Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A naked Patrick was sitting in the centre of the couch with one fist wrapped around his straining tool, his head thrown back and his eyes closed. Janice couldn't see the screen of the open laptop beside him but the sounds were clearly those of sexual excess. She stood frozen watching the lithe young man working his erection. She saw his straining thigh muscles, his tight six-pack and the rapid beating of the pulse at the base of his throat. Most of all she saw the bulbous head of his black cock appearing and disappearing in his clenched fist.

The effect of this sight on Janice was electric. She felt her nipples tighten and her cunt contract. She must have made some noise, because suddenly Patrick's eyes flew open, and locked on Janice's own staring gaze. They both froze – Patrick in shock – and Janice in startled arousal. Neither moved for a long moment but a half step forward from Janice broke the spell and Patrick gave a strangled shriek and snatched up a cushion to cover his still pulsating cock. He stared about wildly from Janice's face to the laptop screen and back again. He seemed paralysed with embarrassment and then began to blurt out his apologies. But Janice silenced him with one finger to her own lips. Now, her eyes captured his and held them as she moved slowly toward him. Her apparent composure was belied by the rapid beating of her heart and the erotic heat rising within her. Patrick watched in mute astonishment as Janice slowly knelt on the floor between his spread knees, used one extended finger to close the laptop screen, then carefully took his two hands in hers to release the clutched cushion. She placed his hands on the couch on either side of his thighs – then slowly moved the cushion away from his crotch.

Patrick gasped but she silenced him again, this time with a finger on his lips. Then she looked down at his partially deflated erection and wrapped her own small white hands around the black phallus. Patrick moaned in realisation at what Janice was doing. With growing excitement she began to pump the glistening cock, sliding the sheath of his skin up and down till he was once again rock hard. Then, with a reassuring smile at the young man, she lowered her mouth to lick around the gleaming crown and slide the throbbing length as far as she could into her willing, wet mouth.

It had been more than a decade since Janice had sucked a live, flesh and blood cock but she took to the task with excited ease. Using one hand around the base and the other to caress Patrick's balls, Janice delighted in the waves of erotic pleasure that washed through her entire body. She loved the feel and taste of this smooth, hard, love muscle as she worked it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She managed to stop just short of gagging but sucked and pumped more and more firmly as Patrick gasped and groaned and lifted his hips off the couch to meet her rhythm.

It didn't take long. She felt the tightening of his balls and the extra swelling in his cock head that she knew signalled his impending climax. She felt her own body respond. Electric pulses made her nipples ache and her pussy lips tingle. She felt her juices flowing and, just as she felt the first hot spurts of Patrick's cum jet into her throat, her whole body vibrated with a spontaneous orgasm. She pumped him harder savouring every gush as his hips rose almost high enough to push her off him. But she held on, using her fist and hungry mouth to drain his clenched balls, sucking and sucking till she could take no more and the excess cum oozed from her lips onto her cheeks and chin.

Finally, when his spasms calmed, Janice let his still-hard cock slip from her mouth and sat back on her heals to regard the young man almost solemnly. She used her tongue and fingers to lap up the excess cum, deliberately swallowing the entire load. It took some doing but Janice was enraptured by what she had just done. She had never felt so alive, so fulfilled, so satisfied. Patrick just stared at her in open-mouthed wonder. Her hands were still resting on his thighs. When she moved them down to her own lap Patrick seemed to take it as a signal and he sprang up to bolt from the room.

Janice smiled after him. Poor boy. What had she done?! She was in no doubt he had enjoyed the unexpected blowjob but she could well imagine his surprise and confusion. She herself was somewhat stunned, but her whole body was suffused with an erotic afterglow. Without doubt it had been the most exciting sexual experience of her life and she didn't regret it for a minute.

She didn't see Patrick for the rest of the night and when he came very tentatively to the breakfast table in the morning Janice greeted him with a smile and her usual light and breezy chatter. She wanted to put him at ease - to reassure him that he'd done nothing wrong – indeed, that they had done nothing wrong. As he left for the university she accompanied him to the door and gave him a brief kiss on the cheek to send him on his way.

The rest of the day passed for Janice in a kind of erotic haze – much of it spent in her bed. She relived every second of their encounter over and over in her mind, masturbating to several powerful orgasms, and longing to see Patrick again that night. But how to proceed from here she wondered? She definitely wanted more from Patrick – she wanted everything from him - but she knew it would be up to him to decide. Despite the previous night's incredible experience she was still worried that Patrick would have no further desire for someone who must seem to him like an ancient woman. She was certainly old enough to be his mother – even his grandmother - and though her body was still relatively toned she worried that the obvious signs of her age would be a turn off for him.

When, at last, he came through the door she was relieved to see his habitual shy smile. Neither of them mentioned the previous night and the dinner conversation was confined to their usual small talk. Janice was both relieved and disappointed. It was not till later in the night that the bull elephant in the room finally trumpeted.

Janice was just about to get into bed, dressed in her knee-length cotton nightgown, when she felt a presence at her bedroom door. She turned to see Patrick standing just inside. His sculpted black form glowed in the soft light from her bedside lamp. He was wearing only boxer shorts, tented in front by the thrust of his swollen cock. Neither spoke. For a long moment they just stared into each other's eyes. Janice's heart was pounding in her chest as she eventually raised her hands to invite him forward. He covered the distance between them in three strides – stopping with barely a foot between them.

He had declared his desire - now Janice confirmed hers.

She slowly lifting her nightgown over her head to cast it aside and stand naked before him. His gaze wandered down her body taking in her lush breasts and rigid nipples, her smooth belly and the trimmed bush between her legs. But still he hesitated, till Janice closed the gap between them and drew him into her arms. That first sensation of hot flesh on flesh sent a wild rush of excitement through Janice and then they were kissing – deeply, hungrily, desperately. The long years of frustration and sadness were swept away for Janice as she melted into his firmly muscled embrace. Her hands slid down his back, into his boxers to grasp the rock hard cheeks of his arse and she impatiently pushed down the shorts to free his straining cock. Then somehow they were on her bed. She was lying under him feeling the weight of his body and the pressure of his erection against her lower belly. Janice's urgent need was expressed in a gasping cry as she reached between them to press his cockhead against her dripping cleft.

"Oooohh yes. Ooooh Patrick. Please yes! Now, do it now!"

Patrick was breathing heavily in his rampant excitement. Janice felt his swollen tip enter her but he seemed to hesitate - unsure.

"Oh no – don't stop! For god's sake – just do it!" and she reinforced her plea by wrapping her legs around his hips and thrusting upward to impale herself on the hot, hard, pulsing length of him. Patrick grunted in wonder has he felt his cock slide into her wet velvet depths. She held him tight against herself savouring the fullness for a few long, exquisite seconds, then eased her hold. Finding his ear with her lips and tongue, she whispered urgently:

"Don't be gentle! Just fuck me!"

Her words sent a shudder through Patrick's body and he began to do just that. Animal instinct took over as he ploughed into Janice's body, grunting with the effort as he rammed home again and again. She met his thrusts with wild cries of excitement, her pearly white breasts shuddering with each impact and her hips lifting so that she felt him bottom out with each lunge. The wet slapping sounds of his swollen balls against her bottom only intensified her excitement.

It didn't take long. The sheer erotic thrill of their coupling drove them both over the edge in less than a minute, with a strangled cry from Patrick, as his cock pumped its steaming load into her, and a wild shriek from Janice as her cunt spasmed around him and her orgasm overwhelmed her.

For a long minute they stayed locked together – feeling the ripples and aftershocks of their mutual climax. Then their bodies relaxed. But still Janice didn't release her young lover. She held him insider her, luxuriating in the feel of his firm body against her own softer form.

Eventually they rolled apart but stayed on the bed smiling at one another and talking quietly about what had happened. He kissed Janice and thanked her – admitting shyly that it had been his first time with a woman. Janice's heart swelled with affection for her beautiful young lover. She assured him that it was she who was thankful. They exchanged intimacies about their lives. He'd had a quite repressed Catholic upbringing. He'd barely even kissed his intended wife. Janice told him of her long years of sexless marriage to a man whom she loved but could no longer reach. Then they stopped talking.

They began to touch each other again. She caressed his face and chest. She teased his nipples and stroked him back to urgent hardness. She straddled him and fed her breasts into his willing mouth, showing him how to lick, suck and ultimately bite her nipples till she cried out in pleasure and reached down to guide his cock back into her grateful cunt. She rode him, rising and falling, then squirming on him, leaning forward so he could suck on her nipples and she could grind her clit on his pelvic bone. All the while she voiced her pleasure, moaning and talking to him, urging him go deeper, to take her, to fuck her. Eventually it was her wanton language that undid him – his thrusts became wilder and when his boiling cum erupted into her again he lifted her bodily, his hips thrusting upward as jet after jet of his seed spurted into her. Janice couldn't believe the sensation of his hot cum erupting inside her – it triggered another orgasm that shook her body and made her cunt clench tightly around his straining cock.

Eventually they slept together, lacking the strength even to rise and wash away the sticky excess of their lovemaking.

And that was the start of a magical three months for Janice – the time left before Patrick had to return to Kenya. She marvelled at his energy and sexual stamina – the sheer volume and delicious taste of his cum cream. And his enthusiasm swept away any lingering doubts about her own body and her sexual appeal. They slept together every night, exploring each other and learning from each other. For Patrick it was all new – a wonderful education in how to pleasure and be pleasured. As for Janice – her many hours watching online porn paid off wonderfully. She taught him the skills of orally pleasuring a woman, guiding his generous lips and long tongue, till he drove her to dizzying heights of pleasure. She pursued sensations she'd never experienced with her husband, opening her body fully to Patrick – culminating in the night she urged him to take her anal cherry.

His gentle approach made it far easier than Janice had feared. He lubricated her, and himself, thoroughly, then opened her gradually with his fingers, so that the final intrusion of his cock, while uncomfortable at first, was ultimately very pleasurable. Janice found she could climax just from having him in her arse – and he clearly enjoyed the extra tightness, never failing to spurt his load deep into her bowels.

They both cried on his last day. They spent the whole morning in bed before she had to drive him to the airport. Though their farewell was somewhat constrained, the other people at the departure gate could only wonder at the obvious affection between this towering young black man and the middle-aged white woman. She finally let him go with an extracted promise to stay in touch, to tell her every thing about his life back in Kenya – and to patiently and gently teach his new wife everything he had learned in his shared bed with Janice.

As she waved him through the gate, and choked back her tears, she reflected that Patrick's virginal bride was going to be a very lucky young woman.

*

It had been six months since Patrick had left. He often occupied Janice's thoughts and fuelled her fantasies. It had been shortly after he left that she procured the sex toys that now served as pleasurable, though inadequate, substitutes for Patrick's muscular young cock.

And now she felt ready to open her home to another young boarder. She made an appointment at the University Accommodation Office and the administrators were more than happy to see her. The feedback they'd received from Patrick about his stay with Janice had been most positive. They had several prospects from which Janice could choose but they particularly asked if she would consider taking a young woman from the Netherlands. They felt she might otherwise be difficult to place. Janice enquired why that was and was told that the student in question wanted it specifically to be known that she was a lesbian.

Janice felt a small thrill radiate from her pussy to her tingling nipples.

"Oh," she replied. "That would not be a problem." She smiled inwardly. "No problem at all."

12