All Comments on 'Janny Ch. 04-07'

by Reefkeeper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What a twist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fuck you you fucking fuck!

I've liked your writings. I liked the fist installment of this series. I liked the beginning of this installment. BUT WHAT THE FUCK is up with the twisted sick fucking ending?

I come to literotica to read something fun, sexy, hot, enjoyable. Not this sick twisted shit of an ending.

If I could rate this smoldering pile of cow shit a negative billion I would.

FUCK YOU!

tsunamiwavetsunamiwaveover 12 years ago
I guess he likes happy endings

According to ICE stuff like that happens all the time.

Gaelic_SeanchaiGaelic_Seanchaiover 8 years ago
You had a franchise going, but obviously didn't realize its value... you idiot!

I gave you a five for the beginning Chapters and was already considering a much different... “this story's arc has legs and you have the chops to pull off anything from Chapter 08 to 80...” but, you blew it! Too Bad! So Sad! This Irishman is out of here and won't be coming back.

It's obvious you know nothing about Cannes or its Film Festival and the cache associated with it so here's a link that just might help you find a much better way to wind down a story. See, Cannes Film Festival

Scumbag sex traffickers like those you chose to end this otherwise promising story line never work in Hollywood’s bright lights or an international film festival’s spotlight like Cannes, you ignorant fool!

BTW, Eastern European criminal gangs supply all the naive, young girls Turkey and other Middle East brothels require for pennies on the dollar compared to the pathetic ending you stitched together here. There are several documentaries detailing their activities in Turkey, Israel, Western Europe, Britain and the good o’ USA, Google ‘trafficked Detroit strippers,’ if you are at all interested getting you facts right and making your story’s arc credible.

And when Russian Oligarchs are in the market for fresh meat, they pay top dollar and treat their girls rather well knowing that one gets what one pays for so grow up, learn from this and move on. I have!

Sincerely, Ric

PS: If you want to rewrite this ending and keep the international component intact, I would consider helping you think a bit more creatively, but you damn well not ask if all you want to do is waste my time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous