Jared and Katie - Siblings

Story Info
Jared's girlfriend induces he and Katie into incest.
21.1k words
4.76
26.2k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared and Katie

Copyright Nikki Dark 2024

--- +++ ---

Hey Lovely readers, a quick note from me, your loving author, Nikki. This was going to be a quick little ditty when I started it and so it may not have the full character development you might really desire and things may progress a little quicker and with less moral questions. Hopefully it doesn't detract from your enjoyment.

Licks and kisses, Nikki.

--- +++ ---

"Come on Jared, its fucking hot and I want to swim!"

"So go swimming then, I won't stop you."

"Yeah, we're busy, piss off," Jared's girlfriend chimed in.

"You know I can't swim unsupervised Jared," Katie replied, pointedly ignoring her brother's girlfriend.

"What are you, twelve?" Hayley laughed.

"Fuck off Hayley, I have a medical condition. I can't swim unsupervised in case I black out and drown."

"Sucks to be you then," Hayley replied.

"Ease up Hayley, its actually a thing," Jared informed his girlfriend in defence of his sister. "Swimming wouldn't be that bad. I mean as she said, it is fucking hot."

"And you'd rather swim than ... well ... you know?" Hayley asked.

"Both is an option you know," Jared replied. "Like we can swim first and ... you know later. The 'rents aren't coming home until tomorrow night. And its not like you didn't bring your bikini."

"Fine, I guess," Hayley conceded. "Let's change then."

"We'll meet you out by the pool Katie," Jared told his sister.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it."

Jared followed his girlfriend upstairs to his bedroom, admiring the sway of her hips and the jiggle of her butt in her very brief denim shorts, a snake tattoo coiled around and trailing down the back of her right thigh, its tail ending just above the back of her knee, its head hidden from him on the front of her thigh.

"What's with your sister anyway, is she really only a year younger than you?" Hayley asked as she pulled off her loose-fitting black tank top before rummaging for her bikini in the back pack she'd left in Jared's room.

"Yeah, she's just tiny and late-developing. Apparently Mum was the same when she was grew up. Then like on top of that, she was pretty sick as a kid, but she's mostly good now, other than the fact she gets these fainting spells. It means things like swimming and riding a bike can be dangerous for her; hence having to be supervised."

"I guess maybe I should have been less of a bitch then," Hayley laughed, pulling a black triangle bikini from her bag.

"It wouldn't hurt," Jared replied with a smile that only grew as Hayley reached behind herself to release the clasp of her black lace bra and free her breasts.

"You just gonna watch, or are you going to change too?" Hayley asked him, as he stood perving on her.

"I'll probably change too, but watching is kind of fun," he replied, his cock reacting to the sight of her large breasts, each with a bar through its nipple.

"Might want to hurry up or I'll find my own way to have some fun," Hayley teased him.

Jared jumped into action, having learned from previous experience that when Haley threatened to find her own way to have fun that it could result in less than stellar consequences for him. Hayley laughed at his quick reaction and released the button on her shorts before pushing them down her long legs, her black thong remaining in place.

Jared threw his t-shirt on his bed and slid his shorts and boxer-briefs off in one motion.

"Mmm, there it is," Hayley cooed. "The snake itself." She stepped up to him and took hold of his semi-erect shaft, stroking gently as she kissed him. Jared took her tits in hand in return as he enjoyed the kiss. After a minute of kissing and fondling, Jared was rock hard in his girlfriend's grasp.

Hayley squatted before him and took his cock in her mouth quickly, sucking hungrily at it and drawing a groan of pleasure from her boyfriend.

"Fuck that's good," he complimented her as she worked her lips down over his shaft and back up again over and over, her tongue teasing periodically around the head of his dick.

As quickly as she started, she stopped and stood up, looking admiringly at the large cock spearing up toward her.

"Probably shouldn't keep your sister waiting too long," Hayley laughed. She peeled her thong down her legs, a string of grool briefly extending from her bald pussy to the material of her thong before it relinquished its hold on the cotton and swung to stick to her inner thigh instead.

"Fuck, you're cruel sometimes," Jared moaned.

"Yeah, but the times I'm not, make it all worthwhile, don't they?" she countered.

"True that," he admitted as Hayley pulled her black thong bikini bottoms into place.

Jared went to his chest of drawers and pulled out his swim shorts, quickly putting them on while Hayley arranged her bikini top and tied it in place.

"You know, I'm feeling pretty frisky and kinky right now," Hayley told Jared as they left his room.

"Why does that worry me?" Jared laughed.

"Because you're worried your sister will see how big your cock is?" Haley teased, reaching to give his still mostly-erect and very obvious boner a squeeze.

"Hey!" he protested, "That was just starting to go down thank you!"

"You know I like the snake when its fully awake though," she teased him.

* * *

Katie waited by the pool in her conservative, navy blue, one-piece swim suit, wondering what was taking her brother and his girlfriend so long and then deciding she probably didn't want to know. She applied sunscreen while she waited for them, rubbing the lotion into her exposed skin so she wouldn't burn; conscious that her fair skin was extremely susceptible to exactly that.

The back door finally opened and she looked up in response to the noise. Hayley led the way ahead of her brother and Katie felt a twinge of jealousy as she walked confidently toward the pool. She was womanly in ways Katie could only hope for; big tits, curvy hips, slender legs, and much taller than Katie herself. Katie resisted the urge to make any sort of complaint about the time it had taken the pair to make it to the pool in case they decided to turn around and remove the chance of her getting in a swim.

As Jared stepped out from behind Hayley, Katie was given an unwanted clue as to what may have caused the delay. She quickly moved her glance up to his broad, well-muscled chest and then to his face. She knew what the girls at school said about him and objectively had to admit that he was one of the hotter guys in school. He wasn't just a sprinter, he worked out a lot and over the last couple of years, it had certainly paid off. She could imagine what her friend Naomi would say as he swept his shoulder-length blonde hair back and smiled at her.

"Time to swim!" Jared announced, running the last couple of metres to the pool and leaping in.

Katie grinned and got to her feet, walked over to the edge of the pool and dropped like a pin into the deep end before emerging, her long blonde hair pulled back in a pony-tail.

As Hayley walked to the pool, she dropped a towel onto the paved pool-surround and pulled her hair-tie free of her long black hair. She discarded it and walked down the steps of the shallow end to join the siblings in the water, quickly advancing on Jared and wrapping herself about him.

After a few moments of the entanglement she pushed away and dove under the water, emerging to slick back her hair, tits thrust prominently forward such that the bars that pierced her nipples were clearly evident against the wet material of her bikini.

Katie noticed the obvious piercings but resisted the urge to comment on them despite the curiosity they prompted. Katie had never had more than her ears pierced and even then, only once. Hayley had at least five piercings in each ear.

"You know I think I've had enough of swimming," Hayley announced, "I think I'm ready for some other fun."

"But we've barely even gotten wet," Katie protested.

"Yeah, having changed and everything, I kind of wouldn't mind staying longer," Jared agreed.

"Well if we're going to keep swimming, it should be more interesting," Hayley announced and before she said anything else, she pulled at the tie behind her neck, letting her bikini fall away from her breasts.

"Woah!" Jared exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, go you?" Katie laughed as Hayley removed the rest of her bikini top and tossed it to the side of the pool.

"Now you," Hayley said to Katie.

"What? No way!" Katie replied.

"Um, yeah, seems a bit ... wrong in front of me?" Jared agreed with his sister.

"That's the deal though," Hayley said in a tone that Jared knew would mean she'd get her way despite anything he thought or tried. "Either Katie gets her cute little titties out or I leave. And if I leave, I leave. You ready to give these up?" She cupped her breasts and proffered them toward Jared to emphasise her point.

"Fuck," Jared moaned, knowing he wasn't willing to lose Hayley, regardless of what it might mean would transpire between him and his sister. "Sorry Katie, but if that's the deal that's on the table, then if you want to keep swimming, you'll need to get your tits out."

"Fuck you Jared!" Katie instinctively replied. "I mean I'm not even in a bikini!"

"Wow, so quick to give up?" Hayley teased her boyfriend, pushing off the bottom of the pool to float away on her back, her breasts flattening as she floated back toward the shallow end, her nipples were hard from the cool water, the bars through her them catching the sunlight. "And as for the swimsuit, just be creative, I'm sure you can roll the top half down and tuck it into the bottom half or something."

"Why would you even want me topless?" Katie asked.

"I like girls as much as I like boys you know," Hayley replied. Katie looked to her brother and saw something of a look of surprise on his face at the declaration.

"Yeah, but like, I don't even have tits," Katie pointed out. "Shit the only curve in this suit comes from the padded cups." The statement drew Jared and Hayley's eyes to the subtle curves in the top half of her swimsuit.

"So? Who said small boobs aren't sexy?" Hayley challenged, regaining her feet and standing, water cascading from her, her breasts settling as her motion stopped. "Haven't you ever skinny dipped or swum topless before?"

"Actually no," Katie replied.

"I dare you to do it," Hayley said eagerly. "Trust me, you'll love how good it feels and besides, it will stop me from dumping your brother."

"I can't even work out that logic," Katie said. "I have to swim topless so you don't dump my brother? In fact I have to swim topless in front of him to stop you dumping him?"

"Exactly," Hayley replied.

"And you don't want to lose her enough that you want me to do this?" She asked her brother.

"Um, yeah," Jared answered and she was pleased to see he was at least sheepish enough to know that admitting it was a bit fucked up.

"This is so fucking twisted," Katie complained.

"Live a little, don't be a prude," Hayley prompted. "Don't be so square."

The square accusation rankled Katie. She'd always been cautious and reserved, a carry-over from the illness that had restrained her childhood and still limited ability to do what ever she wanted. It was her Achilles heal ... being accused of being scared or timid or any other suggestion she wasn't willing to seize the day.

"Fine, fuck you," she declared. She glanced from Hayley to Jared and back again, then slid the shoulder straps of her suit down off her arms. She rolled the suit down as Hayley had suggested and tucked it inside the bottom half just below her breasts, instinctively covering them once they were exposed. She saw a pointed look from Hayley and rather than fight it, let her arms fall away to expose herself.

"See? Sexy!" Hayley declared, staring at the subtle curve of her boyfriend's sisters breasts. "You have such awesome nipples. Aren't they sexy Jared? I bet they're giving you a boner!"

Katie was suddenly very conscious of the fact her older brother was staring at her breasts. Her nipples were erect. She couldn't help but compare them to Hayley's, whose nipples had large, pale pink areolae and though they were erect, weren't nearly as long as her own.

With her nipples erect, Katie's areolae were barely bigger in diameter than the nipples themselves, which always reminded her of pencil erasers when they were at attention.

"Um, yeah, they're definitely sexy," Jared commented, though offered nothing in response to the suggestion he had an erection.

"How many people have sucked them? Any girls?" Hayley asked

"What? I'm not telling you that!" Katie exclaimed. "And certainly no girls!"

"Not many then is my guess," Hayley suggested. "Has she had many boys around Jared?'

"Nah, no real boyfriends to speak of," he replied. Katie stuck her tongue out at the betrayal.

"They look like they'd be perfect for sucking, don't you think Jared?"

"I'm not even going to entertain the thought," Jared replied, surprised.

"Fuck, I am. I'm thinking about sucking one while you suck the other!"

"What?!" Katie exclaimed in shock."

"That would be so hot," Hayley continued. "Jared, come and suck my tit for me."

"Now?" he asked his girlfriend.

"Yes, now," she replied.

Katie watched as Jared looked her way, shrugged and then swam over to where Hayley still stood in waist deep water with her breasts exposed. She knew she should look away, but rather than looking at her brother, Hayley was watching her and that kept her glued to the scene unfolding before her. Jared went to his knees in the water which put his head at a close enough height with his girlfriend's breast that it was easy for him to suck it.

Katie felt transfixed by Hayley's icy blue eyes. Jared first sucked Hayley's left nipple and then the right.

"Does it hurt with the piercings?" she asked as she stared at Hayley's nipple.

"No, its amazing, I love it when someone plays with them. Before they were pierced I used to pull them so fucking hard when I masturbated. I probably still would but I don't like the thought of pulling the bar out," Hayley laughed. "Do you pull yours?"

"What? When?"

"When you masturbate, or ever? You do masturbate don't you??"

"I take the fifth," Katie replied, blushing. The last thing she wanted was to start discussing whether she masturbated or not in front of her brother! She could scarcely believe how open Hayley was about everything.

"Oh my god, have you ever even had an orgasm?!"

"Yes!" Katie declared hurriedly just to try and stop the line of questioning. She wasn't about to admit that she'd only ever given herself a single orgasm though.

"Oh my God, look how much you're blushing!" Hayley declared gleefully.

"Oh we need to have some fun," Hayley celebrated as Jared released her breast and stood up in the water again. The water line was low enough that it was readily apparent he had an erection and Katie tried valiantly not to notice anything regarding how big be might be. "Okay, let's play Never Have I Ever!"

"We don't have drinks though," Jared replied.

"We don't need them. We'll play it my way. We're going to change the rules a bit because I suspect your sister has been a bit sheltered, so here's what I suggest. If I say something that Katie hasn't done, she puts up a finger. If she says something and I've done it, I put up a finger. When one of us has three fingers up, they pay a penalty."

"What if I don't want to play?" Katie asked.

"Then your brother loses his girlfriend," Hayley stated simply.

"Wait, what? What about me, do I play?" Jared asked.

"No, but trust me, you won't mind because at a minimum you'll still have a hot slut for a girlfriend."

"Seriously?": Katie asked.

"Yes,."

"You'd really dump him just because I don't play a stupid game?"

"Yes."

"And that's the sort of girlfriend you want?" she directed at her brother who just shrugged and nodded.

"And what's the penalty?" Katie asked

"Oh we'll think of them as we go along, I'm sure."

"And if I refuse one?"

"Well, let's see what happens when that becomes an issue," Hayley said. "So, does your brother still have a girlfriend?"

"For now," Katie retorted cautiously, not wanting to admit how the prospect was actually starting to appeal to her as she thought of questions she'd ask to ensure success.

"Excellent! Right then, Never have I ever sucked a cock," Hayley declared with a grin.

"Geez, no holding back then?" Katie replied as she put a finger up.

"Really? Never?" Hayley cocked an eyebrow in surprise.

"Really. Never have I ever sucked a cock," Katie replied.

"Touché," Hayley replied, putting a finger up.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy," Hayley said. Katie smiled at her and didn't put a finger up. "Well thank God for that!" Hayley laughed.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy," Katie said, prompting Hayley to raise a finger.

"Never have I ever touched a cock," Hayley countered. Katie blushed and raised a finger. "Oh my!"

"Never have I ever pierced my nipple," Katie went for the kill, drawing a third finger from her brother's girlfriend. "Penalty," she added.

"And that would be?"

"You have to continue to supervise me swimming for fifteen minutes either at the end of this or when I choose; without any shitty games."

"Done. Never have I ever kissed a girl," Hayley said which drew Katie's third finger. "Huh! Now, your penalty is to stand at the shallow end and play with your nipples for thirty seconds."

Katie considered her options and decided it wasn't enough to start threatening to end the game. She waded through the water to the shallow end and turned to face Hayley. The fact Jared was watching was more of a driver of the blush that she felt rise than what she was doing and she noted he wasn't chivalrous enough to turn away.

She took each nipple between thumb and forefinger and teased it. She didn't masturbate a lot, but she'd always enjoyed teasing her nipples and found doing so for an audience more of a turn on than she'd ever have believed, especially given her brother was one half of that audience. She wasn't about to admit that to Hayley though.

"Okay, let's see. Never have I ever had a cock in my bum," Katie said. She expected a positive answer but wasn't certain. Sure enough, Hayley raised a finger.

"Never have I ever had anything in my bum," Hayley countered to keep things level.

"Never have I ever ... had a girl lick my pussy," Katie quickly replied. Hayley raised her finger.

"Never have I ever had my pussy licked?" Katie blushed again and raised a finger. "Oh wow, you're really missing out Katie!"

"I'm perfectly happy thank you."

"Never have I ever, let's see, ... never have I ever swallowed cum." Hayley raised her third finger.

"So what's the penalty?" Hayley inquired, unconcerned.

"I dunno. I have a suspicion that if I ask you to do anything like you're likely to ask me it won't really be a penalty. Okay, you have to let me have Jared to supervise me swimming another time whenever I want."

"Sure. Boring, but fine," Hayley replied.

"Never have I ever worn a B cup bra," Hayley grinned as Katie raised her finger.

"This game is getting a bit silly," Jared noted. "Like its too easy for you to get each other's fingers up. Katie's done fuck all and there's fuck all you haven't done Hayley!"

"Let's get through this penalty first," Hayley suggested. "Your penalty is to hold your brother's cock and stroke it for thirty seconds."

"What?!" Katie and Jared blurted out simultaneously.

"Hold and stroke your brother's cock Katie. That's your penalty."

"Wait, Hayley..." Jared started to protest only to be interrupted.