Japanese Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh babe that feels so gooood," she said as she puckered her star.

I circled my finger slowly in her star and she moaned softly.

"Do you like this?"

"Oh yessss. I have never had this. Keep going slow," she said.

I worked my finger a little deeper and she began to breath harder. Dawna lifted her hips and I inserted my cock into pussy while putting my middle finger deeper into her ass. She was loving the double penetration.

"Oh fuck babe. I love this. Don't stop. Ahhhhhh."

I could feel my cock in her pussy through her walls on my finger. I was enjoying it much as she was. Her breathing was now a lustful panting as my cock and finger fucked her.

Soon I was about to cum so I pulled out and jerked my wad onto her star to use as more lube and now had two fingers in her ass. I was really working her ass and then slipped my pinky and index finger into her wet pussy and began pounding both of her holes.

"Yesssss. Yes. Oh babe fuck. Faster, faster. I'm cummmming. Ahhhhh. Ahhh." Dawna had an intense orgasm and her wetness was dripping down her legs. "Amazing babe. My god that was so intense."

Dawna rolled over onto her back and opened her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth babe. I need to taste your cum."

I mounted over her open mouth and began pumping my rod into her mouth and then throat. Dawna was massaging my balls as if to milk the cum out of them. As I was about to get off I pulled out and shot my hot load onto her sexy pouty lips so I could watch her lick it up which was a hot sight. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following week Dawna treated me to the sexiest pre-show before I ravished her body. I got to her house and saw that the door was open so I walked in. I looked around and did not see her and even checked the backyard but she was not found. I called out and nothing. I called out again and she said, "Upstairs babe."

I walked into her room and she was in a little plaid pleated skirt, black panties and topless. Dawna was sitting in a big padded chair with her slender legs spread over the arms giving me a nice view of her reaching into her panties and touching her pussy.

"Hi baby. I have been waiting all day for you."

"Well if I had known I was going to get such a hot greeting I would have come sooner."

"Yes you would have cum sooner," she said with a giggle and taking her other hand and tracing a circle around her nipple.

I began to undress while she put on a hot show of finger banging herself and moaning. I stood six feet away watching.

"Mmmmm. I see that you are ready for me," She said softly looking at my hard cock and the precum oozing. "Ohhh I'm sooooo wet and want you so bad baby. I want you to eat me first because it is amazing the way you do it. It gets me so hot and wet for that hot thick cock."

I was ready to blow. I walked over and gave her a passionate kiss and then dropped to my knees. She kept rubbing her pussy and then took her fingers to her mouth and began sucking them. I pulled her panties off and kissed her bellybutton and slowly traced my tongue to her slit. It was a good thing she put a towel on the chair because she was dripping. I lapped her as much as possible and then began attacking her clit and put my tongue inside her pussy as well.

"Oh babe you are spoiling me. I love this. Eat me baby. Eat me till I cum. Eat you princess"

"You taste amazing. So warm and wet. Cum for me before I put my cock inside this tight pussy."

I kept lapping her wetness and would trade off putting my lips onto her pussy and licking and sucking on her clit. Dawna began bucking into me and moaning louder and louder.

"Ohhhh yes. Right there. Ohhhh. I'm cumming babe." She always got very wet as she was moments from cumming. "Yesssss, yes. Ahhhhh, ahh, ahh, Ahhhhhhh." Dawna had a long intense orgasm.

I kissed her inner thighs and caressed her body as she came down from her orgasm. She was still breathing loud as I pulled her up and bent her over the chair looking away from me. Her pussy was glistening and as I stood behind her. I flipped the little skirt up to fully expose her ass and pussy. I took my cock and ran it up and down her slit.

"Do it babe. Give it to me. Give me that hard warm cock. Fuck your little baby."

The encounter as usual was amazing and Dawna never disappointed me in bed.

A few more weeks went by and we were having so much fun--usual dates and great sex. We went to the beach mid-week and due to the isolation and long walk down the hill at Crystal Cove had the beach to ourselves for about two hours--the closest anyone got to us was perhaps a quarter mile. That late morning at the beach I put Dawn in the doggy position and banged her pussy and then finished in her mouth.

"Oh babe that was great. I enjoy sex with you in places like this. I almost didn't care if anyone would have seen us from afar. As a matter of fact that is what got me so wet and cummed so fast."

"I looked around a few times and saw no one except a couple of people but it was far off and they turned around before getting close. That's when I pushed you on your tummy to not be too obvious," I said. "You are the perfect combo of tight and wetness babe."

"Mmmmm. I'm glad. As a matter of fact it makes me wet to hear that. Too bad those people are walking towards us," she mentioned as nodded in their direction.

We spent another four hours at the beach and then went to get some tacos in Laguna. I made a surprise reservation for a couples massage at a Thai place later--a great way to finish the day I thought. I drove towards Laguna and pulled into town and Dawna gave me a quizzical look.

"Where are we going?"

"I thought we would get a couples massage so I made an appointment for us."

"Oh babe that is sooooo sweet," she said leaning over and giving me a kiss.

We walked in and Dawna liked the ambiance and vibe and was all smiles. Watching her get undressed was erotic and of course I got a little hard. The two women came in and proceeded to begin our 90 minutes of bliss. The two women were cute and petite. The woman giving me a massage was not shy and I know her brushing of my balls were not by mistake. She took my arms and hung them off the sides of the table and then would straddle my arm between her legs and press her pussy into them. She acted innocent but I could feel the warmth. Watching Dawna get massaged as this little Thai cutie press herself into me got me so hard--it was the most erotic massage I ever had without getting off. When I flipped over she could see how hard I was and kept smiling at me. I got so hard she folded another towel and placed it over my raging cock. I would have loved to lap up her little Thai slit. While massing me she spent a lot of time using her body to shield Dawna's view as she played with my nipples and massaged me all around my cock. I thought if I was alone she would have done more as she tickled the little patch of hair over my manscaped cock and balls. The massage ended and they both left the room with big smiles.

I got up and immediately walked over to Dawna and pulled the towel off her. She saw my hardness under the towel and smiled.

"Oh babe. Did that little slut get you all hot for me?" she said with a giggle. Dawna pulled the towel wrapped around me and spread her legs for my coming penetration.

"Look how wet you are. Did she get you warmed up? Tell the truth."

"Greg she did massage me all around my kitty and butt but no actual touching. Just enough to get me aroused. Fuck me babe."

I mounted Dawna and began fucking her. I was taking my time and she kept whispering for me to fuck her and cum fast. I kept my pace at half speed--I wanted them to see us if possible. After another few minutes one came to the door and asked if everything was okay. I said they could come in and when the door opened she saw us fucking. To my surprise she didn't act too surprised but closed the door. Dawna giggled. About a minute later the other woman, that massaged me, came to the door and knocked but walked in and stood watching.

"Ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh." I got off as she watched me push into Dawna with each rope. I pulled out and let her see the cock that I was fucking Dawna with and her eyes widened a little as if to say she wanted a big white cock. She then came back to reality and moved quickly out of the room.

"You are such a naughty boy," Dawna said to me as she slapped my butt. "That was hot. It was so fucking hot."

When outside paying the two women were all smiles and giggled once. I smiled at my masseuse and licked my lips and she got a little sexy smile. As we walked out and the door I looked back and she smiled and cupped her breasts playfully.

Dawna and I drove home, took a shower and fell asleep. A perfect ending to a perfect day.

12