Janet's Nectar

Story Info
Jack craves Janet's sweet sauce!
2.2k words
4.15
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Sweet thing and I are in a high-rise condo in Daytona Beach overlooking the beach. The waves of the Atlantic brush calmly at the sandy shoreline. It's early, the sun slowly rises above the horizon. I sense your light movement as you join me on the balcony. I take your hand, guiding you to my lap. Studying your gorgeous face lights my burner and I begin to melt! Your sweet scent invades my space. My pulse quickens.

The thin shear material of your short nighty pales in comparison to your silky skin. My hand palpates the curve of your hip. My lips softly brush against yours. Repressing my desire to slip my tongue into your delicious mouth takes every bit of will power I can muster. The shivers, beginning internally, morph into external spasms as your warm sweet breath engulfs me, fanning my embers into a burning flame. Your skin raises goose bumps, your dark hard nipples crave my lips.

As you snuggle warmly on my lap and in my arms, our eyes meet. I stare in your gorgeous dark orbs as my tongue softly licks your lips in a clockwise direction...and then counterclockwise. Your long dark silky hair falls over and around us. Ensconced in our mini cocoon, we sensually savor each other's saliva. Our tongues slowly dance together, taking turns leading our delicious oral tango. The sounds of our breathing mixes with the sound of the ocean, rising and falling in cadence with our juicy frolic. As the sun continues its path to the far coast, your lips adhere to mine. You moan heavily, filling my mouth and throat with your warm sensual breath. My heart pounds inside my chest...'more darling, more!'

"Mmmmm Janet darling, you taste absolutely scrumptious."

"Jack," you respond. "If you think the appetizer is good, you will love the main course baby!

Extending a gorgeous leg outward as you move to straddle me, I catch a glance of your phat pussy lips presented through the shear material of your nightie. My mouth waters as your lips part and your labia teases me, requesting a play date with my tongue. I slide your nighty up over your head, exposing your incredible tanned body to the whole world. Well, at least anyone 25 floors high or higher. The warm sun caresses your incredible tits. I stare, focused on a single drop of sweat, crawling slowly down your neck towards your left tit. It calls to me, 'Jack, I'm right here. Come and get me. You want me so bad.'

And I do, but my mind is not easily fooled, as this is not my first rodeo. My fingers softly caress your soft under boob, nudging the drop towards that hard rubbery nipple, like I'm playing a pinball game. Your hands reach behind you and tenderly stroke my hard erect cock and my vibrating balls. You watch excitedly while I play my game. I hunger for your delicious pussy lips that slide juicily against my belly. They gnaw at my core. You slowly rotate your hips in a circular pattern and I love how you tremble when your clit makes contact with my sweaty moist skin.

The nomadic drop continues its travels, eventually arriving at the intended destination. My tongue deliberately glides up the underside of your perfect globe and as the drop prepares to swan dive off the tip of your nipple, it meets its conclusive fate as my greedy tongue captures it. The sweet and salty tang makes me shake, spurring on the quest to satisfy my insatiable desire for my sweet Janet's nectar. I slather my saliva all over your tits, especially the sweet soft undersides.

'Fuck yum, they are perfect!' I muse.

You sit back and grasp my wrists, placing my hands at my side. You palm your tits. I watch as you expertly fondle and massage the beauties. "Lick," you say as you present both licoricey hard nipples to me. Dutifully, and without breaking eye contact, I slather my raspy tongue over and around the twist knobs. My reward is the flash of heat in your eyes, the hitch in your breathing, and your sweet sighing coo. "Now suck!" you command. I readily perform my savory tasks.

Suddenly, with a flip of your gorgeous long dark hair, you stand and turn your back to me. Now facing east, your view is filled with the Atlantic's waves scraping and clawing at the sands of Daytona Beach. Like a slick vixen, you lean on the top balcony railing, bent 90 degrees at your waste. Projecting your sweet tanned ass to the rear, your legs a foot apart, you begin that sexy wiggle which drives me insanely wild. I see your sly grin through the veil of your hair. Running your tongue wetly around your lips and then cutely biting the bottom one, I realize the only responsible thing for me to do is play along.

I rise from the relative comfort of my plastic recliner. Standing directly behind you, my eyes fix on your perfect curves and your slow sensual wiggle. My hands slide over your ass and then your hips. I enjoy your sweet sway and let them ride the motion. Maneuvering around your waist and up the front of your chest, I secure the objects of my deviant desire, your firm and incredibly perky hard black nipples, resting high on top your firm mounds. Perfect for nibbling and they tune so sweetly. My cock slides along your dripping canoe, soaked with your slippery syrup. Your pant louder, which I enjoy immensely. We are nearing an edge and I am prepared for numerous iterations of these pleasure cycles...

Centering myself behind you, I find it a bit funny that my hard cock automatically throbs in time with your seductive hips rolling left and right. I inch forward incrementally, watching for your reaction the moment the tip of my cock caresses your glistening labia. I fight the urge to grasp your hips and bury my case-hardened sledgehammer deep in your flowery pink folds. Finally, my precum dripping cock contacts your inner thigh where your phat pussy lips begin. It rides your sexy gyration and I am rewarded sweetly as you shudder and moan. My balls heat and vibrate, preparing for the supportive role they play in our seductive dance.

My precum flows freely, glazing your pink petals. The head of my cock aligns perfectly with your soft swollen gash. As you sweetly adjust your hip motions from a circular pattern to a fore and aft roll, my cock settles smoothly in your slot. It gently parts your pussy lips and segregates your labia, the tip brushing your clit with every pass. My hands ride your hips and ass, my fingers lightly kneading your skin. Your goose bumps are so erotic. I reach for your clit and shiver as the head of my cock glides between your clit and my fingers. Together, we tease the opening of your vulva. I pump warm precum onto my fingers and apply it to your clit. My intent is to edge you along, slowly, driving you to the brink, and then letting you down, hard, over and over. I crave your panting demands to satisfy your (our) carnal pleasures.

"Oh, fuck Jack!" I hear your breathy exclamation. I smile, as your fore and aft motion increases in tempo. "Take me, please Jack. Do me now!"

Your pleadings fall charmingly on my ears. However, they are insignificant at this point. My fingers slowly crawl up your back, eventually disappearing into the sea of your long black hair. My fingers methodically tangle in your silk. I close my hand into a fist and yank your head back hard. Your back arches, your neck exposed. My wet raspy tongue slathers over your upper back, in between my soft nibbles and bites. I breath heavily onto your neck, my lips forming a seal as I suck your skin playfully. Your heavy panting tells to me that you are nearing the edge. Exactly where I want you.

I whisper to you quietly, "You're not ready yet sweetness. You think you are but you have to beg a lot better than that girly." I cease all activity and step back.

You cry out "No! Jack! Oh God!" you turn rapidly, your eyes burning at me.

Your chest heaves as you lean back against the railing, spread your legs and demand, "Lick me you fucker," while your eyes fixate on my rigid dowel.

I smile as my dripping cock throbs and dances wildly, my balls burning high and tight. Dropping to my knees, I slide my hands up your inner thighs and spread your pussy lips. My tongue makes its first pass, collecting your sweet and salty tang. I shiver, as your thick warm sugar flows over my tongue and down my throat. Your hands rest on my head, your fingers slowly stroking my hair as my tongue parts your labia. My reward is a steady flow of your warm slippery sauce. Locating your clit, I play it mercilessly with the tip of my tongue, circling it one way and then the other. Sucking it hard, I flick it rapidly, causing you to spasm as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure assaults your soul. I love the way your thighs shake and your ass vibrates. You moaning increases, signaling time to back away, again edging you further in my search for your most vicious orgasm.

I stand and pull you close, my cock slides along your juicy canoe as I pull your left leg up over my hip, spreading your furrow wide. My hands grip your tits and my lips suckle your nipples. Loving how your hands grab my ass, repeatedly pulling me hard against you with every stroke. Your heavy breathing gives away your status and I realize you are at your limit. My cock continues to glide through your pink folds, stroking the length of your sweet canal as your orgasm overwhelms you. Shaking hard, you scream into my chest and bite me over and over. Your nails dig into my ass as you mash your pelvis against mine. Your ass clenches over and over with each magnificent spasm.

Your voice gruffly begs me, "God Jack, please, fuck me. Put it inside me, fuck oh fuck my pussy!"

My hands grasp your ass and I lift you up and plunge my hard rod deep in your slippery quim. The incredible feeling of that first insertion washes over us as we grind together. Our anguished eyes meet as we erotically arrive in our heated version of eutopia. I slide my tongue between your lips as I withdraw my cock until the head is clamped by your outer lips. I thrust deep inside you again and again and again... Shivers run up and down my spine as my cock glides into your slippery sheath. Your satiny walls coat my staff with your juicy brush. Our rhythmic strokes settle into a nice flow as we fuck smoothly, enjoying the sensations flowing between us.

"Thats it baby. Mmmmm, your pussy feels amazing," I say as I abandon your tits and grasp your ankles. Holding them high overhead, drilling your sweet pussy deliberately.

"Yes baby, fuck that pussy like you own it. Cmon Jack, hammer my slutty gash fast, like I'm your personal sex whore," you demand of me.

In response I let go of your ankles and grasp your shoulders. You wrap your legs around my waist. The feel of your delicious thighs wide, riding against my chest, is so erotic. I pick up the tempo and stroke inside you faster, harder, smashing against you with every stroke. My balls smack against your ass, making erotic juicy slapping sounds. The heat in my balls is seriously rising. Your heavy panting and moaning screams in my head.

"Jack, oh fuck Jack. I'm, I'm ahhhh fuck Jack! Faster! Faster!

My mind explodes as my balls erupt, sending long hot ropes of cum deep inside you. I feel your pussy clamp down on my cock as the first volley paints your cervix. You buck hard with every deep throbbing stroke of my cannon. My balls fill your volume with my hot thick cream. "Ohhhh fuck Janet. Fuckkkk babyyyyy ahhhhhhh!" I plant my lips on yours and tongue fuck your throat in time with my cock thrusts. Your scream in my mouth, your warm breath drives me insane. I watch as your eyes roll back in your head showing white, as your violent orgasm hammers your body with waves of spasmodic pleasure.

We collapse in the chair, you still wrapped around me, my cock still throbbing inside your sheath. The seal of your pussy lips around my cock breaches and our warm sap runs out of your pussy, coating my balls. We kiss softly, endorphins crawl through our systems, and we bask in the delightful sharing of our energy.

"Janet," I whisper. "God baby, you fuck me so good sweets."

"Mmmm, Jack, fuck darling," you moan.

Smiling sweetly, you rise and kneel between my legs, dutifully licking our mixed juice off my cock and balls. I love your cooing as you swish our condiment around in your mouth, swallowing most of it. Standing and kissing me, you dribble our warm sauce into my mouth and slather it on my lips with your tongue. Our salty mixture tastes of hot erotic sex. We suck each other's tongues, lying side by side, our sweaty bodies prepping for round two.

"Mmmmm," you grin. "Our cum is so tasty Jack."

"It is baby girl!"

We both agree! It's going to be a long 'fucking' day!

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers