Janette Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My prick swelled from enormous excitement and I had no doubts she must have noticed because she said: "Oh boy, you do like to eat your boss' cunt! You excitement-meter is pointing to skies... and it may burst anytime. Jeeez, how I wish I could reach it."

Her words were driving me crazy and I began to work on her even more frantically. I could tell I was doing it right, because what had started to pour from inside her was nothing less than a river. A river of love juices and body fluids that bathed my face and flowed down my cheeks.

"Jesus, I'm coming!" I heard her scream suddenly. "I'm definitely COMING!!!" she cried out.

I found her clit with my tongue and started to lick it vigorously. I felt strange, seemingly distant spasms happening somewhere deep inside her body - and then she cumed. She squirted a jet of warm fluid all over my chin and neck.

My boss screamed, then tried to mute the scream and sort of shrieked out. With some difficulties I had got out from under her bottom and looked up at her. She was all sweaty, however her face was showing an expression of ultimate happiness and satisfaction.

"I had an orgasm!!!" she announced excitedly. Then she started to laugh as she had looked at me properly. "Oh boy, look at yourself! What a mess I have made of you!"

I glanced in the mirror and found my face all covered with thick and sticky fluids. I reached for knickers lying on the night table and wiped myself thoroughly with them. Janette didn't seem to mind.

"I had an orgasm!" she repeated. "Unbelievable."

"Well, I didn't expect you to get done so quickly," I teased her.

"Hey you!" she scolded at me, although still smiling. "We girls can climax several times. I'm just not sure you could bring me there again."

"We will try," I said dreamily, "we will try."

With that I hugged her lovingly. She was still hanging from the trapeze, beaming the happiness and joy like a lighthouse.

"Now let's try something else," I said after a while. "My friend would appreciate some treatment too," I added, pointing to my constantly rigid pole.

"Do you want me to play with it? Or suck it?" she offered.

"Nope. You don't have to do anything today. I will do everything for us. You are here only to enjoy the show and the entertainment as much as you can and just have fun."

"I love you," she said suddenly in a silent voice and I knew it was probably only because of the magic of the moment.

She was so excited and so full of happiness that she wasn't probably aware of what she was actually saying. Yeah, she might regret it later, but it was very nice and so rewarding anyway. I felt warmth around my heart and I just kissed her in response.

"Ok, what's next," she asked after we had separated a while later. We were both breathing normally already and she was apparently in a good mood for another adventure.

"Let me arrange you into position," I said mysteriously.

"Go on," she said simply, curious of what to expect.

I took the controller and lifted her up by a feet or so. Then I briefly cleaned up the mess we made on the bed and went behind Janette. I grabbed both her legs by ankles and pulled them back, far from her.

I forgot to consider the gravity matters and had gotten caught by surprise when her pelvis suddenly drooped, forcing her back bend in an odd arc backward. It happened when her knees got behind the centre of gravity of the body and dead legs had stopped providing the passive support of it. It must have surprised her too, because she almost fell off the trapeze.

"Ooops, I'm sorry," I uttered sheepishly but Janette just laughed.

"Things like that happen all the time," she said. "One of odds of living with paralysis."

I grabbed her by hips and pulled her up again, then, still supporting her limp bottom with one arm I lowered the trapeze back a little. Janette ended up kneeling with body almost horizontal, in a sort of doggy position - with the front supported on the trapeze, not on outstretched arms.

Her back was still arched down, stomach sagging somewhat and that all made her skinny ass protrude provocatively in the air behind her. It looked so incredibly sexy and erotic that my organ jumped with joy. I separated her knees a bit and adjusted the height of trapeze again. Then I moved behind her.

"Oh my god, you are beautiful..." I sighed frankly, touched by the sheer sexuality that radiated from her outstretched, pert arse, with both holes fully on display in the middle of intriguingly flaccid butt-cheeks, hovering on thin, narrow thighs dressed in seemingly oversized sexy stockings.

I slowly knee-walked to her, and although she could not feel any pain there, I ever so gently inserted my rock-hard penis into her vagina. It went in easily as the whole area was still covered by her own natural lubricant. I placed my hands on the skinny ass and started to thrust slowly and sensuously.

I knew she couldn't have had much of it except for, maybe, an interesting view in the mirror as she could see herself being fucked doggy style. But for me it was a great time. My dick was slipping in and out of her neat pussy freely, her sexy ass slapping my thighs audibly with all that supple muscles waving and shimmering limply under the smooth skin.

I controlled my motions as well as hers and alternated between invading her vagina with my prick and impaling her body onto it. It was just an amazingly great and relaxing interlude to what I had planned for later.

After a while I leaned forward and supporting myself onto the trapeze bar too, with one arm, I sort of laid my front on her back. Our heads came close together and we both watched our reflection in the mirror.

I could not maintain proper thrusting in this position but it didn't bother me as she could not feel it anyway and I was ok with smaller strokes I was still able to perform. I removed a hand from her ass since we were not moving that much at the time and started to cares her side instead.

I went down to her tummy and circled around the belly button with my palm and fingers sensuously. She was watching me do that. Then I moved the hand higher, where her firm breasts hung down from the chest freely and brushed across them lightly.

I placed my hand in such a way that the boob would hit it gently at the end of each of our swings. Then I placed the palm right under the hanging sexy orb and let it roll over it as we swayed back and forward slowly.

"This is nice," she confessed. "It's so relaxing. As if we were dancing together slowly."

"I'm glad you like it," I admitted. "I'm enjoying it very much. And all the time I'm fucking you, d'ya know?"

"I can only guess," she said. "I just hope you are not fucking me in the ass," she giggled. "I have to trust you on that."

"Would you mind that?" I asked genuinely curious.

"I'm not in mood for it yet," she answered without thinking. I had a feeling she must have thought of it before. "Maybe some other time," she admitted. "Would you like to fuck my arse?"

"I don't need it, honestly," I said frankly. "Your whole body is so arousing for me, and you, as a person, are so appealing to me that I don't prefer any part more than the other. Whatever you allow me to do with you, whatever part of your body you let me worship, I'll be ok with and I could bring myself to climax with it."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure," I confirmed. "You have no idea how beautiful and desirable you are to me. There's not a smallest part of you that I wouldn't adore truly."

"Is it because I'm disabled?"

"I don't think it's BECAUSE of that but it surely plays a role in it. I'm pretty sure I would find you sexy even if you could walk and feel everything. But the fact that you do have your special 'features' and you do have to do things differently, makes it even more appealing. It's an addition. A rather sexy and exciting addition."

I stopped talking, having been sinking into my own thoughts. I was massaging her breasts absentmindedly and was still fucking her lovely cunt slowly, but otherwise I was taken away.

"I must admit I like all those oddities your disability brings in, I think I cannot really deny that. But it's not the disability alone what I like. And it has definitely nothing to do with a pity or anything like that. It's miles away from that."

"Yeah, I guess I have come to the same conclusion myself. And that's what I like about you most - you see a woman in me. A desirable woman if I may say so myself. It makes me happy, proud and self-confident. It's great to know that somebody finds this useless body beautiful and erotic. You do, and I'm sure you are not lying or just trying to be polite. I can see how you enjoy touching me, caressing me, fucking me... And then there is that living proof of your feelings between your legs. It cannot lie and it can be checked and inspected quite easily."

We went silent again, still swaying together with my prick reasonably deep inside her love tunnel. Then she continued.

"I like to feel sexy for a male. And you surely MAKE me feel sexy... you make me feel adorable... moreover... you actually make me LOVE my body... thin, skinny legs, curled and deformed feet, numb pussy... all those things I had thought every 'normal' man would consider ugly and repulsing. I like them now that I see how much you adore them and how they can make you go crazy."

"Maybe I'm not a 'normal' guy," I grinned.

"I don't mind," she put it off simply.

"Are you ready for the final?" I asked.

"What do you have on mind?"

"You will find out," I said mysteriously.

"Ok, Jack," she agreed. "I've been having a nice time with you, don't spoil it now. Please."

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we both will enjoy it a lot," I smiled confidently at her.

I straightened up and gently withdrew my cock from the vagina. It was still rigid and well oiled up by her tasty lubricant. I felt relaxed and rested.

I came in front of her, kissed her lightly and asked:" How do you feel? Isn't the bar hurting you?"

"It's alright. I change the position from time to time. It's quite comfortable," she replied.

"Ok lady, just tell me whenever you would feel uneasy."

With that I turned back, picked up the mirror and stepped carefully down from the bed. I placed the mirror on the floor by the side wall and leaned it against it. She will have to turn head to see herself in it now. Then I took the remote control and started to lift the trapeze.

I let it go quite high. I moved sideways, just in case she would want to watch the process. As her body was getting higher, lifeless legs had been dragged across the bed as though they were just dead things. They twisted and turned randomly and stockings were getting messy and rumpled too. Despite that, it was an erotic view for me and I felt sharp pain in my already full balls.

After several seconds, Janette was virtually standing. Her upper body still hung, draped over the trapeze bar, but her limp legs were almost straight under her with feet curled on the bed.

I stood in front of her and embraced her. She wrapped arms around my neck and we started to kiss.

We were kissing slowly and sensuously at the beginning, then we started to get wilder as the arousal had built up. I caressed her upper back and shoulders, occasionally grabbing her head from behind and pulling it to my mouth more tightly. She probably hadn't noticed, but I was darting her soft stomach with my erected prick constantly.

I gave her one more lingering kiss and then pulled away. I heard a disagreed sound but carried on.

"Let me undress you completely. This is something I've been dreaming of the whole day," I said, trying to not sound as a school boy in front of a candy store.

"Be my guest, boy. Not that I could do anything to stop you."

I'd decided to kiss my way down. I started on her pert boobs and licked aureoles around, although avoiding the long, erected nipples. Janette sighed, but I went on and left the area of her body she could still feel.

I kissed my path to her belly button, then around it and down on to her lower abdomen. I licked her groin a little, but didn't spend too much time there as I knew she could not feel it nor see properly in the mirror. But I could not help and licked her pussy for just my own pleasure. Then I resumed kissing down, onto her thigh, the one closer to the mirror.

I took the trapeze control again and lowered her couple of inches. Her legs bent at knees and twisted in opposite directions. Then I grabbed the leg I was kissing and turned myself toward the mirror, so my erected penis was reflecting in it. Sitting on own heels I placed the flaccid foot onto my thigh and the somewhat drooped front came in touch with my dick. I checked the mirror whether it was visible there. Yep, it was. Only then I started to peel the stocking down, kissing the naked skin as it had been emerging from inside it.

The leg jiggled under my touches but the foot remained motionless, unfortunately. When I got the stocking to the ankle I raised the leg up holding it under the knee. The lifeless foot dangled with toes pointing straight down. I couldn't resist letting them slid along my still glistening shaft. It was an amazing feeling.

Then I finished stripping the stocking off and placed the bare foot carefully on the bed so the bent knee pointed outward. I looked up and saw her watching me carefully, her face turned red again.

I turned to the other leg and this time I laid on the bed beside it. It was farer from the mirror and I was afraid it would not be visible in it. That's why I decided to move the action in front of Janette, so she could watch from above.

I lifted the leg and the foot from the bed and placed its nylon clad sole flat onto my face. I heard Janette sigh with excitement. Then I pushed the paralyzed foot down and let it slide across my face. Curled toes traced contours of my forehead, eyes, nose and when they had reached my lips I sucked the large portion of them inside mouth.

"Oh boy, how badly I'd like to feel this," Janette said before uttering a deep groan, probably picturing how it would feel if she had had still the sensation in her legs.

I parked the foot on my chest, reached up and started to pull down the stocking. I could not kiss the leg now but made sure I would give it a lot of caressing during the process.

Since she seemed to like it, I placed the limp foot onto my face again, once it had got freed from the black nylon. I licked the soft sole before sucking toes into my mouth again. I chewed on them gently and heard Janette moan. She definitely must have liked it, despite the fact she could not feel it at all.

I licked delicate toes a bit more and at the same time I reached up an touched her pussy. I massaged its lips and then inserted a finger in it. I wanted to get it start producing juices again. It didn't take long and it resumed pouring liquid as if it had never stopped. Janette was moaning, not sure if from seeing me to suck on her toes or to play with her unfeeling pussy.

