Janine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both fell asleep almost instantly. She in her favourite position with an arm and a leg over his body.

--

The next day, George told her it would be appropriate if she delivered the envelope herself in John's mail box on her way to work.

Her hands were shaking as she got out of the car and watched the anonymous envelope disappear in the small slit on John's mailbox.

Then she drove to work -- nervous but also with a new lightness in her mind and body.

This was what she wanted -- and now there was no turning back., The only problem could be if John did not approve of one or more of her answers.

Apparently he did, because none of them heard anything for several days. They had sex -- good sex -- and they laughed as they revealed to each other that they had both been to the hardware store and bought more rope. The clothes line being cut into smaller and smaller pieces as George devised more and more ways of tying her up or to different pieces of furniture.

She also went about the house every evening in the nude, which certainly did not make their sex-life slow down. It was like they were new lovers - and the could not get enough of each other. Just with the twist that George always ordered her about or tied her up before 'using' her, as they both had started calling it.

Then the message came.

George opened his mail on the Friday the week before Janine's first training were to take place -- and found a short mail from John:

Dear George.

From now on make sure she does not have any sex -- not even satisfying herself -- and take her books away from her. Do not explain or say you have been corresponding with me about this or give her any other reason. I want her to be kept in the dark about this. If she asks, tell her she needs to work on controlling herself and her sex drive.

Kind regards

John

She did ask, and he did give her the reason John had suggested. She tried a lot of things, but he stood firm to her caresses and provocations -- seeing her getting increasingly desperate and horny as the days passed.

Janine's Journey

by o_girl ©

Chapter Four

Preparing...

Finally -- after what to Janine seemed to be ages -- it was Friday!

She had taken the day off and had arranged for a session at a beauty parlour after lunch.

She had the full treatment: Sauna, massage, oil rub, Nails and hair. She even had them pluck the few unwanted hairs she had growing here and there on her body and face.

She did not have her eyebrows plucked -- just the usual 'edging'. Removing the unevenness at the edges, so they stood out more distinct in their natural, dark look. They way, she had always preferred them.

When she looked in the mirror, her eyebrows were absolutely showing her watery light green eyes at their best.

At home she spent a lot of time selecting and trying clothes and shoes. Discarding one item after the other. Wanting to look and feel her best at this, her first real training.

George was out with a client, and they had agreed he would not come home before she had gone.

Not that they had anticipated any problems, but she felt more at ease if he did not see her going out of the door to be intimate with another man.

She ended up by wearing a very light see-through red bra and some extremely small panties. Over which she put her best small, black sexy dress. A matching small, black handbag -- and some 3-inch black heels. She left out the stockings. Even though she had found that men -- and especially George -- liked the laced garter belt holding them up, she thought it was to overdo it. Besides her legs had a slight suntan -- and she was actually proud of them as they were.

She was ready long before time -- and walked around the house like an animal in a cage.

Finally, the clock was close enough for her to start walking to John's house.

If she walked slowly, she would be there right on the agreed time. 4:30 pm.

She took a deep breath, did a last check in the mirror in the hall, opened the door and went out.

She had a sense of 'finality' when she locked the door behind her and turned to begin the walk to John's house.

As she came closer and closer to the house, sitting there on top of the hill at the end of the street, her heart began to race -- and she felt everything in her body begin to wake up and react. Most noticeable her nips and crotch against the lace of her underwear.

By the time she walked up the steps to the front door, her heart was in her throat, her breathing short and staccato -- and her body felt electric.

On the way up the stairs, she noticed the garage door was open and the big Mercedes John preferred to ride was not there.

Reaching the front door, she found an envelope like the one they had received at the café. Beige and elegant -- with the same big, swung 'J' on the front.

It was wedged in between the door and the frame. Right above the handle.

With shaking hands, she pulled it out and opened it. Afraid it would hold a message that John had had to go away and there would be no training after all.

She was almost relieved when she read the text:

Go along the right side of the house, down the stairs and use door.

Nothing else. She looked around, but apparently she was all alone.

With the envelope in one hand, she stepped to the side of the house, and when she turned the corner, the concrete stairs started right in front of her. Descending along the side of the house down to the door at the bottom.

She slowly stepped down. The sound of her heels against the concrete competing with the heartbeat in her ears.

The door was slightly ajar -- about an inch. She pushed it open. Very, very slowly and carefully and peeped inside.

It was a small and empty room. Not knowing what she had expected, she still felt a little disappointed. There was nothing but a simple, table in the middle of the room. From where she stood in the entrance, she could see another envelope lying on the top of the table.

There was a door to the right - open -- and another one at the end of the room -- also being slightly ajar.

She slipped silently inside. No one seemed around. Apart from the sound of her heels on the concrete, all was quiet -- very quiet.

She pressed the door behind her shut. Carefully depressing the handle and then releasing it when the door made contact with the frame.

She jumped as a series of mechanical noises followed her release of the handle.

A cold feeling crept up along her spine. She depressed the handle again -- the door was locked.

She was trapped.

After standing a minute and getting her breathing under control, she let go of the handle and began investigating her surroundings.

She looked in the wide-open door to her right. It was a fully equipped bathroom. Tub, shower, toilet, mirror.

The other door. The one at the end of the room looked much like the entrance door: Rather heavy and burglar-proof, she thought. It was also slightly open...

She put the first envelope down took the second and opened it. Another single piece of paper saying:

This is your entrance. From now on you will only use this door -- and NEVER the front entrance.

Take off all you clothes and jewelry. Fold clothes nicely on table and put jewelry beside it. You MUST be ABSOLUTELY naked -- no shoes. When done go to the next room.

Slowly -- very slowly she began to undress. So much for picking the right clothes for this, she thought.

She carefully took off and folded each item, placing them on top of each other in a small heap on the table.

Removing her earrings and her engagement- and marriage ring -- plus the little, gold heart she always wore in a thin chain around her neck -- Leaving it in a bundle beside her clothes.

Having trouble deciding to put her shoes on the floor or on her clothes, she decided that even though the note said everything on the table, she would put her shoes on the floor. After all it was not very nice to have the soles of one's shoes on top of one's underwear.

She almost laughed when she realized what she had just been contemplating. She was standing naked in a strange cellar in a seemingly deserted house -- and then speculating where to put her shoes.

Fortunately, the room temperature was pleasant against her naked skin.

The last thing, she did was to take out her phone, turn it off and put it back in her bag on the table. Strangely enough -- in all the absurdity of the situation -- this was what gave her a true sense of this being definite. Closing her contact with the outer world. A slight, cold shiver went through her

She pushed the door to the next room up as carefully and slowly as she had done with the entrance.

Again, she found an almost empty room with a similar table as in the room she was leaving.

The difference being that in this room there were also a simple dining room chair -- and only one door -- at the far side of the room. Also, slightly ajar.

The only other difference was quite remarkable: Two frame-less, full-sized mirrors -- mounted in the corner of the room. Their edges joined in the corner.

She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. This door also made ominous mechanical noises -- and was also locked when she tried the handle. She was now definitely locked in.

She stepped up to the table. The far half was covered in a white tablecloth. The way it was uneven, bumpy and had folds here and there, more than hinted that something was hiding under it. On the half of the table without the cloth was the now familiar envelope with the just as familiar 'J' on the front.

"Well", she thought. "I've come so far, so I might as well continue."

The note in the envelope said:

Your personal restraints are on the other side of the table. Put them on.

Instructions:

Collar has the big ring in the front and the small in the back.

Wrist cuffs have the ring on the inside -- towards your body.

Ankle cuffs are self-explanatory.

When done leave room.

She lifted the tablecloth. Underneath -- on a piece of red velvet -- was 'her' cuffs and collar.

They looked quite harmless in some way. Considering they were the objects she would be wearing for the rest of the weekend -- defining her status. Again, she felt a slight arousal just by looking at them.

They were in a matte, greyish steel, with a very black lining looking and feeling like some kind of plastic.

And they were lying there opened and neatly arranged -- like an absurd flock of seagulls or a row of skewed MacDonald's logos.

The biggest one, the collar on top, then the wrist cuffs -- side by side, and finally -- closest to her -- the ankle cuffs. The latter having a short chain straightened out between them.

She folded the table cloth slowly as she watched the steel on the table.

Carefully, as if she would break anything, she lifted the collar up, and examined it closer.

It was hinged at the side -- and had a 'tongue' and a receiving, matching opening on the end at the other side.

Over the opening -- on the outside -- there was a small keyhole.

She shivered again -- realizing that when she clicked it on, she would not be able to take it off herself. It was not a simple, 'buckle-up' collar, but one only John had the key to unlock.

The hinge on the opposite side moved smoothly and was integrated so that when closed there would just be a kind of jagged line where the it was. The insides felt smooth and warm, and the black plastic went up over the edges. Probably to make them easy to wear and not to have the steel cut into the skin.

The big ring in front attached by a bracket that was welded on to the collar. She pulled the ring just to try how it felt.

On each side of the bracket it had an engraving. In the same imitated handwriting style as the envelopes had had. It said: "slave" on one side of the bracket and "janine" om the other. She wondered if it was on purpose that 'slave' and her name did not start with a capital letter. As everything else seemed so thoroughly planned, she decided it was intentional. More so as she put the collar down and checked some of the cuffs. They all had the same engraving -- and every one of them with 'slave' and her name engraved without a capital 'J' in the beginning.

She put everything down and returned her attention to the collar.

"Might as well get this done. This is why I am here," she thought to herself as she lifted the collar up, slid it around her neck and carefully brought the two ends together. She did not even hear the little click, when she pushed the tongue into the receiving hole, but suddenly realized the thing had locked.

She grabbed it and tried to move and adjust it, but it seemed by itself to find the only natural place on her neck to sit. It was not just two half-circles. It was an anatomical design to fit a neck - her neck.

It did not press on her skin, but she could clearly feel the plastic lining all the way round. She tried but could not get a finger under it, neither could she turn it or move it up and down. It had a perfect fit. She pulled a little on the ring to see what it felt like.

Feeling her breathing increase again and her heart beat a little faster, she put the wrist cuffs on. They too fitted snugly. Just above the little knob of her ulna bone and -- on the smallest part of her arm. She waved her arms in the air and rotated her hands. The rings on the inside made a small, metallic sound.

She sat down on the chair, picked up the ankle cuffs, leaned forward a slipped them on. They went on as quietly and smoothly as the other had. Again, she was amazed that the lock made almost no sound, when she pressed the two halves together.

She got up and tried walking. The chain between her ankles defining the length of each step. She was not going to run in this gear, only walk slowly and with very small steps.

She moved closer to the two mirrors, and now saw two versions of herself. One in each mirror. She turned and looked over her shoulder. She was naked and locked in steel. She could see her nips sticking out as well as feel them clearly. They were vibrating with each breath she took. She fluffed her hair with both hands, shook her head and looked at her face and the collar on her neck. She put her arms behind her head, making her breasts lift and the fold underneath disappear. She felt strangely sexy and very much aroused. A week without sex did not do anything to make her less horny.

She gave a deep sigh, took her hands down, turned and walked with her now tiny steps out of the room.

This door did not lock behind her, but she thought it mattered little. Behind her was two firmly locked doors anyway.

Outside a staircase going up started to the right. She looked down at yet another envelope on the floor.

She thought this was like a weird treasure hunt -- except she did not know what to expect at the end of the route.

The contents of this envelope read:

Go up the stairs. In hall to the right. Enter room and find further instructions on table there.

She grabbed the handrail, but found out she could not get her foot on the first step of the staircase. For a minute she contemplated taking the chain off -- it was only attached by a shackle in both ends -- but then she decided it had been done that way for her to have problems with the staircase. So, she moved one foot very close to the step, and could just get enough room for the other foot to move half way in on the step above. Using the handrail, she lifted the back foot up, moved both feet forward so they touched the next step, got one foot just up on it and lifted the other - and so on.

Half way up the staircase, she almost did undo the chain, but decided to do the task as she assumed it was intended for her.

Opening the door at the end of the staircase, she found herself in the big entrance hall to the house. A place she had been so many times before. Coming or going to one of their excellent evenings together.

This was the first time, she was there absolutely naked. She looked around and listened -- but all was silent.

She had no problems finding the door on the right, and knew it led to the living room with the terrace and the splendid view of the nature beyond.

Inside, she took a quick survey of the living room. All seemed normal and quiet at a first glance.

On her right was a small, oak table. On top of which, a now familiar beige envelope was lying. The 'J' in her reading direction -- as she expected.

Suddenly she realized something had changed. The big, modern sculpture that usually stood between the two posts had been rolled to the side of the room and instead its place was taken by an ordinary dining room chair. Its back to her and facing the windows.

On the floor - on each side of the chair -- were two small, square, wooden blocks. As far as she could see from the door, the blocks were about 4-5 inches on each side. She could also see ends of chains hanging down from the seat of the chair.

The spotlights on the posts had gone. Instead they had a set of wide steel brackets almost at the bottom on each side. A lever stuck out. Probably the tightening mechanism to secure the brackets to the posts. A chain was also lying from a ring on the brackets along the floor and 'pointing' at the chair

High up on both posts were a similar set of heavy brackets. These had no chains attached, but each had a heavy, smooth hook -- also on the side towards the center.

'Now. What is this?" She thought, as she tripped to the table to get the envelope.

Contents read:

Go to the chair between the two posts. Sit on chair.

Put gag on. Make sure the strap is TIGHT!

Mount chains from chair on wrist cuffs.

Remove chain between ankles.

Place feet on wooden blocks.

Mount chains from posts to ankles.

Stand up -- on blocks.

Get chains from wrist cuffs into hook at top of posts -- as high as possible.

Make SURE everything is solid. Push wooden blocks back with feet.

She emitted a long stream of air -- then took several deep breaths. Looked again at the 'arrangement' at the posts -- and then re-read the note. Feeling her hands tremble and the room spinning slightly.

She had known from the minute the first door locked behind her that she was a captive, but now he ordered her to bring herself in a helpless position.

She took another very, very deep breath. Bend down and hooked the chain between her legs off. Dropped it on the table and went over to the arrangement at the posts.

There were two heavy chains lying across the seat of the chair -- and a round, red ball with leather straps sticking out on both sides.

She dumped the chains on the floor with the envelope, took the ball gag and sat down.

The leather straps had a pleasant, freshly oiled, leathery smell. The ball a slight odor of disinfectant.

She arranged the straps so they were hanging down, and then placed the gag in her open mouth. It was too big to go inside! She pressed a little, but still there was not room enough for it to fit. She took it out and looked at it. Pressed a little. It was not totally hard, but she was only able to deform it a little bit -- using considerable pressure.

She tried again. Moving her lips up and placing the ball on her lips. Slowly increasing pressure and feeling her jaws open more and more. It strained the muscles on the side of her head. She pressed more down than in, and tried to 'roll' the gag over her lower teeth. Suddenly it went in. Filling her mouth up totally and pressing on her jaws. She tried pulling slightly in the straps and pushing with her tongue at the back of it, but it was stuck firmly inside.