Janie - My Next Chapter Ch. 03

Story Info
Janie's explorations continue, a decision made?
2.6k words
4.71
2.7k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie - My Next Chapter - Ch. 3

By KAD

A/N - I hope you are enjoying the journey Janie is on. I do appreciate your thoughts, messages, and feedback. Please know there is continued light and playful BDSM in this chapter as Janie continues discovering her sexuality.

***

"Janie, let's be dressed for dinner in a few hours. We will meet in the living room at 7:00. Your black dress will be fine tonight, no undergarments and heels."

She smiled then turned on the balls of her feet and walked away. I sighed and continued unpacking knowing I would need a refreshing nap as it would be a long evening.

"Yes Mistress."

Present Day

The alarm on the bedside clock sounded. I quickly turned off, rose from my nap, tears in my eyes. I looked at the clock which displayed 6:40. I smiled knowing I was going to positively enjoy this evening with Miss Kari and my pet sister Jordyn.

*** End of Chapter 2 ***

Chincoteague, VA

Right at 7:00 I was standing in the living room having followed Miss Kari's instructions. I was in a simple black dress that came just above my knees and 3" heels, no undergarments.

Miss Kari and Jordyn walked down the hallway from the master bedroom, Jordyn was holding a medium sized red box. Kari walked over taking my hands in hers and kissed my cheek then my lips.

"You look lovely dear, but you are missing something."

"Miss?"

She placed her finger on my lips and winked. She turned to Jordyn, taking the box then looked at me. I turned my hands palms upward as Kari placed the box in my hands. It was light, not weighing much at all. Kari removed the lid and my eyes opened wide.

Inside the box was a black choker necklace. It was two inches wide and made of the softest looking lace and silk. It joined together with a lowercase "j" in the center. On each side of the "j" there was a thin, gold chain which swooped back to the necklace linking together an uppercase "K" on the left side and on the right side a lowercase "j".

Kari removed it from the box, "Let's get this on you now my dearest."

I turned and lifted my hair as Kari placed the choker around my neck, clasping it in place. Her hands then gently fell on my shoulders caressing my skin. Her lips kissed my neck just below the choker. I heard her whisper something to Jordyn but I couldn't make it out.

As she removed her hands from my shoulders I turned. Seeing the smiles on their faces it was then I noticed the exact same choker necklace on Jordyn. I looked and saw that Kari was also wearing a thinner black lace choker. There was an uppercase "K" in the center and two lowercase "j" on either side, also connected with a petite gold chain.

She smiled, "Shall we? Our car service should be outside."

I made the first move, walking over and opening the door for Kari and Jordyn. True to her word, there was a car waiting at the end of the drive. A younger woman stood at the passenger side back door. She was wearing a black jacket, a white shell top, and skirt.

Once the door opened, Kari got in and once settled the driver closed the door walking us to the other side where the door was opened. Jordyn entered first. When I entered the car, I saw Kari sitting in the center of the seat, facing backwards. She had already poured herself a glass of wine and was smiling. I settled in and reached for the seatbelt, Jordyn put her hand on mine gently shaking her head no.

"That won't be needed, but other skills will be." Kari said.

In a smooth and slow manner, she opened her legs and nodded to the pillow on the floorboard, indicating what I was to do.

"Thank you Miss." I replied, lifting my dress over my knees and took my place between her legs.

Once I was settled, I heard Kari tell the driver we were ready to leave. I placed my hands on either side of Kari's legs bracing myself not to fall forward or backwards. I carefully lowered my mouth and started kissing her exposed thighs. I moved my hands to the outside of her thighs resting them just above the hem of her dress.

I slowly lifted her dress with my hands, caressing her thighs, my lips coming into contact, kissing her soft skin. Her aroma quickly filled my senses. I moaned, enjoying this immensely.

I gently kissed up her thighs, taking in the intoxicating scent. I felt a set of hands on my hips. I didn't pause or relent, I continued.

With her dress now pooled at her waist, Kari lifted her bum from the seat for which I lifted the dress, her skin now on the leather seat.

I moved my hands under her bottom, holding her ass in my hands lifting her slightly for better access to the prize. I kissed her inner thighs only to be rewarded with the taste of her nectar.

My tongue now extended as I licked my Mistress from the bottom of her opening to the top of her exposed clit. I felt her fingers move to the top of my head, she started to intertwine her fingers in my hair. She leaned forward, my face closer, her fingers touching my ears, and my jawline.

It was then I felt my dress being fully lifted, my bottom exposed to Jordyn's delicate fingers. I felt her spreading my cheeks apart. Her lips kissing and her tongue licking at my star. I focused my efforts attempting as best I could to ignore Jordyn as this was for my Mistress.

My lips closed on her clit, tonguing her gently alternating between a soft steady lick and gentle nips with my lips, tugging it.

I was rewarded when I heard her breath sound quicken, her moans deepening as she moved her legs open wider and then lifting her hips grinding on my face. It was only a few moments when she thrust up harder; she gripped my hair tighter as her breathing became shallow and unsteady.

I increased my efforts as I heard her moaning. I was shocked and surprised as I felt Jordyn's tongue press deep into my darkest and most private hole. I was torn. I needed more from Jordyn but knew I was to please Miss.

My left hand moved low, my index finger teasing at her entrance feeling her wetness on my finger I pressed slowly forward and with my lips I nibbled on her now throbbing clit. As my finger slid deeper her hips slowly continued to thrust up matching my movements.

"Janie!" She moaned, pulling my hair slightly harder.

"Now Jordyn, do it now Jordyn!" I heard from Kari.

I felt her tongue and lips being pulled away from my bottom. I heard the sound first but then felt the sting of her hand as it came crashing down on my right ass cheek. One, twice, three times, she smacked my ass.

I knew this from days past, this was her test. My mind strong, my head didn't move. My mouth, lips and finger continued. I moaned hard as I kept my lips sealed, sucking her clit. My finger continued the movements but increasing the pace.

I felt a very cold sensation at my puckered star. I winched. Kari's hands held my head tight to her mound. I curled my finger up seeking her spongy pad. I wasn't fast enough as I felt the cold steel plug penetrate my tight hole.

Moaning louder and feeling the sting of three more rapid smacks on my ass. I continued and concentrated on Miss. It happened so quick I wasn't certain it was satisfying or not but my hand was covered in her nectar.

As Kari screamed moaning louder I felt the smooth caress of Jordyn's hands on my bottom. Her orgasm wasn't intense but I know I satisfied her she released the hold on my hair and softly pressed my head lower. "Clean me dearest."

As if the reward of her climax wasn't enough for me, I was gifted with the taste of her nectar and essence. Methodically, lovingly and very softly I licked and swallowed all of her offering. With a few final kisses to her inner thighs Kari released my head. Her thumb and finger told hold of my chin and lifted my head to look in her eyes.

"My dear pet, I never grow tired of your skills."

I knelt straight up as Jordyn smoothed my dress down over my ass and legs. My hands softly lowered Kari's dress in the same manner down across her thighs and legs. My hands now flat on either side of Kari's now closed legs.

"Please sit dearest we should be arriving shortly."

With a steady hand from Jordyn, I moved back taking my seat fastening my seatbelt. I looked at Jordyn who was smiling wide and thanked her for her love towards me and for her gentleness.

The feeling of being filled with the plug brought honor and satisfaction to me knowing it was pleasing Kari.

***

Looking out the window, the car came to a slow stop directly in front of a restaurant with white framed windows accented with small lights flickering. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened my door moving quickly around the car to open the door for Miss Kari, the driver be damned I thought.

I opened the door to a wide smile and a twinkle in Kari's eyes. I held my hand out offering it to her. Kari moved with grace and elegance. Once out of the car, she stood taller than normal. I smiled, released her hand then offered it to my sister pet.

Once out the three of us, Kari leading made our way to the front door. I hurried ahead and opened the door for Kari and Jordyn allowing them to enter for which I then followed.

Our dinner table was set back in the right corner. Decorated with beautiful freshly lit candles and what seemed the finest china, silver and stemware. Ocean blue linens on the table and the same blue with white trimmed napkins.

Jordyn held the chair for Kari, I was jealous, she moved quicker than I had. When she sat, Jordyn kissed her cheek thanking her for the evening. My heart sank slightly knowing I missed that opportunity.

Dinner was a fabulous affair with more courses that I could have dreamed of. We started with a wonderful appetizer of scallops on a bed of lettuce. It was served with a very light garlic butter sauce. Next was a baby spinach salad with cranberries and walnuts and topped with vinaigrette. It was simply divine. The main course was a sea bass, broiled with a white wine sauce and asparagus.

Our waiter came over after clearing the last plate, brushed the table of any crumbs, and then arranged a dessert fork and spoon on either side of the place setting.

Kari said, "We will share the plain cheesecake with raspberry sauce and the crème brûlée. The ladies will have coffee and I will have tea."

He nodded and moved away quicker than the wind.

It would be an understatement to say that the dessert was the best I had ever dreamed of. When Kari folded her napkin and placed it on her plate, I was prepared. I was up and moving out of my chair, coming to stand behind hers. I placed my hands on her shoulder, lowered my head to her ear.

"Miss this dinner was the most enjoyable of my life. It will be my pleasure to serve you again this evening."

I kissed her cheek and then her neck just behind her ear. Standing straight I assisted with her chair moving backwards. As Kari stood, I offered my hand again. As she stood, she pulled us both close and looking between us she warned that there was not to be any hint of jealousy between us.

"We three are a family now. You both, sisters, pets of mine. There will be none of that, there will only be love."

I leaned in kissing her left cheek and Jordyn her right. Kari turned and led the way from the restaurant. Outside the car was waiting, the driver was ready. Kari again was first in the car. Jordyn smiled and let me in next. As we settled in, I turned to Jordyn I took her hand in mine the leaned forward and kissed her lips.

"I am sorry love, I would never, nor will I ever have ill-willed thoughts or feelings for you. Please forgive any perception realized."

I kissed her lips once more. Immediately her hands moved to my face cupping it as if it was our first time kissing. My find floated back to the days when we first kissed.

Kari announced to the driver, "Please drop us at the beach access nearest the house. We will not need you for the remainder of the evening."

We continued for a few minutes. Within fifteen the car pulled up and the driver had the door nearest the beach open for us to exit. Jordyn was first, Kari next, and then I exited. Kari waited for me, and then turned to look at me.

"Mine, Jordyn's, and your heels Janie, take them if you will then a nice walk in the sand."

As I collected our heels, we walked as best we could. Jordyn on one side, I was on the other. We were holding hands as we walked down the soft sand then to the water, where it was just breaking onto the shore. The feeling of the cold and wet sand was nice but firm sandy beach at feet was still chilling yet refreshing. We walked wordlessly allowing the quietness and the lit night sky to provide the romance we all wanted.

"Ladies understand what I have asked you tonight." Kari said softly.

"I want you as mine, not only in my house, but in my life for all times. In sexual service to me but more importantly to love, honor and cherish me now and until the unfortunate end of our lives." She stopped in the sand and continued.

"And of course a physical love for each other." She stopped and pulled us closer to each other forming a triangle.

Jordyn was first to speak. "Kari Ann, you own my heart, mind, and soul. I have never been in deeper love with anyone in my life and I seek no one. I am yours Miss." she paused.

"I knew as you told me that you were seeking a third for a trio. I would welcome Janie as my sister, my equal and your pet, serving you should she accept your collar and begin in service to you."

She kissed Kari's cheek. The moonlit night allowed just enough for me to see their eyes meet solidifying deeper their love for each other. They turned towards me.

"Miss" I lowered my head as the tears welled up in my eyes. "I..."

I dropped the heels and ran down the firm sand beach towards the house crying the entire way.

*** End of Chapter 3***

What do you think? I have a few ideas for the next chapter.

-Does she accept the collar and leave her current love Benjamin?

-Does she run as she is now established as a top tier professional nurse escaping the past including Tabitha and the Kari Ann and Jordyn dynamic?

-Does she stay to find a trio for her and the young stud Benjamin?

I simply ask, tell me what you think, comments matter more than stars.

Thank you for taking time to read this short little tale. I hope to continue chapters in Janie's future and sexual journey.

Hugs and kisses,

Aoife