Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4, He's good friends with Owen.

5, This time I will be begging him."

"That's right! You should beg him to have sex with you. That's only fair since you had him begging for you in the past! If you fail to have sex with him, your visitation is voided." Aaron said.

"3 other people whom Slut Jizzmine will show her naked body to.

1, Jeremy, Owen's brother.

2, Thomas, my cousin.

3, Jack, another ex boyfriend."

"The cousin is a little unsatisfactory, don't you think so, Nicolette?" Dominic said.

"Yes Sir. It's a little lackluster for a horny slut like Jizzmine. I'll remove it and replace it with her brother, Eddie." Nicolette said.

"The same brother from the videos?" Dominic asked.

"Yes Sir."

"That's so hot and dirty! Nice suggestion!"

Everyone laughed at my expense.

----

My face got slapped. I had to bow down and look up on my knees, "Thank you for disciplining this slave, Sir." I said to Aaron.

The other men and Cindy did the same to me.

"Make sure to clean up the mess with your tongue, slave!" Nicolette said as she walked out.

"Yes Ma'am!"

I had to do one thing for everyone present before they left. Most of them asked for blowjobs while the 3 interns asked for sex and they came inside my pussy. Cindy asked for her heels to be licked while Nicolette asked for her pussy to be licked. "Not as skillful as your husband, I see.."

I was too afraid to ask Nicolette to remove the cable ties behind my back for fear of being punished even further. I went to the security officers again and had to be fucked again before they told me to get lost. They wouldn't remove my cable ties no matter how much I begged. I walked back to Nicolette's office and saw the 3 interns using my phone.

I was 28 years old and those interns were like 20 or 21... "Oh hey baby! Is this your phone?"

"Y-Yes Sir..." Addressing younger men as Sir was so humiliating! "C-Can you return it to me?"

"And what will we get in return?" The interns asked.

"You can fuck me anytime you want, Sir."

"We have already fucked you. And aren't you already supposed to fuck anyone and everyone? Looks like your phone belongs to me now!"

"W-Wait... I.. I will do anything... Please just return my phone and tell me what to do, Sir..."

The interns laughed and said, "You're really a horny little slut, aren't you?"

"Y-Yes Sir.... I am... a... horny.. little.. Slut..."

"Here is what's going to happen. Once a week, you will hang out with us. If you're a good girl, we will choose a private place. If you're a naughty slut, we will choose a public place. Got it?"

"Y-Yes Sir..."

"Repeat what I said."

"Once a week, hang out with you.. Good girl equals private place. Naughty slut equals public place."

"Good. Here is your phone!" The interns pushed my phone into my wet pussy and walked away, laughing as I cried. My tears flowed down my face and it washed away any shred of dignity or respect I had for myself.

12