Jasmine Fantasies: Becoming a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing on top of me, her hand reaching into my burning inferno of slut-hood, she resumed kissing me as she also fingered me.

One finger.

Two fingers.

Three fingers.

Then she broke the kiss and said, "My dear, I'm about to fist fuck you to heaven." You know those scenes in the James Bond movies where the villain has captured 007? They're discussing the horrific way Bond is about to die but they're both being so insufferably polite about it? Kyra was like that, smiling warmly into my eyes as she suddenly used all her strength to jam her entire fucking hand up my cunt!

My eyes went wide and all the air exploded from my lungs with a great Whoosh as I felt my cunt first stretched and then hyper-expanded in a way I'd never thought imaginable!

"Mother fucker," I screamed loudly, unable to control myself as intense pleasure ripped through me... only enhanced when she closed her hand inside me and began fist fucking me.

"You'll be one soon," she said, her words ominous and indicating once again that my daughter was involved in all this.

The incest reference shocked me... yet it was another of my favourite sick and twisted fantasies. Many of my most popular stories are based on incest (Backseat Mommy number seven the most read of all time, the What Mom Knows series really popular and part six even winning best incest story of 2016, while almost all my incest stories hit 100,000 reads during the first month of release... that said, very few were about mom and daughter... the truth being incest was a kinky fantasy that was to remain just that).

"Come for me, my teacher pet," she ordered crooningly, moving in to kiss me again. Her soft lips and tenderness such a contrast to the unbelievably violent assault she was maintaining below my waist. I loved it!

Like each other time I was ordered to come, it took less than a couple of seconds before my orgasm was hitting me.

My fourth.

"Please Kyra, I want to be your teacher pet," I declared, as she kept fist fucking me through my orgasm.

"Oh never fear, you'll be just that," she promised, as she pulled her hand out and a loud popping sound echoed through the room.

"Ready for your antidote?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, sitting up.

"Want to try a position all the cheerleaders have to learn?" she asked.

"Sure."

She stood up, quickly did a handstand in the middle of the locker room, spread her legs wide and offered, "Get licking."

I joked, as I put my hands on her hips, "I would have fallen over by now."

"It takes practice," she answered, "and tons of push-ups," before I began licking her box of goodies.

She only lasted a minute in this position, which was too bad since it was such a great position for some fine dining, before we were back on the floor and I was licking away.

"That's it, suck my pussy lips as far into your mouth as you can," she moaned, as I attempted to devour her cunt whole.

I did as I was told as her breathing increased and she got animated, "Oh yes, suck it, slut! Now lick my clit! Now fuck me with your tongue... stick it deep inside me! Show me how badly you want to be the cheerleading squad's pet pussy pleaser!"

I doubled my efforts, my lustful yearnings at this time wanting nothing more than to be serving a dozen senior cheerleaders in their cute outfits.

"Oh yes, you can come to next week's retreat and just eat cunt after cunt," she continued.

"I'm yours," I replied, consequences be damned, while she pushed my face back as her dam was about to break.

She fingered herself and asked, "Ready for your baptism by squirt?"

I opened my mouth wide as seconds later I was hosed down by a massive explosion of wetness... as if I were a car going through a car wash.

Once she was done, I joked, "That was more a baptism by shower."

"I do come a lot," she smiled.

I leaned down and licked some of her cream off the floor, "And oh so tasty."

She added, "So are you game for next weekend?"

"God, yes," I agreed, even though I was thinking clearly with my hourly antidote now inside me.

"You'll hear that a lot next weekend," she playfully bantered.

I went to the washroom to freshen up. As I looked in the mirror I gasped. I looked like I'd just been fucked. My make-up was a mess, my hair sticky and tangled. I washed up, returned to my classroom and reapplied my make-up and fixed my hair.

Ten minutes later I was looking as reasonable as a skanky Supergirl could when my cell dinged a message.

Don't leave... I have one last surprise for you.

I hoped I would get to speak to Abigail. I needed to know when the curse ended and whether I'd need antidotes all night.

Also, oddly, I wanted to taste her pussy again... and I realized this was a pretty clear, non bimbo-fied thought.

I shook my head at how wild today had been... so many fantasies coming true... so many wild risks... and there were still many hours left in the day.

I waited for forty minutes, the bimbo cloud slowly building before Abigail walked in with Joan, another math teacher like myself, the one whose classroom I'd visited first thing this morning. She was dressed like a naughty nurse. Joan closed the door as Abigail asked, "How has your day been, Mrs. Walker?"

"A learning experience," I answered, glancing at Joan who was walking around to stand behind me as I faced Abigail.

"Teachers should always be learning," Abigail smiled, as she took charge of my shoulders to guide me out of my chair and to kneel me in front of her in a subservient position. She already had a strap-on on her hips... pointing directly at me.

"I'm a quick learner," I bragged, as I took the toy dick in my mouth.

"Most sluts are," she smiled.

I bobbed on the cock as she said, "If you like this cock, turn around. I've brought a really nice surprise for you."

