All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 01'

by jasminetanme

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm.

Rather unrealistic but pretty interesting. Would like to see how far you can take this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really miss Openly Jas

This does seem like it's in the best spirit of her stories though. I think Nicolette should reach out to Jasmines brothers and spread the control a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Liked the start and looking forward to seeing where you will take the control .

Is the joining of the firms on the cards?

Kinkycouple2017Kinkycouple2017over 5 years ago
Great story

I live how you involved the secretary right away. I just hope you keep the stiry nin consensual. Make sure jasmine is totally humikiated mbut never ever enjoys any of it . That makes it more exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Smart and stupid?

I don’t get how Jasmine got to be successful if she is so stupid. Hard to ignore the details, yet this is still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring

Awful story. Makes me feel sick just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great stuff

Best story I've read in a long time. This is definitely one of my all time favorites.

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very similar to another story

Starts off very similarly to a long story by Terri Madison called Second Place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It, excited to read more

I'm so happy to have come across this wonderfully written story. I was overjoyed to find that many more chapters are included in this series. I am definitely a fan of this author; can't wait to continue on.

Also it is in poor taste to refer to another author's work; stop trying to draw attention to a less deserving writing. Saying that the two stories are similar is completely without merit; there is nothing in common.

Out of all the great stories I have read; this one is a true classic revenge/humiliation story; forget about the one listed in the previous comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasminetanme@jasminetanme
400 Followers
I enjoy F/f stories with a focus on blackmail and non-consensual humiliation. I guess any /f, where the protagonist is methodically humiliated, turns me on. Public nudity is a definite yes. UPDATE (12/11): SlaveGirl926 will be continuing Jasmine’s in Trouble - check her out ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES