Jasmine Makes Three Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounded incredible. But I've already met Phillipe and I'm hoping to avoid a trip to the hospital."

"No worries, dear, each session is custom tailored to the recipient." Susan patted his check.

Jasmine led him to the towel. "Stand right here."

She and Susan knelt in front of Jack as Michael looked on. The women eagerly grabbed Jack's ass and pulled him closer to their waiting mouths. As he squirmed they took turns taking his thick cock into their mouths, then both licked it from his balls to the tip before taking turns with it in their mouths.

While Jack was pushing in and out of Jasmine's mouth, Michael reached between his legs from behind and cupped his balls in his hand, massaging them lightly.

Susan knew that, as open minded as he was, Jack was far on the heterosexual end of the sexuality spectrum and -- with the exception of Alberto's little stunt in Mexico -- he'd never had sexual contact with a man.

"Is that okay, Jack?" she asked.

As Jasmine methodically sucked Jack's cock, she nodded in agreement that the question was being asked asked.

"It's okay," Jack managed from between clenched teeth. While he felt no sexual attraction for Michael, he wanted to be a good sport and certainly not to make a scene with Jasmine's new guy. And after all, the women were plenty sexual with each other.

Susan then took Jack back into her warm mouth and Jasmine and Michael massaged his balls together from behind.

"Can I have a turn, Jack?" Michael asked as Susan moved up and down Jack's cock. The women cast glances at each other.

Jack felt more conflicted. But he hadn't called Alberto on stealing a quick suck. While it hadn't done much for him, it hadn't disturbed him either. At least Michael asked first this time. A congenital good sport, Jack said it was okay.

Michael moved in front of Jack between Susan and Jasmine and lowered his mouth onto Jack's shiny cock. While Jack had been moving in Susan and Jasmine's mouth, he was now holding still. He felt a little tense, but it certainly didn't feel bad.

Susan had never imagined seeing such a thing. Jasmine thought there was no end to Michael's surprises. It didn't look like the first time he'd done this. They moved behind Jack and caressed his back and ass while Michael expertly worked Jack's cock.

Not wanting him to come in Michael's mouth -- a desire Jack shared -- Susan announced it was time for the next course. Michael pulled his mouth away and was flushed with excitement. His erection had returned with a vengeance. He was clearly farther toward the opposite end of the sexuality spectrum than Jack.

Jasmine and Susan moved couch cushions to the floor. Covering them with the towel, they lay face-to-face on top of each other, Jasmine on top, spreading their long legs wide over the edge of the cushions. Their pussies were touching and fully exposed.

"Michael, please help the poor blind man get between our legs so he can fuck us," Jasmine instructed.

He carefully led Jack down onto the towel so he was kneeling between their legs. Jack ran his hand from one wet pussy to the other.

"Mmmm. I might need a little help with my aim here. This blindfold really works."

"Here, Jack." Michael held Jack's cock to Jasmine's pussy, tapping it against her clit until he put it to her vagina.

Jack pushed slowly into Jasmine's pussy, delighting as he slid his full length into her silky wetness from behind. She moaned and squirmed on top of Susan as Jack drove into her.

Wanting to fuck his sexy wife, Jack slowly pulled out of Jasmine. Ever helpful, Michael lowered Jack's cock to Susan's awaiting pussy, giving Jack's cock a stroke for good measure. Ignoring the gratuitous stroke, Jack thrust into Susan, who murmured her approval as he fucked her vigorously.

When it was time to move back to fucking Jasmine, Jack did it quickly and on his own -- before Michael could lend a helping hand.

As he moved in and out of Jasmine's warm, soft pussy, Jack felt Michael behind him. Moments later, he felt a stream of liquid running between the cheeks of his ass, then something hard pressed against his anus. Michael gripped Jack's hips tightly and began to push.

That was more than Jack was prepared for, or interested in. He reached behind himself and gently pushed Michael's hard cock from his ass. Turning his head, he whispered, "No thanks." Michael backed away.

Jack was so engrossed in the delights of fucking both Susan and Jasmine, that he put aside his surprise at Michael's attempt. He pulled off his blindfold and started plunging into one woman, then the other as they moaned wildly and kissed each other deeply.

Crying "I'm coming," his orgasm exploded and cum throbbed into each of their vaginas as he was consumed by total ecstasy. Michael felt each pulsation as he held Jack's balls until his orgasm faded.

When Jack reluctantly pulled out of Susan and moved back from their bodies, Michael asked, "May I?" gesturing at their cum covered pussies.

"Be my guest," Jack answered.

Michael licked Jack's cum from Susan and Jasmine's pussies, even inserting fingers into them to get every drop. Jack sensed Michael wanted to kiss him and share his cum, but Jack pretended to miss the cue.

The women rose from the cushions and kissed each other and both men.

"Thanks for finishing our massages, guys," Jasmine joked.

"I feel so much more relaxed now, don't you, Susan?"

"So much more relaxed! And how are the masseurs feeling?

"That was incredible. Thank you for this amazing evening." Michael smiled broadly and winked at Jack.

"It was one for the record books, for sure." Jack smiled too -- wondering why he was the one who got the wink.

It was late and the couples headed off to their bedrooms.

Alone with Susan, Jack asked if she'd noticed what Michael had tried with him.

"Taking you in his mouth? I was a little surprised you went along with that."

"I was surprised too. It wasn't anything like with you and Jasmine for me, but it wasn't horrible or anything. I didn't want to spoil things. No, I'm talking about when he tried to fuck my ass while I was fucking you and Jasmine."

Susan was shocked. "He did?"

"You and Jasmine were too preoccupied to notice. When I whispered 'no thanks' to him he backed right off. Then after he licked my cum off you two I think he wanted to share it with me with a kiss. I pretended not to notice. I'm open-minded but that's not my cup of tea."

"Wow. He definitely should have said something before trying that. I'm so sorry we weren't available to help with that situation. And we left you helpless and blindfolded." She looked concerned.

"It's okay, I dealt with it diplomatically. But now I understand better why Michael's such an ass man. I have the feeling he prefers them to pussies."

"That would explain a lot." Susan sat quietly, thinking. "I'm looking forward to hearing Jasmine's take."

"Be all that as it may, it was overall a great evening, baby. And I managed to save my ass' virginity."

Susan pulled Jack close to her and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

_______________

Susan called Jasmine later the next day.

"Hey there, sweetie. Did you two enjoy last night? Jack and I were so glad you came."

"We did enjoy it, very much. But Michael surprised me."

"You mean with Jack?"

"Yes, and then with things he told me this morning."

"Did he tell you he tried to fuck Jack's ass while Jack was fucking us?"

"No, he didn't mention that." Jasmine paused. "I didn't hear him ask first, but we were all kind of busy."

"He didn't ask but Jack turned him down gently. It didn't seem to completely dampen Michael's spirits."

"No, he licked us clean as whistles afterward. But maybe he was more interested in Jack's cum than our pussies. I'm so sorry, Susan, he should have been asking all along the way."

"Nothing to apologize for. He should have asked, but Jack had said yes when Michael asked to suck him, so he must have just presumed anything goes. I can see that. We do get pretty wild." Susan wasn't trying to undermine Michael with Jasmine.

"True, but this all fits with what he told me this morning. His marriage ended when his ex discovered he was off having sex with men on the down low. During their entire marriage. Then it turns out his two long-term relationships were with men, too. He says he now understands he's bi-sexual, which is why he responded to me on the Internet." Jasmine sounded deflated.

"That explains a lot of his sexual behavior, and his keen interest in Jack. And in asses."

"Is Jack okay? I feel bad for him."

"He's fine and has no hard feelings toward Michael, and certainly none toward you. He adores you."

"That's good. But it's still all kind of a shock to me. I'm surprised I didn't pick up on the clues, but I like him and want things to go well."

They were quiet on the phone.

"I have no problem if he's bi-sexual. Hell, I'm bi-sexual," Jasmine said.

"I've noticed, and I love that about you."

Jasmine forced a laugh. "But what concerns me is his history of hiding his sexuality from his partner, then coming home after secretly having gay sex with God knows who. Also, I don't know him well enough to know if he's truly bi-sexual, or just trying to convince himself he's not gay. He does come from fundamentalist stock. I'm sure he was raised hearing homosexuality is an abomination."

"He did connect with you on the Internet and has connected with you sexually." Susan was accentuating the positive.

"True, but even sexually I've thought -- particularly last night -- that he seems a lot more skilled with men than with women. Maybe more interested, too."

"I don't know, Jasmine."

"Either do I. Unfortunately."

"Since you have feelings for him, you should keep talking so you can figure out how comfortable you are with the relationship."

"He did at least tell me about his past. He assured me he's seeing no one else now and his days of keeping sexual secrets are long over. That's a good sign. But I don't know him well enough yet to believe everything he tells me. Time will tell, I suppose."

"It usually does, Jasmine."

_______________

Time told sooner than expected.

The following week Jasmine stopped by Michael's house to drop off some clothes she'd washed at her place. His car was in the driveway but he didn't answer the door. Figuring he must be in the shower or the back yard, Jasmine let herself in with the key he'd given her.

Walking back through the house with laundry in hand she heard sounds coming from his bedroom. The door was slightly ajar.

With a sinking feeling she walked to the door and quietly pushed it open enough to see in. Michael and two young men -- no older than twenty -- were naked and having sex. Michael was facing away from the door. One was fucking Michael from behind while the other was in front and Michael was sucking his cock. Busy as they were, none of them noticed her at the door.

Jasmine turned quietly, set the laundry on the couch, and left. Dejected -- but not entirely surprised -- she drove home.

She never saw Michael gain.

The menage et quatre was not meant to be. And Jasmine was back on her own.