Janet - the L Club (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Janet starts working in an anally focused club.
3.1k words
4.3
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
32 Followers

The L-Club

Janet had packed her sports bag with the necessary things as instructed, and made sure her asshole had been packed with the 15 cm. retention plug. She felt the smooth touch of her jeans holding everything nicely in place.

Lastly, she put the water bottle into the side pocket of the bag. The sports bag had a mesh net on the side intended for holding your water bottle. Janet's water bottle was full. It had taken her some hours to drink enough water to eventually fill the bottle.

"Right - let's go see what The L-Club has in store for me," she said to herself closing the front door behind her hearing the door lock click shut.

She walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. As the bus was 15 min. out, she sat down on a bench and grabbed her water bottle. She felt submissive with the butt plug in her asshole drinking piss from a water bottle. It gave her a strangely naughty feeling drinking her own piss from the bottle whilst waiting for the bus. And that no-one knew what was in that bottle, was just exhilarating to her.

The bus arrived, and Janet went inside and found a seat. She deliberately found a hard seat to sit on, to accentuate the feeling in her backside by the butt plug she was now sitting on.

Janet reached into the bag and took out the small rectangular piece of plastic the size of a match box, that fitted between her buttocks as she sat on it. Just as she had learned in prison. She placed the plastic on the hard seat and then sat onto the plastic piece. Only the plastic piece touched the seat with Janet's jeans on top, pushing the butt plug directly into her cave-like asshole. Effectively, her buttocks were lifted from the seat and she was therefore literally resting only on her butt plug.

"Hmm - I hope there will not be too many bumps on the road to the club," she smiled to herself laughing silently at her own joke.

25 min. later, Janet punched the stop button in the bus and got up to get off the bus. Her stop was approaching. She turned around and took the plastic piece she had been sitting on and placed it back into her bag.

The bus stopped and Janet went outside. Walking with the butt plug in her ass felt full and familiar to her, and somehow 'comforted' her. She was starting to feel a bit nervous about it all. Even though she did have ideas as to what would await her at the L-Club, she still did not fully know.

Janet started walking down an alley where she saw a poorly lit sign: "The L-Club". Janet went in front of the club and peeked through the small window in the centre of the front door. What she saw looked quite like a normal bar.

She pushed the door bell and heard it sound inside the bar. She felt a sudden surge of nervousness as there was no way back now. She had already pushed the button and announced her arrival.

Janet saw a woman approaching the door from inside the bar.

The woman unlocked the door and pulled it open. She looked at Janet saying: "We only open at 7 PM." Janet looked at her, "I'm Janet. I was instructed to report here for a screening," she said looking at the woman.

"Janet? Oh, very nice to meet you at last," the woman answered in a smile. "I'm Olivia. I own this club and I've been looking forward very much to seeing you 'in the flesh', so to speak."

"Come on in."

Janet knew how to greet a Mistress and fell to the floor on her knees.

"Cut that shit out!" Olivia said. "I know you are used to this kind of behaviour with Anne, but I'm not a Mistress per se. You address me as Olivia as anyone else. I'm your boss, but not your Mistress. Get on your feet." she said to Janet.

Janet felt a bit confused, but got up on her feet again.

Olivia reached around Janet and searched for the base of a large butt plug between her buttocks. She found it rather fast, and said: "Uhm, I see the rumour indeed is true. You do come prepared and packed as instructed," she uttered with a satisfied look to her face.

"This club might be a normal lesbian bar from the looks of it, but we do have a clienttell that asks for special experiences. Here you definitely come in handy with your skills."

"I've been meeting with Anne, or you know her as 'Mistress Anne', for the recent 4 months. I'm fully up to speed on what you have been learning, doing and what you have accomplished during your stay with Anne."

"So, what will you be doing here, I'm pretty sure you now ask yourself?"

"You will be a waitress waiting on our club guests, but given your special skill set the menu card you will represent holds special items. Here let me show you," Olivia said, reaching behind her for the menu card.

The menu card had conventional things like sodas, drinks and cocktails. "Look at page 4," Olivia said.

Janet flipped the menu card and opened page 4.

The title of page 4 was: "The Maid's Offerings."

These things were significantly more expensive than the cocktails on the other pages, but did not really reveal a lot about what was behind "The Maid's Offerings?"

"So - I know this is not telling a lot, but effectively this means the maid will be offering her holes to the client. And given your capacity I can foresee a lot of things being offered as you serve the guests," Olivia said with a smile.

"Are your pussy lips still sewed together?" Olive asked.

Janet was startled. How did Olivia know about her pussy lips? Of-course, if she had been talking to Mistress Anne for the last 4 months, of course she would know.

"No - sorry, they are now back to 'normal'. Mistress Anne went soft on me and had Angelica help me and cut open the surgical threads that were used to close up my pussy lips," Janet responded.

"Ah - that's good," Olivia said. "Then we have one more hole to employ whilst you are on the clock here."

"Now - you will have to find a fitting maid uniform. We open in a little less than 1 hour and we need to equip you well beforehand. Go downstairs, round the corner and into the first room where it says 'Staff'. I'll be right behind you."

Janet looked for the stairs indirectly instructed by Olivia and saw them in the furthest corner of the bar. She started walking towards them and went down the stairs.

She found the 'Staff' room and entered. On a chair in the room - she found a uniform like a french maid uniform with laces and matching stockings and garters.

"Yes - we go classic here," Olivia said with a smile. "Take off all of your clothes. And also your huge butt plug," she continued. "You can place it all in the locker to your right.

Janet looked at Olivia. "That was an impressively easy job interview," she thought to herself.

After having taken off her jeans and blouse, Janet found herself naked apart from a piece of latex in her rectum. It was her familiar 'friend' that she had been carrying around for the entire day. She also knew that if that came out soiled, she would have to clean it.

Janet looked at Olivia. "I know what you are thinking. As you are required to be clean here, I am waiting to see the 'colour' of that plug as you take it out," Olivia answered Janet's look.

Janet hoped for her own sake, that it came out clean. She could not bear to be forced to lick it clean in front of a stranger like Olivia.

Janet squatted and started to pull on the butt plug. It started to leave her hole and to Janet's satisfaction, it was clean as she held it in her hand. She showed it to Olivia in an attempt to gain approval.

"Very well," Olivia said. "Place it into the locker and take the panties before you."

Janet did as instructed and looked for a set of panties in front of her. She found only some strange looking 'straps and hooks' like panties. They were not normal panties, but were a bizarre construction.

"I take it you have never seen 'gaper panties' before?" Olivia asked.

Janet answered, "No, what are they?"

"As long as you are here in the club, you will wear 'gaper panties'. They are a marvellous piece of clothing that effectively keeps your hole completely open in a 6-point star like fashion. The blunt metal hooks you see dangling there, all go into you asshole and are pulled tight by the belt around your waist. It will keep your asshole completely open to anything and you will for sure feel the 'wind in your tush' as you walk," Olivia said with a smile.

"The straps go 2 in front, 2 on the side and 2 behind you. It will pull open your asshole in a fantastic open hexagon shape. Just wait."

"The reason you are required to be clean whilst here, is as you most likely can figure out we do not want to see any soiling of any surface regardless of what you are sitting on during the night," Olivia continued.

"Now, get them on and I'll help you tighten the hooks."

Janet stepped into the supposed panties which were effectively crotchless, so basically she stepped into a waist belt with straps and dangling metal hooks.

"Squat!" she heard Olivia say.

She felt the first hook being inserted into her anus and then the next. Gradually, Janet felt her anus being pulled in 6 different directions. This was very different to just walking around with a butt plug. It literally left her with a feeling of having her anus being actively pulled open. Constantly and consistently.

"Okay, stand up!" Olivia instructed Janet.

As Janet stood up, she attempted to get to terms with having her asshole being constantly pulled open.

"As you stand, the hooks sometimes have a tendency of getting loose. Here, let me help you tighten them again to make sure you have a consistent pull from the straps."

Janet bent over a bit to allow Olivia to re-adjust the straps. Janet had never felt so open before in her life. She had had a lot of different things in her asshole over the last 6 months, but never something that made her feel so vulnerable and open.

It matched very well with her inner submissive.

"Okay, that's that. How does it feel?" Olivia asked, looking at Janet with an interested expression on her face.

"I feel very open!" Janet responded.

"That's super," Olivia said. "You will be using that hole a lot during tonight, starting in 30 minutes, so all good."

Janet and Olivia walked upstairs to open the bar. In the bar - three other women were found. Two of them were maids as well, and one was the bartender.

"Hi girls, this is Janet. The prison bitch I told you about," Olivia said looking at the 3 women.

All three of them nodded in her direction and gave Janet an approving expression. Seemingly, they had all heard of her (anal) merits.

Janet did not see any other staff wearing 'gaper panties'.

The Bar Opens

At 7 PM the bar opened and the first few guests started to show up.

Janet was not called on until around 9 PM. Some of the guests had been drinking since 7 and were becoming somewhat "tipsy". They knew a new maid had arrived at the bar, and wanted to see what she was about.

"Janet, table 7 is asking to see you," Janet heard the bartender say.

Janet looked at the bartender and then in the direction she pointed. Janet saw a group of 5 women sitting around a table waving at her. It was clear they wanted to meet her.

Janet took a deep breath and started walking over there. Walking with the gaper panties, still was a bit unusual to her, and it did feel strange to actually 'feel' the air in the room inside her body (rectum).

"This will take some time to get used to," she thought to herself.

