Janine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
109 Followers

Do you suffer from T.M.J. -- commonly known as 'lock-jaw'?

Do not know what it is -- so make it a "No".

Do you have or have had any respiratory problems?

"Only short breath during sex", giggles, "make that a "No" as well."

Have you ever had your eardrums damaged or punctured?

"No..."

Have you had (serious) infections of the inner ear?

"As a child I had one". Felt like my head was exploding, but never since. Why does he want to know that? Is he going to slap the side of my head?"

"I do not know. Probably not. Suppose he is just wanting to make sure you are perfectly fit?"

"Ok. Write my first answer."

Have you ever had any bones broken? If yes, when and what bone(s)

"No". This is getting weirder and weirder! Anyway, I seem to be rather solid if you feel you can write that."

Have you ever had a sexually transferred infection? If yes, what, when and how many times?

"No". Never. Not even 'The Common University or College Gonorrhea'"

Have you ever had genital warts, condylomas? If yes, when, where and how many times?

"When I was 12 I had some genital warts. Don't know where they came from, but a quick cure

made them go away. You'd better write: "Yes -- at twelve but never since".

Do you have breast implants, stretch marks from child birth, scars, tattoos, piercings or allergies to latex, menthol, pepper or ginger -- or other marks and allergies?

"What a mouthful -- but "No" as you know. I'm in perfect working order." As she said that she suddenly felt the truth in these words. This analytic questionnaire was almost as if she was a machine.

Are you on the pill or another contraceptive?

"The pill". Been on it for ages. No problems."

Is your eyesight in perfect working order? If no -- describe.

"Yes". Twenty-twenty vision."

Do you exercise regularly? If yes, describe.

"Yes". Go to a fitness center and work out twice a week. Consider myself in good shape."

Do you consider yourself in good health and free of anything that might be a problem on your continued journey into submission?

"ahem. "Yes". I suppose so. Not really sure what could be a problem if it is what I imagine, but feel ready and able."

Additional comments that you deem necessary to share about your health.

"None". Feel quite healthy and fit."

--

Personal:

When was you first sexual experience? Not meaning your first kiss but the first time you had some kind of intimate contact. Describe.

"ahem...Now it is getting serious I suppose. "When I was 15. School party. Remember boy had problems with condom. Felt nothing. Was over in about five minutes."

Have you had many lovers? If possible, give a figure.

"No. Do not think so."

George: "Be honest. I can take it."

"Ok. I think only 4 or 5 in all. If we talk lover relationships. Had a few one-night-stands but suppose they do not count as he writes 'lovers'. Write "5".

On a scale of 1 to 10 do you consider yourself faithful (1) or 'promiscuous' (10)

"Faithful. 1". Definitely."

On a scale of 1 to 10 do you consider yourself monogamic (1) or polygamic (10):

"Monogamic.1". Definitely -- one at a time" (giggles).

Have you ever been having sexual activities with a person of the same sex? If yes describe.

"Nope -- but the thought has crossed my mind -- so with the right female I might try. Write: "No, but open minded".

George looked a little shocked, but wrote it as she said it.

Have you been abused at any point in your life? (Childhood, bad partner etc.). Describe.

"No". Definitely not. Not as a child nor as a grown up."

Have you ever been tied or restricted in connection with sexual activities? If yes, describe.

"Ahem -- apart from our recent experiments -- no. Write: "Just begun in relation with our talks".

Have you ever been whipped or caused pain of any kind in connection with sexual activities?

"No -- but eager to try. Dreaming about it."

Have you ever given Blow Jobs, and what is your opinion of giving them: like or dislike? Describe.

"You're probably not going to like this!"

George looked up at her amazed.

"Write: "I love doing BJ's. I like to caress, kiss and lick a man's private parts. Love the feeling when I can make him hard. Listening to him -- and finally I love the taste of his cum!"

George wrote it on the paper -- still amazed.

Do you prefer 'Missionary' over 'Doggy style' or vice versa? Describe why.

"I do not have any preferences. Sometimes it is good to see and interact with your partner. Sometimes it is good just to be taken -- from behind -- and not being able to do very much in response".

George looked even more amazed at the frank answer, but as she looked back and said. "Write it" He did.

Have you ever had anal intercourse? If yes, what are your thoughts about that?

"No -- but willing to try. Thought intriguing and arousing".

"but...but..."

"Write it!"

He did.

Have you ever dreamt of or tried to be displayed in some degree of nakedness in public?

If yes, describe your feelings - if no describe your attitude and reasons not to.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Find the thought racking. Would be terrible nervous, but also terrible aroused I think".

Have you ever dreamt of or tried sex in public? If yes, describe -- if no describe your attitude and reasons not to.

"As above. Yes, yes, yes -- and we did that a few times when we first met -- but discretely. I think he means openly?"

"So, do I. I'll just write "Yes" as he does not ask for details.

Have you ever been involved in a gang bang, or had sex with multiple partners at once? If yes, describe -- if no, describe your attitude and reasons not to.

"No. Never had the chance". Unfortunately!"

"Janine!!???"

"Yes. I have dreams. Most people have. Don't you?"

"Not like that."

"Well. Write it and we can talk about it another day."

"OK. Then."

Have you ever had sex with one or more partners that you did not know? If yes, describe -- if no describe your attitude and reasons not to.

"Does he mean 'one-night stands'. If so it is a yes. If not it is a no?"

"I'm not sure either."

"Ok. Write, what I said. Then he can figure it out by himself."

"I suppose the answer covers all possibilities. I'll write it."

--

Training:

Are you willing to submit to anything ANYTHING your Master(s) orders you to do?

If no, describe what you could imagine would be out of bounds for you and why.

"...ahem...I don't know. Have never tried this before in real life -- only had dreams and thoughts about it.."

"Well, I do not suppose anyone will mistreat, abuse or be severely violent to you. After all, its sex with a twist, so supposed to give everybody pleasure."

"You're very convincing, you know. Just write "Yes" and we'll see..."

Are you -- from now on - willing to be a submissive slave following orders and not having any influence on what you are told to do yourself?

If no -- explain why and where the limits are.

"I suppose so. It's the deal. Write "Yes".

Are you willing to submit to a certain degree of pain in connection with your training (no permanent marks of course)?

If no - explain why and where the limits are

"That's easy: "Yes, of course. It's part of the package".

George refrained from comments and just wrote what she said.

Do you think you will go into panic if you are restrained to a degree of total helplessness?

If yes -- explain what you think will bring on a case of panic attack.

"I hope not. I'm not prone to panic attacks".

"That's not an answer."

"Well. It's the best I can give, not knowing what the pain might be, so write it."

"ok". He did so.

Are you willing to take the lessons of the training into your everyday life as far as ordered by your Master(s)?

If no explain what you can imagine would be problematic for you.

"Well. I am not running around naked and in chains at the office if that's what he means?"

George chuckled: "I'm sure that is not it. I suppose he means if you will change your general lifestyle. Be more aware of yourself -- or something like that?"

"OK. Write a plain "Yes" then".

Are you aware that the training is just the beginning of your new life -- and that things will never return to the same as now, after you have taken the first step into submission?

If no explain how you think your future life will include BDSM.

Long intermission. "I suppose he is right. It's not going to be the same after this, will it?"

"We've already taken the first small steps. I do not think our sex-life will go back to where it was. Do you?"

"No. Definitely not. So, write "Yes", and we will see where this leads us."

Are you willing to use -- or having these items used on you:

Clamps

Gags

Ropes Chains

Cuffs

Dildos

Vibrators?

She thought for a few minutes. Going over the items and trying to have a picture of each in her head.

"Yes!" -- just write that!

Hoods

Do they freak you out, scares you to a degree that you will not wear one -- or are you quite ok by being hooded and deprived your senses in this way?

"Hmmm...never tried that, but as I said, I am not prone to panic-attacks, so write "Quite ok".

"You sure?"

"Yes, just write it. If I am restrained at the same time, there's no way I can protest anyway, so write it."

Being struck

How do you feel about being spanked, paddled, whipped or caned?

She was quick on the draw with her answer: Yes, Please!"

George almost jumped in the seat and gave her another long look. He was really discovering sides of her, he had no idea she contained. He wrote a simple: "Yes. Do not mind".

Vagina

How do you feel about using or having someone use vibrators, stimulators, dildos in you vaginal opening and its surroundings?

"Good, I suppose. I'd rather have a warm, big dick, but has no problems with 'instruments' or devices. Write. "No problem".

George smiled as he wrote it.

Anal

How do you feel about using or having someone use vibrators, stimulators, dildos in you anal opening, and its surroundings?

"Hmm. That's difficult. I have never tried it, but I'd like to. So, I suppose you could write: "Good, but totally inexperienced".

"I never dared asking you?"

"Well. Now it seems like we both get the chance to try it out. We will just have to catch up - won't we?"

"I suppose so." Then he wrote it.

Do you have any limits: Scat, blood play or other serious actions f. inst.

"Yes. No really abusive and violent stuff. I want to have sex with a twist -- not being beaten senseless."

"So -- what do I write?"

"Blood, scat, children, animals, brute violence, burning (with cigarettes f. inst.), amputation, bloodletting" -- and I think that's about it -- off hand."

George had been writing as fast as he could. "You sure it is all?"

Do you have any reservations or second thoughts as to being intimate and having intercourse with other than your partner? Including same-sex interactions?

"That was a bit of a mouthful," she said as she gave him an intense stare. "Will our relationship be damaged as you are now going to share me with others?"

"I'm not sure. I have always had trust in our mutual fidelity, and this is somewhat different. I think I will still feel I am your preferred partner, but I also feel some excitement by getting to see you with others especially women I suppose. I just hope we will not develop jealousy."

"Me neither -- but as we have come this far, we might as well take this step too. It would probably not be possible to train me without some intimate contact?"

"I suppose not -- so what do I write?"

"No reservations".

He did.

Are you perfectly sure, you know what you are venturing into?

"No. I know we've started something, but not sure where it will lead as I have not been down that path before, but will take it as an experience and meet challenges with an open mind."

"Should I write that?"

"Yes -- it is my honest answer. If he feels it is a 'stopper' -- so be it, but I cannot answer differently. As I said: I have not been there before, so I do not know what comes."

--

Date -- signature

She pulled the paper over to her side of the table, grabbed the pen and signed it quickly, pushing it back to him.

Their eyes locked on each other's over the table for a minute.

Then there was a Measurement Chart.

---

"I understand most of the questions, but this measuring chart? Why does he want to know all my measurements? And in such detail?" She studied at the chart.

"Well -- he must have his reasons -- and you are the sub, so you are not to ask questions. Go get your measuring tape and come back and stand here."

She put down the paper, turned on her naked heels and went to get her sewing measuring tape.

Coming back, George had put a towel on the floor. "Stand on that. Exactly as in the drawing."

After having answered all the intimate questions and now being ordered to stand naked in their kitchen, while George prepared to take her measurements according to the chart, was more than her self-control could handle.

She looked down at her chest going up and down in small, but rapid movements, making her stiffening nipples shake slightly with each breath. She also felt her crotch warm up -- and knew she was getting wet.

She did not get any less excited or any less wet as George meticulously took all the measurements -- slowly -- and sat down and noted them carefully on the chart.

When he had finished, he picked the last item from the 'J' envelope: A folded neutral envelope. He folded the papers, licked the edge and closed it very carefully. They both had a sense of 'this was it'.

He cleared the table.

"Now turn around face the table, spread your legs. Put your feet on the outside of the legs. That's fine. Bend over and stretch your arms out."

Slowly she complied feeling the cold, polished wood against her breasts and stiff nipples. He went out and came back a minute later with the clothes line. Proceeded to tie her ankles to the legs of the table -- and stretch her arms out with rope around the wrists. Pulled tight over the far edge and tied to the legs at the far end of the table.

He stroked her back, following the hollow of her spine, cupped her right buttock and squeezed slightly.

"So that's how I like it. Now stay there." He chuckled as he very well knew, she had no room to move in the ropes.

She did not answer but could not help herself moan as his hand went down between her legs and a finger slid inside her very wet opening.

He turned washed his hands and started to prepare dinner. She stood there -- helpless and fixed as he did all the preparations for a nice veggie pot roast.

When he had finished and pushed it into the oven, he cleared the kitchen table and turned to her.

Not a word had been said, while he worked at the counter. At one point she had felt a little drop of juice run tickling down the inside of her right leg. She was horny. At the beginning, she had tried wriggling and pulling, but the ropes just got tighter and tighter, so she gave up and stayed still.

She heard him unbuckle his belt, pull the zipper down and drop his pants.

Before she had even realized his pants where down, she felt his hands on her buttocks. Sliding up and getting a good, firm grip round her waist.

He went inside her very slowly. Her mind went blank, and her whole world became the feeling in her burning vagina as it was being pushed open by his stiff meat.

His body against hers, and his manhood deep, deep inside her.

Some of her most personal, intimate and secret information was now in a sealed envelope on the counter, and now he was using her as a defenseless sex doll. Moving slowly almost all the way out of her -- and then all the way in again. Every time he hit home, she gasped loudly and the table moved slightly.

As so often in recent times, she came before him -- almost screaming as the orgasm was making her feel like fainting. Her body shakes making the table rattle loudly on the floor.

She was way up on cloud nine when she felt his warm semen begin to spray inside her.

As soon as he had finished spewing, he untied her, made her go on her knees and lick, suck and clean his member of their combined juices.

Then he pulled his pants up and closed them.

"I do not want you to clean up. You can sit on a towel. I want it dripping out of you while we have dinner. Go get a fresh towel. Be quick.'

She staggered to her feet, went and got the towel, and sat down on the chair he pulled out for her. Then he laid the table.

He was right: all through dinner she was very much aware of the sticky mess between her legs.

He stayed seated after they had finished, and told her to clear up.

Then he sat and watched her as she filled the dishwasher and put the things away. Clearly feeling the sticky, drying semen between her legs with each step and movement.

Having finished the clean up after dinner, he told her to come into the living room, and she kneeled by his side as he worked for an hour or two.

At the end of the evening, he looked down at her: "Let me have your passwords."

"What do you mean?"

"Passwords to your mail, Facebook, Instagram, bank account and what else you have. You are my slave, so you have no right to personal freedom."

She looked at him as her eyes widened. Her mind racing with thoughts. Realizing that she was to hand over everything if she was to go through with this.

As she tried to remember and tell him everything, he tapped the information into his computer.

"Will I not be able to use my mail and so on?"

"Of course, you will, but you will never know when I check -- and if you do something that I do not agree with, I will simply change your password. For a while or permanently -- and probably punish you on top of that!"

She looked down at the floor as she slowly came to the realization that it had to be this way if she wanted to continue. He was her Master more than her partner now, and of course he would be controlling her -- in all the ways she could imagine and maybe a few more...

"Good then. Now that's settled." He closed the computer and rose.

Getting ready for bed, he finally allowed her to take a shower -- but as she stood under the hot water, he came in and fucked her again. Pushing her up against the cold tiles inside the shower.

o_girl
o_girl
109 Followers