Jasmine Fantasies: Becoming a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mom, everyone you met today has regular sex with her mother or daughter," she revealed.

"They do?' I asked, stunned one last time.

"Yes, Abigail's mother is the head of the MDSS... the Mother-Daughter Secret Society," she explained, "Their logo is two sideways interlocking V's," leaning down and licking my clit as she fucked me.

"Oh," I moaned, not knowing what else to say.

"And this weekend is their monthly mother-daughter orgy," she said, as another orgasm built inside me.

"Believe it or not, I have a prior engagement; I'm supposed to go the cheerleader retreat and eat raw-raw pussy."

"No, Mommy, that's the next weekend. We can go as each other's dates. I want to hold your hand while we get all the cheerleaders off. But this weekend since you're new, we'll get roped back to back, arms and legs, while everyone does whatever they want to us. I've seen it before and they'll drive us crazy! I can hardly wait!

"And Marcus phoned me today. The weekend after that, we've been invited to the monthly meeting of his Marcus Gang. No prizes for guessing what they want us to do, and Mommy, I hope we can hold hands again while both get triple teamed by big black dicks."

"Oh God, that sounds like too much chocolate," I moaned, both from the pleasure and the revelation of our full dance card together... although I can't imagine any women ever getting too much chocolate.

Indeed, everything had changed.

Indeed, I was a submissive lesbian slut.

And now... an incestuous lesbian slut.

And I wouldn't change a thing.

"Come give Mommy some more of your teen twat sweetheart," I demanded, as she straddled my face again.

THE END