Janet Needs More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had both recovered, he had her get in position five, standing with hands at her sides.

"Now we are going to play with some rope," he told her.

She smiled inwardly since she loved to be bound, to lose the ability to move, to feel the constriction on her soft, tender body. He picked up a long length of soft rope, about a quarter inch thick, found the middle and placed it around her neck from behind for the loose ends to fall down over her breasts. With her small breasts a wrapping type binding would not do. Instead, he tied the ends together with a knot at the level of her nipples, and took the ends above her breasts and around her back and under her breasts in front again, tying it above the original knot. This created pressure from above and below her tits. He then took the one end and, coming out a little from the center tied the two horizontal ropes above and below to each other, and then brought it out to the outside of her breast and did the same again, pulling the two ropes together, further squeezing her breasts and making the nipples stand straight out. He then repeated this on the other side. Both breasts were pressed on four sides by the rope, and jutted out firmly between them. She could feel the tight pressure but it was not too painful, and in fact she reveled in the feeling. He gave her tits a few quick slaps with his open hand and she realized how sensitive the binding had made her now swollen tits and nipples.

Picking up another length of rope, he again found the middle, and fed the ends through the loop he made around the knot between her breasts. He pulled the ends up over her shoulders and down her back, and made two large knots after determining exactly where they should be located. He had her squat somewhat to spread her legs some more and when the combined knotted ropes were brought up between her legs and across her pussy and he held it in front of her, one knot was placed exactly over her asshole and the other directly on top of her clit.

When he pulled it up tighter and she was forced to lift up onto her toes, she felt the rope dig into her pussy and the two knots pressed against those most sensitive places before he finally lowered her to flat feet again. He made another knot at the level of her belly button and spread the two lengths apart, and told her to bring her arms to the front bent at the elbow. He then attached the ends to her wrists and told her to keep the tension tight on the rope. With another short rope he tied her elbows behind her back and tied that rope in the middle to the two vertical lengths that went down her back. Finally he got a pair of large adjustable nipple clips with a chain between them, and carefully placed them on her nipples, adjusting the pressure so they were not too tight but would definitely not come off. He tested them by pulling on the chain a few times, eliciting a strong "Ohhh," from Janet as each was applied.

Using another short length of rope, he tied it to the center of the chain and the ends to her wrists, pulling the rope through her pussy tight and making sure there was no slack in either that rope or the one from the nipple clips. She quickly realized that if she relieved the pressure on her pussy it pulled on her nipples, and if she relieved the pressure on her nipples it pulled the rope up into her pussy and pressed the knots into her asshole and clit harder. The way she was tied, there was no relief either way, as he had planned. But she did not understand that he had more in mind.

He left for a few minutes before he returned with a glass of wine. He sat back in the chair facing her, coolly assessing her predicament, watching as she tried to find the balance between the pain on her nipples and the knots pressing on her asshole and clit. The one on her clit began to cause her a level of arousal not welcome to her right now. He casually picked up his book, the one with the girl hanging from her wrists and marked from a whipping on the cover, and read from the bookmarked page, ignoring her as she stood there. After a few uncomfortable minutes more standing there wondering what he would do next, he finally told her, quite casually as if he were asking her to get a glass of water, "Make yourself cum. You have three minutes or I will have to give you some incentives." He picked up the riding crop and softly slapped it against his own palm as he looked at his watch to register the time.

She did not understand at first, but realized what was expected when he pressed her right arm upwards with the end of the crop, and she began to move her wrists up and down, slowly and as little as possible at first due to the pull on her already sensitive nipples. She wondered if she could she create enough movement and pressure on her clit to bring herself to an orgasm, and could she do it in time, and how much would it hurt? The first minute passed before she understood it would take more movement and pressure to get to a climax in time, and she picked up the pace of movement of her wrists, pulling harder on her own nipples on the down stroke as she realized the pain there would only help increase her arousal, and then pulling up harder and harder with each upstroke, sometimes holding it up tightly to press harshly against her already sore clit.

But it was not enough and after it seemed like another minute had passed, she increased the pace and pressure in both directions even more, and tears came involuntarily to her eyes as she abused herself more and more. She had rarely masturbated in front of anyone before, and here she was doing it in front of him in this most debauched, humiliating and painful way. She would hurt herself in any way necessary to give him the pleasure of watching her orgasm, if that was what he demanded. He watched her efforts with detached amusement, sipping the wine and occasionally glancing at his watch, but indicating nothing about how much time she had to go. When he finally looked at his watch again, he shook his head, told her "Time's up," and stood up. She kept up the movement of her arms as she tried vehemently to reach a climax before he did whatever he was going to do, even if too late, and she worried that she had no idea what it could be. Her clit was rubbed raw and her nipples on fire, but she couldn't stop now. Then suddenly she had no choice.

He reached up to her and held her arms still as he pulled them upwards, indicated for her to hold them in the lifted up position maintaining the pressure on her pussy, but releasing the pressure on her nipples. He freed the chain between her nipples from the ropes connecting them to her wrists, pulled the chain up and had her hold it between her teeth in her mouth. Barely long enough, the chain pulled up slightly on the clamps on her nipples, and he said seriously "Do not let the chain go." He put his hand under her chin to push it up until the tension was all taken out of the chain and it stretched her nipples upwards quite a bit, lifting her breasts in the process. He gave her a soft kiss on the lips, which she returned as best she could without releasing the chain.

He went around to stand directly behind her and brought his arms around to the front, grabbing her wrists, his body pressed against her back and ass. And then he pulled upwards on her wrists, increasing the pressure of the ropes going through her pussy, and the knots pressed harder on her asshole and clit. She moaned loudly through her lips, her teeth clamped closed around the chain connected to her nipples. She lifted up on her toes to try to relieve the pain it caused, but it only helped until she reached that limit as well, and he kept lifting on her wrists using her back as a fulcrum. She was surprised he was so strong as she was easily lifted off the ground, and the rope dug even deeper and pressed even harder into her most sensitive region, and she started a scream that was stifled as she struggled to keep her teeth closed, refusing to let the chain go. Then he pulled back on her head by her hair, pulling more on her nipples.

She would long endure before she reached her own satisfaction, or limits. There would be no safe word, he knew her too well already and when to stop just before she reached a limit. She was bent slightly backwards as he lifted her up even more tightly against himself, and started to shake her up and down like a rag doll. She was being held up almost entirely by the horrible rope that felt like it was tearing her pussy in two, the knot brutalizing her poor clit as her entire weight was used against her. Reacting with tears and moans and a wetness in her pussy that she felt dripping down her inner thighs, hearing only the haze of words he spoke in her ear "Cum for me, cum for me, cum now...," over and over,.

She tilted her head back towards him to voluntarily pull even harder on the clips that had already stretched her nipples tight. She started to shake, and the orgasm started in her clit until it spread to her entire pelvis and beyond, even to include her breasts and nipples, and she continued to involuntarily move her pelvis like she was fucking a cock, oblivious to the pain she felt there, until she finally exploded in a violent orgasm, spasming until finally worn out and limp, half up only by his arms.

He lowered his hands to let her back down to stand unsteadily on her feet again while he held her tight to keep her from falling down. He laid her gently down on the bed, and had her open her mouth to release the chain, which she had managed to hold there throughout out her orgasm. He gently unclamped her nipples, which she was glad for, even as it caused a new kind of pain as the blood returned. He untied the ropes from her wrists and had her spread her legs and carefully removed the rope that was now embedded deep into her pussy, the marks of its twisted knot pattern showing in the soft folds and skin, making her wince again.

But he left the ropes that confined her breasts, and laid down beside her, caressing her softly from her shoulders to her thighs, including the lightest touches to her now very sensitive nipples, brushing the unruly strands of hair that fell over her face, and she moaned and sighed, relishing the stark difference of this gentle treatment from what she had experienced just a few short moments ago.

But it did not last as he turned her over on her stomach, telling her "Position eight," and she turned over on her stomach and spread her arms and legs accordingly.

She felt a cold wet feeling as he put some lube between her asscheeks, got on top of her, positioned his cock against her asshole and pressed forward, eliciting a loud "Uunnngggh" from her until he was fully embedded in her ass and his pelvis was pressing up against her still red, sore ass once again. Then he began to fuck her, bringing his hands around to roughly grab her nipples and hold them down to the bed. Muffling her moans as best she could, first of pain then turning into lust, she began to beg him for more and harder. She pulled her chest up from the bed, to pull on her nipples that he still held to the bed tightly in his fingers, and pressed herself back into his thrusting cock, to take the pain no matter how he gave it to her. He gave her what she wanted and pulled all the way out and drove himself all the way back in over and over for a very long time before finally erupting his cum deep inside.

She had reached orgasm several times as he fucked her ass and lay underneath his body, even more exhausted than before, not moving even as his cock pulled out and his cum began to seep out of her violated asshole. He used a small towel to clean her, then covered her with a soft comforter and watched as she quickly fell asleep, leaving her in peaceful bliss until the morning.

She fell asleep to dreams of whips and chains and slave girls of old, her body used for unimaginable pain and debauched pleasures in a whirlwind of castles and dungeons, but it never seemed like a nightmare to her. In her dream she was a virgin taken over and over, each time the first painful time of her ravishment. For each new medieval instrument of torture, she relished the ways pain was designed to cause her sexual arousal. If anyone had checked, her pussy was wet as she slept and dreamed fitfully, but eventually fell into a deeper and dreamless sleep, and stayed that way until waking up the next morning, or at least did not remember anything after that, and never talked about what she did remember.

After going to the bathroom to clean himself off, he sat in the comfortable armchair as he had another glass of wine, looking at this wonderful woman with whom he had so much fun this evening, and there was still two days to go. He began to plan the next morning with his lovely toy, after she made him breakfast. He sure hoped she could cook, he thought, since she sure worked up his appetite. So far they had done everything in the bedroom, which he felt would be safer feeling for her the first day, but tomorrow there was the backyard for some exercises and he would have her work in his garden, naked except for a collar and leash of course.

Then after dinner she would get to visit the finished basement, where bondage gear lined the walls and very special furniture he had personally designed and built filled the room. It was all just waiting for exactly a body like hers to bind and torture, and use every hole made available at his whim. And then when his wife returned, he mused, she could have her fun as well. But it was going to be a long day tomorrow, so he finished off the wine, got up and undressed, as he slept in the nude, and got into bed behind the sleeping girl, curled up on her side under the comforter and snoring lightly.

He thought he had done everything and more that she expected the first evening, and he hoped he could maintain that level of arousal for two more days. He wondered if she would continue to need pain to orgasm, and what were her limits now, or maybe he would find a few she did not yet know. Finally he put it all out of his mind and drifted off into a restful, peaceful sleep.

As was his normal routine he woke at dawn, got out of bed, used the bathroom and did his morning exercises. He did a few preparation for the day so it was several hours later that he let her sleep in, as he was in no hurry today. But as soon as she began to awaken, he demanded "Get your ass out of bed, use the bathroom if you must, but make it quick. You need to prepare breakfast. You will find what you need in the kitchen."

Breakfast was actually not bad, and as he enjoyed his meal he fed her from his fingers as she knelt on a pillow he put on the floor beside him. After he finished and she cleaned up the dishes, he attached the leash to her collar and said "Follow me, slut puppy." He led her on her hands and knees towards the back door. And so her new day began...

But that and the next day are another story...