered record time, at least for her. There was a short cotton robe on the back of the door, and she put it on before returning to the bedroom as he had instructed. But she left it undone so her breasts and pussy were left open to see, and it was short enough to only cover the top of her ass. If he was going to punish her, he was going to have to work harder than that for a reason, as if she really thought he needed one.

When she arrived in his room, he looked up from the book he was reading and appraised her carefully, putting it aside. Looking down, she saw the book cover illustration had a man in medieval garb and a young woman hanging from her wrists naked from the ceiling in a stone walled room, whip marks across her breasts and stomach and tears streaming from her eyes. What story went with such a picture? Whatever it was he had been reading it as casually as if it was the Saturday Evening Post. Would she be that woman, she asked herself, fearing and hoping so at the same time.

"I like that you wore the robe, my dear. It conceals some but shows you know you must be uncovered and available as ordered... and I'll enjoy watching it come off. So please, take it off for me." He watched as she slowly brought her hands to her shoulders, catching the material and shyly lowering it slowly down her body and legs to clump on the floor at her feet. She stood naked once again, facing him sitting casually in his oversized chair with her legs spread and arms at her sides. He was holding the glass of wine and took a sip.

He told her to get into position number one and she knelt between his legs, facing him as he sat in the armchair. He told he she could use her hands and gave her the glass of wine to drink. They shared the glass of wine over the next ten minutes or so, and he let her talk about other things like her favorite plants and gardening in general. Each time he gave her the wine, she thanked him and he just smiled and nodded his approval. After a while it was almost gone and he told her in a caring tone, "Every good pet gets a treat as part of its' training... and since today was such a special day for you "back there", you deserve a special present."

She blushed as her sore ass and a surprisingly empty feeling inside reminded her of exactly what he meant. She responded in her little girl voice with as much sincerity as she could muster, "But sir, I must be the luckiest girl in the world, getting raped so perfectly in my virgin backside after you let me suck you and fuck you, and now I get a present too? What else could happen to make this an even more perfect day?" she asked as she looked up at him in desire and anticipation, regardless of whatever he might do next.

"You may suck me now, and you may use your hands," he told her quietly, and she immediately brought her hands up to hold his cock, leaned forward as her mouth enveloped his cock to take it down as far as she could, gagging some when it hit the back of her mouth and pressed into her throat.

When she brought her mouth off the hard cock for a second, said, "Thank you sir, thank you, thank you for letting me suck you... thank you." And she devoured the cock again, and began bobbing her head up and down with as much enthusiasm as she could muster, to give him the best blowjob she knew how. All she wanted was to please him, to be taken by him, and if she was to be punished by him to get it, she would take whatever he would give her, endure whatever pain he devised.

He sat above her looking down, smiling knowingly as she sucked him, forcing him down her own throat until she made herself gag and had to remove the violation, slobbering her drool all over his member and using it to massage his cock and balls with her two hands, and just wanting more. She removed herself from his cock and began to lick his balls, and moved back to take his cock in her mouth again as if she needed it more than anything she had ever needed before.

When he felt his balls swell and his cock was ready to erupt, her grabbed her hair and positioned her so just the head was in her mouth, and the spurts of cum filled her mouth, and when he was done it was dripping from the corners of her mouth as he pressed on the back of her head to push the cock into her throat one more time. When he pulled her head back and off his softening cock, he ordered, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." He could see her mouth was filled and her tongue coated with his cum, which pleased him. "You may swallow it now. And clean me off." She closed her mouth and gulped it all down in several swallows, and laid her head down in his crotch and gently licked the softening cock in front of her face clean, and softly whispered, "Thank you, sir, thank you, thank you."