Jasmine's Journey Pt. 01 - The Bouncer

Story Info
Finger fucked by the bouncer.
1.1k words
4.3
19.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine sat in her car smoking the last of her blunt. Her plug switched up on her now that he has a girlfriend. She started out paying like everybody else. When she ran out of money, sucking his dick worked for awhile. That led to exchanging pussy for smoke. I didn't mine. He was hella fine and I don't have time for a boyfriend. But now he has a girl he wants real money again.

As Jasmine stared at the check engine light on her dashboard, she was plotting revenge on the manager at her last job. Working at a clothing store in the mall wasn't great but it was something. That evil bitch hated Jasmine on sight. Jasmine knew that hoe was jealous, but accusing Jasmine of stealing was a bit much. Without a job, how would the bills get paid?

Jasmine had never been a stripper, but she knew they got money. Lots of money. What Jasmine didn't know about stripping she'd make up for with her juicy booty and perky breasts. Jasmine checked her reflection in the mirror. She was ready.

As she walked up to the Baller's Club on the southside of the city. There wasn't much to look at. A boring brick building with a huge parking lot. She heard this place was popular, but she didn't know why. The rumors were that more than dancing goes on here, but that didn't matter to Jasmine. She wasn't one of those kind of girls. She didn't fuck for money. Just dance and go home.

Jasmine pulled open the door and the cool air caused her nipples to perk up under her crop top. She didn't have on a bra. She was interviewing to be a stripper not a secretary. She stepped inside in her sky-high heels into a plush red entryway. There was a ticket counter on the right, but no one was there. A padded red door with a round window leading to the club. There was a faint thud of bass in the background. A gold and diamond chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Underneath was a round glass table with a huge vase filled with fresh flowers. There were mirrors and gold wall paper on every wall. A surveillance camera with a blinking red light let Jamine know she was being watched. The outside did not do this place justice. It was dope! Jasmine got excited as she envisioned dollars falling on her naked body.

In the far left corner perched on the edge of his stool was the largest man Jasmine had ever seen. He was watching her with cold, dark eyes. He stood up as she approached and Jasmine had to lean back a little to see his face. "I'm here for an interview." The man didn't say anything. Jasmine continued, "Dom said to meet him here at 2."

"Oh I am going to enjoy this. Turn around and hold your arms out at your sides," he said in a deep voice. "I need to search you." Jasmine did as she was told. He didn't seem like the type to ask twice.

Search me for what she thought. All she had was her keys and phone. She felt his warm strong hands on her shoulders. His hands trailed under her arms and around the front to her breasts. His rough hands slid under her shirt and cupped both her breasts. He squeezed both her nipples causing Jasmine to suck in her breath quickly at the surprise of his touch. What kind of search was this? Her heart began to race as he moved closer behind her pushing his erection between her cheeks.

He moved his hands down her stomach to her waist. His hands continued down her thighs and over her short black mini skirt. He stopped briefly before he began to move his hands up. "Spread your legs Gorgeous." Jasmine stepped her leg to the left, opening enough for him to move his hand up farther, but not too much. His hands continued to move up her thighs until they met at her pussy. The warmth of his hands caused a tingle all over her body. It has been awhile since she has been fucked, but Jasmine can't believe how her body is betraying her right now.

He pulled her panties to the side. The sudden cold air snapped Jasmine to her senses and she tried to close her legs, but his hand was so big they didn't move. "Settle down sweetheart. Some girls try to sneak drugs in here. I gotta check the favorite hiding spot. Be still. I'm almost done." Jasmine froze. Not knowing what was coming next. He slid his finger between her pussy lips up to her clit. A jolt shot through Jasmine's body. He slowly circled her clit causing waves of electricity to run through her body. Jasmine felt her pussy getting wet. He slowly dragged his finger to her opening. Jasmine shot forward trying to get away. There was no way this was going to happen. He grabbed her waist and pushed her forward, pinning her under his weight against the glass table. "Be still I said."

Jasmine froze as he plunged his finger deep in her pussy. Jasmine almost cried out at the waves of sensation rolling over her body. Damn this feels good. Jasmine knew she shouldn't be enjoying this. Her first day and she already getting finger fucked. He stroked her g-spot over and over again. He pulled his finger out and slid it back up to her clit. He slowly circled her clit with just enough pressure to make her knees buckle. Jasmine felt an orgasm coming. Her body was hot and he was stroking her clit just the way she liked it. He slid his wet finger back into her pussy. This time driving harder and harder into her. He slid in a second finger, spreading Jasmine's pussy. His thick fingers penetrated her over and over again. Just as Jasmine was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out and slid her thong back in place. He smacked her on her ass leaving a wet finger print.

Jasmine was left breathless and clinging to the side of the glass table. As he licked his fingers, he was half smiling when he said, "I hope you get the job. Dom's office is to the right of the bar past the bathrooms." Jasmine's legs didn't seem to be working. Her knees felt like Jell-O as she straightened up her clothes and avoided his gaze. She pulled open the door to the club and didn't look back. What has she gotten herself into? Being a stripper may not be as fun as she thought.