Janie's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and Daughter Share an Addiction.
2.2k words
4.33
10.9k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
212 Followers

I knew it was going to happen. It was just a matter of time; Andrea got pregnant. Perfect situation for an eighteen year old. I recall the day when she came home in tears. Andrea went straight to her room balling her eyes out and closed her door. I had the day off and was home doing things around the house, exercising and stuff when Andrea burst through the front door. I dropped everything and rushed to her room to find her laying on her bed and asked what had happened.

"Andrea! What's wrong? What happened?"

She didn't answer me at first and continued crying.

"Why are you crying baby?" I asked frantically while I sat on the edge of the bed.

Andrea was lying on her side, tears running down her face. I clutched her arm gently pulling her up towards me so that I could hold her. I wiped her tears with both of my hands, pushing her hair behind her ears.

"I'm pregnant Mom," she answered and continued balling uncontrollably.

"How do you know? You took a test from the store?" I asked.

"I did! I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant from Ledell," she replied.

I just sat on the bed with her and held my little girl in my arms. There were no words to comfort her at that moment. I didn't scold her, or blame her for it. I knew it was inescapable. We had talked about unprotected sex with Black men, and that means two methods of birth control, not one. She just didn't get the message or believe it, nor did I until it was too late.

For me, I was blinded by lust and pursuit of my own selfish desires. I also insisted on a single birth control method, which would fail almost every time when bare backing black cock. That explains my son completely. For Andrea, she was also blinded from reality, but it was for love. I know it wasn't her intention to get knocked up by Ledell, but somewhere in her mind, she figured she was "bullet-proof" and what happened to me couldn't possibly happen to her.

The time I witnessed them fucking while hearing Andrea shouting "Cum in me," I knew the entire chain of events that would undoubtedly follow if that kept going on. Talking about it wouldn't really change her mind much, but it was my duty to have that discussion with my daughter regardless. She made up her own mind and now this is the result of that craving she and I both shared.

I loved when guys fertilized me. Most of the time, I refused to have it any other way. I also hollered out "Cum in me," while grabbing hold of a guys ass and wrapping my legs tightly around their bodies to keep them in me. I gave them no choice but to fill my pussy with sperm. That's how I liked it, and never heard any arguments about it. Black guys love planting their loads in us, and especially White girls I believe. They absolutely do and never deny it. Right about then, in the climax of things, I know they're going to burst and that set me off every time: Bam! Fireworks, bolt of lightning in my spine, that hot feeling throughout my pelvis, followed by the intense pain-pleasure of my vag's contractions. Are you seriously supposed to stop and prevent all of that from happening by making them pull out? Not a chance. If I'm not dripping, I'm just not complete. Unfortunately, Andrea felt the same way and she paid the price.

Ledell is a great guy, but getting married is not on the table. Fucking without adequate protection, and then purposely receiving creampies everyday was not a good reason to toss everything out the window. I surely did not want Andrea to ruin her ambitions by making a mistake, and following my exact footsteps. Perhaps in time I'd have a different viewpoint, but right then wasn't the time. It was wrong for him and wrong for her. So what to do?

The baby would be so adorable, boy or girl. I'm not okay with abortions, so I would help out as if the baby was mine after he or she was born. We both would have the hard part. Her living pregnant for nine months, and me essentially having another baby in the house to care for. Both of us would have the child forever to care for, but it was the best solution to the problem. I was certain that Andrea would be smarter when this was over. Her unfortunate lesson would be to respect the potency of Black penis.

After verifying her pregnancy at the doctors office, Andrea decided to have the baby. Ledell stood by her knowing he was going to be a father soon. It all seemed to happen so fast for them, but life always does. I was actually heartbroken for her, but kept that to myself. I wanted her to enjoy the pleasures of life without all of the pain, something that is largely a fantasy, however we try to succeed to make it truth.

Life is also chockfull of irony. All the while my daughter was getting bred unbeknownst to her, I was doing likewise fully aware. I was dating a few different men for months, each not knowing about the other. I was careful in concealing that practice since I liked what I had and planned to continue. It was simply easier to keep the same guys around rather than go through all of the motions over and over. I was into some variety, but not a ton, so I did what wanted and made it last for a long while.

I remember running out refills for my birth control pills, and the pharmacy informed me to call the clinic office. My doctor didn't give many refills, because she wanted me to see her in the office for routine checkups, at least yearly. I just ignored that and it got by me. So I ran out of pills one day, but had my usual couple of dates planned with my two regular guys. I probably should have abstained until I got more pills, but I didn't. I could have seen them as always, but used other methods of protection, but I didn't. And of course, I could've just given them head as I always did and then sent them home happy anyway, but I didn't. And don't you know one or the other knocked me up one week.

Sharod was a very muscular man, dark skinned, shaved head, handsome and fun. He was the type of guy who brought you flowers, told you how pretty you were, and then gently moved your head to his awaiting hard cock for you to blow him. I liked Sharod a bunch since he was a blast to be around. That man would fuck me for hours. I'd be in a chair and he'd start fucking me hard, and then hold onto me, standing up with his cock still buried inside of me, and bounce me up and down on that big dick of his tormenting my insides, fucking me just like a rag doll until he came. He was a selfish lover in that he did what he wanted whenever he wanted. In another respect, he fucked so many orgasms out of my body that I didn't really care what he did with me since I enjoyed all of it. That was, until the next day. My whole body would be sore, especially my battered pussy. Sharod must have put permanent dents in my cervix with all the merciless pummeling he did to my poor little 125 pound frame. BC or no BC, I wanted that black cock inside of me. It's not as if I could've told him not to cum inside me. Sharod was going to do what Sharod wanted to do, and flooding me with his cum was definitely on his mind. He got to pound my body only once that week while I had essentially no protection.

Michael was a businessman. He owned his own small company and did very well. I met him via a friend of mine, Debbie, who also exclusively dated Black men. She didn't sleep with him, but he was a friend of one of the (many) guys she did sleep with. Michael and I chatted over at her place for dinner one night while we had a few drinks. We hit it off almost immediately. He was very handsome, well dressed, and pleasantly polite.

It was maybe seven when we sat alone together on Deb's balcony. By eight, Michael's fingers worked their way up my dress, and into my pussy. By a little after nine, he was fucking me from behind on his sofa. That night, he fucked me and just as he was going to cum, he pulled his cock out of me so I spun around to wrap my lips around his cock and swallowed his first load. The next two went deep inside of me, and I mean deep. His dick was as long as my forearm, but he managed to cram all of that black baton up inside my body. I came a few times that night and thereafter, I began seeing Michael regularly. Over the course of several months, I'd estimate a third of his semen landed on my chest, tits, and face, a third down my throat, and the remainder deep in my pussy. That one week, he filled my vagina with his sperm two nights in a row.

Andrea, myself, and partly Ledell, were working out how to manage all of our lives with this little human arriving in about eight months. One morning after one of our planning sessions, I was nauseous and vomited. I thought it might have been dinner we had, but something told me otherwise. My stomach and everything else was not upset. After that fun time in my bathroom, I ran out to the store and grabbed a pregnancy test kit. I didn't even wait to get home. I just dashed into the ladies room at the store, ripped open the box, and peed. Fuck. I did it again. Pregnant.

As fate would have it, Andrea and I were going to be going through everything together. We were bred around the same time and for about the same reason, we would have huge bellies, morning sickness, hot flashes, aching backs, doctor visits, and wild mood swings for many months which would seem like years. Both of us having European heritage, fair skinned, Blonde hair, blue-eyed women would be carrying and then delivering with 100% certainty, Black babies. Ledell was charcoal black skinned. Michael and Sharod were both equally dark. I honestly didn't care which one planted that baby into me, since I enjoyed that orgasm unquestionably from one or the other.

In my case, I would expect that either Michael, or Sharod would help with my ordeal. I never expected proposals, nor would I entertain one, but sharing the joys and pains of having a child, I did hope that either would "chip in" with a lot of things. I already went through this with my boy James. I received zero help from his father Keon, as he walked out of our lives before James was even born. These two guys had more integrity, or at least that was my feeling. Naturally, I would test to know who was my baby's father. Honestly, I didn't require their help, or even thought about asking for any. My baby was the product of lust and I had no intention of quitting my chase for that lust, however much wiser planning from then on. I sure didn't need another child, but I did need that black penis in my life.

I continued fucking both guys for months, even after my belly was showing. Both asked if I was pregnant, and I told them both yes, but not who had knocked me up. I found out that Sharod was the baby's father after a few months. Both assumed it was themselves since I never let on that I routinely fucked other men. When I was well into my third trimester, not surprisingly Michael went his own way. I told him that I had been with another guy back when I found out I was pregnant. I did it so that he wouldn't feel guilty and had a way out, sort of. We just stopped seeing each other, while I did continue "dating" Sharod. I mostly gave him head since I surely wasn't all that attractive anymore and he accepted the compromise willingly.

Andrea's due date was only a few weeks earlier than mine. I knew from my experience that either I would give birth to my baby first, or that we would deliver close to the same time. She was more than likely going to be late since I was late for my first delivery. I had a crazy thought to have Andrea induced once I was in labor so that our babies would share the same birthday. Andrea loved the idea and so that was the plan. Mother and daughter delivering together. Neither one of us cared to know the sex, so that would be our surprise at birth.

chasingDan
chasingDan
212 Followers