Eventually I had stopped and replaced the now wet foot on the bed. Again, I made sure the knee pointed outward. Then I stood up in front of my boss.

She reached out her arms in an attempt to wrap them around me again but I shook the head. Instead, I took hold of the trapeze bar with one hand myself and leaned back, sort-of hanging on it too. This allowed me to bring my pelvis forward and tilt it upward a bit.

I grabbed my hard penis and brought it very close to the dripping opening of my boss' vagina. I brushed it across the damp area to renew the lubrication and then I slowly pushed it in.

I checked on Janette to see if she was watching. She had been alternating between looking into the mirror and down the front of her body. She was panting heavily.

"Yes, we are going to fuck standing," I confirmed the obvious.

"Oh-my-god!" was all she managed to say.

I withdrew my dick from her a little then pushed it back again. I repeated slowly and carefully as I was learning myself what our position would allow us to do. I tried to push more from the bottom, then rather from the front.

The bottom-up stroke was great at its end when it could literally bounce her up, causing limp and atrophied parts of her body shake and jiggle. Also the short feeling of her weight on my pelvis and around my prick was great. But it was quite tiring.

The front-back penetration on the other hand offered more friction as the penis rubbed over the edge of the love hole and against the inner wall. This allowed faster build of excitement.

So I started with front-back thrusts and quickly found the right rhythm. I was groaning deeply as huge amount of arousal flooded through my body with each stroke. Janette had been moaning too, seeing me fuck her hard in the standing position, her legs swaying around freely, not offering any support to her. But still - she was being fucked standing upright and that's what counted.

Our mutual arousal had been reaching its maximum. I sped up even more and was crying from constant pleasure I had been experiencing. But I felt also an increasing fatigue from a bit unusual position, so I had decided to send it over the edge.

I reached with my free hand and grabbed Janette's leg somewhat roughly by the thigh. I lifted it up to provide myself a better access to her pussy and to be able to shove it more deeply into her. I let go of the trapeze bar and wrapped the arm around Janette's back. I no more cared what she could see in the mirror, I was driven by my personal urge.

Holding her leg in one hand and holding onto her with the other I thrust hard. I pushed from the bottom up and sent a strong jolt through her body. I felt her grab my sides, nails dug deep into the skin. I didn't care the pain and kept thrusting mightily, with all my strength.

Janette could surely see nothing of the action now but she must have understood or somehow sensed what was happening to her. She must have felt all those massive jolts she had been receiving from our fuck. And if she had looked to the mirror she could have seen how her body shook, lifeless legs flailing around, the one dangling from my hand dancing a wild, uncontrolled break dance.

She screamed right by my ear with as much of the excitement as she could ever get from her paralyzed body, then went on encouraging me.

"Yes Jack, FUCK ME!... fuck me hard... haaaaaard... fuck me as hard... as you can... fuck your crippled boss... fuck this crippled body... aaaaaargh... make me cum... make me CUM!... Please... Please... Make me climax... Shoot inside... Fill me up... Fill me with semen... Make me cum..."

I'd been uttering animal sounds and was pounding her like a machine. My cock was almost bursting from all the blood that was rushing into it. And then, out of sudden, I felt a massive wetness spread over my stomach, crotch and down my thighs in strong streams. Janette must have ejaculated herself or just urinated, but I didn't care a tiniest bit.

I felt her go limp, I mean also parts she had had still control of. She heaved in my arm and with the added weight my cock seemed to get even deeper, as if a part of my crotch got inside her too. That was the moment when I came.

I shot a massive jet and unable to thrust anymore and thus pump my testicles I just stayed within her and ejaculated and ejaculated and ejaculated again... as if there was no end.

I looked at Janette, her eyes were closed and she didn't seem conscious. I let her slip from the trapeze, carefully navigating her arms over the bar and scooped the lovely creature in my arms. Spending last bits of my power I lowered us both on the bed, paying attention to not crush or mangle her sexy legs.

Then I cried with relief, delight and overwhelming love I felt to the living beauty in my arms. I had no doubts I'd been awarded with the best lover in the world. I could hardly fight tears of ultimate happiness that had started to well in corners of my eyes...

12