Jared's Sexy Adventue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheep cheep, how can this little birdie help you," Jewel smiled and ran her hands through her hair and she stared into the man's eyes. "I want to make sure you get everything you need to be completely. Satisfied." She opened her mouth slightly and let her tongue move into her bottom lip to be ever so slightly visible.

The man gulped, apparently he was not prepared for Jewel to be this forward with him. "Uhh...can I have. Can I have a Cuckoo Cupcake and a - a" He stammered a bit. Jewel smiled, "A cupcake and a what?" Jewel used her playfully innocent voice and kept twirling her hair. "I didn't quite catch that all - " She whispered the last part, "-in my mouth." She winked and walked away to get the cupcake.

The man stood at the counter looking hopeless. Jared almost felt bad for the guy except that he was probably the luckiest man alive. It seemed Jewel couldn't wait to put her first rate dick sucking lips to work and vacuum every last drop of the the poor man's semen down her throat. All he had to do was show up and order a cupcake and let her do all the work.

Jewel came back with the cupcake and continued to torture the customer. Fuck this, thought Jared. I'm not gonna let Jewel have all the fun around here. Plus, maybe this guy just wants to enjoy a cupcake. And maybe if Jewel doesn't satisfy her oral fixation on him, she'll turn her sights on me next time.

"I'm leaving!" Jared waved to Jewel and ran out before she could stop him.

"Hey, wait!" She called after him. "I need you to watch the store! I have needs you know!!!" But it was too late. He'd made up his mind, he needed to get that phone number.

Jared ran to the park and up to the tree where he'd found the note before. He kicked the leaves around trying to find the rock box but there was nothing. He'd blown it. Just when he was about to give up looking though, he spotted the corner! There it was! Hiding behind a tree root and under even more leaves. He rushed over and hurriedly opened it up the same way as before and found a single piece of paper inside. He didn't even have to pick it up to tell that it wasn't a phone number. Instead there was a short note. He picked up the paper.

| You never called.

Well. Fuck. He'd blown it. Great. Maybe I can plead my case with another note. She clearly checks this box. This is like the best way to communicate apparently, especially since I never got her number. Her turned the paper over to write his response but discovered the note continued on the back.

| I guess you don't have a phone. That's ok.

| Meet me at my house any day after 9.

| 69 Hawthorne Lane

What?! Score!

This chick certainly is weird, but maybe this time my dumb ass didn't fuck it up entirely. Any day after nine. Well, I know what I'm doing tonight, and Jared skipped all the way home dreaming of butts and assholes.

Jared got home with plenty of time to take a shower, east some dinner and play a few video games. Finally it was 8:30 and Jared couldn't wait. Maybe I'll just leave now. I'll probably be a bit early, but I can't wait. Jared was too antsy to stay at home, he got dressed and left.

As he walked through the neighborhood he imagined what might be waiting for him at this crazy chicks house. Maybe she wont say anything to me, she'll just let me in and take me straight to her bedroom. Maybe she'll make me masturbate in front of her again, maybe she doesn't fuck guys, she juts lets them cum all over her - I'd still be fine with that. That would still be fun. But maybe she'll let me fuck her in the ass, yes, that would be awesome. I hope that's what happens. Jared was lost in thought he walked straight past the house and had to double back.

Ok, here it is. 69 Hawthorne. Looks like a regular house. Nothing peculiar about it. He stepped up to the door and looked for a doorbell. He didn't find one, but in the place where he thought a doorbell might have been there was a little brown piece of paper. Just like the ones in the rock box. Hm. Ok, this in interesting. Maybe this girl only communicates by phone and by paper notes. Let's see what it says.

Jared unfolded it.

| Unlocked.

| Enter.

| Basement first down on the right.

Well this is exciting, thought Jared. Maybe she's not going to speak to me at all. There will just be these little notes. Kind of like a scavenger hunt!

Jared tried the door handle and sure enough it was unlocked. He entered the house.

Once inside Jared shut the door behind him and looked around to get his bearings. The house was dark, the only light inside was from a night light plugged into an outlet on the floor in the hallway, and the ambient light coming in from outside. But the curtains over the window's were blocking most of that, plus it was already dark so it was just street-lamps at this point.

The hallway was empty except for a small table right next to the night light. Jared could make out a door a few steps after that which must be the door to the basement.

Jared moved forward and examined the table. Right in the center was a large black dildo. it was shaped like a long cone, wider at the base, and slowly tapering off until the end. About 8 inches long. The tip was about an inch wide, and the base was about 3 inches wide. There was a note next to it.

| Nothing goes in, on, or anywhere near my pussy.

| If you don't want to fuck my ass with your cock

| feel free to use this.

Jared's cock started to grow and harden. He liked the sound of where this was going.

To be continued...