Japanese Baseball Fan

Story Info
We bond over baseball and then in the bedroom.
3.2k words
4.49
10k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

Japanese Baseball Fan

I met Kari on a dating website and she seemed like she was the ultimate in sweetness. Kari was 52 but looked 45 and she was 5'4" and quite slender--tiny as a matter of fact. Her profile and pics told a story of liking the outdoors, sports, travel and portrayed a calmness that seemed attractive to me. I would not say she was beautiful but very cute and almost looked like an older version of the many cute and silly girls you see on Japanese TV commercials I would see when I traveled there.

Also I need to add when I first spoke to her on the phone her accent was the stereotypical Japanese person. She would say "rearree" instead of "really" and "I rike" vs "I like". Her accent made it seem that she may not be very fluent in English but she was and she was educated as a veterinarian--it was a career that fit her sweet and calm personality. In telling our story I will not quote her with her accent out of respect and so it does not distract from the story.

Kari and I spoke and texted a few times and we made a date for a Friday night. She lived up in west LA in a neighborhood district that was known Japantown and she was a five minute walk from Sawtelle Blvd that had many trendy shops and Japanese restaurants--I knew the area well from a past Japanese girlfriend.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Driving up the LA I was looking forward to meeting Kari and she was going to take me to her favorite sushi restaurant and that was a short walk from her place. We met outside on the sidewalk in front of her building and she looked true to her pics and her hair was beautiful--so long and silky. Kari was slender and she smiled broadly when we walked up to each other.

"Hello Kari. Nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well."

We stood about three feet apart. And she took a tiny step closer. I met her and thought it was going to be the little first time friendly hug but she held on and moved in closer and gave me a full body to body hug and she held it. It took me by surprise a little. I guess I lost thought of the situation and my hands slipped down to the side of her hips. Kari looked up at me and stared into my eyes.

"You are tall. Just like you said. You also give nice hugs," Kari said with a smile.

I smiled and returned her glance and agreed.

"Well let's go. The restaurant is on the other side of my building. We can go through it to be faster."

We began walking as it was a bit of a maze of walkways, gardens and then we came to an elevator that we went up three floors which became a mystery. Kari saw the look on my face.

"I thought after your drive that you may need to use the restroom and get a drink of water."

"That is sweet of you and you are right."

Kari smiles and giggled as we got off the elevator.

Her condo was spacious and heavily Japanese in décor. I liked her taste. When we stepped in I immediately took my shoes off and Kari smile and touch my arm tenderly in a show of appreciation that I knew to do that. When I came out of the restroom she had a glass of chilled water with lemon in it. She showed me her banzai trees on the balcony. A couple times I caught Kari looking at me as I was looking at what she was telling me about.

"What?"

"You have such nice blue eyes Guy. I wondered if they would be that color in person too."

"Yes. True color. And thank you. You have beautiful smile and hair Kari. I like your dress too."

Kari blushed and looked down with a big smile. Japanese women loved to be complemented more than any women I know--especially about their hair and fashion. Kari's dress had then straps that showed her silky skin and the linen material was nice and showed her delicate curves. Kari was very petite.

"Well let's walk over," she said as she looked at her watch.

Walking over our hands brushed each other's and after the second time took it as a hint so I gently took her hand and she responded eagerly by mixing or fingers. She smiled again and took her thumb and rubbed it up and down on mine.

We walked into the sushi restaurant and it brought back so many memories of the ones in Japan. There was only one other Caucasian man in there with his Asian girlfriend and he gave me a look like, "I see we have the same taste in women".

We sat at the sushi bar and Kari begins ordering in Japanese and in doing that had her hand on my knee. I was beginning to get hard from her touch and listening to her speak in her native language.

The dinner was going great and watching her pouring me beer was a turn on. Kari was drinking sake and seemed to like it--a lot. We also discovered that we both love baseball and was impressed that I knew so much about Ichiro Suzuki and Shohei Ohtani. Kari was a big Dodger fan and she immediately said we must go to a game soon so I guess she already wanted a second date.

After dinner we walked around holding hands and enjoyed a relaxing calm time. We came across a Japanese garden and she pulled me inside to take a look. It was a maze and they had little lights strategically placed on the trees and fountains. As we walked we saw two other couples passionately kissing in the shadows and Kari just gave me a cute smile. We walked down one little walkway and I pulled towards me and we kissed. Her smile told me that was her plan. Kari's kissing did not match her outward appearance. She was kissing me with passion and sucking and licking on my lips and tongue. I pulled her in tighter and she began to moan into my mouth. We heard others so we decided to keep walking. As we walked a little further it got darker and I was looking for another place to kiss her more. As we turned a corner we saw a couple--an Asian woman was squatting giving head to the man she was with. Kari did not make an exit move but instead we watched for about ten seconds as the man started to pump his cock into her mouth. We were in complete darkness so we could have watched longer. As we walked away Kari giggled with her hand over her mouth.

After twenty more minutes Kari without saying so had us back at her building. She immediately moved to the elevator and it was a little awkward as we went up. We walked up to her door and I was not sure what to expect. Kari unlocked the door and I expected that we would kiss goodnight.

"Would you like to come in?" she said innocently. Kari's kissing had been passionate but I was not expecting that she wanted me between her legs but I was wanting too.

We sat on the sofa talking but soon we were in each other's arms. My hand was on her knee and she had a hand on my cheek. Her hand slipped to my chest and mine began stroking her leg. Soon I had her dress up to mid thigh and I was softly caressing her knee and leg.

I brought my hand up and touched her tiny breast but her nipple was hard and sticking out.

"Would you like to touch me Greg?"

"Yes. And taste you." This made Kari's eyes widen and she took a deep breath.

I stood up and pulled Kari with me. She knew what was coming. I picked her up with ease and carried her to her room. I gently laid her on the bed and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Kari's breathing was getting harder. Next she pulled her linen dress up and exposed her little red panties. I leaned over and kissed her and once again she sucked on my tongue.

"Please wait. I must use the bathroom, " she said and jumped up.

I got up too and went to use the other bathroom. When I got back it sounded like the water in the tub was running. I wasn't entirely surprised having a past Japanese girlfriend and their desire to be fresh but when Kari came out I was very surprised.

When the door opened Kari was dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit. Her nipples showing through the thin white blouse. The stockings went to her thighs. She looked so young and innocent but also had a "fuck me look" too. She put her hair in two ponytails that showed her bangs even more.

"Wow. You look great."

"As soon as you took my hand I decided to do this for you. Maybe every man's dream," she said coyly and a smile.

Kari walked towards me and kneeled in front of me. She unzipped my pants and began an amazing sucking of my cock and balls. Many times she would look up at me with her innocent eyes as she took my thick cock into her throat and would gag slightly. Kari was a master of giving head. Soon I was pumping into her mouth. Kari grabbed my ass and pulled me into mouth.

"Kari, Kari, ahhhh, ahhh." I was getting close and I could tell she wanted my hot load of white man cum. She loved being my subservient little Asian slut. Kari was fucking me with her lips, tongue and throat.

"Mr Greg-san. You taste so good. Please cum for me. I never do this before. Please teacher." Kari was now in the role-play mode.

I kept pumping into mouth and soon I unloaded my hot cum.

"Ahhhh, ah, ah. That's it be a good girl for me." Kari squeezed out the last drops and licked them off the tip of my cock. I couldn't believe what was happening. One minute we are talking about baseball and then she is dressed up like a schoolgirl and swallowing my cum.

I pulled her off her knees and she lay on the bed with her legs together. I took off the rest of my clothes and stood there towering over Kari. She unbuttoned her blouse exposing me tiny breasts but amazing nipples that stood out almost an inch and begging for my lips.

"Do not cum inside me. I still periods."

"No worries Kari. I have had a vasectomy so no babies." I pulled her legs apart and I can tell she liked having that.

Kari smiled and nodded slightly and went back into her little role.

"Okay Mr. Greg-san. Please then...."

At this time I pulled Kari to the end of the bed and attacked her little near hairless pussy. The little bit of hair was trimmed very short. Her sex was fully exposed.

I began licking up and down her lips and I could taste her sweet nectar. She was beginning to moan and then even grunt as I began to open her lips up with my tongue to get to her opening and clit.

"Yes, yes. Errrr. Er. Yes Mr. Greg-san. Take me teacher. I have always wanted your white cock."

I wanted to fuck her but her taste was too good to stop now. Besides I was hearing amazing sounds from her and wanted to hear her cum. Kari got wetter and wetter and she had a flow to her ass and onto the bed. I kept eating my "schoolgirl". Her blouse was off and I watched her pinch and twist her amazing nipples. I yanked off her little pleated skirt and her panties but kept the long socks on--I wanted to feel those wrapped around me later.

"Kari you taste great. You are a naughty girl. You are such a little...."

"Slut. Yes I am your student slut. Ahhhhh, ahhh, ah, yes."

Kari had a steep crescendo of an orgasm. As she lay there I got of my knees from kneeling at the end of the bed. I loved eating her pussy. She immediately scooted upwards and once again she clamped her legs shut. I climbed on the bed and used my knees to push her legs open and take her.

"Yes teacher. I am ready."

I lined up my cock and with her wetness pushed myself into her. She was snug but her juices let me enter her. Kari gave out a long moan. I pushed into her until my balls were feeling the wetness on her ass.

"Kari. You are so warm and wet." As I began thrusting into her.

"Oh, oh. Yes. Ahh, ah. Yes," she let out loudly. "My god you are so thick. My pussy loves it."

"I knew you would Kari. Your pussy is mine. Especially when I coat your walls with my cum. Beg for my cum. Say it."

"Ahhhh. Ah.

"Say it. Tell me you want my hot cum inside you.."

"No baby. No baby," she moaned.

"No. No baby Kari."

"Ohhhhh teacher. Yes give me your cum. Please cum in me."

"Yes Kari. Ahhhhh, ah." My balls were filling up. Soon Kari wrapped her legs around me and I could feel the long socks around me. Her legs were locked at the ankles as I pounded her pussy.

"You are a hot little fuck. You are my slut."

"Yes I am your Japanese slut. I am your little whore. Fuck me teacher. Fuck me harder."

With those words I turned up the speed and pressure. Each time I planted my cock in her the headboard hit the wall. If anyone was home next door they knew Kari was getting her pussy pounded by a cock.

I wanted this to last but her groans and grunting was too much. I shot my hot load into her and with each rope coating that soft wet tunnel I banged her hard. I kept going because she was flowing. She got louder and really got into it. Soon she was yelling out in Japanese the same thing over and over that must have been telling me, "more, more" or to keep fucking her.

"Yes. Yes. Ahhhhhh, ah," Kari yelled out. Her body was shaking and she pushed me so I rolled off her.

I couldn't help myself and began licking her pussy to get out all that was in her. Kari was still trembling as I lapped her clean.

"Greg. So great. So great. Oh yes." Kari was in a state of not knowing how to express herself and said more in Japanese.

"Please translate?"

"No straight translation. So basically I am saying that was amazing sex and you have a beautiful penis."

"I am glad. You are a great lover. You feel so warm inside and like velvet."

With that Kari became a little coy again.

"It is my pleasure that you find me so enjoyable to be with."

Her reply was so Japanese to me. It was like she felt honored that I fucked her and gave her my seed. With that she cuddled up to me and asked me to stay longer.

"Greg can you stay longer. I want you to have more pleasure if you like." Kari got up and pulled off the long sock, lit candles and got some oil.

I smiled and nodded yes. Kari then began to give a great massage. Every now and then she would kiss my back and neck. Kari also sprinkled in some kisses and little licks to my ear.

"Later you can take me again. Just for you," Kari whispered into my ear.

Kari's massage was putting me into a drowsy state and I fell asleep. When I woke up she was cuddled up me with her head on my back. I could feel her pussy leaking a little on the back of my leg.

The feeling was so peaceful I soon dozed off again. I woke up and saw on my watch we had napped for two hours. I was refreshed and thinking of being inside her got my cock hard again.

This time I decided to make love to Kari instead of us just fucking.

I moved a little and Kari rolled off of me. But she was still touching me. I reached over and softly caressed her tiny ass and then ran my finger over her star. She stated to move.

"Mmmmm. Oh Greg."

I kissed her cheek and to her shoulder. I kissed my way down her back and she was just moaning in a whisper. I began kissing her ass cheek but decided to pass on her star and kissed down her leg to her feet. I sucked on her big toe as I also kneaded her ass.

Kari slowly rolled over.

"Greg I said I would pleasure you. You are spoiling me."

"I find pleasure in pleasuring you," I said as I began tenderly sucking her nipples to their previous erect size. I could suck on her nipples everyday. Kari's moans began to fill the room.

After ten minutes of kissing her and licking her nipples I positioned myself between her legs. Kari took my stiff shaft and pulled me to her opening.

"Yes now," was all she had to say.

I pushed myself into her and we both let out a moan as I was totally inside. I slowly moved back and forth and we were both in a state of pure pleasure.

After another ten minutes I rolled over and took Kari's slender body with me with little effort. Kari was lying on top of me with me still inside her and her legs pressed together to create even a tighter feeling.

I pumped into her from below and her breathing got deeper. She pushed herself up and just looked down at me with a passionate stare.

"Do not move Greg. Let me."

Kari's body began a combination of rising up and down on me and then switching to rocking and grinding on me. Seeing such a slender body with amazing nipples move over me was having the affect she wanted to give.

"Kari this feels great. Don't stop. Just like this. Yes. Yes."

"This is for you Greg. I want to please you."

"You are Kari. Yes. Yes"

"I will not cum until you do. It is my honor to feel your cum first."

Kari was definitely playing the subservient role. She was rocking back and forth and I could hear the wet sounds from her pussy. Kari's back was arched and I could tell she was rubbing her clit into me.

Another few minutes and my cum began pumping into her slit. Then she picked up the pace to use what I had left in a hard-on. She bucked up and down and began to yell out again in Japanese. Kari gave one last yell and collapsed on to me. She was panting from her ride and I could feel her heartbeat against my chest. Five or so minutes of quiet passed. I lay there in complete amazement.

"Greg are you pleased?

"Yes."

"That is how a true Japanese woman is to pleasure her man."

We smiled at each other and I thought about two things--going to baseball games and afterwards being pleased by my little princess.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers