Janet - The Day After Ch. 07

Story Info
Janet recovers from the competition and is surprised.
2k words
4.29
3.9k
6

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
31 Followers

The Day After

After Janet's participation in the dilation competition, she was actually not able to walk by herself. She felt 'violated' in her lower body and having had a 17 cm. diameter dildo in her ass during the day, this made only absolute sense.

She was helped to the cell on a stretcher by two helpers. With the help of her fellow inmate Mariya, Janet was gently helped to the bed and covered with the blanket that made it for a duvet in the prison.

"Wow, Janet!" Mariya uttered, looking at her with an impressed face.

"I hear you won the competition today? Show me what your asshole looks like now..."

Janet turned over to her left side and pulled on her right ass cheek to reveal the resulting state of her battered anus.

Mariya was met with a gaping asshole that seemingly still was in the state of being unable to close completely. Some streaks of blood were still visible and also a little amount of a mix of blood and lubricant was still leaking from Janet's asshole. It was really torn, red and worn out.

"I hope you will be given some time to heal now, my dear," Mariya said, feeling her own 9 cm. retention butt plug in her own asshole being very present.

She was a bit envious of Janet who would most likely be allowed to have some days without anything in her asshole.

"Yeah - I gave it my absolute best," Janet replied. "It really was a size I've never taken before," she said and let go of her ass cheek. Mariya pulled the blanket over Janet and left her alone.

Approximately 2 hours later Mistress Victoria and Mistress Amalie returned to the cell.

"Well - hello, my little super A-sluts," Mistress Amalie said towards both of them and smiled.

"First, I want to congratulate you on winning the dilation discipline of the competition today. You did well, and I'm very pleased and proud of you."

"Unfortunately, we did not win the competition as it consisted of 3 disciplines and you were the only one winning from our team. This sadly also means that I have to give up a slut to the winning team of Mistress Anne from Cell Block B."

"Mistress Anne will come to collect her prize tomorrow, and that means that you Janet will be graced with a new Mistress soon." Mistress Amalie finished.

Janet was confused. What? Now, she just did so well and suddenly she was to be sent to Cellblock B where she would have to claim her merits once again. She felt a bit of betrayal from Mistress Amalie's side, as she thought why it should be her and not slave Mariya that should go to Cellblock B.

"Why me...?" Janet asked with a confused look on her face.

"Well - you have certainly demonstrated your value, my dear," Mistress Amalie responded.

"But, I've decided that Mariya will be trained to the same capacity as you hold, and you will be the one sent to Mistress Anne in Cell Block B."

Mistress Amalie did not mention that she had made a deal with Mistress Anne during the competition the day before after the event was over. She knew she had to surrender a girl to the winning team as per agreement, but little did Janet know that Mistress Amalie actually had a debt to Mistress Anne tracing back some months.

In an effort to clear that debt, Mistress Amalie had agreed with Mistress Anne that Janet would be the prize she would claim.

Both slave girls were bewildered by the surprising turn of events they were witnessing. Janet because she did not know what would happen to her in Cellblock B and Mariya with the outlook of soon being forced into the A-Team training programme. She only knew too well what that meant to herself and especially to her rectum...

Janet mentally retracted to herself in her bunk bed trying to contemplate what would now happen to her.

Tomorrow, she would be picked up by someone from Cell Block B only to become a "new-comer" to that cellblock. She only all too well knew what her reputation was, and the fact that she had just beaten Lola from Cell Block B in the dilation competition, did not bode well for her arrival.

Janet was known in the entire prison for her A-Team participation and for her 'anal skills', but that did not mean she would be welcomed with open arms in the new cell she was going to. In particular as she had just beaten one of their own.

The Next Day

Around 18 o'clock the following day two inmates arrived at the cell where Janet was still in bed recovering.

"Hello, we are here to claim Mistress Anne's prize from yesterday's competition," they said.

Mistress Amalie looked at them nodding. "She is there...," she said, pointing at Janet.

Janet, still feeling a bit of betrayal by the whole thing, looked at the two inmates who had arrived. They were both obvious butch lesbians and one of them was carrying a bag over her shoulder.

"Hi Janet - we have been looking forward to getting to know you better and in more detail," one of the inmates said with a smile looking at Janet.

"I have in my bag a little thing you will be 'equipped' with before we go to your new cell."

"This is a studded retention plug you will be fitted with before we go. We all wear studded plugs in Cellblock B to retain our 'newly acquired dimensions'. Now, we all know about your anal capacity which supersedes everyone in this prison, but that does not leave you out of the deal, my dear. It just leaves you with a different diameter!"

"I know you most likely are still sore from the dilation competition yesterday, but the thing is, we usually do not care. Rules are rules in this place, my dear. In our block we do not believe in the smooth versions, but prefer to make the wearer aware of what she is made for," she said with a stern look at Janet.

Janet was fearing for having something being studded in her rectum after it was torn by yesterday's competition and did not look forward to this in particular.

"But, in all honesty, we are no monsters either. So you will be equipped with the studded dildo now, but we will cover and smear it in healing lotion to help you ease it in. In a way - we are actually doing you a favour," the speaking lesbian continued.

"Turn around and present your hole!"

Janet felt a jolt of submissiveness by the sternness of the voice barking at her. Janet turned around and spread her cheeks to present a red and swollen asshole to the two new arrivals.

"Wow - that is one worn out ass!" she said with surprise. "Even I'm impressed. This is going to be less than pleasant for you," she continued.

Janet felt the tip of the studded dildo touch her rear hole. Somehow it was a welcome and familiar feeling to Janet even though she was sore as well. It was somehow like she was most comfortable when wearing something in her behind, as that was all she had been used to for the better part of the 4 months she had been in prison up till now.

"Relax and take it, bitch!" the lesbian said.

Janet did her best to relax her hole, but could immediately feel the spikes of the studded dildo touch her inside rectum walls.

"This is a 12 cm. diameter dildo with spikes that will caress your insides dearly," the lesbian announced.

Janet started moaning as the lesbian pressed the dildo further into Janet's asshole.

As the dildo went it; the lesbian said "Okay, you are now 2/3 of the way" as she saw the 10 cm. mark on the length of the dildo being covered. All the studded dildos had measurements on them to allow progress to be measured.

"Take a deep breath, and I'll push the remaining 4 cm inside you. You will be allowed some time to adjust to the feeling and to feel the effect of the lotion we applied to help you. It has a numbing effect making your nerves and muscles relax in your rectum, so in 10 min. from now, you will not even know you are walking around with a 12 cm. diameter spiked dildo in your asshole, my dear," she smiled and pushed harder on the dildo.

Janet felt the dildo almost disappear inside her, only with the base outside, and she attempted to regain her balance as it pushed her somewhat off balance.

She was instructed to pull up her pants and tie the string to keep them up. Janet kissed her old cell mates goodbye and Mistress Amalie padded her on her asscheeks making sure to tap the base of the spiked dildo in her asshole, making Janet very aware of what she had in her asshole.

"Thank you, Mistress Amalie," Janet said and raised her hand in a goodbye to them all.

The two dukes then took Janet by her arms and escorted her out of the cell.

"If you drop the dildo while we walk, we consider that a sign of you needing a bigger diameter," one of the dykes announced to Janet.

Janet did her best to clinch the dildo in her asshole and to not drop it. Not when they walked down the stairs nor when they walked across a doorway.

Janet was taken across the hallway leading to cell block B where her new cell was located.

As the 3 girls entered the doors to Cellblock B; an eerie silence appeared. Everyone knew who was entering their cell block, and they all knew of her 'anal merits'. As Janet was led to her new cell, the two dykes kept tapping the dildo base in Janet's ass to make her aware of her status.

They turned a corner and suddenly Janet found herself inside her new cell. Inside the cell was Mistress Anne, her new Mistress who was claiming Janet as her prize for winning the competition the day before.

"Hello, you little anal slut," Mistress Anne said to Janet.

"You know the proper way to greet your Mistress...?"

Janet knew exactly what Mistress Anne was alluding to and Janet went to her knees. She crawled behind Mistress Anne, spread Mistress Anne cheeks and placed her tongue directly on her asshole and kissed it deeply and with passion. Janet stood up.

"Very well, my little slut," Mistress Anne said, having felt a tongue inside her own rectum.

"I'm very happy you are good at this particular job, as I have some plans with you. We all know very well your impressive skills with your anus, you even beat my own participant Lola. Whom, might I add - is not too happy about being beaten, but you will learn about this later."

"To start with, you will be placed under the supervision of Mistress Lin. Mistress Lin is a Japanese mistress who has specialised in training toilet slaves and is very experienced in doing that. She has a lot of wicked ways of motivating slaves if they do not show rapid improvements," Mistress Anne continued.

"After having been trained by Mistress Lin for some time, we have plans for you laid out already. These plans include you becoming a master of anal punch fisting as well as some alternative 'bike riding' as we want to make good use of your already established merits of anal dilation, but for now - please, meet Mistress Lin," Mistress Anne said and pointed towards a small asian woman standing by the opposite wall in the cell.

"Get on your knees, you little aspiring toilet," Mistress Lin said with piercing eyes.

"You will be educated thoroughly and will come to a point where you crave shit for breakfast rather than toast, I can assure you," she continued with a convincing tone to her voice.

PHansen
PHansen
31 Followers