I took the cock out of my mouth, turned around ready for one more surprise and one more fantasy about to be fulfilled. I wasn't disappointed: my longstanding colleague Joan was pointing her cock at me... a real live cock!

As I stared at it, Abigail slid her fake cock in my wet pussy. "Well don't just stare at it Jasmine, get sucking."

I bobbed on the cock while taking another one doggy style... another fantasy coming true... two cocks at once. (Another fantasy still to be fulfilled was being air tight.)

Yet servicing two cocks was thrilling, as I moved my body back and forth like a rocking horse... my sensibilities not even fazed by the obvious reality my colleague had just been revealed to me as a shemale.

"I think she likes your cock, slut," Abigail said, demonstrating she had power over Joan too.

"I think I've found another plaything for when I need to deposit a load," Joan answered back.

"Don't you have enough teacher sluts already?" Abigail asked.

"Oh, I'm still lacking a couple," Joan laughed.

"Not for long," Abigail promised ominously. They were carrying on a puzzling conversation as if I weren't there while they fucked two of my holes which were definitely there.

"Plus, Jasmine was the one I wanted in the first place," Joan revealed, this somehow making me happy. I'd have my own cock available at school whenever I needed cum or a fuck.

"That's why I did her today," Abigail revealed, "for you," as it seems I was just the next teacher on a list, just a favour for Joan. I didn't mind this in the least!

"Let's move this to the floor," Joan suggested.

"Sure," Abigail agreed.

Joan sat down, her big cock standing straight up begging for attention, attention which I eagerly resumed giving her as I repositioned myself.

As I took her cock back in my mouth, Abigail spread my legs and asked, "Ready to get fucked, Jasmine?"

"God, yes," I answered, briefly taking my mouth off Joan's cock.

Joan grabbed my head and ordered, "Get back to sucking, slut," as she put her hands on my head and guided me back to her cock.

Being called a slut by a colleague I admired was weird, but so was sucking the cock of a female colleague, as was being the center of a threesome with a colleague and a student, with the student in charge.

For a couple of minutes I sucked, although the position didn't allow me to really go deep, and it killed my back. It also didn't help my task that Abigail was really pounding my pussy, although otherwise it was great!

Joan again took control as she asked, "Ever take it in the ass, Jasmine?"

"Sometimes," I admitted, as Abigail pulled off my boots while seamlessly continuing to fuck me at an intense pace. My feet were killing me from the boots, so I can't deny I appreciated the sudden feetal freedom.

"You really are a much bigger slut than you let on, aren't you?" Joan assessed.

"Aren't we all?" I replied, as my orgasm built from the rough reaming I was getting from Abigail's strap-on cock.

Joan laughed, "Isn't that the truth?"

Joan moved to her knees and I rolled onto my stomach and took her cock back in my mouth.

Abigail moved behind me and asked, "Ready to be ass fucked, slut Jasmine?"

I again took the throbbing cock out of my mouth and replied like the slut I was, "God, yes, sodomize my asshole with that big cock," loving to talk dirty, loving the nastiness of the word asshole and finding the five dollar term sodomize so much dirtier than the two cent term ass fuck.

"I'm not sure I even had to use the potion," Abigail laughed, as she slid her cock, lubricated only by my cunt juice, into my inviting ass.

Joan concurred, "So it seems," as I resumed sucking her cock.

Unlike the pounding she'd given my pussy, Abigail took her time in my asshole, slowly sliding in and then slowly moving back and forth, allowing my ass to naturally get used to her considerate invasion.

And for two or three or four or five minutes, I really have no clue, I sucked and was slowly ass fucked. Then to my surprise, Abigail pulled out and rolled onto her back, and ordered, "Shemale slut, come and show our new pet how to ride a cock."

"Yes, Mistress," Joan said, as she pulled her cock out of me, straddled Abigail and lowered herself on the cock. It was easily the hottest thing ever! Joan moaned as the cock disappeared inside her and I watched as her erect cock began bouncing around as she rode Abigail's.

"Don't just watch like a bimbo, stroke her cock," Abigail ordered.

"But I am a bimbo," I pointed out, even as I obeyed the order and stroked the beautiful shaft I wanted in my cunt, in my ass.

"True enough," Abigail laughed.

"Oh yes," Joan moaned, as she rode the cock in her ass and enjoyed my stroking her.

"You enjoy watching me ass fuck a colleague?" Abigail asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded. "Although I'd rather have it in my own ass."

"Ever been double penetrated?" Abigail asked.

"Only with a toy and my husband," I admitted.

"Well, let's fix that," Abigail declared, as Joan lifted herself off the cock and rolled onto her back.

"Get riding, Jasmine," Abigail ordered.

"Cunt or shit hole?" I asked, being as nasty as I could.

"Shit hole, you dirty fucking cum bucket dyke," Abigail responded, each nasty name sending quivers of pleasure through me as I straddled Joan and lowered myself on her cock... slowly taking it up my asshole. Joan's cock was bigger than my husband's and this position really got deep, so a mixture of pleasure and pain was coursing through me.

Abigail watched for a couple of minutes as I got used to having such a long prick in my ass, before she ordered, "Turn around, let's double penetrate you in a reverse cowgirl."

I awkwardly did, determined to keep the dick in my ass, still unsure what she had in mind. Once my back was to Joan, Abigail moved between my legs, pushed me back so I needed to use my hands for balance as well as Joan's body, as she slid into me.

"Holy, fuck," I screamed, the minute I had two cocks in my two holes... the pleasure more intense than I'd ever experienced before... I felt completely full... and fuck did it feel good!

"You're going to be my slut even after the spell wears off, aren't you?" Abigail asked, even though she knew the answer.

"24/7," I moaned, knowing I was forever changed with the pleasure I'd been gifted today and the shocking truths I'd learned about a large swath of our students and staff.

"Good, slut," she approved, "because I have some pretty kinky plans for you."

Her words excited me, yet I was disappointed when she didn't elaborate.

Noticing, she laughed, "Don't worry, slut, you'll love them."

"I believe you, Mistress," I nodded.

Then they double penetrated me for fifteen minutes.

On a student's desk... Abigail's coincidentally.

On my desk:

Then back to the floor:

Where I came:

Then begged for cum as Abigail held my face like a target:

Before I received Joan's warm bath of cum:

I joked, as my entire face was plastered, "God, can you ever come, Joan."

"I know," she said, as she slid her cock back in my mouth.

I leisurely savoured the aftermath of her orgasm... even though I hadn't had one of my own during the marathon fucking.

Joan pulled out and said, "I'll be using you whenever I want, Jasmine."

"Promise?" I asked, my bimbo-itis gone as I swallowed her cum... which I was scooping into my mouth. My response was with a clear mind... and no small amount of lust.

"It's a guarantee," Joan chuckled as she went to get dressed.

Abigail took off her strap-on and said, "Enjoy your party tonight."

Suddenly I remembered perhaps I still needed another eight hours of cum. I asked, worry creeping in, "Does the hourly cum hunger last all the way until midnight?"

"Yes,' Abigail nodded. "But don't worry, I've planted a few sluts and studs at your party who'll be more than willing to assist you."

"Who?" I asked.

"The sluts will all be in nylons," she answered. "And any guys will let you know."

"Oh, okay," I said, oddly relieved, even though the risk of getting caught would be amplified in my own home, especially when crowded with guests and my husband apt to go who knew where.

"See you tomorrow, my newest slut," Abigail said.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, knowing everything had changed.

A few minutes later, I too was dressed and packing up. Needing to go to the washroom, I left my things in my room. I washed my face that was still very sticky with cum, then went to spend some time in the facilities.

I returned to my room. It was 4:20. How was I going to get my 4 o'clock hour fix?

The answer thankfully, was provided to me when over the intercom Mrs. Mason's voice ordered, "Mrs. Walker, please come to the office."

I did. Quickly.

As soon as I arrived in the office and realized there was no one else there, she ordered, "Get over here, slut."

I began to walk over to her.

"Crawl!"

I stopped, lowered myself onto the floor and crawled the few feet to her.

She didn't say anything as she grabbed the back of my head and roughly pulled me into her pussy.

I did as expected and began licking.

"Mmmmm, we'll be having a lot of after school meetings, Jasmine," she moaned after a couple of minutes, as I hungrily licked.

"I hope so," I answered, between licks.

"You'll be a full-time cunt muncher," she added.

"Is that part of my new job description?" I asked, looking up at her with a wicked smile.

"Did I tell you to stop licking, you insipid slut?" she reprimanded me, raising her hand threateningly.

"Sorry, Mistress," I said, using the term to almost anyone who wanted to use me. "I'm just a cunt munching bimbo."

The ringing slap across my face stung and yet kind of turned me on.

"Don't let that happen again," she ordered firmly, as she grabbed my hair and dragged me backwards and very awkwardly over to the couch.

She sat down and again pulled me into her cunt.

I resumed eagerly licking, wanting... needing... my 4 o'clock fix of cum.

And for a few minutes I licked... she moaned.

Then she began grinding up and down on my face as her orgasm built.

A couple minutes later she came... coating my face with my hourly rescue dose of cum.

I kept licking, enjoying her cum, until she pushed my head away and said, "Fuck, you really are amazing."

"Your cunt is amazing," I replied looking up at her.

"You really are a natural," she said, smiling down at me.

"Thanks," I said, appreciating the compliment.

She pulled me up and said, "Be a good slut and I may even loan you some of my pets to play with."

"Or to eat," I added.

"You really are a natural submissive," she laughed.

"I am," I nodded.

She looked at the clock. "I need to get going."

"Me too," I said. "I need to pick up some things for the party."

"I hope to drop by later," she said.

"Please do," I said, knowing I'd have one identifiable person there who knew of my predicament.

I headed out, returned to my classroom, grabbed my stuff and left the school.

I drove to the store to pick up some refreshments, filled the SUV with gas... and with a start realized it was almost 5:30. I felt the bimbo curse beginning to take hold again. I texted my husband George and asked where he was. He said he was just wrapping up at the shop. I told him not to leave; I had a surprise for him.