Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 20

Story Info
My slave life as a dog.
2.3k words
4.24
9k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dogs.. Are normally given a small house in front of the owner's house. But since I'm not a real dog but a human dog and slave, Master Owen had given me the backyard as my sleeping area, bedroom and bathroom. I had to be naked at all times as I laid down on the trimmed grass in the backyard. On the previous night when Master Owen had told me everything, I cried myself to sleep.

But the next day when I thought about it, Master Owen must've truly loved me before if nothing of this slave life happened to me until recently. I must've did something that made Master Owen enforced his initial plans with Ma'am Nicolette. Maybe I refused to have sex with Master Owen when I was exhausted from work, or I didn't talk to Master all day, or maybe it was the time when I flirted with another man while asking for more information about the renovations before we lived in the house.

Countless of these pointless thoughts wouldn't do me any good, I had to earn Master Owen's trust and love again. I had to prove myself worthy.

I had to...

The next day, I got slapped in the face and I woke up. Naked on the grass of the backyard of Master Owen's property, previously our beloved home.

"Hello slut!" Nicolette said.

I forced myself to get up and replied, "Hello Ma'am.." as I knelt on the grass.

Nicolette slapped my face again before saying, "Today, you will learn what it takes to be with Master Owen. If you fail, you will be sold away as a slave for another Master... and I can't wait to see that happening!!" Nicolette said and laughed.

"For now, go ahead and orgasm 3 times before you crawl in, Jizzmine." Nicolette said and left me all naked and alone in the backyard.

I fingered my pussy until I had orgasmed 3 times. It only took 10 minutes. I crawled on all fours into the house of my former marriage. Nicolette shouted at me, "Would you hurry up? Stop wasting time!"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied and crawled faster to the living room.

As I knelt on the floor, Nicolette, also naked, used a white board and a pointer and said, "Listen up, Jizzmine. The following are the rules and regulations of this slave house."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied, humiliated by her words.

"Rule number 1: Slave Jizzmine will always be naked.

Rule number 2: Slave Jizzmine will always ask permission for anything.

Rule number 3: Slave Jizzmine will never walk or stand on feet, unless cooking.

Rule number 4: Slave Jizzmine will obey all orders given by any man or woman as long as it doesn't harm the lives of others or itself.

Rule number 5: Slave Jizzmine will accept any punishment for any failure or reluctance in obeying orders.

Rule number 6: Slave Jizzmine doesn't own anything. Not for clothes, money, possessions, house, not even its own body." Nicolette read out the 6 rules to me.

"This is your homework for today, memorize everything by the end of today or you will be punished. Maybe Master will sell you away to Xavier or something!" Nicolette said and laughed as she walked away.

I continued to kneel on the floor as I reread my rules. "Oh and make sure you do the housework. Clean up every dirt, floors and windows. Good bye, Jizzmine."

"Good bye, Ma'am.." I replied with my head down. I waited for a minute before reading my rules again.

After a few minutes of kneeling on the floor and memorizing the rules, I crawled to the kitchen and started on my housework.

Wiped the windows, sweep and mopped the floor, clean the bathrooms, etc. It was a long and difficult process since normally Master Owen would be here to help me with it. Thoughts of how I had failed as a wife came but I tried to ignore them.

The door suddenly sprung opened and I panicked on my knees as I was wiping the living room's table. Xavier came in with 3 of his friends and introduced me. "This is Jizzmine. A sex slave. Go ahead and do what you want with her. She needs to be humiliated in order to survive!"

"Really? Someone so young and sexy is a slave?" They asked.

"Here let me show you.. JIZZMINE!! BEG FOR SEX!!" Xavier shouted.

"Yes Sir.." I replied and started to beg. "Please fuck me.." I was completely naked without any shame and dignity as I placed my hands on the back of my head and knelt in front of them. "Please fuck me, Sir!!"

Everyone laughed at me before the 3 men surrounded my naked kneeling body. "Not bad. She's fuckable!" I laid down on my back and started to massage my own boobs and fingered my wet pussy as the men watched. "Please fuck me, Sirs.." I begged.

The men laughed and pulled my hair. "Get out and expose yourself in public, sexy slut!!"

As my hair got pulled, I struggled and resisted but it was useless. The men were too strong and they pushed out of the house. It was daytime and I was completely naked in public!! When I covered my nipples and pussy, they took my arms and handcuffed my arms behind my back. "Behave yourself, Slut!!" Xavier said and I couldn't help but to have an intense orgasm!! ><

A couple walked by holding hands and saw me.

"Isn't that Jizzmine? That slut?" The girl asked.

"Yup. She's so fuckable and exposed. What a slut!!" The man replied.

Both of them laughed as they walked off.

I started to cry softly for a while until the 3 men pulled my hair, slapped my face and kicked my wet pussy. I bent forward in pain and they laughed at me. "Aren't you enjoying this? Where's the smile?!"

I forced out a smile and I had to continue smiling even after I got kicked again in my pussy.

"Face down, slave!!" Xavier shouted at me and pushed my face to the ground. Next, one of his friends began fucking my pussy and there was nothing I could do about it other than to try and enjoy it.

"I'm coming!!" The man fucking my pussy shouted as I got raped in public.

"N-No!! Stop it!! Don't cum inside my pussy!!" I begged. "Cum into my mouth!! I will swallow it all!! Please!! Ahh!!"

The man ignored my pleas and came inside my pussy.. "If you get pregnant, if it's a boy, abort it. If it's a girl, raise it and she will be our sex slave!!" Xavier said.

I cried softly before the second man shoved his cock into my pussy.

Eventually, I passed out from the intense pleasure. When I woke up a few hours later, I was still handcuffs behind my back but on the public street!! I got up and panicked.. I didn't know where I was and how I got here plus I was completely naked!!

I looked around desperately for help but there was no one in sight. I walked towards the nearby house and prayed that I had got it right. I wasn't.

When the door opened after I had kissed the doorbell and rang it, a tall muscular men came out and scanned my naked body down. "Wow!" He said.

"Erm.. Sir... Please Sir.. I need your help..." I said while blushing. The man stared at my bare boobs as he replied "Sure.. of course you need help. Come on in, baby!!"

When I entered the living room of the male stranger's home. The man announced to his friends "I got a naked slut begging me for help!! Shall we help her out?!"

The man's 4 friends laughed and one of them pulled my hair until my face got smashed into his crotch. "For now, why don't you suck my cock, baby girl!"

Before I could answer, the man took his cock out and I was slapped in the face with the huge cock. ><

As I was sucking on the stranger's cock, one of them asked "isn't this Jizzmine? That slut on TV?!"

"Well I'll be damned. It's her!!"

"Y-Yes Sir.. my name is Jizzmine.." I replied.

"One cock isn't enough, here's mine!!" Another man pulled my hair back and shoved his cock into my wet pussy. I desperately wanted to break free of my handcuffs but I couldn't. All I could do was wiggled my boobs as I got raped.

When the man thrusted his cock faster into and out of my pussy, I begged him not to cum inside and he slapped my face. "Be a good girl or we will send you to the slums!! Slut!!"

I didn't answer and just kept on moaning as I got fucked.

I was already exhausted after the first man had sex with me. But I had a few more waiting to use me..

By the time everyone had used me, I was already falling asleep. "You can't sleep here, you stupid slut. Get out!!"

Before I could beg, I was thrown out of the house and back to being naked and handcuffed behind my back in public. I cried softly as I walked naked in public.. thinking of how low I've fallen..

With my bad luck, the sky started to rain heavily and I got completely drenched. I couldn't even open my eyes properly as I walked naked and handcuffed behind my back in public.

I found a house with a sign that says 'Free home for pets'.. I walked in and there was a young man sleeping at the front counter. I ignored him and went inside. There were dogs and cats and even bunnies. I fell asleep on the floor and prayed for the best.

When I woke up in the morning, I saw a man groping my boobs and I screamed. He got startled and backed away from me before I remembered that I barged into this.

"I-I'm sorry.. you can touch my boobs.. You can do anything you want with me.. as long as you get me home.. Daddy." He was clearly younger than me but I called him 'Daddy' to boost his ego a little.

The young man ran out of the pet store and I froze for a moment before getting up and walking to the bathroom. As I peed, the door got opened and the young man was there staring at my naked peeing with 2 of his friends!!

"There she is! I'm not lying!"

"Wow! She's peeing!!"

"So sexy..."

"E-Erm.. H-Hi.. I am Jizzmine... the one from the television.. I need your help.." I said.

"Oh we will help you!! For sure!!"

"Those are the first and only breasts I've ever seen in my life." Said one of them and I laughed a little.

"Come help me.." I said.

"What do you need help with?"

"Wipe my pussy for me. I just peed. And flush the toilet for me? Please?"

"Sure!! Of course baby!!" Vincent the owner of the pet store replied and he wiped my wet pussy dry with lots of toilet paper.

I let out a sexy moan before saying "Don't be too rough with me, Sir. I will get horny.." I said and Vincent said "Yes Ma'am" before wiping my pussy slowly and softly.

It was a nice change of pace. I've had so many dominating men so far and this was nice to experience. I found myself wanting to expose and humiliate myself further in front of their submissive behavior so I got down on my knees and walked out of the bathroom with my knees.

The 3 of them watched me intensively as I walked naked on my knees to the back door. "Do you want to leave me all alone and naked in public or do you want to adopt me as a pet?" I asked. "It's simple. I need regular food, water, and maybe some sex.. your choice."

His friends were saying "Adopt her! Feed her!! Now!!"

Nathan replied, saying "Why don't you orgasm first to prove that you're a willing and slutty.., erm girl.."

I smiled as Nathan couldn't say the word 'slut'. "Yes Sir. I will obey your every order." I replied and started to fuck myself against a baseball bat that he gave me. It was too huge to fit into my pussy but I tried my best to orgasm anyway.

"Slap my face, Sir." I said to the young boys... <3

"What?" They asked.

"SLAP MY FUCKING FACE AND ORDER ME TO FUCK THE BASEBALL BAT OR BE THROWN OUT NAKED TO THE PUBLIC AND GET MYSELF RAPED!!" I shouted.

The young men gently slapped my face and I felt a little bit more horny but their slaps were too soft. "HARDER!! SLAP MY FACE HARDER!! AREN'T YOU GUYS MEN?! SLAP MY FACE HARDER AND DISCIPLINE ME!!" I shouted and was at my limits of persuading.

One of them slapped my face hard and there was a loud sound. "Go on.. Slap my face.. Please continue. Teach me how to behave myself, Sir." I begged and guided them to slap my face.

The 3 of them slapped my face repeatedly until I orgasmed hard and squirted everywhere!! I fell to my knees and said "Thank you, Sirs.. I love you.. Sirs..." Before they pulled my hair and ordered me to suck their cocks. I obeyed.

"Hey.. don't cum.. cum inside her pussy later!!" One of them said to the other but he came inside my mouth and I swallowed it all. The 3 of them manhandled my naked horny body upstairs and continued to fuck me until I fell asleep on their bed.

----

When I struggled to open my eyes, I realized I was blindfolded and still naked with handcuffs behind my back.

Someone shoved a vibrating dildo into my cute little pussy and I moaned out loudly. "S-Stop it!! Ahh!! What is this.. STOP IT!! AHH!!" I orgasmed hard after waking up in the hands of an unknown man.

When he removed my blindfolds and I looked at the man, My heart sank and and I got terrified. "W-Why are you here.. N-No!! Stop it!!" I orgasmed hard again and squirted wildly in front of my...........

The end of the chapter.