All Comments on 'Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 18'

by SlaveGirl926

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

You are doing a great job continuing this series. Cannot explain the low score on last chapter. Are comments disabled? I would be interested in the criticisms, because you are an excellent writer with creative ideas.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

I appreciated the attempt to continue the story. I know a lot of thought and work went into it. But I think it has run its course. Pitiful humiliation. Realism has been tossed out the window. You are an excellent writer, so please just start a new story and let her disappear in peace. She has been slapped for the last time, hopefully.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 1 year ago

I am sorry your score is rather low at this time. I like your writing, but too much abuse, too many slaps, too much unrealistic humiliation. Yes, it is nc, but being treated like this and with such a doofus for a husband, it just is a bit difficult to swallow. Please continue to write, just start a new story.

SlaveGirl926SlaveGirl926over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey guys. Original writer gave 13 chapters, I call it book 1. So this second book I’m currently writing will also have 13 chapters (up to 26).

SlaveGirl926SlaveGirl926over 1 year agoAuthor

My story is going into a certain direction. And that direction will be revealed in the next chapter. This is also what original writer had approved of. It doesn’t matter if I have low scores for the previous chapters, because chapter 19 will be the bridge. Plus I’m not writing for anyone but myself. :)

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

I know you wanted to push the story line to the max. But the original thing that kept Jasmine in line was to not let her husband know and not reveal her activities. Especially with her brother. Now all that has been blown out of the water and then some. A few people being involved in her demise is one thing. But how do you think that now hundreds are now actively involved in her continued rape and torture, not one of them will grow a conscience? All could go to prison.

It is time to close down the story. I have some ideas of how you can do that and maybe leave the door open for more stories. Message me if you are interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol. Look at everyone telling the author what to do. If you’re so great, then why don’t you write it yourselves. Plus it’s a fantasy story, who cares if it’s unrealistic. You dreaming bro? Or just plain stupid?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlaveGirl926@SlaveGirl926
Just a 23 year old Slave girl writing my stories. I love writing humiliation and exhibitionism stories since that's what i love in real life too. Please vote and comment accordingly since I get depressed and stop writing when I receive a bad rating or comment. Feel free to c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES