All Comments on 'January Ch. 03'

by StagAndHips

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This marriage is over she cares nothing for her husband and will obviously be a cheating cuckolding bitch. Time ti cut the husband free and let her be the bitch she wants to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its a bit laborious and lame - its all about her and the neighbors - the husband is a side issue and about to be a cuckold, probably willingly

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

She's playing a destructive mental fire within her self. I do hope the author makes her wake up and let her realize the temptation and get over it without cheating.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nice of her to give the cuck a little action.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Hell of a skank ya wrote there junior.

I'd rather your name be StagAndQuits

Though I think with Covid you rightwing cucks are gonna Darwin yourself right out of the possibility of writing in the future.

P_AndererP_Andereralmost 3 years ago

I found this a bit laboured and kept skipping on, sorry.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

beautiful transition between her conscious actions and his thoughts and the conflict involved. The moment he fucked it up by speaking, artful. Keep them coming, not every one commenting appreciates anything but wham bang , some some of us do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK plot idea. What was written was ok. Three chapters and I do not fully understand characters. Kay and Mike have no children. Why? Is Kay or Mike infertile or by choice.

Kay through her thoughts is moving toward “kinks” that are not totally clear at end of chapter 3. I think author is illustrating her confusion and emerging desires. This is going on for many more chapters as several unexplored temptations were introduced in these first chapters.

Mike is typical 2 dimensional husband that will suffer all of Kay’s kinks as a plot device to allow author to write erotic kinky scenes inflicted on Mike by Kay and others. Mike’s devotion, commitment and work ethic will not be valued or rewarded.

Amanda and husband will enjoy sex with Kay and lead her to dominate Mike.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous

OK plot idea. What was written was ok. Three chapters and I do not fully understand characters. Kay and Mike have no children. Why? Is Kay or Mike infertile or by choice.--why would it matter?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Keep on writing about January, so far so good.

She didn't cuck her hubby!

All she did was see her friends having sex in their hot tub. That did make her horny, she didn't finish her self off, so she jumped hubby.

Who cares where you get your appetite, just as long as you eat at home.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 3 years ago

slipping into Cucksville soon 2*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Lind of disappointed this didn’t continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous