All Comments on 'Janet's First Exposure Ch. 01'

by Stewmeat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story which I related too. When my wife and I were dating, she never wore a bra so her nipples were often on display. When I was driving on highway, she often give me a handjob while being topless and we got horn honks from truckers. One afternoon we were having sex in the backseat of my car parked by the lake. When finished we saw a friend standing by the car watching. He told my other friends what he saw describing every detail of her body and how she used it. We were embarrassed but also turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Both Janet and my wife were initially closet exhibitionists. Like Janet, Joy evolved into a fantastic public tease and flirt. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK premise.

But the sex is simply too abrupt.

It begins with her teasing him with her nipples. That's it with enjoying her nipples? Him enjoying. Her enjoying? Needed much more nipple involvement.

Then, when she's surprised him with the lingerie, it's boom into her pussy getting eaten. Then boom to his cock getting sucked.

No buildup. No touching. Feeling. Kissing. Caressing. Teasing.

What's the rush?

Gave up after that.

Two stars.

NurseRebekahNurseRebekahover 1 year ago

Well written. I certainly enjoyed reading it and hope there will be more.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

Very nice story well told, I look forward to more of your work

xiabxiabover 1 year ago

I don’t think your one critic understands the urgency of being so turned in in a unique, forbidden way. As someone with similar experiences in my past, I have to say I found the reality of your story spot on. I hope to soon find time to write about the exhibitionist women I have known and loved.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to seeing you two around town. I think the rules will go out the window before long. I hope I'm there when it happens

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How old were these children when they started school?

You say you're here to practice your writing skills. So one major tip I would offer is to write much shorter paragraphs. Most of yours are way too long.

ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

Ditto the shorter paragraphs. Otherwise, a good story. I once had a girlfriend who liked to go out wearing revealing clothing. I enjoyed watching others watch her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStewmeat@Stewmeat
I am a 43-year-old husband and father of adult children. I'm here to practice some fiction writing in a lighthearted and fun genre and possibly spread some joy.