Janine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
119 Followers

'No need for straps for this mother' she thought.

The taste and smell of the disinfectant was neither pleasant nor unpleasant -- and soon faded as her glands produced saliva enough to thin it out.

She slid a finger round her lips. Making them close around the orb in her mouth, grabbed the straps and pulled them around her head.

She fumbled a little with the straps. Getting her hair entangled and had to start over again a few times, but finally she had gotten the strap in the buckle, and tightened, trying to feel where the holes for the pin was. The note had said tight, so she did not dare anything but to buckle it as tightly as she could. Satisfied, she took her hands down, pushing her hair out and leaning forward. Shaking her head a few rimes to make her hair do the usual cascade around her face.

She felt the gag and her lips and chin carefully. It was ok. She tried to say something, but all she could utter was some incomprehensible sounds from deep down her throat.

'So, this was how a real gag felt', she thought.

She picked the two chains up from the floor, and used the shackles on the ends to engage the rings on her cuffs. It felt heavy and rattled as she moved.

Looking at the note one a last time. She had already removed the connecting chain between her ankles, so she put down the note, placed her feet on the blocks, curling her toes around the far edge.

Leaning over, she could just reach the end of the chains from the lower connection of the posts. She clicked the shackle to the outer ring on her ankle cuffs, and moved her feet and the blocks slightly closer -- tightening the chain.

She looked up, grabbed a hold of the posts and used them to get up.

She felt her legs being wide apart, and her now very wet crotch being wide open. It made her even hornier than she was already.

She swung her arms till she got a hold of the end of the chains hanging down from her wrists.

Then she stretched up as far as she could and again fumbled a little till she got the chains in the hooks at the top.

She stood for a few seconds composing herself - or trying to -- before she curled her toes even harder around the edge of the blocks and then gave first one block then the other -- a quick hard push, making them tumble backwards with a bumping sound.

Her feet descended on the floor. The chains making her legs go even further apart.

It also increased the stretch on her arms.

She tried to stand on her toes, but the way she had managed to secure herself made it impossible to get the top chains off the hooks again. The 4-5 inches, the blocks had made her taller, had been enough. Now that she was missing that distance, and just standing on the floor, getting up on her toes did not compensate enough. All she could manage was to make the chains from her wrists slightly loose -- and then go back to tight as soon as she relaxed and her feet went down to standing flat on the ground.

She had been so concentrated that she had not noticed a beginning drool. Now she found that the gag prevented her from keeping her mouth water inside, and a small drop of saliva went tickling down her chin and then continued between her breasts.

She also -- first now -- noticed he silence in the room. All the other times, they had been there, one or more of the glass doors to the terrace had been open, and they had heard birds singing and different sounds of nature, and most often John's excellent audio system had filled the air with music. Now all was closed and quiet, and as she looked round as much as her position allowed, she noticed for the first time, that the room was efficiently sound proofed.

Double glazing on all windows and doors. All she could hear was the slight, distant hum of the aircon. Had the gag not prevented her from making much sound, a scream would not be heard outside the room anyway.

She looked up her arms at the unforgiving cuffs and chains and down at the similar arrangement holding her legs apart. What if something had happened to John? A traffic accident or something? Nobody would miss her till late Sunday evening, when George would begin wondering why she had not come home yet. Would she survive that long? Probably, but the prospects of hanging here for several days seemed rather grim to her.

On the other hand, she was very much aware of the restraints, the constant dripping saliva from her mouth, the slight pain from her overstretched jaws, the signals her body kept sending her -- screaming that she was as horny as ever before.

Thoughts milled through her mind.

The two mirrors on the side did not offer much help. She had always thought them ill-placed, but now their use was completely clear to her: They gave a full body view of her as she hung there -- in two versions -- and of course she could not move away from the view.

Her choices were to look out to the right at the nature outside - and hope no one came around that side of the house or was out birdwatching with a pair of binoculars in the open landscape behind -- or look left at two versions of herself in restraints.

--

George had been told by John to be home at 5 PM precisely -- and they both knew that Janine were summoned to be at John's house at 4:30.

He had had trouble staying away and was ten minutes early.

Desperately hoping to see Janine before she left. He had had several cups of coffee in a nearby Café to make time pass, but could not bear the tension anymore.

He had hardly closed the door behind him, when the bell rang. Turning to open he found John outside.

"You! Are you not supposed to be with Janine? At your place?"

John smiled as he stepped inside. "I know, I know -- but trust me, I have a plan. May I borrow your laptop for a moment?"

"Of course. Come inside."

A few minutes later -- and after having used George's password a couple of times, John turned the laptop on the table.

"Look here. I have installed the application to my burglar alarm, and put you on the approved logon list. I also put a shortcut here." He pointed with a finger to the screen.

There was a small window in the upper left-hand corner. John pressed the icon at the bottom of it and it expanded to fill the whole screen.

It showed Janine just as she was looking at herself in the mirrors in the last room in the cellar -- admiring her cuffs and collar.

"I have cameras all over the house." John pressed another button -- and a plan of his house with the camera's indicated by small 'x's appeared.

"You just click the shortcut, choose the camera, you want -- and then get the view live on screen. It also records -- all cameras, and you can access the recordings here."

He pointed to some more buttons in the application.

"You can play with it as much as you like, and go back and see what happened earlier. There's sound if you want it, but not two-way. So, no one in the other end can hear you. If you see something you want to stop, you have to call my mobile. It will be within reach for the rest of the weekend, but I'd prefer that you trust me and let things just go along."

George's eyes were fixed on the screen. John had changed to another camera, so now they saw Janine from the back. Slowly working her way up the staircase.

"My idea with this is that she should put herself in bondage. Much more powerful than if I had been there, told her to undress and put her in the cuffs. Now she feels every little step intensely, and her mind is probably spinning with thoughts right now. I assume she is rather horny. Did you withhold sex from her for the past week by the way?"

George looked up, suddenly understanding the power of the actions, John had forced Janine to do.

"Yes. It was hard. She tried. Boy, did she try, but I stood firm."

"Excellent", that means she is already on overload before we begin training her, she ought to get a lot of enjoyment out of it, and I suspect she is in for more surprises, when she finds out what this is really all about."

In the meantime, Janine had entered the living room, and was now busy attaching herself to the posts.

"See. She is doing everything I have written in the instructions for her on different points along the way. She might be in doubt and she might worry -- but she obeys. That's a very good sign."

"So, you use this as a sort of 'live' test of her?"

"Exactly -- and later tonight I am going to watch this recording with her -- making her live through it once more -- so she really understands what it is she has done to herself -- voluntarily!"

"That sounds very...ehhhmmm...educational, I suppose."

"That's the general idea of it. I will do nothing to her this weekend that is not a part of a larger plan for her future, so please be patient if you do not understand what Is happening. You and I will get in touch Monday and discuss the weekend with her in detail, so you know precisely what goes on -- and then you can ask all the questions, you want -- but now I had better get back. I've got a new slave to examine -- thoroughly -- and break in." John gave him his best smile as he rose.

"Any questions at this point?"

"No. I suppose not. You seem to have everything figured out, planned and under control."

"Ok. See you Monday -- and not before I hope..." He laughed as he jumped down the veranda stairs and hastened to his Mercer parked at the curb outside.

Janine's Journey

by o_girl ©

Chapter Five

Breaking in...

Janine's arms and legs had begun to hurt. In spite of the comfort of the cuffs, the stretched-out position began to take its toll on her. Her hands had started to give a faint buzz. Her legs were shaking slightly and the drool ran in long strands down her front. She had long since given up on the drool and now just tried to ignore it. Once in a while looking down at the increasing wet spot on the floor between her legs.

Suddenly she heard a hissing sound, and then some metallic noises. The sound proof door behind her had opened. A minute later the same sounds indicated that the door had closed again.

She tried to look over her shoulder.

John came up from behind. Took the chair she had been sitting on and put it back at the table in the other side of the room.

Picked the envelope and the blocks up and put them on the table.

Then he came back and moved to the front of her. From the second he appeared in front of her, she followed him with her eyes.

Suddenly she was very much aware that he could do anything to her body, and she had no way of protecting herself.

She felt a tingle between her legs -- and her nips began sending signals to her brain.

It was almost as if the drooling increased.

He lifted his hand, placed his curled index finger under her chin, tilted her head upwards -- and let the end of his thumb slide over her wet skin.

"I see you have soaked my nice floor!"

"Mmmmpphr..."

"Well -- since you are a rookie, I will let it pass this time."

Her eyes widened. Would he really punish her for something she could not help doing?

His hands quickly went up and down, testing the chains and restraints. Then he went to first one post then the other. Loosening the upper cuff on the post, pushing it up, stretching her further and making her go up on her toes. Then giving the handle a quarter turn to lock it in place.

Her eyes still followed his actions, and she tried hard not to emit any more sounds as the position became even more painful that before.

Then he stepped back and took a very long, slow look at her body, making her blush as he obviously took in every detail - and he took his time.

Then he spoke: "This is it! From now on you are a slave -- a submissive. I will address you 'Bitch', 'Slave', 'Slut' and -- perhaps if you deserve it: Janine! You will simply call me 'Master' nothing else.

You will not speak unless I ask you to -- and then you will answer in a short and precise manner -- and address me politely as 'Master' of course.

Should you have any reason to want to speak, you will ask permission first -- as goes for anything else you feel a need to do or communicate. I will then decide it you deserve the right to speak or whatever you feel you need to do.

I expect you to follow orders, behave and do your outmost to serve me for the next 2 and a half day. When you leave here I expect you to bring your lessons back home to George, and behave according to what you have learned. If not I will hear of it from George -- and then I will punish you according to my perception of the seriousness of your violations.

While you are here, I will punish you immediately -- or as I see fit -- for any breach of behavior you happen to do.

I will make you wear the gag whenever I feel like it. This is to remind you that your mouth -- from now on -- is for pleasure -- and to express pain -- not for babbling or talking.

You might think that you will get a safe-word -- but no. A safe-word is something you will have to earn the right to use. So maybe I will grant you one later - much later, but for now your ass is mine -- totally."

As he spoke he last words, his right hand had gone up -- and now he was holding her nip between his thumb and forefinger.

"Now is that clear!"

She nodded and made some noises deep down inside. Then stars of pain exploded before her eyes and a deep, animal sound escaped her as he pressed fast and hard on the nip -- very hard -- and turned his fingers. Then let go.

Tears ran down her cheeks -- as she nodded, and made all the agreeing noises the gag allowed.

"Good. Now let's see what you have to offer."

Again, he put a hand on her wet chin. This time lifting her head up and turning it slowly from side to side as he studied her features. Then he grabbed her hair, forced her head back -- and then to the side -- using his other hand to lift her hair and pull her ears.

Releasing her head and making his hands continue over her shoulders and up her arms, feeling her biceps and her underarms in their tight, strung out positions.

She still followed him with her eyes.

His hands then slid down and cupped her breasts. Pressing and almost kneading the flesh. He pressed on the sides so the nips stood out.

Then he let go, but let his fingertips slide over the points. They had been hard and erect before, but now began to throb with every heartbeat and turn even darker and more sensitive. Her crotch also reacted.

This was by no means a caress. It was a test. His intense glare studied her nips and her face. It was as if he was testing if they worked -- like one would test a piece of machinery.

Satisfied with what he saw, his hands went down around her waist, pressing like he was trying to imagine what she would look like with a narrower waistline.

He then kneeled -- she tilted her head and looked down at the top of his head.

From deep inside her came another muffled sound, as she felt him grab her open and wet inner labia and pull her wide open. She had felt open and wet since she started out being strung up, but now she was opened as wide as his tight grip could make her. He proceeded to slide a finger inside the wetness -- deep - and move it around, finding the tip of her cervix and pushing and driving the point of his finger around it.

Her body shook in the restraints.

Another very deep noise from her throat signaled that he had pulled his finger out as fast as he had inserted it. Then he used more fingers to push her hood back -- and as a fingertip touched and moved back and forth on her clit -- her body could hardly stop shaking.

He looked up: "You're a horny bitch! You've got to learn to control yourself. You're here for my pleasure -- not yours!"

He wiped his fingers on her stomach.

His hands now went down her legs. Again, pressing and feeling the muscles.

She was a shivering wreck in chains as he got up, and wiped the last of her juices off on her left breast. Turning the fingers as he slid them up and down the flesh and leaving a shining damp trace on the soft skin.

He went behind her. Examined her shoulders, ribcage, kneaded her buttocks, Spread them. Continued on to the back of her legs. Then he went to a side table, took out a small hardboard box from which he pulled a black, latex surgical glove. Then produced a small, round plastic container, dipped the gloved fingers in it, and returned behind her. She knew what was coming when she felt his hands slide down between her buttocks. So -- even if it came as no surprise to her -- she still emitted yet another series of sounds as the finger went inside her smallest opening, moved back and forth, before being accompanied by one more finger. She could feel her anus widen and it was not very pleasant to have him inside her in this manner.

She was glad, when the fingers went out with a slight slurping sound.

As he went back to the table and snapped off the glove, she felt like she had been examined like an animal at a marketplace -- or as the slave she was now seen to be. Strangely enough she had become more and more aroused as the examination went along.

He stood before her: "Well you seem to be in working order. Only a few minor corrections needed on your body and you will be close to perfect."

He looked up and down her body again - measuring her from top to bottom."

Then he came close, put his hands behind her head, and undid the buckle.

"I think you have been gagged enough for now. I hope you have learned the first lesson: To keep your trap shut, Bitch! Otherwise the gag will not be far away."

He got the straps round her front and with a skilled, quick snap pulled it out of her mouth. He held her chin with his other hand while removing the gag. She gasped and swallowed excess saliva -- not preventing a last string running down from her chin. She licked her lips.

"Now! What do you say, Bitch?"

"...eee...mmm...Thank you..." She managed to mumble.

"Thank you, Master!"

"...e..ehh..m.. Thank you...Master..."

"Good. You are a quick learner. Now open and stick your tongue out!"

His grip on her chin became harder. His fingers drilling into her cheeks, forcing her mouth to open• She stuck her tongue out.

"More. More. As far as you can - good!"

He moved her head from side to side and up and down. Looking into her mouth.

"Good. All has been inspected and you are found worthy for further training. You may stick that tongue in again and close your trap."

There was a long pause after he had released her head.

"I'm waiting?"

She looked slightly bewildered, then remembered: "Thank you, Master!"

"Good. Good."

He walked to a cabinet hanging on the wall and came back with a long riding crop. A black, nasty looking thing. Made of braided, thin, black leather. Finger-thick where a knot divided the handle from the actual whip, and then getting thinner and thinner towards the end.

"Now I will supply you with an appropriate set of stripes -- and from now on I will ensure that you always have fresh whip-marks on some spot of your body. I will instruct George to renew the stripes during the week if we find it necessary -- and I will of course supply him with the appropriate tools."

She shivered as he let the crop slide over her skin in a slow, soft caress. Making her feel the little, hard knot at the end. He put it under her breasts and pressed, slid it over her stomach and placed it between her inner labia, making her gasp again as he moved it up and down, making her labia follow the movement.

She bit her lips to stay quiet, but her body revealed her by shaking even more than during the examination. She also rapidly developed goosepimples all over her skin.

"Now. Where should I start on this virgin body. Where would the stripes be prettiest and most educational?"

o_girl
o_girl
119 Followers
1...34567...26