Janine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked around her as the tip of the crop traced her body in its perverted caress.

"I know. That beautiful butt of yours. You will not be sitting down here anyway..so."

He slid the crop horizontally across the top pf her buttocks.

"I will give you six lashes. After each lash, you count -- and you thank me. Is that understood, bitch?"

She closed her eyes. "...Yes, Master"

She felt him moving the crop out and then touching a line just under the dimples on her back.

She did not know if she felt the pain or heard the sound of the crop hitting her first, but a terrible sting across her buttocks made all her muscles tighten up. The chains stopping her from moving very much, but still enough to create a small, metallic sound.

She could not speak. The pain was simply too much. Fortunately, he waited till she had composed herself, and could say: "One!...Thank you...Master..."

The stripe on her butt still burning, when she felt him slide the crop over a point just below

It. Then another terrible pain. This time she had red spots dancing before her eyes and a tear ran down each cheek. She managed to compose herself again and utter 'Two' and the thank you.

It just got worse with every stroke. Each one below the previous one. The last two - that he administered in a slant angle up on the low part of her buttocks - made her scream out loud from the pain. She was sobbing and sniffling loudly and was totally beyond any form of self-control. Tears ran freely down her cheeks.

She had given up any thoughts of dignity and composing herself after the 3rd or 4th stroke.

Having been given all 6 strokes, he waited till she was not shaking any more. Then came around her front. Placed the tip of the crop in front of her mouth.

"Now kiss it! Kiss the instrument of your pain!"

She pouted her lips and gave the hard knot a quick kiss.

"No, no. Kiss it like you mean it -- again!"

This time she let the kiss last a bit longer and pouted her lips a bit more.

"Good bitch!"

He turned. She closed her eyes.

A minute later. When she opened them again, he had put the crop away -- and clicked a long, red leash to the ring in front of her collar. He then quickly released her from the chains.

"Down bitch! On all four!"

She complied -- and was actually happy to do so. Her limbs were partly numb from the long hanging, and the pain in her body made her almost faint. She swayed a little and then staggered down on her knees and hands.

"For the rest of this weekend, you will be on all four. You might earn the privilege to walk on two legs the next time we meet, but for now you are the lowest of the lowest -- and you will crawl around on my leash. Is that understood, Bitch?"

She lifted her head: "Yes, Master -- thank you, Master!"

"Ahhh..you are a fast learner, but do not think it will give you any points -- yet. We need to see if the lessons have permanent influence on you."

"Yes, Master."

"Now. Come along"

Fortunately, he did not walk very fast -- but not in slow motion either. She had to 'walk' for some minutes before finding a 'rhythm' to move her arms and legs in a synchronized manner.

He took her round the house -- at least some of it -- and then down another staircase. Into a complete BDSM room in the cellar with almost everything one could imagine -- and then some -- and of course it was also sound proofed.

After he had dragged her around the BDSM room -- and given her a brief intro to some of the devices and instruments -- he dragged her upstairs again.

Into the kitchen. As they went around the house, she thought that she was actually not restrained. Nothing hindered her from getting up on her feet, detach the leash and be free.

The thought quickly left her mind again. It would take a single shackle to lock her hands together -and another to do the same to her feet. The fact that she was right now crawling around on her knees and hands, was something she had to do -- because he had said so. There was no other way.

In the kitchen he let her remain on all four as he took a dish out of the oven. Apparently it had been prepared earlier - and a timer had started the oven, so it was ready now.

It smelled nice. Some kind of pot roast. The bacon aroma floating through the kitchen.

Having placed the plate on the table, he bent down over her, grabbed her wrists and locked them together with a shackle on her back.

Now - what was this? She could not eat with her hands on her back -- or could she.

The answer came quickly. She heard a noise like cereal being poured into a bowl, then the gargling of milk -- and then he leaned down and placed a large dog bowl in front of her -- with cereal and milk.

"Here's your dinner. Bon Appetite, bitch!"

She looked down at the bowl. He sat down at the table beside her, and began eating the pot roast. She could even hear him enjoy a glass of wine with it.

She decided to lose all shame, and bend down, diving her face into the milky cereal and trying to gulp some up. After a while she became quite good at it, and as he went through his dinner on the table, she managed to eat almost all the cereal. The cost for her being that her face was smeared with milk and bits of the cereal.

After they had finished he took the bowl and his plate -- rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher.

Then he held a cloth under the cold tap, came over to her, grabbed her hair, wrung her head back and wiped her face. He released her wrists from her back, but let the shackle dangle from the right cuff. Another reminder of how fast she could be rendered helpless.

Here she was. A relatively young, successful real estate agent -- naked, on all four, chained and leashed and having just eating cereal from a dog bowl...

He dragged her to his study.

A bright, whitewashed room -- and like the rest of the house decorated with art and a glass wall to the outside. A small path connected it to the main terrace.

It was sparsely furnished. Dominated by a large, vintage desk with computers and work-related papers and binders on the top.

On one side another set of leather easy chairs and a glass table. Smaller -- but similar to the one in the living room. Opposite from that, a very large screen on the wall.

She looked up. Distracted by a long thin and shiny chain with a shackle on the end hanging from a solid looking ring in the ceiling. The chandelier that normally hung here had been taken off and stood in the corner.

The end of the chain ran through this ring and down to an equally big and solid looking hook on the wall. The painting that had been concealing the hook, stood leaning against the wall beside it.

On the low, glass table lay a shiny metal bar with shackles in both ends. The bar looked expandable as it seemed to be a thinner rod inside a thicker -- and a large tightening screw in the center.

He dragged her under the chain.

"Stand up, Bitch!"

She staggered to her feet. The leash dangling down her front.

He ran the chain from the ceiling through the ring at the back of her collar, then used the shackle at the end, in combination with the one he had left in her right cuff, to lock her wrists together on her back.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, he turned her so she faced the screen on the wall.

He got the bar from the table, slapped the insides of her legs with a hard, flat hand till she had spread enough for him to click the bar between them. Keeping her legs apart -- preventing her from putting them together again.

Then he went to the hook on the wall and pulled the chain up. It rattled as it went up through the ring in her collar and lifted her arms up. He came back adjusted her wrists, and then pulled her up further. After a few trips back and forth her arms were almost up between her shoulder blades.

"So. Now I think you are suitably uncomfortable."'

He gave her sore, striped butt a quick hard slap.

She wondered what would come next, but soon found out what the meaning was of fixing her in that position.

He sat down at the desk, and a few minutes later the screen lit up.

Her eyes widened as the screen displayed her earlier that day -- Entering the house through the first door in the cellar.

She could hear him starting to tap on one of the computers at the table. He was obviously working.

In the meantime, she was forced to watch her own entry and the preparations she had made a few hours ago. From different cameras and angles -- till the point where she had strung herself up between the two posts in the living room.

She had plenty of time to watch and think. How she had locked herself in by closing the doors behind her. Undressing. Examining the cuffs and putting them on, the difficult trip up the stairs, the long sequence where she put herself into the helpless position at the posts. It was all in an excellent, sharp, colour-quality and every detail stood out.

After it had finished, it started again from the beginning

Her position was just as firmly fixed as it had been between the posts -- and the size of the screen behind John made it almost impossible for her to look away.

The repeats gave her plenty of time to see every detail, and to think about what she had done.

Finally, the screen went black.

She heard him get up, come over, release her, order her down on her knees and hands again, and drag her upstairs to the bedroom.

Here he locked her hands on her back and made her sit on the toilet -- relieving herself while he did his evening toilette.

He did not undo her hands, but used the leash to drag her -- just on her knees -- into the bedroom.

Then he sat on the bed and pulled her close.

"You've been a good apprentice. For a first-time experience."

She looked up at him -- smiling. Her buttocks still burning from the now violet welts. Her knees aching from crawling around on them the whole evening.

He slowly scanned her body: The cascading yellow and brunette streaked hair, the distinct eyebrows, the water clear eyes, the mouth with its flat, upside down 'w'.

His eyes continued down over the heavy, full breasts, her little round stomach and the thin line of dark, curly hair that was like an alley leading to her crotch, where her spread legs made her open just so enough to show her inner labia between the outer ones.

"I will reward you!"

She smiled not sure what he meant.

He spread his legs revealing his relaxed member resting on the balls.

"Your reward is that I will allow you to give me a blow job. I will use you to please myself and grant you the pleasure of tasting and swallowing my sperm -- BUT! -- if I am not completely satisfied, I will reserve a punishment for you in the morning -- and I mean COMPLETELY satisfied. Your incentive is the number of lashes you will get for doing an unsatisfactory job! I want a pleasurable cum -- and I do not want to see you spill even a single drop. Go for it, bitch!"

She looked up at him and then down at the relaxed penis. The foreskin covering the head, leaving a small opening, where she could see the pinkish, smooth skin inside and the tiny opening. Garlanded by a circle of small wrinkles at the edge of the foreskin.

She licked her lips and inched closer on her knees.

Bending forward, she kissed the top of the head gently. Then stuck her tongue out. Making it flat and letting his head rest on the surface. Tilting her head slightly back and making sure he could see it resting on her flat, stuck out tongue.

Moving slightly forward again, she closed her lips round the head -- just behind it.

While giving the soft head a series of rhythmic, slow sucks, she pressed the tip of her tongue into the little opening surrounded by soft foreskin

The suction and the tip of her tongue worked. She felt him begin to grow as she worked.

It grew to a size where she could move out and leave it sticking horizontally out into the air. She moved under it, and begin to lick his balls.

He had been quite right: Although she had always considered herself an excellent 'Blow jobber', the pain in her buttocks and his promise of more of the same if she did not completely satisfy him, made her concentrate and try harder than ever. She sucked a ball into her mouth, let her tongue dance on the wrinkled skin, while sucking and releasing slowly. She felt his growing flesh getting longer and longer on the side of her cheek. She could also hear his breathing getting heavier, and the small gasping sounds, he had begun to make.

She let go of the ball, slid her tongue up the underside of the now quite stiff penis. Closing her lips on the head again. Now the foreskin had become too small, so half of the head was out. Using her lips again, she moved slowly down. On her way applying just enough pressure for the skin to follow and slide off the head. She heard his loud gasp as the skin moved over the far edge of the head.

Slowly -- very slowly -- she continued down. Feeling him fill her up and eventually the head tickling the top of her windpipe -- almost making her gag. She stayed for a few seconds, then began the slow movement the other way.

Now he had leaned back on his arms and was moaning loudly.

She repeated the movement -- again having him all the way inside and down -- and then back out.

She reduced the distance. Only taking in about half of the stiff meat, and as she increased speed, she got a slightly salty taste in her mouth: Precum.

She kept increasing the speed till she was using her head to hammer his hard meat rapidly down her throat. Then she felt it begin to jump around inside her mouth, heard his groans, and her mouth was filled with warm, salty cum.

She swallowed. George had always been indifferent to whether she swallowed or let the cum run out, but here she had a direct order not to spill -- and he had a pretty good load.

She managed. Feeling her mouth and tongue glazed with salty cum, she licked and sucked him clean -- very clean. Ending by using her lips to push the foreskin back into its original place on the now slowly decreasing penis.

He was lying flat on his back -- and she was almost sure that she would avoid any more pain tonight -- or get any punishment tomorrow.

He sat up, lifted her head by her chin. Inspected her face for traces of wayward cum -- then smiled.

"What you lack in skills, you compensate for with enthusiasm, Bitch!"

"Thank you, Master!"

He got up, clicked the leash off and put it on the night table, opened a drawer and produced a long, thin chain with an open padlock in each end.

He locked it to her collar -- and the other end to a ring just under the bed.

"From now on, you sleep here, bitch! On the floor, and close enough if I should wake during the night and want your services!"

He pointed to a spot on the floor next to where she was kneeling.

She looked at him as her eyes grew wider. She was to sleep on the thin but furry carpet right there, while he lay in a large double bed, in soft bedclothes!

"I will be nice to you since it is the first night in your new life." He leaned over and released her wrists, stood up and picked a plaid from the chair in the corner, threw it at her feet.

"Here -- so you will not freeze. Good night, Bitch!"

It took a long while before she could pull herself together to say the compulsory. "Thank you, Master". She definitely did not think there was anything to thank him for.

Long before she had managed to find a position with any kind of comfort, she heard his quiet snoring from above.

She slept badly. Her butt was aching, her mouth tasting of cum, the floor was hard and her head was spinning with thoughts. What was it she had ventured into? What was going to happen the next two days? Would she be a changed person? How come it had been so relatively easy to accept all that he had made her do, without questions or protest? Was it the right decision to try an realize her most secret thoughts? And so on -- until she finally dozed off.

--

George had been going back and forth between his laptop and whatever work he had to do on his other computer. He had not been able to concentrate, but time and time again gone to watch the 'live' show at John's house. He had strangely enough not felt very jealous, but had been drawn to the screen again and again. Often turning away with a solid hard on.

At the BJ by the bed, he had forced himself to close the computer. That was the first time during the whole day, he had felt a sting of jealousy: His girlfriend doing what seemed to be an extensive BJ on someone else.

--

What George did not see till the next morning - when he more or less by accident happened to press on some footage that had been recorded during the night. (The system being so that the cameras were on 24/7, but only recorded if there was movement in the room they showed.)

The night recording showed John getting out of bed at a little to 3 in the morning -- leave the room and come back a few minutes later with a half-filled glass of milk. Empty the glass sitting on the bed, and then Poking Janine with his foot to wake her up. Half asleep, she got up on her knees, moved around so her butt was towards John. He had dumped to the floor, grabbed her hips and fucked her. Directly and hard.

After having emptied himself, he had left her on all four and crawled back into his bed, turned his back to her under the duvet and apparently fallen asleep quickly.

After a while, Janine had stretched out on the floor, rolled on her side and fallen asleep as well.

George could not help thinking that he would like to try an 'use' Janine that way. Just poke her in the middle of the night, make her sit, stand or lie open for him -- and then just fucking her. Using her. Not thinking of her pleasure, just his own. Emptying himself inside her, while calling her names like he had heard John do: 'Bitch!' He clearly felt horny and had trouble with his erect penis inside his trousers, when he stood up and left the computer.

He could definitely get more than used to this, and the best thing was that Janine seemed to enjoy it as well -- at least she did not protest. He made a note to ask her about her feelings as the weekend had progressed.

Janine's Journey

by o_girl ©

Chapter six

Saturday -- Elisabeth

She woke early and it took a few seconds before she realized where she was. The steel round her limps, the throbbing, slow pain in her butt, and the sticky feeling between her legs. Remnants of the way she had been rather brutally awoken in the middle of the night and taken from behind, while she was on all four on the floor.

'Strange that John had had no trouble entering her directly', she thought. Her body had obviously reacted almost the minute, he had pushed her with his foot to wake her up. Before she had even been conscious where she was and what was happening.

He had gone into her as smoothly as after a longer foreplay.

She had even had an explosive orgasm -- before his. 'This was getting habitual', she thought -- and smiled at her own joke, but then realized that her sex drive had changed with her status. She was a slave to be used. Anytime! And her body had adjusted to that reality almost immediately.

John slowly woke and sat up, swung his legs over the bed and looked at her.

"Morning, bitch. Ready for another day of training?"

"Yes. Master."

"Sit up when I talk to you. Kneel. Knees apart, hands behind your head!"

She quickly assumed the position.

His inspecting eyes went up and down her body and she blushed slightly as she followed his gaze.

"Good. I want you to take up this position, whenever you are told to kneel. Straighten you back, so one can admire our qualities. You are here for my pleasure -- and that includes my visual pleasure."

1...45678...26