January Ch. 03

Story Info
Kay takes what she deserves.
2.3k words
3.16
12.9k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday - 9:35 AM

Kay glanced nervously at the screen of her phone. There was the text from Amanda, and one from her husband from after he left that morning.

Mike: Thanks again baby. This morning was amazing! We'll talk soon. I promise ❤

Kay looked towards her bedroom door as the sound of Mike's car could be heard leaving their driveway. She looked again at his text. Then her mind began to wander.

Saturday - 4:08 AM

When Mike got home just prior to four that morning, Kay was but moments from reaching the climax she'd been working herself up to. The overwhelming surge of sexual energy her friends had forced upon her, was making her catatonically starved for a release. Any release. And Mike interrupted the one that almost came. Though she knew it was not his fault, and with that realization desperately wished she'd started moments before she did, she was more than frustrated at the sudden intrusion. She quickly rolled onto her side to decide whether or not she should pretend to be sleeping. She couldn't think straight at the moment. She needed to gather her thoughts.

"HI baby." Mike whispered, in case she was asleep in the darkness of the master bedroom. He closed their door quietly, stripped down to only his boxers, and carefully climbed into bed, beneath the covers. He then rubbed her shoulder, and closed his eyes to try and sleep.

"Fuck it!" Kay thought to herself in defeat.

Without saying a word, Kay hungrily rolled towards her husband. She slid beneath the covers and firmly wrapped her hand around his soft shaft through the opening in his boxers. Almost instantly it began to expand and harden. But she didn't want it this way. She wanted to feel this process take place in her mouth. Mike began to mumble words of pleasant surprise and encouragement. However, Kay didn't take notice of whatever it was he was saying. And if she were honest, nor did she care. This was for her, not him. She wanted what she wanted. And she was prepared to take it by any means necessary. Though she knew she wouldn't have to. Mike had always been a slave to her oral talents.

In seconds, Kay's lips were tight around the base of Mike's cock, as the entirety of his shaft expanded within her hot, wet mouth. The head of his thickness teased the back of her Throat, and in doing so, affirmed in her mind that she truly was the oral goddess he and others had always made her out to be.

So many memories filled Kay's lust-fueled mind while she worked Mike's dick beneath the covers. Memories that normally wouldn't intrude this intensely. The hundreds of blowjobs she blessed her husband with. The swingers of all varieties they'd met as a couple. That time with Andrew, her personal trainer, that she still had yet to openly disclose in her marriage. What Amanda must do for Brian with their sheer amount of raw, sexual energy she bore witness to just hours ago. With others he may allow her to expend such energy on. Though, that last part was still not a certainty. These kinds of thoughts just kept pouring in as she found herself salivating all over her husband's rock hard cock.

Mike was moaning and talking dirty someplace above the covers, but Kay didn't particularly take notice of whatever he was saying. Once more, she thought of the fact that this episode had very little to do with him. That she needed dick, and his was the only one available within her vicinity. Lucky for him. But that's all that it was for him right now. Luck. He didn't deserve this by anyone's definition. But she certainly deserved whatever she desired, then and there.

In seconds, Mike's boxers were ripped down his legs, and pulled off of his feet. And without wasting any time, Kay devoured his cock once more to the hilt. The house was filled with the sounds of her smacking and slurping as she salivated profusely all over her husband's thick rod, while sucking it ravenously. She took it as deep as she could manage, moaning hard through it.

When Kay found herself at the base of this cock, and couldn't proceed any further, she found herself not able to control the fact that she wasn't at all thinking about her husband. The only thoughts that filled her mind in this state were of Brian and Amanda. And that made her unapologetically wet.

Without a shred of guilt, Kay surrendered to the current torrent of lustful desire. She found Mike's hands in the sea of bedding around her, and placed them firmly on the back of her head. For the first time in as long as she could remember, or possibly ever, Kay wanted her throat to be fucked. And not lightly by any means. For Mike to not care about her, as much as she did not care about him. With only the release having any meaning just then.

"Are, are you sure?" Mike asked his wife considerately. He seemed to be just as shocked as she was at this sudden show of sexual hunger. But he clearly was enjoying it too thoroughly to be able to tell that it wasn't truly him she was reacting this way to.

Ignoring such a stupid question, Kay embraced Mike's hands, still on the back of her skull, and pushed them down as hard as she could, driving his cock deep into her throat. She choked and gagged, and even teared up. But it wasn't unpleasant by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, the more it made her wretch, the more fulfilled and aroused it made her feel. At this point, Mike finally got the hint. He began face fucking her relentlessly. And eventually, Kay crossed her wrists at the small of her back.

Mike took Kay's hint and pinned her wrists against her hard in this way. With his other hand he threw the covers back, and continued controlling her head, and keeping the pressure on the throat fucking his wife was so pleasantly begging for with her surprising actions that evening. Several times he would move his hand from her head to explore her divine body. To grope her exquisite curves. To slap her perfect ass. To rub and scratch her smooth back. But always, it would return to her soft hair to continue the brutal face fucking she deeply desired in that moment.

As moonlight poured into their bedroom from the window and glass doors, Mike couldn't help but notice just how much of a sexual goddess his wife was in that exact moment. The pale-blue light highlighted every curve of her arched back, slender waist, wide hips, and exquisite ass. The way her thighs looked bent in doggy position beneath all of it. The way her firm breasts molded outward to her sides between her back and the mattress. Her sexy tattoos yielding tantalizing contrast to her flawless skin. All if this taking place before his eyes, as she choked and moaned, and begged for more with the sultry movements of her body. Then he stupidly decided to speak.

Kay wasn't sure exactly what Mike said. It was something about being a dirty girl. But it almost immediately snapped her out of her illicit trance. She couldn't quite place what might have gotten to her the way that it did. It certainly wasn't his tone or perceived intentions. In fact, they matched perfectly with the mood at hand. But it begged to be explained. Through body language alone, she prompted her husband to release her hands and head. From there, she sucked and stroked his cock hungrily, in a smooth transition from "use my throat like a dirty slut" to "show you how hungry I've been."

"Kay sucked his length, and stroked what was present during the brief interludes that his shaft was exposed beyond her full, luscious lips. When no such length was exposed, those same fingers worked his full balls. Her mouth visited these balls as well, between bouts of swallowing her husband whole. Meanwhile, her free hand had found its way between her thighs and beneath her panties, and was rubbing her drenched pussy without abandon. Still, she couldn't get the hottub scene out of her mind. The way Brian brutalized Amanda's pussy. And how she couldn't get enough of it. But most of all, how she later revealed her desire to have Kay watch it happen. Though yet again, the scene broke from her mind when Mike opened his mouth with some half-baked attempt at dirty talk.

That was it. Enough of this. Without delay, Kay slithered her way up to her husband's mouth. She kissed him deeply. Not in a loving embrace. But in a lust-filled hunger. She needed Mike to shut up. So that she could live this fantasy without distraction.

Kay's tongue filled Mike's mouth, making it impossible for him to speak. Not only did the events earlier that night drive Kay to these depraved actions, but controlling her husband in this way was starting to become something she stored away to possibly explore at a later date. It was just plain HOT!

During this transition, Kay managed to slip her drenched panties off, and without much thought, she shoved them hard into Mike's mouth. Taken by utter shock, and he too being overcome by pure desire, he gave her full control of the helm. And without further delay, she slid her hot, soaked, velvet pussy around his engorged shaft, and let gravity take her to its hilt. They both closed their eyes and let the blissful high overtake them.

Through her sweet, delectable panties, Mike tried mumbling something out yet again. Not able to control herself at this point, Kay found herself slapping him hard across the face. This shocked both of them. But within seconds, both of their eyes glazed over in lustful intoxication. Mike could tell his wife was loving this kind of control. And Kay discovered she'd found a deep kink she ever only thought about, but should have fully explored long ago. But this was still different. This was still not about her husband. Which, in hindsight, was a vital part of the kink even as a stand-alone fetish. But tonight it was not as such. Tonight, it culminated with the voyeurism she'd fallen into recently. There was no denying that.

"Don't you get it yet?! Were my wet panties in your mouth not clear enough for you?! Shut your fucking mouth, and take it!" Kay shouted in her husband's face as she drove herself as deep as she could on his hard dick. A brief episode of fear filled her core. She'd never taken this role in bed. Let alone spoken to Mike this way. However, the fear ended as swiftly as it came when it was clear that the stimulation from this abrupt power shift engulfed them both.

Kay found Mike relenting completely to her aggression, and obviously loving every moment of it. She pinned his wrists above his head and rode his cock with an abandon she'd never once expressed, in all her sexual exploits. Her thighs burned with excruciating exhaustion. But that only made her pleasure intensify as she jackhammered him through the bed. She slammed him deep, closing in on one of the more powerful orgasms she'd had in some time. And she continued to fuck him this way until several more explosions wracked her body.

Mike did not cum that night. And Kay didn't hide the fact that she was okay with this outcome. Which unexpectedly made her husband desire her so much more. It was a kink within a kink. A pleasant side effect that neither of them could have seen coming.. She made him wait.

Both lovers slept soundly knowing something intense had been awakened. But with very different ideas on just what that might be. Kay chose not to disclose the events with the neighbors just yet. For one, Mike and her still had much to discuss on the issues they were having outside of the bedroom. Issues that may or may not have attributed to whatever it was they'd both just participated in. And two, as much as she didn't want to admit it to herself, she couldn't deny the fact that she wanted to see where this all went. Not just the new sexuality at home. But also next door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday - 9:35 AM

Kay opened the new text from Amanda.

Amanda: Still coming over today? No pressure either way. Let us know.

Kay pondered the idea of still going for a visit. Things were different now. But she wasn't sure if it was a good or a bad thing. Still confused, she found her way out of bed, and began getting ready for a shower. Then another text notification hit her phone.

Amanda: You may or may not have crossed our minds last night. Can you guess when that might have been? 😉

Kay caught herself smiling at this notion. But she quickly stopped herself once she realized. Responding to these texts would definitely be a bad idea, she concluded. Throwing her phone onto the bed, she climbed into the steamy shower. She tried to think about something else. Anything else. But the hot water streaming down her voluptuous body only made it that much harder.

If these were the thoughts to be forced upon Kay, then she may as well live in them for the time being. It wasn't hurting anyone, after all. And the second she relented to this logic, Kay found herself smiling once more, as the water and steam obscured her following actions from outside view.