All Comments on 'Janet's Christmas Eve Betrayal'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 324 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a deep work, but a good story. The reality would be very different depending on where the family lived. Family court magistrates can be wise, but the family laws not so much depending on political geography. I actually saw this happening to a couple with a wife who actually did something similar. It wasn't pretty, speaking from the perspective of an elderly man kind of like Clarence. The kids were my daughter's children and an attempted intervention didn't go well in court, resulting in both an estranged child, and a divorced son-in-law who got primary custody. Some of this author's stories are uneven but (presumably) she is creative. The rest is just practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very beautiful and emotional story rekindling love from deep in the heart.

Yes, a soul that lost her way and felt unloved maybe could have been turned away, but instead found her way and again ignited the everlasting love in both their ♥️

Please, more loving wives and romance story that touch us like this and bring us hope, forgiveness, peace and a deep glow of love in our smiles after unsure times!

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing. I think she already decided her husband and family were not worth it getting to live with the results of her 1st choice she got to go back to planB . So it felt like the poor hubby got a lie he will have for a wife.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This is one of my favorites

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

sad when people think the grass is greener............................the they wake up.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

The story was great, and thank you, Stoney, for doing such a great job and sharing! However, to me there is a big hole in the story: she had been betraying her husband in a big way. She had been engaged in an emotional affair that was on the verge of turning sexual. Sure, an emotional affair is not the same as a "full blown" affair, but it is devastating all the same. She emotionally detached from her husband and started bonding with the antagonist. She kissed him back when he made a pass, she let him feel her up, they dated (lunches, dinners, quiet times together), they plotted to get married. If it wasn't for Clarence, she'd have gone through with her plans. That is an emotional affair. It is an awful betrayal. She even lied to him that the letter was part of her gift. Emotional affairs are bad and they devastate the other partner. I know - much to my shame.

I guess a lot of people view this as a "feel good" story. I admit that it's a better ending than the mother abandoning the kids. I suppose the husband lives happily ever after but in ignorance. Ultimately, though, she has some explaining to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Attempt at Christmas "Cuck" Scrooge sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SW, I really like how original/different your stories are, at least for this site! Usually really good stories, as well! This story not deviating from that formula, at all!

I'm writing this tongue-in-cheek here Stoney...but for having edited this story of mistakes, you made in the first draft, you still missed a few words repeated in the same sentence, and one of those errors was four or five words of one sentence, repeated a few words later, in the same sentence...

I didn't detect any real typos though! :)

How about you finding a couple story editors on this site, to go through and catch your slips?

Actually, I really liked the premise of this story and the tip-of-the-hat you gave in your story, to the writers of "It's A Wonderful Life!" and of course, the Christmas classic by Dickens, "A Christmas Carol."

While I did agree with most recent comments here, in that, this woman definitely had an emotional affair with her boss, and those affairs are cheating as well, and often just as crippling to the errant spouse in the affair, as well as to the marriage, once her loving spouse at home catches them up in it!

Emotional affairs with a spouse as far gone into it as deep as this wife was, are just as destructive to the marriage, as are physical affairs are so devastating to a marriage, once the cheating is exposed.

Both forms are cheating, and like the earlier commenter stated...once a cheater, always a cheater, still, remains the rule herein!

So this wife, even though she came back home a few seconds before the husband found-out where she had been, and what she was going to do and why! The way I see it, she still remains a cheater and will always bear close over-watch by her husband, to make sure some worthless, shit-headed, wife-stealing BASTARD, doesn't fill the wife's head full of pure, utter bullshit, and cause her to stray again!

At the end of this comment...I guess I really like stories such as this one, where a spouse almost physically cheats, then pulls their heads out of their asses at the last minute, and go home to their innocent spouse and children, and work their marriage out!

What I liked most about this story! A happy ending, for once!

Thank you so much for your great Stories, SW!

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

I am a sucker for Christmas stories and this was a gem. I regretted reading some of the recent comments that were downright nasty. If you don't like stories that resemble 'It's A wonderful Life' s top reading when the word Christmas appears. There are 100's of them but this was a tender and moving story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2stars because the whore wife gets away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Worried you were going to drop the ball with a character named Clarence. Then you absolutely crushed it. Womderful!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

Very good story... well written... truly enjoyed ... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A better ending would have seen her slowly dying in a car crash on the way home knowing her husband and her kids would hate her after reading her letter. Sluts deserve no sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A nice Christmas story about avoiding a fatal step.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ughh! She cheated in her heart and planned to abandon them.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Just because she didn't go thru with it doesn't mean she didn't cheat emotionally to which the hubby deserved to know the truth

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

There's always karma, appropriately, hers will arrive. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry but she STILL was cheating. She was STILL fucking Barry..... that didn't change. She still betrayed her husband. She was about to leave her family. I think she should've gotten on the plane honestly... why have the poor cuck stuck with a cheating cum slut?..... did I read wrong? Wasn't she going on little lunche dates and shit with good ole Barry? I'm confused by this story. If it was giving her a do over. It would need to go to the beginning of Barry... she's still a cheating slut😭😭😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly leaving on Christmas Eve would have destroyed her chances of getting the kids anyways. No judge would see her story and say "hey let's let this cunt have the kid's she didn't care enough for to stick around for Christmas."

I'm of two minds on her telling her husband about this emotional affair. Her not telling him doesn't rock the boat. But her not telling him means she doesn't trust him. Also, from what little we know of the boss he seems spiteful enough to tell the husband about what they were up to. Her telling her husband is the safer and smarter choice.

One last thing, this woman needs to go to a Psych ward. She is clearly off her rocker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars, brilliant twist on an old story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The next time Kevin went to use their family PC, he noticed a file edited in Word called 'GByeKev.doc'. Curious, he read it. Woooops!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She certainly got fucked in the head after the crash

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

So, she trashed the "Dear John" letter... but in the "dream", she called her husband "after lunch" and he'd already been served divorce papers... meaning, likely Barry had arranged the day before (at least) to have the papers delivered the day they got delivered *before* lunch...

So, no reason to assume they wouldn't have *still* been delivered in the real world. And what reason would Barry have to *not* have them delivered...? It would just push Kevin away from Janet which potentially gets him what he was after anyway.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Maybe it is just me but I think this story was just a wee bit predictable. From the airport meeting with "Clarence" on I knew the plot and the ending.

It's a nice little story but .......

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Everytime a bell rings, an angel gets their wings.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Good ending but I agree with one of the other comments. Barry had started the divorce process and that I presume once served would cause some major problems in Janets marriage. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
No, no, no!

I get the feel good part where the hero won the girl……but! She had been a bitch for ages, had fully committed to dumping him, and she gets off Scott free! At the end, she should have handed him the letter, taken her punishment and gone from there! But….. if you want to go with the tired out, other persons storyline……. Then it was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is the first time a spouse was aware of the down side of trading up. Usually they experience a euphoric incident then in time stuff falls apart. It unravels and the lies are exposed and the Cheater get totally crapped on…. Loved Clarence character was a stroke of genius. Likewise y review of conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why the critics want to torch Janet. She clearly had a mental trauma that happened with the accident. Remember over time slowly she said things were getting better at home but then Barry was making the full court press. Soon after the accident she acted and sounded like she was disassociated from Kevin and to some extent her kids. That accident triggered something in her brain and put her into depression. Remember what the doctor said in her dream. I believe the author intended to convey that the accident caused her to re-evaluate everything and she felt somehow outside the marriage and became critical of Kevin. But that it was and would improve over time except Barry had entered the picture. Without Barry, and after her revelation it seems clear that she will improve. This isn't about punishment or even mercy. She had an injury that affected her personality and cognitive state and then was hit with a predator while vulnerable and slowly healing. The dream allowed her to reshape her thinking or at least start it. Remember she was really conflicted up until their last stupid argument and then her writing the first note. Again not about punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The bitch or slut whatever she is she must punished. Come what may other say about her depression, she then talk with her husband. Rather opening her legs for barry. Its not barry fault. It is the slut or whore nature to be along with other who pays her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was a good Literotica loving wives story. I am really impressed at the number of vengeful bastards out there, though, who hate that she didn't get rolled over. They remind me of the attitude that many christians had towards children who died unbaptized: they went to hell (protestants had abolished the Limbo that the Catholic church to which the catholic church sent unbaptized children) and furthermore, their blessed father who went to Heaven, was supposed to rejoice at seeing them suffer, especially because being in Heaven increased his sense of justice, which reveled in their punishment. There is something in people which really likes to find excuses to make other people suffer, isn't there?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

She suffered a mental trauma ok so what, it sounds like it affected her hypothalamus which affects your inhibitions or more specifically your temperament e.g. hence her general bitchiness etc.

But saying all that she was in fact a lying, cheating whore so why the fuck does she get a free pass for shit she already pulled? So fuck you cuckboys go enjoy your cream pies elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh amd in will tell you why. The wife has an affair. Om wed lock then gets a case of morals because she took her vows seriously....how serious if she is lissing and making out with her boss.

She is unfaithful whether she is fucking or kissing her boss. She is punished by a dream and the boss walks away after threatening her job for a lawyer he is pretty stupid

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story. What a twist that she dreamed all of this right up to and including the way Barry got cold and distant from her and divorced her when he no longer needed her to be mother to his two boys. She realized she could still recover from her bac decision to leave Kevin and her children and got home just before Kevin opened the letter that she wrote to him. Great story and five stars for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best I’ve read in awhile. Sure it falls back on the old ‘It was just a dream ‘ ending, but then adds extra suspense by sending her home to intercept the letter. And sorry but I caught the Clarence the angel thing right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good-

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read it the 2nd time, and I'm sorry to say it's still 5*...... Outstanding work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope! She already committed adultery in her heart and mind. It’s not “okay” just because she didn’t get physical. The choice is what matters, not the action. If Heaven was going to send her a wake up call, it would have been way earlier.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Good take on a Christmas Carol. Well done. Still chokes me up.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Wonderful 😊Loved it.Love the movie as well.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Damn good RAAC

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well told version of a classic tale. Maybe I'm just an old cynic, but when I saw the name Tiny Tim, I thought of Rowan & Martins' Laugh-In. That killed the spirit of the story. But just my quibble. Truly a well told tale.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A completely different kind of story, I think it was so good that you made it double back, nice change, maybe closer to life than even you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry she had a full blown emotional affair as well as a non p in v PA. Fondling means skin to skin contact with sex organs and breasts……not specified as to orgasms for the APs. Incidentally a great follow up would be divorce papers served on the husband by her boss in a day or so….she quit, so no reason the boss wouldn’t stick it to her by serving the papers. The injury does not excuse the affairs, only some mitigation that could allow for reconciliation if she does the heavy lifting to heal the wounds. Keeping the husband in the dark over the whole matter and the removing of the original letter is a large continuation of the affair by lying by omission. He can make no rightful decisions for himself as she has withheld her inclinations from him.

Left in this state the marriage has near zero chance of survival as she has not dealt with her internal issues. In short order tremendous resentment of the husband will return and will fuel a future affair(s). R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done! What a great RAAC story, based on such a wonderful, classic movie. Good to know ol’ Clarence is still at it. 5*!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate the ending, it would have been better if she got home and Kevin was reading the original goodbye letter.

1 star for the it was all a dream and reconciliation

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Superb ! 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reaching for the Insulin 😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Full emotional experience, I am the husband not sure of my situation with my wife, unscheduled days of work, sudden extra days and late hours, phone calls on her cell phone when she leaves the room to talk but it was only her brother. After noon coffee with her old school mates. I can only hope my situation works out as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately this cheating slut Janet is saved yet she's still a slut .... she should have been exposed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing happened?!

What about dates and kisses and fondling?!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply loved it. Unique story that was well thought out and written. One of the best on this site. An easy 5 stars but then I am a sap when it comes to finding out that the life they have can get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice one.

FredHuckFredHuckabout 1 year ago

Very nice feelgood story...

Well written with a good twist at the end.

5🌟s

Fred

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Well, like real men on here, I find it pretty lame. She didn't do anything to deserve a "second chance". I've said it before, if you enjoyed this ending, you probably take it up the ass....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor guy is married to a skank. Invoking Frank Capra's classic to try to make it okay? Absolute bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How nice......bitch was already having an emotional affair and reasy for the physical affair too......just awful that the white trash gets away with it.......husband should find out somehow, maybe through the cheater man

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So Belle was the better choice for Kevin and his cheating wife screwed him over yet again. Terrible story about a terrible selfish woman.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A kind of different take on; "It's A Wonderful Life". Great Ending

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would have been better if she came home after changing her Mind to find Kevin reading the original letter where she dumps him for her boss.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fondling does not mean skin to skin contact, you can fondle someone with their clothes on, don't know what that anon is thinking. While it was an emotional affair, I'm not sure if sex was presented yet, but that epiphany certainly woke her up. We never know, could be a time where he does question her and she explains what happened with Barry, we will never know, can't assume anything, not the worst nor the best of what happens to someone.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Looking over old comments, I seemed to have some confusion about the divorce papers, and they WERE part of the dream. What may have confused me was the letter, that she DID leave before she had the dream. and that was handled by her getting there in time to keep him from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Typical narcissistic woman, thinks the world revolves around her, or it should. The princess syndrome. Years ago, girls grew up and became women and realized the difference. Now they're all immature spoiled brats who only think about themselves and their wants. Since the court system is so heavily biased in their favor, they turn their entitlement into permissive Behavior that destroys lives around them.

We need people in the legal business with some measure of integrity ( if there are any...? ) who will take the lead and start to fix the ugly immoral system that has cropped up.

In the meantime. Have an ironclad prenup, no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

With apologies, and sincere gratitude to the commenter below I am pasting his thought here. The precision of his analysis is beyond my meager abilities to even match, much less surpass. Than you sir!

"Anonymousabout 24 hours ago

Typical narcissistic woman, thinks the world revolves around her, or it should. The princess syndrome. Years ago, girls grew up and became women and realized the difference. Now they're all immature spoiled brats who only think about themselves and their wants. Since the court system is so heavily biased in their favor, they turn their entitlement into permissive Behavior that destroys lives around them.

We need people in the legal business with some measure of integrity ( if there are any...? ) who will take the lead and start to fix the ugly immoral system that has cropped up.

In the meantime. Have an ironclad prenup, no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How absurd that not one but two commenters are so ignorant that they confuse a past, where women had little choice and imagine that it equated to loyalty, with the present where women have the ability to be independent and act accordingly. Of course it comes as no surprise that such men also advise the use of pre-nups so that they can try to benefit from sahm's lack of independence and financial security.

All that aside, the legal system is not biased in favour of females, let alone mothers ... but then as many of these commentators can't quite grasp what a not a fault divorce is it shouldn't come as any surprise they get confused about such things ... or are they? Is it perhaps that when you could only get a divorce through fault that it not only imprisoned women in loveless marriages but forced upon them bitter divorces, that worked in favour of inadequate men. So funny how such people try to wrap their own self interest up in concepts of moral integrity while ignoring the fact that no one with even an ounce of moral integrity would deny someone their freedom.

Marriage is not a prison sentence, it's not something you do once and then forever ignore the needs and wishes of the partner. Grow up, pay attention, pick a suitable partner, treat them right and accept personal responsibility for your own inadequacies so that you can grow and improve your sorry worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good one had me fooled

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Do you really think Barry will not destroy her life????? She will pay for her months of emotional and physical cheating. She had better pray to Clarence that Kevin is very forgiving. Or maybe try blaming it on her head injury!

Pjam1968Pjam196810 months ago

Emocional betrayal is real on this tale, she got free of that.

Everyone makes mistakes, I hope she learned from this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A bit of fantasy but I love a happy ending. Pretty well written and if everyone could see the future results of their decisions we would all live happily ever.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

As long as you just take it for what it was it's a great feel good. If you think more, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The skank Janet gets away.

Score 1 for trailer trash

RubiconXRubiconX10 months ago

Fine updating of “It’s A Wonderful Life”, long a favorite of mine. Creative and well-written. A fun read!

RileyKingRileyKing10 months ago

5 STARS!!!! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah the wonders of hindsight. Sadly life is all about risk and mitigation, and no one would get anywhere if risks weren't taken and with risk there is always the cloud of failure.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

So she decided to go back which I guess is a good thing but in doing so she decided to lie to her husband and kids my question is what kind of mother was she to want to abandon her kids on Christmas Eve that is bullshit

metal_moonmetal_moon9 months ago

It would have been a better ending if Kelvin had read the letter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, 1 star for a trashy story and the Christmas Eve theme made it more trashy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Emotional cheater gets a do-over, blech. Not even an ounce of self-realization, she has to have it spelled out in black and white to her.

Would have been better if she got her head out of her ass by herself, before she "fell in love" with a predator. I was a widowed father in my 20's with a daughter to raise, and while I dated I never chased a married woman. The married women I was friends with -- and they absolutely flocked around me to help me with my daughter -- would have told me to bugger-off if I tried anything with them simply because they had integrity.

The divorcees were quit a different matter. . . several wanted to Brady Bunch me. Which at least didn't have an "ick!" factor as they were honest enough.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done, Stoney. I especially admire the complexity of your story line and how the various scenes and aspects of some scenes interact and play out on multiple levels. However, just so you know, I figured out who Clarence really was before he left the airport to go home. I will say that I hope that some day Janet confesses, that Kevin understands how and why she got messed up, and forgives her. And that they live happily ever after. (Screw the Bitchers.) Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story.

I was thinking the whole time that Janet was an exceptionally self-absorbed, entitled, woman bad enough that she was willing to tear her children away from her father.

But I think now I see that with the combo of clinical depression (which is truly something severe and causes people to lash out and do things they greatly regret later) coupled with being hounded by a predator led to her strange decisions--decisions that were really Barry's manipulations.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting story, I liked the recognition of fault lines being exploited by a predictor and the predisposition of the would be cheater to paint the partner as worse than they are in order to salve their own guilt. I also liked the 'its a wonderful life' trip down what could/ would be. Humans are mostly incapable of a distanced objective rational analysis when it comes to their own life as emotions and baggage can be too distorting to the truth. Which explains a majority of the comments on these LW stories.

Everyone deserves a second chance because no one's perfect, unfortunately cowardice mostly stops others from giving one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I personally loved it. I'm a sap for a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So who's going to take care of, resize and/or mete out justice to the Barrys (=mini Weinsteins) in our wives' and/or our daughters' lives?

Fate, fickle though it be?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Boring. a PG story for the Lifeline channel

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Author leaves enough clues that the accident did in fact affect her personality and by the time she recovered on her dream timeline, she had burned all bridges with her Kettering, the abandonment, and the divorce and custody battle. She would never get custody abandoning her family on Christmas Eve and disappearing for multiple months or more to Europe. Sadly she still needs counseling / therapy to come out of her depression. Yes the dream shocked her, but she has some deep rooted issues to resolve, some of which were exacerbated by her head trauma (as per the author's hints).

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Very Heartwarming story. Great writing, Great Plot, Great imagination, I liked the "Clarence" angel feature appearance. I know most folks aren't believers like me. The Lord has not only appeared and spoke to me almost 10 years ago now. But I am convinced he did a second time recently in the guise of a Homeless man that approached me, out of the Blue, walking into work. LOL Instead being kind like I should have, I felt anger at his laziness and almost attacked him, more than just verbally. In retrospect, after I went in, I knew who it really was. I now believe that I had another chance for a great blessing again and blew it! Karma, is just another name for "God's Justice" and he usually does make the evil cheaters pay. LOL Regardless, Great Effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Motherfucker you had me going there. Well played with the dream sequence. Well fucking played. She saw the error of her ways before she fucked her life up. A happy ending is nice on these stories for a change. She should confess to him though at some point or it will eat away at her, and yes as others have mentioned, her issues need to be dealt with or a repeat is likely at some point down the line.

I daresay from time to time she will break down in tears thinking about everything she could have lost with her reckless behaviour. And then be overwhelmed with joy that she came to her senses in the nick of time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An all round pleasant story. She nearly fell but did not. How bad were the things that she get up to at work? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucker, you made me cry! Good story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I always like a happy ending. No matter her reasons, leaving husband and children on Christmas eve would have been unforgiveable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She got to experience her affair, and really did use her husband as a backup plan when her affair turned out to be shit. That's sad. I don't hate this story, but I don't like her. What if her dream wasn't so bad? What if her lover wasn't purely selfish? Does that mean it would be harder to choose plan B husband?

Happy ending for the selfish woman I guess. At least the family will never know, and keep their innocence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous