Jan's Boudoir Photo Shoot - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his card, I shook his hand as I was about to bid him goodbye and leave the office!

Shane stopped me, my hand still on his, "Before you leave, what I'd like to say to you now has no bearing on the opportunity I've offered! I'm speaking for me, personally! You are a seriously beautiful woman, one that most men, myself included, would be instantly attracted to!"

"Mira told me about your photo shoot, how it evolved into something more. Once you let yourself loose, let go of your inhibitions, she saw how at ease you were in front of her camera. It was more than just having sex with several men, you were your own porn star, performing for yourself! You have that special something! She saw it in you, told me about it! That's why I came to meet you today."

"Obviously you enjoy a little chocolate, or should I say a lot of chocolate, on occasion! Aren't afraid of large black cocks, maybe enjoy the challenge of taking them deep into you, am I right?"

My silent response to these questions however spoke volumes!

"Although now a director, I've been featured in many porn films, unfortunately not for my good looks, but for the size of my cock!", as he unbuckled his pants, letting them slide down his legs! He wore no underwear!

"Go ahead, have a look, see for yourself!"

Unable to turn away, I looked down to see the largest cock I've ever seen!

"Feel free to touch and hold it, I know you want to!"

Taking my hand, he guided it to his cock, I didn't resist, couldn't resist! I was mesmerized!

His cock truly a monster, thick skinned, heavily veined, uncircumcised, at least 9 inches long, but the girth was what was so amazing. My fingers couldn't completely wrap around it. Comparable to a can of Red Bull!

Almost automatically, I began to stroke him, the thick foreskin gliding easily back and forth over the shaft and purple head.

He asked, "Have you ever held a cock this large?"

The words just fell out of my mouth, "OMG, no!"

"Go ahead Jan, I think you should take a closer look!"

Putting a hand on my shoulder, he encouraged me lower until my mouth was at the level of his huge cock. I didn't need to be told what to do next, and felt compelled by my own will.

"I think you know how to let go, can tell you like my black cock. Go ahead show it a little loving!"

His cock now fully hard and in my face, I stuck out my tongue, licking up the pre-cum forming there. Savoring it! Looking up to his face, I saw Shane smiling, knowing he had me where he wanted me, but secure in knowing I was right where I wanted to be as well.

Now parting my lips, just enough to allow the tip of his cock between them. Now descending deeper, the huge cock head forced my mouth to open ever wider! Wider then I had ever opened before! Just as I was beginning to think I wouldn't be able to accommodate him, my lips reached the rim of his cock head and slipped down onto his shaft.

Breathing only thru my nose now, taking him ever deeper, but knew there was no way I was going to be throating this monster, but gave it my best shot. Now holding steady at max depth, I ran my tongue around the head, as best as I could given the limited space remaining in my mouth.

Looking up, I saw and heard him say, "That's nice, very nice, you're a natural!"

Adding, "Come up here now, and let me sample the rest of your charms!"

Taking my hand, I reluctantly let his cock slip from between my lips as he helped me to my feet, and began unbuttoning the front of my jacket.

"Mira's pictures just whetted my appetite, I wanted to see you in the flesh, I'm sure I won't be disappointed!"

The last button undone, it fell open revealing the sexy lace bra beneath. Sensing no resistance he removed and folded the jacket, laying it on the desk chair.

Skillfully unsnapping my bra next, then pushing the steps off my shoulder, the bra fell away and his hands immediately cupped my breasts, gently massaging the nipples.

"Nice, very nice! Very natural looking and feeling!" Shane thinking to himself, "My clients would love these!"

Feeling the zipper on my mini skirt lowered, I allowed it to slip over my hips, down my legs to the floor, puddling around my high heels.

Stepping out of it, I turned around to face him, as he hooked his fingers into the side of my thong, pulling it slowly over the cheeks of my ass. It would eventually join the skirt already at my feet.

Now facing him, he cupped my ass cheeks, kneading and squeezing them, as I took hold of his huge cock and began to stroke it. Taking hold of his cock again, Shane placed it between my legs, tight up against my pussy lips and clit. Now rocking back and forth, he distributed my pussy juices over the length of his cock!

Moving to the desk, Shane bent me over it, as he kissed and licked his way down my back. Spreading my cheeks, his tongue found my already sopping wet slit and clit. I was in heaven!

Saying, "Jan, you're perfect for this. Perfect body, perfect face, a cuckold's dream. It's obvious you are comfortable with big black cock. This is just how you will be filmed!"

Bending me even further forward over the desk, he began wiping his bare cock up and down my wet slit over and over again, his cock gaining even more of my moisture, then slapping his cock against my clit, making me moan all the more.

Hearing that he said, "I see you like that! I'll make a mental note of it! Are you ready for my cock now?"

Too late for any protest or regrets, I was about to be fucked by my first ever porn star, one who just happened to have one of the largest cocks in the business!

"Yes", I said now panting, "but nervous about the size of your cock! My pussy has never been stretched that wide before!"

As his cock began to enter me he said, "Not to worry, my years in porn have taught me how to gently stretch pussies like yours. I can tell you've never had children, no visible stretch marks, but your natural lubrication is incredible! Don't worry, I'll go slowly until you adapt!"

While exclaiming this, his cock began to advance its way into my cunt. There was a few moments of pressure and minor pain while my labia was being stretched to new limits, but that suddenly subsided as the head of his cock popped into my vagina.

I couldn't help myself as I let a long moan of, "Oh fuck!" as that log of a cock sank deeper and deeper into me. Although well lubricated by my juices, my vagina felt like a sausage casing being filled to almost bursting, with hot meat! The sensation was glorious!

Before I knew it, I felt his forward progress halt, as his hips came into contact with the cheeks of my ass, his kinky pubic hair brushing against the rosebud of my anus, the pubic bone at the base of his cock now flattening my widely stretched pussy lips! I knew then and there I had taken his all, one of the biggest cocks in the business. I was actually proud of my of myself and my accomplishment, besides it felt great!

"Jan you've taken my all, I'm impressed! Obviously you were built for big black cock, how does it feel?"

I replied, "Marvelous, but very full!"

Remaining motionless, balls deep for a moment, Shane allowed my cunt to acclimate to his considerable length and enormous girth. Soon he began to slowly fuck me, short strokes at first, then gradually increasing in length. Before long my pussy was being treated to the full extent of his cock, hips striking my ass, causing his large ball sack to swing forward, striking my clit over and over again.

It seemed as it went on forever, the pleasure was so great, but in reality he fucked me like this for only a few minutes before I had a massive orgasm. I found myself almost yelling, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!", over and over again until it subsided. In retrospect, I'm sure my voice could be heard throughout the entire building, yet no-one came to investigate!

It was then obvious that Shane was nowhere near ready to be finished with me! I'll admit to feeling the same way!

As he slowly withdrew his cock I was reminded of just how big it was! Inch by inch it seemed to go on forever, its girth dragging my pussy lips with it, until it's huge purple head finally became visible. As it did so an audible pop sound was made as my widely stretched pussy lips snapped together, air rushing back in, filling the void left by his cock.

In a simple move, he helped me to my feet, turned me around to face him, then lifted me, placing my ass on the same desk I was previously bent over. Lifting one of my legs and placing it on his shoulder, he re-aimed his cock and slipped back into my cunt! This time he fucked me hard and fast, I loved it!

After several minutes he said, "Let's take this to the couch, get more comfortable, that pussy of yours feels good, I plan on fucking you for a long time, I hope you're up for it?"

Leaning forward, I kissed him deeply on the lips and said, "Fuck me as long as you wish! I love your cock filling me up. My cunt has never been so full! When you are ready, please empty your balls into me, I want to feel your cock throb as your hot spunk fills me to overflowing!"

I could feel his cock jump and get harder, if that was even possible, as I spoke those words!

Lifting me off the desk, he carried me to the couch, taking a seat, then lowered me down while I reached back to guide him back into my cunt. The head of his huge member now securely placed in me, I sank down on the remainder of his shaft. Once fully planted deep in me, I rode him hard, grinding my clit into the base of his cock while he sucked on my nipples.

In this, my all time favorite position, I had another orgasm in nothing flat.

Changing positions again, he had me stand facing away from him and lower myself onto his cock. Once his cock was in place, he grabbed my legs, holding them open wide, while he drove his cock upwards into me over and over again!

Finally placing me on my back. Spreading my legs widely for him, he climbed back between them, reinserted his cock into me, and we began to fuck again!

This time it was no longer fast and furious as before, now Shane settled into a methodical rhythm, one that I knew would last for quite awhile.

For the next 30 minutes his cock filled my cunt, right there on the couch in missionary position, mostly with long deep slow strokes, my legs locked around his legs or waist, all the while kissing me using lots of tongue.

It was a wondrous fuck, Shane luxuriating between my legs, enjoying my tight wetness, my hands alternating between gripping his ass cheeks, pulling him deep into me, then up onto his back as I raised my legs high and wide whenever he picked up his pace.

All the while, him speaking softly, saying how much he was enjoying being inside of me, how good it felt, how lucky he was to be here at this moment! I was so hot, my cunt seemed to automatically generate the moisture necessary for this extended fucking.

While Shane thoroughly enjoyed fucking Jan, he had ulterior motives as well.

He knew fucking her for an extended period would stretch her cunt, making it more difficult to receive the same level of satisfaction from her hubby. Although it would eventually return to almost normal in time, the memory of her cunt being so full, made her more susceptible to seeking out large black cocks in the future. Besides his own, in the business he was involved with, he could provide her with an endless supply!

Fucking her like this, pretty much assured that this wouldn't be the last time they would be together.

He also wanted to build some trust with her, the beginnings of a relationship he hoped to further develop into a money making adventure for all involved, especially himself. There was real potential here.

Of course there were obstacles to overcome. Would she consent to be filmed for profit. Would her hubby be a liability or ally. Recognizing him as a cuckold, even though they they had never met, he was hoping, no betting, on him to being the latter.

Most cuckolds have fantasies about their spouse as their own personal porn star, performing for them, watching them fucking other men, often black, with huge cocks. He would provide Michael with this in spades, quality men, not some unknown, met online or at a club.

He didn't think that money would be a motivator for Michael, but his earlier discussion with Jan indicated it might be important to her.

Returning to matters currently in progress, namely fucking Jan, Shane got back to business.

Just when I thought the fucking might go on indefinitely, I suddenly felt his pace quicken. In response I reached down between our intertwined legs and began to massage his balls, could feel them begin to contract! Now I was ready for him to come, not because I had grown weary of him fucking me, I just wanted to repay and reward him for all of the pleasure he had given me!

The end came quickly, with a final hard thrust, he began to orgasm. Spurt after spurt of hot come was being injected deep into me, his cock pulsing with each blast as I continued to massage his balls, milking them of every drop!

When it was over, he collapsed on me, effectively trapping his huge load deep inside of me. I didn't mind at all! His cock still the same size, now only softer

After lying on me for awhile, he slowly backed his deflating cock out of me, still the tight wet fit causing a suction that pulled my labia outward as well. When the mushroom head finally left me, it was like opening the flood gates of my cunt. A river of hot come began flowing out of me, running down the crack of my ass and onto the couch below!

In total his cock had spent nearly 45 minutes exploring the depths of my cunt, leaving it a widely gaped gooey mess! I could only hope that it would shrink down somewhat, by the time Michael would be fucking me tonight!

Knowing that I would be telling him about today's encounter with Shane, in combination with the 2 albums and DVD virtually guaranteed this outcome. Just how tight my pussy was, wouldn't make a bit of difference to Michael tonight!

Shane now whispering to me, "Jan, that was fantastic, you are made for this! Please consider my offer, I believe you will be very successful. The people you meet will treat you with respect, I guarantee it. A filming session won't be much different then what you and I just did."

"However, no matter what your decision, I am so glad that Mira had us meet today. It was an unexpected pleasure having such wonderful sex with you!"

We both got up and dressed! Handing me his card, and again said, "Think about it! In any case, I'm in Atlanta often, I hope we will meet again! Soon! Very soon!"

Leaving Mira's office with both albums in hand I began the drive home. My fancy updo hairstyle requiring some touchup, but wasn't too messed up, especially considering what had just occurred!

On the drive home two things happened, first, the final remainder of Shane's cum drained out of me into my thong, and 2nd, I remembered Mira's extensive security camera system.

Now I was quite sure Mira had observed the entire event from her office, probably recording it as well!

Oh well! That was the least of my concerns, Mira had seen it happen before!

Now I had a few more important decisions to make!

1. Should I pursue Shane's offer? I wonder what Michael will say! Yea or nay! But I'm betting on his approval!

2. Will I see Shane again? Only time will tell, but think I already know the answer!

Final note to my readers. In addition to requesting positive comments or constructive criticism, I'm contemplating adding illustrations to this and future stories. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. Yea or Nay?

12