All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 14'

by SlaveGirl926

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.. soo eager to read the next chapter...

Please write longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pls continue. Thanks

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

Very pleased with your continuation. By the way, your link to the original is a spelling error.

en1gmat1cen1gmat1cover 1 year ago

Wow; I thought poor Jasmine's humiliation, shame and defilement had ended, so very nice to see it continued here. Some very nice touches in this one make me yearn for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can’t wait for Jizzmine to visit Eddie.. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just came across this continuing chapters … thanks for adding to this great storyline. Just from memory this really catches the mood and style of tHE original.

A damals continuity issue: she begs with the interns and leaves with her phone in her pussy - but where is her purse? Left behind in Nicolettes office …? Will she walk, pay with phone, or in service offered?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlaveGirl926@SlaveGirl926
Just a 23 year old Slave girl writing my stories. I love writing humiliation and exhibitionism stories since that's what i love in real life too. Please vote and comment accordingly since I get depressed and stop writing when I receive a bad rating or comment. Feel free to c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES