All Comments on 'Janet's Suprise'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very sexy

This story was very sexy and erotic.

The images were painted quite well and evoked a sense of what the girl was feeling.

More attention could have been given to spelling and "realism" though. It is totally unbelievable that she would not recognise her own father's voice.

The part where the blindfold was removed spoiled things a little. It would have been a far better payoff if all the participants were willing and this was merely a role playing game.

That said, I really enjoyed this work and look forward to more.

alsm00alsm00over 20 years ago
Good effort.

Hello carl_a,

I really like suspense in this story. Good job, but I think it gives feeling of a little incompletence. Questions like "Why it happened?" rise in mind. I hope for some sequel for some explanation and a proper end of story. :-)

Please keep writing incest story like that one. They are really different from plain formulative incestous stories.

Have a nice day.

ALSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another Hot One!

You've written another hot one!! Style, intelligence, passion, and eroticism!!! Encore!!

jakkjakkalmost 20 years ago
hmmmmmmm

sick and twisted but good as hell i love the way you twist the ending of your stories it makes you want to read more of them "jakk"

don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
The correct word is SICK

And in no way is this story EROTIC except to the equally sick

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Sigh, yawn

Why does it seem too much to ask for authors to disclose multiple category content? If this was consentual, it's BDSM. If not, it's Non-Consent/Reluctance. Geez.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous