Jared’s Mindbreak (transxcis)

Story Info
Transman fucked by his bus driver.
1.9k words
4.28
12.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImAGoblin
ImAGoblin
19 Followers

Jared looked around his surroundings absentmindedly. The bus stop was full of people just off work or school. Men and women of all ages jostled together looking expectantly towards the corner the bus often rounded before halting to let the masses on. Today the bus rolled up at a languid pace, the driver smiled and waved everyone aboard.

Once everyone was sat or holding the rail, the bus moved on to the next stop, and the next, and the next. Jared was the last stop the bus would make, about 2 hours away, so as the bus rolled along, Jared snoozed. It wasn't until the bus started reversing into its stall at the garage that Jared woke up.

"Ah shit" Jared remarked grabbing his bag.

He tugged at it but found it stuck, somehow it had wound it's strap around the seat leg. He called out for the driver to wait a minute and got on all fours to untangle the bag. It was stuck worse than he thought.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean to fall asleep" he said hearing the drivers footsteps getting closer "my bags real stuck, it's like it was tied around the leg"

"Ahh, probably one of them kids, yknow how they are" the driver said taking a seat across the aisle

"I sure do, I teach at the high school on Queen Street" He replied "I almost got it"

Jared tugged at the knot, nearly undoing it, and lost his grip. His balance was shot and he fell. Admittedly he didn't fall far, but he did fall under the seat. With his previously outstretched arm bent awkwardly and his other stuck in the bags strap, he tried to shimmy out.

"Dammit, hey do you have a knife? Could you cut the strap?"

"Oh, no, I don't. Drivers aren't allowed 'deadly weapons' on the bus" he bemoaned "I'll go upfront, might have a wrench to take the leg off"

"Thanks man"

Jared relaxed and tried to move his bent arm slowly causing a sharp pain to radiate through his shoulder. With a sigh he waited, and waited, and heard the door open. The driver spoke to someone too quietly to be heard well and then the door shut.

"I think I've got something that'll help" The driver said

"Awesome, thanks man"

His footsteps sounded a little heavier then before, possibly carrying a tool bag. Maybe that's what he was speaking about with the other person Jared thought to himself. He was glad the driver was so helpful about this. He felt a bag set down beside his torso and tried to move to give more space by the bag.

The driver knelt down and took a good look at the strap. Humming and hahing for a moment and then unzipped the bag.

"Yeah, this'll definitely make it easier" he said shoving a rag into Jared's mouth. Quickly duct tape was slapped over it, firmly holding everything in place.

Jared yelled out, muffled through the gag. He tried to wrench free, only shooting pain through his shoulders. He kicked his legs, hoping to at least hit some part of his unhelpful driver.

The driver laughed "My names Tom by the way. You might as well calm down, the janitor already left and I'm the last bus in"

Jared glared into the wall

"Ah, come now, we'll have fun." Tom said placing a firm hand on Jared's ass "I'll be gentle"

Tom undid the buckle and slid the pants down to Jared's ankles. Tightening the belt around his legs, Tom took in the sight before him. With a satisfied grunt, he felt up Jared's ass. Squeezing and massaging over the white boxers. His finger pushed at Jared asshole through the cloth, causing Jared to jerk forward, bumping his head against the seat.

Jared tried to yell out again but was shushed by Tom ripping open the boxers. He felt cool air on his ass and felt a hand run down, in between his legs, and stop. He felt the hands fingers wiggle a bit, toying at the surprise it found, and pull back.

"This is a nice surprise" Tom said, putting his hand back "I like this, more options"

He pulled Jared's packer from its position and looked it over. It was soft, pale, and not very long. Jared hadn't been trying to amaze anyone, just pass, Tom thought to himself. What if he fucked Him with his own dick? He thought pushing two fingers inside Jared's wet pussy.

He pumped in and out a few times and added a third. "Ever had a cock in you?"

Jared shook his head.

Tom widened his fingers inside and Jared groaned, in pain or ecstasy Tom couldn't tell, but he kept at it.

"you're taking this like a champ then. Maybe I'll use this hole and make you cum on my cock"

Jared cried out and shook his head. No, No, No, he tried to say through the gag. He hadn't had his uterus removed yet, he could still get pregnant. But the fingers pushing in and out did feel nice. Better than expected really. He felt them pull out, leaving him empty, his hole pulsing for something.

Tom watched as Jared's pussy clamped on nothing and spit on the packer. Hopefully it would provide enough lube to get the soft prosthetic in. Tom held it against Jared pussy and pushed. Softly it began to slide in until the only portion left out were the fake balls. Tom pushed two fingers in with it and pushed down against Jared's gspot.

With the groan Jared made, Tom decided to keep going. He pushed the rest of the packer inside. His fingers held it firmly inside as Jared's walls pulsed around it, trying to push it out.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass while your dick is in your pussy." Tom whispered to Jared "I'm gonna shove my cock in you so hard you cum immediately"

Toms hand worked over Jared's clit. The hardened bud sensitive and receptive throbbed in pleasure. Jared cried out to stop as he felt his orgasm approaching. But Tom only shoved a rough finger into Jared's ass. The sudden intrusion caused the packer to fall out with a wet smack.

Suddenly Tom stopped.

"You fucker, you couldn't even keep it in long enough to cum"

Tom slapped Jared's ass. The ripping sound of duct tape was all Jared heard before feeling his packer pushed unceremoniously back in. It had been balled up and pushed, it felt as though the balls had gone in first, and then duct tape was pressed onto his pussy lips.

The tape began to peel off at the edges so Tom ripped a couple more piece off and placed them at diagonals forming an X over Jared's hole.

With renewed vigour Tom shoved two finger into Jared's ass, scissoring them before shoving a third and then fourth inside. His fingers widened and shut a few times before he pulled them out. Tom spit into Jared's gaping ass then grabbed his hips and shoved his dick inside.

Jared screamed as his body jolted forward and he came. His walls clamped around the cock and his packer. Tom stayed still, savouring the feeling of the hole milking his hard cock. When the pulsing stopped Tom began a steady ramming. A long pull out and a fast, hard push in. He knew he would last a while, and took the opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of fucking a random hole.

Tom snapped a few pictures, even taking his cock out and saving the image of the gaping asshole he was pummelling. He did want to come soon though. After all, he needed to clock out eventually.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy" Tom said as he ripped off the duct tape

Jareds packer lazily slid out leaving his hole open and invitingly wet. He whimpered, thoroughly defeated after cumming so hard previously. He felt his lips pulled open and knew how shiny he would be from his wetness. He felt his cunt pulse and he knew Tom would be fucking his hole soon. He yelped as his hips were pushed upwards and a warm mouth clamped around his clit.

Toms tongue flicked against Jared's clit. It throbbed as it hardened again. Jared tried to move his hips away, it was too sensitive, too much pleasure, it was painful, but Toms hands gripped at his asscheeks. Leaving red imprints in the skin and pulling his ass open just enough for Jared to feel cool air on both holes. He relented and sunk onto Toms face.

Tom licked and sucked at Jared's clit until he felt him calm. Then took a deep breath in and began his assault of Jared's pussy with vigour. His mouth sucked on Jared's clit and his fingers fucked his pussy. Jared's groans spurred him on, faster and harder until Jared froze, muscles clenching and then pulsating in orgasm.

Tom pulled out from under and spoke "damn, that's some good pussy"

Jared groaned in return

"Well, here's the main course"

Tom pushed his hard cock into Jared's pussy. It was warm, wet, and soft. Just tight enough to provide the pleasure Tom needed. He rocked his hips slowly, his hand rubbing at Jared's softened clit.

"Come on, you can do it one more time boy." Tom groaned in frustration "everything comes in threes"

Tom became rougher the longer it took for Jared to get hard again. His cock postponed out faster and harder, his hand rubbing with more and more pressure. And soon Jared was halfway hard. Jared whimpered in arousal and pain. He felt full like he needed to pee. He tried to say something, anything, but Tom wouldn't respond to his yelling with anything but more thrusting.

Jared felt Toms rhythm shake, then Tom slammed his hips against Jared's ass. The cock pulsed and he pushed a couple fingers in Jared ass as he came. His cock throbbed, sending thick ropes of cum into Jared's hole as he massaged it through the wall of his ass.

Underneath Tom, Jared whined as his clit was rubbed, he felt his pussy clamp down and his gspot had just enough pressure. He came, squirting on Toms pulsing cock. The floor was slick with his juices and Tom pulled out. His dick softening and his cum oozing out.

Tom pushed Jared hips up. "That mess will have to stay in you. My cum doesn't go on the floor......"

"Yknow what, I think I'll take you home with me." Tom said after a moment "it'd be nice to have some pussy this weekend"

With that, Tom pushed Jared's packer into his pussy and slapped the duct tape back over. He easily undid the bags strap and pulled a very dazed Jared out and up, sitting him on the seat. Jared's clit was raw and red, framed by grey duct tape and ripped boxers.

He leaned back feeling the full sensation of his gaping asshole, stuffed pussy, and raw clit. His hips began to rock as he lowered his hand to his clit. When Tom came back with another rag, he stood watching as Jared sluttily came, not once but twice, squirting onto the floor. As Jared began to rub again, Tom grabbed his wrists, using the ducttape to bind them behind his back.

"You're such a fucking whore" Tom remarked, carrying Jared to his truck. "I hope you like the ride home"

ImAGoblin
ImAGoblin
19 Followers