Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 19.5

Story Info
Owen recounts his side of the story.
2.2k words
4.3
4.8k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the part 1 of the recount from Owen's side of the story. Enjoy~

----

My best friend in high school came to my house one day, crying miserably. After finding out that the hot and popular girl, Jasmine had humiliated Nicolette in the shower room, I hugged Nicolette, calming her down.

Nicolette had calmed down after I hugged her tightly, and we kissed for the first time. Our kissing started off wet and slow, but it quickly became aggressive, as if we were competing to see whose mouth ate the other better. We got up and headed to my bedroom, still kissing each other non stop.

Nicolette proceeded to take off her clothes and I stood there speechless for a moment as I stared at her breasts. Then, I quickly removed my clothes. We continued to kiss on my bed with both of us completely naked.

"Can I.." I wanted to ask if I could insert my dick into her pussy.

"Yes! Hurry... Please.." Nicolette begged and I slid my dick into her pussy.

We had romantic sex together.

After having sex, we started to discuss on how Jasmine had stole Nicolette's boyfriend and how we would take revenge on Jasmine. Including the part where I would legally marry her.

Few years later, I had married Jasmine and took her in as my wife. The sex was great. Seeing my wife's naked body was always exciting. I chased after the woman, dated her, proposed to her, and married with her. Sometimes I had forgotten about my promise with my best friend, Nicolette. But even so, Nicolette had never interfered or reminded me of it. Until one day, Nicolette messaged me and asked to talk.

We furthered our discussion and brainstorm on how to take our revenge on Jasmine. Nicolette had grown into a fine lady and it was hard to keep my dick from erecting.

Nicolette was no virgin, she had her fair share of sexual encounters and had always told me about it. Sometimes with photos too. As we laid down on her bed, naked and cuddling..

Suddenly, an idea came up in my head. "Hey Nico, how about we record Jasmine having sex with other men? Then you can blackmail her into being your slave. Then you can fake deliver it to my home." I asked Nicolette, leaning forward into her excitedly.

"Wow.. That's a good idea. I wonder where did that idea came from.." Nicolette looked down and I followed her gaze. My dick was fully erected.

"Oh you know where it came from, babe. Do you want to know more about the juicy details?" I asked.

Nicolette had his arms around my neck and we kissed for a few minutes.

"I love you, Owen. Ever since in high school. It pains me that Jasmine had sex with you so many times." Nicolette confessed to me.

"Sorry babe. I didn't know. We were best friends.." I said, looking down and feeling guilty.

"And we will always be best friends." Nicolette replied and we kissed again.

"Now, I'm sure you have a lot to think about and get ready for Jasmine's first video. But suck on my dick first! Since the idea came from here!" I said, thinking more with my dick than my actual brain.

"Is that an order, Daddy?" Nicolette asked.

"Yes and don't call me that when we are alone." I said, purposefully pausing a long while before continuing, "You are my slave and I am your Master."

"Wow! Are you proposing to me, Owen?" Nicolette asked and was genuinely surprised.

"Do you hate it?"

"Of course not. Master."

We kissed again before Nicolette got on her knees and sucked my dick.

----

I woke up with my sexy wife in her lingerie. Jasmine had already been an eye candy wherever she goes. But I knew she was a bitch. She's always mean to others, especially other women. Putting them down, humiliating them, scolding them, I was one of the lucky ones.

I gently patted Jasmine's head, thinking about how I seduced her into being my girlfriend and eventually wife.

Nicolette had snuck into Jasmine's home a few days before prom. Countless of men had asked Jasmine out and she told them "Only if you work hard enough!"

Nicolette had altered Jasmine's cheerleading attire. With a little effort, the entire outfit would be torn.

During cheerleading practice, the crowd were all watching, as usual. Horny guys. I was one of them.

Jasmine's wardrobe malfunction had happened and she was completely naked. None of the girls helped her out since they didn't like her at all, and the guys continued to cheer instead of helping her.

I went down and gave her my shirt, then took her away. That was my first ticket into Jasmine's heart and pussy.

Returning back to the present, I massaged Jasmine's breasts as she slept next to me. Nicolette had sent me a text the night before and I knew that some time later today, Jasmine would be mugged, forced to be fucked, and had a blackmail video with Nicolette.

It was originally my idea and I am Nicolette's Master and best friend.

When Jasmine came back home after, I could see the disoriented look on her face but I acted as if I didn't see it.

"Hey baby. Long day at work?" I asked while using my laptop in the living room.

"Y-Yeah.. It's so tiring today, Daddy. Just want to take a shower and sleep." Jasmine said.

"Go ahead baby. I still have work to do."

Jasmine didn't reply and went up to take a shower.

I messaged Nicolette for more details and she gave me everything. The edited video was later sent to my email and I watched it with headphones downstairs as my wife slept in her own room.

----

I knew Jasmine and Nicolette were in the living room, since I was listening to them with Nicolette calling me on her phone and not saying anything to me. I had received a text from Nicolette saying to be awake and that she would be visiting Jasmine later. Such a tease, my slave.

"Now, time for some house rules. Firstly, you will be naked at home at all times. And when I say 'home', I mean this entire house. You will strip at the door step before entering. I want you naked 24/7 here. Are we clear?" Nicolette said to Jasmine and I could feel my dick rising.

After Nicolette left, I laid down on the bed with my erected dick, naked and acting asleep. Jasmine came in naked and sucked on my dick for awhile before we slept naked on the bed. What a bad slut! She didn't even make me cum!

'I will have to punish her later!' I thought to myself and fell asleep while thinking of maybe making her burn away all of her certifications.. Her pride.

----

When I saw my sexy and naked wife outside our home, I opened my mouth wide, acting surprised because I knew Nicolette had guys filming my reaction.

I did in fact had a promotion at work earlier that day. I was promoted to 'Dean' and 'Assistant Director' in my university. Just second only to the principal of the school.

When I saw Jasmine coming towards my direction, I thought about how sad and miserable my best friend, Nicolette had been, when Jasmine humiliated her back in high school and stealing her boyfriend. Anger came up inside me and I shouted for real, with all that pent up anger I've been keeping inside me ever since I saw my best friend crying miserably.. "JASMINE!! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

----

I tried my best to act like I was that angry husband finding out about how my wife got blackmailed by our high schoolmate, but all I could do was not smile. I did however, maintained a straight face.

Nicolette came by and I gave her my same straight face. She smiled at me knowing it was hard for me not to smile and laugh.

Next, I proceeded to have sex with Nicolette in front of Jasmine. Jasmine's cries were very soothing and I smiled at Nicolette as I fucked her.

I wanted to force myself onto Jasmine as she told me what had happened to her when she became a slave for Nicolette. My dick was getting hard and it got very hard when Nicolette and I had sex in front of Jasmine. Once Nicolette was gone, I acted like I was angry so I could slap Jasmine's face and excused myself properly. I wanted to fuck Jasmine too.

When I woke up the next morning, I knew I had to make things up with Jasmine, otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to fuck her again. The topic of Jasmine's homework came up. Visitations. That was Nicolette's idea. Phase 1 was mostly me, this was phase 2, when 'the husband found out about everything' which was a mixture of Nicolette and my ideas.

I gave the suggestion of Jasmine visiting her ex boyfriend and one of my friends, Adrain. To be honest, I thought Jasmine would reject my suggestion. I was pleasantly surprised when she accepted it. I gave her the sex she wanted from me because I thought she earned it. I love the power I had over Jasmine as her husband. As we had sex, I started to think it would be great if Jasmine could become my slave too, alongside Nicolette.

----

Jasmine didn't know I was in my car, watching what she had to do inside Adrain's house via the hidden cameras. Earlier, I had already informed Adrain briefly on what was going on and he set up the cameras for me to watch it, Live.

'Adrain's such a good bro. Bros before hoes, man!' I thought to myself as I stroked my dick while watching the live video of my naked wife humiliating herself for her ex boyfriend and friends.

----

As it was time for phase 3, Nico and I had brainstormed for days before coming up with the new contract and shock collar. Nico was the one that came up with the details of the contract while the idea of a shock collar came from me. 'Since Jasmine was such a bitch before towards my Nico and she couldn't seem to understand why it was hurtful.. maybe some pain would help..' This was what I thought before coming up with the idea of a shock collar.

To be honest, the 'gallery' of Jasmine's naked adventures idea wasn't from me or Nico. It actually came from the guys at Jasmine's and Nico's workplaces. I love the idea of how the men that Jasmine had met were coming up with ideas and more ways to humiliate her.

After I received a text from Nico, my dick got hard. 'Jizzmine had signed the new contract. I left her with Xavier and others. Cindy and I are on our way to visit you now. I'm sure you will enjoy the both of us, My Master.'

And I did enjoyed myself a lot. Having 2 beautiful women licking my dick while being completely naked was very pleasing on the eyes. Their technique was very skillful and I rewarded them with my hot cum. Seeing the both of them so eagerly licking my dick and the floor clean had made my dick remained hard. Nico was and always is the best thing that happened to me. 'I need to reward Nico properly for being such a good girl. She even brought another woman with her.. Such a good little slave..' I thought to myself as they continued to lick and kiss my dick after sucking the cum off of me.

I had allowed Nico to completely take charge of Jasmine since I had both Nico and Cindy to pleasure and serve me. Cindy's shy and quiet nature was very appealing to me but I still preferred my Nico.

Every night at 12 midnight sharp, I would receive a text from Nico, detailing what had happened to Jasmine. My dick always got hard when I read about my wife's adventures.

While every other idea came from Nico, my good little slave. The idea of Jasmine doing porn came from me. I wanted everyone to see what a horny slut Jasmine is..

While Jasmine continued to orgasm on all fours in the dungeon, I visited her with a mask on my face. I am, Mr. Boss. Xavier, that sadist guy suggested to me about this and I took it.

Nico and I had discussed about our reunion party and decided that it was best if both of us didn't attend at the start so we would had enough time to make love to each other before arriving late to enjoy the show. The show of Jasmine humiliating herself in front of our schoolmates.

When I saw my wife, Jasmine being exposed and humiliated in front of our former high schoolmates. I realized that I wasn't angry or sad, but instead I was excited. My dick was hard. It was such a turn on to see a beautiful woman being publicly humiliated. Moreover it's my wife.

As the humiliation went on and on, I realized that I had to tell the truth to Jasmine soon. Our revenge, Nico and I, was coming to an end. Maybe she would be better off without me, or maybe not.

One thing is for sure though, I'm in love with both Jasmine and Nico.