All Comments on 'Jason & Amanda - Passion Ch. 02'

by idealogue2077

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 Stars! I love reading about these two.

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

What's more fucked up the fact her father raped her or that her uncle saw nothing wrong with it and joined in?

WildErotica69WildErotica6910 months ago

Would love to read chapter 3 full of lactation and more impregnation

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

The author proved his writting ability by artfully completing this Chapter. Having reread Chapter 1, I psychiatricially and psychologically accept the outcome of this story. It would have been easier with DNA testing; however, the story would not have been as interesting. I do not understand why Amanda's parents treated her the way they did. I hope the author developes a Chapter 3. I would like to see how the son handles Amanda since she is no longer fills the parent role. I would like to see how compliant she becomes. Likewise, I would like to read about the growing family life. Thjis is a beautiful, tender mutually consensual mother/son incestuous love story which has earned 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She could give him her ass. To claim as his own.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it but her own father raped her if she was my mother her father would be a dead sob and loved how mother and son evolved into a couple!! You should have continued with mom becoming pregnant again and them living a good life as a family 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m kinda surprised that the son didn’t figure it out sooner ex specially if that’s his actual dad not grandfather

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it but you should have continued with more and see how many children they had 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This one hit deep. Amanda is such a wonderful and beautiful creature... and that monster of a father violated her (twice!), impregnated her against her will (and attempted to do so again, not knowing she was already pregnant), and inadvertently twisted her mind so that now she feels compelled to be a slut and enjoys being raped and dominated. And the uncle isn't any better since he is complicit in the second rape. I'd have just fucking killed them both - well, tortured a bit first of course as that's just letting them off too easy. Normally I'm not one to be into that type of thing, but I believe this case warrants an exception. Sick bastards deserve no mercy in my book. I can't even comprehend how damaged someone must be to consider doing such a thing to your own daughter, someone that you're meant to love and protect with your life, as their father. Ugh it makes me shudder.

I thought this was going to be a nice mother/son romance with impregnation, but I did not foresee how dark it was going to get. I would like a part 3 if possible. No more dark shit though please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Regarding nippelfansmall2 comment - 'NTR with a 1/5 rating'. These are men who themselves were either cucked in a relationship or dumped because they're incapable of remaining in a stable relationship. They scour loving wives and M/s incest categories, so venting their anger toward others. They're pathetic lowlifes and shouldn't be allowed to post on Literotica. If I were you, I'd delete their comment. This was an excellent story of romance, integrating some of the evil things that invariably happen in life. You told it perfectly - 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So he is not only her son, but her brother too. And the culprit is the bastard of a father. Incest seems to run in the family. But consenting incest is one thing and rape is another. Rape cannot be condoned. Especially one that has been so destructive of her mental state and character. Even if we can understand the first rape as coming from an over developed libido, and if he repented for it, we can never forgive an unrepentant rapist for the second rape. All in all the story was very erotic even though a little dark. But you could have carried it a little further with the birth of the child and her impregnation for the second child.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't wait to read part 3.

Kellie

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[21.03.24]

Romantique and Harrowing!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useridealogue2077@idealogue2077
Having read taboo tales for many years, I decided to start writing them to give back. I always liked ones with emotional connections and some level of realism. I tend to gravitate towards impregnation, true love and intimacy, and erotic encounters with high stakes. Then again...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES