Janine's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always thought you had nice breasts. Now let's see how sensitive they are."

She grabbed one nip with her thumb and forefinger, pulled out, slid the two round pads in as far down as she could, and slowly released.

A loud gasp escaped Janine as the thing started pressing on the sides of her nips.

"Yes. I thought you'd like that bitch! And now the other little nip."

Again, she gasped as the clamp chewed into position around her alveola. About a quarter inch of the nip sticking out and the sides being pressed together.

Elisabeth slowly moved a fingertip over the end of the points.

"Sensitive -- right."

She was breathing heavily and fast. "Yes, Elisabeth."

The fingers continued their almost unbearable ride over the tip of her nips.

"These are called 'clover clamps'. Very interesting decoration for horny bitches like you. You know why there's a chain between them?"

She looked down and saw Elisabeth curl her middle finger round the center of the chain.

"No." She said -- worried of what was to come.

"You see, when I pull the chain like this, the clamps tighten on your cute, little horny nips."

She did not really hear the last of the sentence. A lightening jolt of pain sprang from her nips and into her brain. She screamed with pain.

Elisabeth had lifted and pulled the chain. Making the jaws close even tighter on her nips and lifting her breasts up.

Tears began again to trickle down her cheeks, and the nipple pain turned into a slow throbbing in sync with her heartbeat.

"Oh. You are crying, bitch. Did it hurt? Just a little?" Elisabeth spoke quietly and smiled. Then gave the chain another slow pull, and watched her face intensely as she screamed once again.

"Poor little bitch. All strapped in, and no way to defend herself..." Elisabeth smiled again.

Gone was the interesting conversation partner from their dinners. Instead she had turned into this she-devil causing her pain at will -- and enjoying it.

"Well. I'll kiss and make it better."

She bent down and used her tongue on the tip of the nip. At the same time her hand slid down into Janine's open and wet crotch. A fingertip landing on the clit and beginning to rotate slowly around it.

She gasped even louder.

"See -- it is not that bad." Elisabeth looked up. "Now we just need to figure this out. Pain." She pulled the chain with her free hand, making her give another scream. "Or pleasure". Her tongue went down on the nip again and a finger tapped on her wet clit. Janine started panting and breathing more or less in sync with the touch of the tongue and finger.

Elisabeth pushed the finger inside her wet vagina. Making sure the edge of the finger slid along the clit on its way in.

She continued to change between hurting her by pulling the chain with the clamps and arousing her with her fingers and mouth.

She had never felt so helpless before. Elisabeth was riding her like she was on a rollercoaster -- and she could do nothing about it.

She was really under control. At one point, when she was flying high, Elisabeth said that she had to ask her politely to come if she needed to do so.

  • And it did not take many minutes before she screamed out a request to be allowed to come.

Elisabeth kept her high for a few seconds more, before she gave her permission.

She was like a tight spring in her restraints. The second she let go her body buckled and all the straps tightened as her muscles went into violent spasms.

She got no relief. The orgasm kept flowing in still stronger waves through her body until she felt the most intense pain, she had ever experienced. At the top of her orgasm, Elisabeth had unclipped the clamps on her nips. Making the blood rush back into her points and causing two very, very strong jolts of pain to strike through her body.

Quite cool and Indifferent, Elisabeth put the clamps back in the cupboard, washed her hands at the basin at the far corner and came back, just as Janine was beginning to land on solid ground again.

She was just as efficient in removing the leather straps as John had been putting them on.

Before Janine had fully recovered, she was free of the chair.

Elisabeth put the leash back in her collar.

"Get up, bitch -- on the floor where you belong!"

She lifted her legs out of the holders and staggered to her feet, then descended to her now familiar position on all four.

"You lead. You know where we are going."

Whack! The short riding crop, Elisabeth had fetched on her last tour to the cupboard hit her right buttock.

She started crawling towards the door. Elisabeth letting her lead all the way up and into the living room, while 'encouraging' her with the crop.

As she was 'parked' by the dining room table, she remembered the last time she had seen Elisabeth here. They had all sat around the table and discussed an opera they had seen together. How different things were now.

John stuck his head through the serving hatch from the kitchen.

"Ah. There you are. Did she cause any problems?"

"No. Not at all. She's a good little trainee." Elisabeth answered as she gave her one more short 'whack' on her butt. "Stay, bitch!"

As if she was a dog, Elisabeth tied the leash around the dinner table. A knot she could just reach out to and open -- but of course she would never dare do that.

Instead she was left to 'enjoy' the hurting whip marks on her legs. Not feeling any better, as she had accidentally happened to stroke her legs against each other more than once on her crawl up the stairs.

She was definitely not going to be able to put her legs together -- today, tomorrow or the next days to come!

She had her usual cereal -- in her bowl on the floor, while Elisabeth and John sat at the table -- enjoying something that smelled of roast fish. The aroma reaching her down on the floor as she fought to eat the cereal. (Of course, they had clicked her wrists together, when they 'served' her dinner.)

After dinner, John and Elisabeth cleared the table together, and they all went to the seating arrangement overlooking the terrace.

John and Elisabeth with coffee and cognac -- her on all four -- acting as footrest for Elisabeth -- and with the penis gag back in place. Her mouth had only been free from the time Elisabeth had removed it in the cellar till she had had her face wiped after her 'dinner'.

"So, Master, what's the status and plan for this bitch?

"This is the first of a series of weekends, so I am taking it easy. Just getting a few basic's established and letting her get used to her new status."

...taking it easy...a few basics...!! Her knees, buttocks and inner legs hurt, she had been forced to move like a dog for 24 hours. She wondered what the rest would be like, as this was just 'the basics'.

"..and why have you called me in, Master?"

"Well. First of all, to get her used to being with other dominants - and you are sort of one, being the superior sub here, secondly there's a few things we need to start working on with her -- and I think it will be more your field than mine."

She felt the legs on top of her back shake as Elisabeth giggled. "What may that be, Master?"

"I have some work to do, so when we are finished here, you take over and do some preparing on her back door. She apparently has never been used here, so there's a lot of work to do."

She felt an icy wave over her body: back door!? Did it really mean what she thought it did?

It did.

John and Elisabeth continued talking and sipping coffee and drinks. Seemingly normal conversation about everyday subjects. The only 'abnormity' in the situation was her position on all four. Naked and acting as a footstool for Elisabeth's legs -- and Elisabeth's just as naked body above her in the sofa.

The conversation wound down, and suddenly she felt the feet leave her back, got a yank on her leash and a slap with the crop on her butt, as Elisabeth said. "Let's go, bitch. It's off to play-land."

They went into the bathroom, she had seen so many times during their dinners. A spacious front room with mirrors and a counter with washbasins, a large oiled, heavy oak table in the middle and a door to the actual toilet, shower and bathtub on her right. It was a quite different experience from her position on the floor -- and in this context.

Elisabeth dropped the leash to the floor and said: "Stay, Bitch!" then went out.

A while later she came back with a handful of ropes.

"Stand up. Spread your legs, stomach to the table!"

She did as requested. Elisabeth quickly took her hands and locked them together on her back. It struck her again how vulnerable she was: 'click', 'snap' and she was helpless. The true meaning of her cuffs and collar dawned on her. She was indeed a helpless slave.

The thoughts milled around in her brain, as Elisabeth pulled a short rope through the ring at the back of her collar and the shackle between her cuffs, pulled up till her hands were at the middle of her back -- and tied a knot.

"We do not want you to fiddle around with your sticky little fingers, do we now?"

"No, Elisabeth", she answered automatically. Not knowing what exactly she meant.

"Do you eat meat? Red meat?"

"Yes...ehh..sometimes..."

"Well. Stop that. From now on this little ritual will be part of your everyday life, and it is much easier if you stay with light foods."

Elisabeth had opened one of the cupboards on the side of the room, and now rolled out a strange tripod. It had four small wheels in a cross on the bottom, and a long, adjustable rod going vertically up in the air. At the end was a large hook. Elisabeth undid the screw on the side, and pulled the rod up. Then pressed on the locks for the small wheels.

She went next door -- and made some undefinable noises. Sounding like she was using the water taps from time to time.

When she came back, she had a transparent bag with a white fluid inside. The bag had a round hole at the top, which she used to hang it on the hook of the tripod.

She lifted the bottom of the bag a few times, creating a slight gargling sound.

"Now, Master John will send a set similar to this over to your house, and you will use it the way I will demonstrate now."

She said nothing, but looked from Elisabeth to the bag and back again.

Elisabeth showed her a contraption consisting of two red tubes. One having a closing clamp at the end, the other a red ball hanging down. Elisabeth pressed the red ball and a bump in one of the hoses appeared, then she released by turning a screw on the end of the pumping ball. She put the device down on the table in front of her.

Staring at the strange contraption, she heard Elisabeth pull a set of thin, latex gloves on her hands. The snapping sound being familiar from her doc's office -- and usually not announcing anything pleasant.

"We'd better get started, now bend over."

She felt the cold table on her breasts as she descended on the table. Then Elisabeth took a firm grip of her buttocks. Pulling them apart.

"What a wonderful little hole you have there. I can see what John meant. You have obviously never had the pleasure of being used in that opening."

She did not answer but stayed still.

A minute later Elisabeth pushed a finger inside her anus, turned it a little pulled it out again, and then in again. Repeating this a few times. Janine realized that some kind of lubricant was applied to her opening.

Elisabeth grabbed the contraption from the table and she said. "Now just relax, it will be over in a minute."

She felt the hose slide inside, and then heard the noise from the pumping ball. She felt it grow inside her. Elisabeth stopped and pulled at the end pf the hose.

She tried to look sideways up, and could see Elisabeth connecting a hose to a small valve at the bottom of the bag on the tripod. Then she felt the lukewarm fluid begin to run into her.

"Just stand still and relax till it has finished."

Now she understood what Elisabeth had meant by saying that she did not want her to fiddle with her hands. The way they were up on her back made it impossible to reach the hose and system in her anus. She could get up, put her legs together and maybe move away so the hose would disconnect, but she was sure it would only cause reason to punish her, and the whole operation would probably just start again, with her in a more fixed position.

She had been totally immobile in the cellar earlier, so she had a clear idea of how her legs and body could be tied to the table without much effort. So, she remained still as her insides began to make gargling sounds.

Soon she felt like she really needed to go to the toilet, it almost hurt, but the bag was still almost half full, when she turned her head and looked up at it.

Elisabeth just stood and watched.

When the bag finally had emptied, Elisabeth disconnected the tube -- took a hold on her upper arms and lead her to the bathroom. Positioning her with one leg on each side of the toilet, she deflated the ball inside her and pulled the tube out.

"Sit down -- and try to keep it inside for as long as you can." She had tears in her eyes, and could not resist for very long before beginning to relieve herself of the fluid.

Elisabeth went out and cleared everything. Then left the bathroom and came back with a trolley. The kind you normally would use for a home bar with bottles.

They both knew that she would stay on the toilet, as the white fluid came out in waves with a short intermission between.

After quite a while, she had emptied herself of everything -- and indeed felt so. Her stomach felt 'hollow'.

Elisabeth asked her if she had finished, and as she confirmed that she had, she was dragged to the table again. This time, Elisabeth tied her ankles to the outside of the bottom of the legs, and used her leash, to pull her over the table. Something -- probably a hook -- under the table made sure the leash stayed tight and her body locked over the table. Her hands still fixed at the middle of her back.

She heard the trolley being pulled closer. When they had entered the room from the toilet, she had not been able to see, what was on it, since a cloth covered the top

"Now let's see if we can make you a little more flexible." She heard the snap of the surgical gloves again as they went on Elisabeth's hands.

With two fingers her buttocks were spread, and a hard object pushed inside. It had a small point, but gradually became thicker and thicker.

"Relax," Elisabeth said as she pressed the thing even further inside her.

"So. All in. Not bad for a first try."

She felt her anus was expanded wide. Not painful, but certainly not comfortable.

She moaned as Elisabeth moved the thing out, and then in again -- slowly -- and then rotated it inside her.

Then the thing came out with a slight plop, making her shiver and moan again.

"You seem to like this. Strange you have not done it before." Elisabeth checked her opening with a finger.

"You're really flexible even though tight. I think we will try the next size."

This one was obviously bigger than the first one. It also started with a thin point, but half way in it was the same dimension as the first one -- and it kept sliding inside her - getting wider and wider.

Elisabeth used her fingers on her wet crotch and clit as she moved and made it rotate.

She was now losing control, and began to pant. The busy fingers in her crotch sending her brain in orbit.

She realized this was not done to please her, but as part of the lesson, as her sphincter began to contract around the plug. She could not help it. Her body reacted almost automatically to Elisabeth's busy hands and fingers. Obviously deliberately. 'Fitness training' for her anus, she thought as she moved close to orgasm.

Elisabeth stopped -- and replaced it with an even bigger one -- and then began caressing her again.

At one point she heard Elisabeth through the haze in her mind. "You may come if you like, Bitch!"

So, she did -- with a bang -- bucking on the restraints and contracting and releasing around the plug inside her.

She even gasped as Elisabeth pulled it out in one quick movement. Came up to her front. Grabbed a handful of hair, pulled her head back, and kissed her sweaty cheek gently. Whispering; "Good little bitch!"

They had not finished. Elisabeth now pressed a very thin object into her rectum. After the big ones, she hardly noticed this one.

It was secured inside her by a leather belt/strap tightly around her waist and another one running down between her outer labia and up the crack between her buttocks. Elisabeth checked and tightened the arrangement until she was satisfied. Then secured the buckles with a series of small padlocks

"You'll wear this till tomorrow morning." She whispered in her ear.

She became aware that between her legs a hose and a ball dangled from the thing in her anus.

As Elisabeth held her by the chin and looked her in the eyes smiling, she could hear and feel the thing inside her grow as Elisabeth worked the pumping ball.

"Please. No more. It hurts!"

"It's gotta hurt," Elisabeth said. "You've gotta suffer a little to be more attractive -- and more useful."

Then she gave the ball another long pump, expanding her even more than the hard plugs had done.

"That'll do for now. Now open your mouth. You've gotta wear your beloved gag again."

Having a penis-like thing in both her anus and mouth, her hands were released, and she crawled after Elisabeth into the living room again. The hose and ball from her back dangling and almost reaching the floor.

John had apparently finished his work and was now sitting, enjoying a quiet evening drink, when they came in.

"So. How did that go?"

"Very well. She is quite flexible, and you can probably try her out for comfort soon. Besides she has the cutes and sexiest little opening back there. Quite smooth and regular -- very inviting. I am sure you and her Master will love it."

He came over. "...and what's this." He lifted the ball from between her legs, and gave it a press making her squirm as the thing inside grew even more.

"The usual expander as you can see, Master. I told her she will wear it till tomorrow morning, and as she has been emptied, she should have no problems with that."

"Excellent. Thank you, slave!"

They went upstairs, and she was ignored on her carpet by the bed as John and Elisabeth had steaming sex for several hours before falling asleep -- in the big bed together.

They had left the gag in her mouth -- in fact they had also secured that with padlocks -- as the inflated penis in her anus. They had detached the hose and ball, so she could not deflate it herself without a tool (she tried) -- or the hose and ball.

Her two opening was thus filled out completely and the access to her front was covered in the tight belt that ran from her stomach -- between her outer labia and in the crack in between her buttocks.

She slept even worse that the night before, having trouble settling on the hard, carpeted floor, and often waking up because of the gag, plug and belt.

--

George had watched most of it, and half way through Janine's expansion, he had gotten a hard on. He had often wanted to ask her to try anal, but never dared. Now he saw her being prepared, expanded -- and the way she screamed in orgasm -- so he wished he had her beside him right here and now. He wetted his pants -- and had to go wash and change, and when he came back, the bathroom in the picture was empty. So, he pulled himself together and went to bed without checking any of the other cameras. After all he had been watching for most of the day. The only time he had not been able to see what went on was when they had walked the garden -- otherwise he did not think he had missed much of it.

1...678910...26