As Janet approached the table, the women stopped talking and all looked at her.

"Hello Miss. We were just talking about the new maid that has started working here. Your first day?" one of the women said, looking at Janet.

Janet nodded.

"Well, that is swell. So, we all have our eyes set on page 4 in the menu and want to see what you can offer on that page," she continued with a curious look.

"We want to see you in a piledriver position on your back, with your ass up in the air, knees behind your head. We know you are wearing 'gaper panties', so we expect to see a 'massive cave' between your spread cheeks," she said looking at Janet.

Janet looked at the five women all focusing on her. It was clear they were expecting her to show some value for money. She felt a very present pressure on her shoulders.

She went to the floor on her shoulders and rested her lower back up against the table. Her feet were now touching the floor behind her head, and Janet was effectively presenting her gaping asshole to all 5 women. It was pointing directly upwards.

"Wow, what a gaping cave!" all 5 women uttered with a clear surprise to their voices. "How on Earth did you manage to grow an ass-cave like that, woman?" they asked Janet.

Janet, feeling a bit of pride in the way she was being complimented by the five women, uttered: "6 months in prison."

"Ah, of course. Yes, if you are in the 'right' Cell Block, you get educated," one of the women said in response with a knowing smile to her face.

"Okay, as you are wearing 'gaper pants' right now, I know what I can use you for. As your asshole is obscenely open, I'm sure it will fit a whole can of beer. Here, hold my beer!" the woman said and laughed.

It was obvious they were enjoying what they saw and were impressed by the sheer size Janet was presenting to them.

Janet felt the heavy weight of a 0.75 L beer can being inserted into her gaping asshole. Not only was it a cold experience, but also quite a heavy sensation to have that standing in her asshole.

Janet uttered discomfort. It was a new and heavy experience to her to have such a heavy object placed directly into her open rectum. The diameter of the beer can was not a challenge to her, as her daily retention butt plug was a lot larger, but it was more the heavy feeling and the fact that she was currently up-side down.

"What's wrong?" one of the women asked. "Are you not liking being our beer coaster?"

Janet responded, "I'm sorry, it is just a new sensation to me."

"No worries, you will have plenty of time to get adjusted to it. A 0.75 L beer can will last approx 20 min, so enjoy!" she said.

As 20 minutes went on, the woman took out the beer can from Janet's 'beer holder'. She felt an enormous relief as the weight was no longer weighing her down.

"Stay on the floor!" the woman said. "We are going to make new use of your ass cave as it still is standing open like a barn door."

"Helen, go ask for some ping-pong balls in the bar, will you?" she said looking at one of the other women around the table.

The women went up and walked to the bar. She returned shortly after with 24 ping-pong balls in a bag.

"So, now we are going to play a drinking game," the lady announced to Janet. We move to the other table just over there. Janet, you stay where you are, and we will all attempt to throw ping-pong balls into your gaping asshole from a distance. If we hit - we drink, if we miss we do not drink. Let's see who gets more drunk first!" the lady said.

"Be grateful these are ping-pong balls, and not billiard balls!", she said looking at Janet.

Janet did not respond, but was indeed very grateful. Just imagine having a heavy object like a billiard ball being thrown into your open asshole! And from a distance!

The women all moved over to the adjoining table and each took two ping-pong balls in their hands.

"When we hit bulls-eye, you push the ball as deep into your ass as you can to make room for more!" the woman instructed Janet.

Janet acknowledged that she understood the game where she was a central part. She was waiting to receive the first ball into her open asshole.

The women started the game. The first one did not hit Janet's open ass, but her buttock and bounced off. The next did hit bulls-eye and Janet felt it land inside her.

"Oh, what a strange feeling," she thought to herself. She made sure to quickly push the ball as far into her asshole as possible to allow for the next attempt.

As the women were about done with all 24 balls, Janet had pushed 13 balls into her asshole and rectum. She felt quite full by the whole experience, but was sure she could handle more.

"So, we are done. You get one guess as to what will happen now," the woman said. "You will now stand up and let the balls drop into the basket here," she said, handing Janet a bread basket.

"Once they are out, you clean them with your tongue and put them all back into the bag they came in."

Janet did as instructed and immediately felt 5-6 balls leave her open asshole and fall into the basket she held beneath her. As Janet stood up and moved her ass back and forth, the remaining balls fell out of her gaping asshole.

Not all of them were squeaking clean unfortunately, but had a brownish tint to them.

"I see you are not entirely clean, slut!" the woman said, looking at the bread basket. "There is only one way forward now."

Janet did as instructed and took each ball one-by-one and put them into her mouth to clean them. She put the balls back into the bag they came in.

"Well done, slut!" the woman said, looking at Janet's work.

Janet was allowed to leave the group and return to the bar to get herself sorted.

PHansen
PHansen
32 Followers