All Comments on 'Jared and Katie - Siblings'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gunmakergunmakerabout 1 month ago

This was a good story. Well thought out, well paced, and sexy as hell. What made you think of making Haley so controlling?

solusprime81solusprime81about 1 month ago

I'm glad he broke up with the gf, I liked the sister way better. Pretty hot near the end, it was very enjoyable

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 1 month ago

This was a really well written story. I really enjoyed it! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Jared and Katie waited and while they looked up at her, slipped the black thong bikini down her legs. Her pussy was bare.

"Your shaved!" Katie exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, we both like it like that, don't we Jared?" Hayley replied.

"Yeah, uh huh," Jared agreed simply pretty much agreeing with anything at that point."

"THIS IS JUST PLAIN CHILDISH, EVEN THE LAST SENTENCE I QUOTED -- AGREEING WITH ANYTHING. SOUNDS LIKE A PITIFUL MALE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM THAT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A GIRL HAIRY PUSSY"

OseekerOseekerabout 1 month ago

That was a lot of writing for a 1 star rating.

The 'never havel I ever' is as far as I went 'cuz this story was just too juvenile to enjoy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi Kinki. As good as it gets. More please. Continue the story. We need a chapter 2 and 3 and 4 and ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

shaved pussy ruined whatever this might have been. Blech.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Extremely hot story that is sensual and sexually stimulating. Definitely a 5 star. Have you considered a sequel?

DesiqldDesiqldabout 1 month ago

You tend to attract people who get upset about 6-page incest smut for some reason haha. I loved the story. Would love to see a longer one about these two

ktecmaktecmaabout 1 month ago

I love your stories! But in this one, the first half before the breakup was more compelling than the second. Hayley pushing Katie's boundaries bit by bit was incredibly hot and I kept wondering what was coming next. But after the breakup, the story fell back to a more pedestrian sibling story that was nowhere near as special and lost the "horny reluctance" theme that made Katie so interesting at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it. Please can you change Jared's name to remove the association with one of Trump's idiot sons?

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

You've done it again Nikki a lovely tale about two young people falling in love whilst discovering what life and lust is all about. Lovely.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I love bald cunts, I don't like hairs in my mouth, not even my own.

loopy69loopyloopy69loopy28 days ago

The only bad part about this story is that it ended ...... Great story

EoRaptor013EoRaptor01315 days ago

There is something fundamentally wrong with this sentence: "Then she felt the pulse of his dick as it shot its load of hot cum deep up her anal cavity and squealed."

Naturally, I just happened to take a mouthful of water as I read that sentence. I'm still trying to get the image of a squealing dick out of my mind.

jotillsloverjotillslover14 days ago

I was hoping they would move out of their house and live together--and continue the story!

shyandyshyandy12 days ago

Another story I liked reading.( I am not into veggies)

Gave you ****

Baqfid12Baqfid124 days ago

Great story! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...