Janus; Drones In The Wind

Story Info
Janus programs drones to pick up furs, and gets spanked.
2.9k words
4.5
1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janus; Drones In The Wind

By Sweet Caroline

Thank you for my editor kenji for their wonderful insights to make this story better for the reader.

One wondered what issue could suddenly crop up. Janus who was quite pretty with light brown hair with a tinge of light blonde mixed in and split gently down between her rosy cheek. It wouldn't be fair to call her a snob, but the girl was known to be moody striking her off putting personality to saying she had had a bad year. It sure as heck make a 'real' man give he a damn good, panties down bare bottom spanking. Perhaps a turn being paddled on her two-face behind

It was there, Janus surmised since she worked there, she could pull it off, if Janus used her honor roll smarts and opportunity available from the trust she had built up with the manger. A score quite frankly that would set her up fine for a new start in life. When the store closed, Janus didn't give a 'root tooting hoot' that it was wrong to relieve the elegant store of their fanciest furs.

Her soprano voice rang in the crimson air near sunset. It was a signal for the drones to go into the alley behind the store and pull the wrapped Frazier Furs bags out of the dumpster.

She had programmed the wind drones to do her bidding, all done with her sing-sing verse voice commands. As they the wind drones took off in the crimson sky just before the sun set over the horizon. The GPS air tags Janus used to mark the bags. Drones using their built-in claws pick up and cleverly transport and take them to the old Lowes white with blue lettering truck, she had found online for the robbery, at the end of the Belk Shopping Center alley. The idea was for the vehicle not to stand out, or look out of place, as Janus retrieved the bagged furs with Crimson Fine Furriers in script on the sides from the pre-programmed drones.

After all, she couldn't have the drones dragging the protective bags down the street to the abandoned cabin in the woods, south of town.

Everything went like clockwork. The fence would buy the furs and give Janus cash to start her new encumbered life. Free as a bird and being sure that she had gotten off scot-free, she would board her Piedmont Airlines flight, a Boeing jet with a blue stripe down the fuselage and Piedmont painted in red above it. As the plane took would take off from rural California near FT. Bragg. At ease and feeling quite proud of herself, Janus would be reclining in her seat, the deed done, and nobody being the wiser, smiling and flipping her shoulder-length brown hair out of her face. Happy, she would be flying off to a brand-spanking-new life...!

Later that week; Janus met with a fence upon her return to the Carolina's:

I'll take twenty thousand dollars for the whole lot."

The fur fence threw the full-length sable back at Janus and it hit her in the face when she failed to catch it. Here, you can keep them!

"These are quality furs." Janus said, with a pout.

The fence rubbed the fur together, put it up to his nose and sniffed.

"This one is stagy and these two are remnants sewn together. I am going to have to dye, restyle and cut most of these, just to sell them. I will give you six thousand dollars for all of them, in cash.

Janus was startled at his refusal to meet her price for what she knew were luxurious furs of the finest quality. However, she had a plane to catch, so she took a lot less than she wanted to for furs. Still, she was pleased that it was enough to wipe the stain of the crummy little town full of sand fords, old cars. and she came from, off the bottom of her shoe, and to start a new life in the shadow of the recently built, glass, Embassy Suites hi-rise hotel where she had once taken part in a wedding after party near RDU.

His name is Marty Gwynne, and this is the story of how, in a very surprising turn of events, that over twenty years later, he wound up in a relationship with the most beautiful and spank-worthy bottom in our entire school. And I he owed it all to his bitch,

Janus, who heard what I he could not, and put him on the path of the most beautiful thief in the world. Well, at least in his eyes. Her name was Janus and her round, shapely bottom snugged her bell-bottom jeans, as they sang in the song,

"Can't Get You Out of My Head."

The newspaper and the TV stations were full of the news about the daring robbery, which nobody seemed to be able to solve. They called it The Crimson Fur Caper. However, Marty knew the participant in the robbery. Her name was Janus and snobbery was her middle name. And, he had never suspected Janus, as she had said her goodbyes at the Crimson Furrier section of the ladies' store he ran for his grandfather.

Janus was quite proud of herself. Arrogantly, she thought she had pulled off the perfect crime. Amber Rump at WTVD reported the furs stolen were worth over forty thousand dollars. However, Janus had overlooked one simple detail. And, that little detail led Marty right to the lair where the furs had been assembled and fenced and the collar tags burned.

Marty had stumbled into the solution to solving the holiday caper, and it all started with the pretty, brown-haired former salesgirl from Belk's, who had just turned eighteen, had left behind her pilfering drones with her sister.

He followed the two drones on his bike, winding up at the abandoned cabin in the woods. Marty Gwynne smiled at the poetic justice of his classmate being the scoundrel, that such an aloof stick-up-her-butt pretty girl was responsible for the daring holiday caper.

Marty had gotten his proof when he discovered the synthetic tags from furs that had not burned in the fireplace. Imagine his surprise when he found the employee, he had given a party catered by Subway, was the thief that left him with no real furs at the peak of the holiday season. Marty found that Janus had absconded to points unknown, as his proof was flimsy at best. Still, he had a nagging urge to catch up to Janus and give her something for her behind. He missed the sight of Janus in her bell-bottom blue jeans and bare belly button already.

Janus felt a spanking on top of having to work off the money at the Crimson Fine Furriers inside Belk, store was cockeyed and a little askew. The talented computer programmer had been demoted from her cushy comfortable job of selling luxurious fur coats.

Instead, she would pay back every last red cent gift-wrapping every gift sold by the other salesgirls who Marty felt acted like giggling silly schoolgirls.

Marty had wanted to spank Janus's behind since his days in the singing choral group, when he had walked far behind her, as she wore her tight bell-bottom blue jeans at practice.

Marty and Joe had really enjoyed the view of her butt's sway back and forth, and proclaimed Janus had the best bottom at Julie Wood high school. All that considered, it was no surprise part of Marty's deal with Janus was a whiz-bang hard spanking. His hand would never be the same once it felt the firm round and bountiful flesh of the contours of Janus's bottom.

That's when Marty removed his large hand and pick up the paddle to spank Janus for the first of many times as his A&P, Age Play, daddy-daughter relationship. Janus stared at Marty in disbelief, that she had agreed to the new deal. Right then, she wished she had treated her former boss better; in fact, a lot better, but that was the past and this was now.

Janus's boss opened his business bag he had carried into the room, and retrieved a round, varnished, light-wooden paddle he had bought a year ago. It was the junior high school paddle, from his private collection, he had bought anonymously at auction when spanking had been abolished at the school. Among those that had felt its paralyzing sting were Marty and Gwyndolyn. Janus's eyes went wide with surprise and disbelief, as she saw the feared school's wooden paddle.

Marty, surely you can't think I'm going to let you use the school paddle that was banned on me! Janus appeared anxious and begged for a pardon, but none was forthcoming. This is heinous, Marty Gwynne!

The queen of snob was finally about to be spanked, and Marty's paddle would provide the sting! Twenty or not, the pampered young woman's excuses for her masterminding the Frazier Fur Caper had come up short to her boss and to her stepmother. Janus's pert bottom trembled, under her green fairy skirt, as she listened to Marty.

Marty sat and guided Janus toward his lap. There is a benefit to you being paddled. All your theft debts will be paid off working in special services in the store. However, Hanus, I will paddle you, and that is a generous offer considering your actions. Your own behavior brought this on, and you can only blame yourself. I can save your pretty bottom from jail, but not from a good hard spanking with the Morgan Paddle. I sincerely hope you appreciate my efforts and will be a devoted daughter in our role-play. relationship. Consequently, Janus, we will deal with your actions in the time-honored manner that turns naughty girls into fine, outstanding young ladies.

Janus soon found herself bent over her boyfriend's lap. The twenty-year-old was sorry for programming her drones how to snatch the furs and for selling them. Janus felt her short, green fairy skirt rise above her bottom. Her shapely round mounds through the tint of her white tights, and matching green panties stretched drum tight across her round bottom, was a pleasing sight to Marty.

Janus shuddered and felt goosebumps developing on her skin under her tights and wafer-thin light green panties, as she felt her boyfriend's hand slide under the elastic bands, holding everything in place. Marty tugged her tights and her brief-style green panties down and off her legs.

Janus's bare bottom wiggled, as she kicked her legs and waved her hands about in mid- air. She started to display a strong burst of independence by pushing herself up and off Marty's lap, even though she knew it would only make her spanking worse.

Marty firmly pushed her down and grabbed one of her wrists, trapping it behind her lower back. Just a minute, you hold it right where you are, young lady. Where do you think you are going? If you continue to struggle, I guarantee this will be much worse than what I have planned.

"Okay, I will stay put."

"Please don't make this worse."

Crack! The paddle landed and the girl was stunned as the racquetball wooden paddle met bare flesh, sinking into the young woman's rear that trembled in pure horror. Janus immediately moaned in anguish and bit the back of her hand to keep from screaming. The last thing she wanted was for her cries to be heard in the adjacent school's intersecting hallways outside the Heads office.

Janus's boss used a flick of his wrist to have the paddle do its job, letting her offspring. know this was serious business. She did not appreciate being called to the school to spank a daughter unable to follow the laws of civil society. After Marty had delivered around two dozen with the paddle, he noted the ongoing paddling had not broken the naughty fairy, and that needed to change.

There were neither feminine squeals nor tears of contrition acknowledging her shoplifting. Marty continued the paddling on Janus covering, her sit-spot where the bottom was most tender. Janus's bottom cheeks were already a raspberry red. The additional swats made the area appear as fiery red with oval blotches on each cheek.

The paddle swats were given in a strict and brisk manner, as Janus tried to remain stoic.

Spank! Whack! Crack! Slap! Swat! Squeals replaced gasps, while sporadic tears were replaced with a near-constant stream of tears which illustrated her woes. The combination of stinging wood provided by the paddle, plus the cumulative effect of multiple spanks, was a rain of tears. Janus began to realize that the baby fat on her bottom was a poor cushion to protect her from the flare burning in her bottom. Bright red with dots of fiery agitated blisters, best described the current state of the naughty fairy's behind.

SPANK! CRACK! WHACK! SPLAT!

The high school girl sobbed. Janus's boss, in his role of surrogate father, made sure his AP daughter felt every crack of the wooden paddle

acutely. Each spank made sure the burn was going farther into the fleshy part of her budding bottom. And then Janus tooted, and this time, it had not come from the flute. To Janus's red-faced embarrassment, she had sounded a fart from between her rounded, red cheeks.

Janus started to buck up and down on Marty's knee and felt her tummy slam into her boss's lap, as she tried her best to protect her burning bottom from the paddle. The young woman tightly clenched her bottom cheeks together, and squirmed to save from harm her baby-fat bottom as Marty swatted the agitated and blistered round mounds.

Her daddy finally put down the paddle and told Janus the spanking was over.

Marty held Janus in place, while reminding her that he would not hesitate to take down her bell bottoms and panties she wore the next day but hoped that would not be necessary. Janus understood, if her boss and boyfriend saw fit that she deserved a spanking, he would carry it out.

Janus had a moment of clarity while over Marty's lap. It no longer mattered how unjust. She felt the paddling was. Here, she had another opportunity to be a good employee and person. The twenty-year-old began to redress as a fairy. Janus reached back and gingerly pulled up her green panties with no joy shown on her face. Regrettably, they rubbed her paddled cherry-red bottom with light purple bruises, causing her fresh discomfort. After she wiped her tears away, she let her green leprechaun skirt float down, gently covering her spanked bottom.

It was time for Janus to return to her parade duties, and that meant sitting on a red bottom that still throbbed on the bus. As she walked stiffly down the hallway, the choral singer player fairy ignored the hum of voices. She imagined all of the dancing and musical fairy voices were discussing her spanking, but that was only in her own mind.

The result of her school-prescribed paddling was that her fairy-green skirt fit tighter across her bottom, it had become more pronounced in the green tights and the panties underneath. Her snobbery showed and as per usual it was visible to others. Janus had shown before, as he confronted her about the robbery, that look of confidence was gone.

Marty Gwynne commended Janus on her decision to apply herself to studying in the Eastern part of the Carolinas and her admission that she needed some discipline in her life, which as part of their age-play relationship would keep her bottom heated when Marty felt Janus needed a panties-down, bare-bottom spanking.

After her spanking, Janus still had to march in the parade down in between the high-rise. buildings, and do her best not to appear bowlegged in her performance in front of the Belk and Ivey St. Patrick's Day Parade performance area. Marty watched as the exclusive furrier to both stores in the reviewing stand and could not have been prouder. than a daddy, as he looked on at Janus as she tooted her flute. Then, bent over in an fairy dance, her bottom escaped her green panty-clad bottom. And tomorrow, she would be his fairy and wrap gifts for ten hours, with a thirty-minute break when he would bring in KFC chicken with all the fixings. Then it would be off for an Irish-themed holiday downtown, where they, as a couple, would board a wagon and Janus sore bottom and thighs would have to deal with the bumps in the aged pothole filled asphalt.

"OH. Ouch, oh, ooh. Bugger this!"

Exactly, my dear. Janus, turn over and let's go farther down that road.

"Owoo, eww, oh my, that burns sir!" Janus responded, as she reluctantly accepted a thick stem of shamrock topped wand in a most unexpected place. It was small, pink and opened up like a blossoming flower.

Janus whose cherry red bottom made sleep near impossible on her tender rear. The next day, the naughty girl would be his new gift-wrap girl right by his office on the edge of the sales floor, with a gate to keep busy bodies out of the beginning of his workspace.

Janus, Crimson Furs fairy was dressed in a short green skirt and green satin blouse trimmed in white lace, listened to the employees and their opinion of Marty Gwynne, 'Mr. Tight Wad', as his female employees called him, among themselves was a penny-pinching old fart!

Just for Janus, Marty devised an ingenious way to punish her right at her gift-coupon station on the wall farther down the sales floor. Mr. Tight Ass rubbed his hands together in glee as he reached behind Janus and pulled the curtains that opened Janus festive white-with green-trim panties. For Janus, the unexpected draft relieved her recently spanked cherry red cheeks.