Jason and his Mommy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his breathing becoming ragged as his fingers finally bumped up against her twin nipples.

"Right there hon," she whispered, "Yes, right there, really needs some attention."

Despite having the blindfold on, Amber closed her eyes, resting her head back against his shoulder as she carefully shepherded his fingers in soft circles around her nipples.

Amber felt them becoming fully erect in a mere manner of seconds, they were incredibly sensitive, as his fingers lightly brushed the blended baby oil all over them.

A soft moan involuntarily escaped from her lips as he flickered his fingers tenderly across her fully erect nipples.

Pressing her body back against him allowed her to feel how very big and hard he was getting-- down there-- as his breath was now coming in shallow gasps. She imagined him being a totally wholesome virgin with this being the very first time he ever touched a woman's breasts. Again, it helped ease her mind thinking such a thing. If it was true or not, at this point anyways, really didn't matter.

"You are doing so good baby . . . don't stop . . . my poor nipples . . . they need lots of attention and care hon."

"A-tten-tion," he whispered in a hoarse voice as he continued to flick his fingers delicately across her nipples.

"Oh God that feels so good, sweetie" she whispered to him. Wondering what he would do if she let go of his hands, she slipped her hands away, dropping them down so they were resting on his thighs.

She was not at all surprised when instead of stopping, he continued to slip and slide his two fingers on each hand oh so delicately, just the way she loved, across her nipples.

She could feel him squirming something awful now as her hands slowly moved to his crotch. Her inner voice was once more whispering to her: Are you really going to do this, Amber?

Apparently the answer was yes as she was not stopping. Indeed, thanks to the way he was so delicately playing with her nipples there would be no stopping; she simply lacked the will power.

In her mind, she was already imagined exactly what he would feel like: big and hard.

But then, mere inches from pushing her hands up against him down there, he abruptly stopped.

Yanking his hands away he whispered harshly, "No . . . touching with Mommy . . . like this . . . Wrong!"

Before she even knew what was happening, he was on his feet. He reached down and using one hand, gripped her tightly around her upper arm before pulling her roughly to her feet.

She started to protest, "Honey, why di--"

Shaking her like a rag doll, he barked at her, "No talk."

Amber abruptly feel silent as he propelled her toward the tent. "Sleep now . . . you there . . ." He ripped the blindfold off of her.

He was pointing at the open flap to her small tent.

"Go . . ."

She started to bend over to enter the tent when he pulled her back to him. His mask was down once more as he twisted her around. Once again, she felt the cold steel of the handcuffs being clamped around her wrists.

"No escape . . . while Jason sleep."

"No, no, never," she whispered while he pushed her toward the tent, barking "Go inside sleep."

He followed her inside, helping her get inside her sleeping bag. Just before heading out, she spoke up. "Honey, I don't much care for the dark. Can you turn the lantern on for me? It's right there, sitting on the ground, in the corner by the flap."

His only response was a grunt, but he did abide to her request, turning the lantern on low.

She planned on asking him for a goodnight kiss but when his only response to her quiet "good night" to him was another low grunt before quickly ducking out of the tent, Amber knew she would have to think of some alterative plan. Apparently, it was not going to be so easy to seduce her morally uptight "son".

A minute later he was back inside the tent raising her hopes maybe he changed his mind and was going to sleep besides her. Her hopes were further fueled when she spotted the heavy quilt blanket he was holding in his arms.

Any hopes were quickly dashed though when he bent over, arranging the blanket around her before disappearing out of the tent without a word.

After a minute or two, she dozed off while still turning a couple ideas over in her head on just how she might go about seducing him. She awoke sometime later. How long she had been asleep she was unsure. The tent was dark though as the batteries in her lantern must have gave out.

Amber shivered. Despite the sleeping bag and quilt she was cold and very uncomfortable. Sleeping with handcuffs on was not at all ideal. Neither was the tent being dark ideal. She needed to do something.

Climbing to her feet, she made her way quietly out of the tent, hoping he would not get angry if she was to wake him up.

After poking her head out of the tent, she received a bit of a surprise. He was sitting on the ground, his back up against the log, not facing her. It sounded as if he was quietly moaning a single word--"mommy". Hmm, no worries about him sleeping apparently. Unless he was sleeping sitting up and maybe dreaming--of her.

Making sure to be extra quiet, she took a small step forward to get a better look. In the dying light of the fire, she was just able to make out what he was doing: it appeared his hand was in his lap and was moving up and down while holding something green, something neon green.

Yes, oh God, it was her panties and he was whacking off. Although she could not see his manhood, and did not want to risk coming any closer, she could imagine his jeans unzipped and his cock out. Even more vivid in her wicked imagination was how big and hard his cock must have been with her neon green panties wrapped around it.

Seeing him whacking off with her panties, caused a smile to cross her face as this just might be the missing piece of the puzzle she would need for later. Knowing it would not be at all good to surprise him at this point, Amber quietly stepped backwards, ducking back inside the tent.

Praying he had not blown a load yet, she called out to him loudly, "Jason, honey, can you come in here please. Your mother needs you. Hurry."

Not surprisingly, she heard some mad scrambling taking place out there before he popped his head inside the dark tent.

Making sure to add some extra "whine" to her voice, Amber told him, "Honey, sorry if I woke you up but your mom woke up and now I can't get back to sleep. And the stupid lantern went out. I guess the batteries are dead. And I am really uncomfortable with these handcuffs on. I don't think I will be able to get back to sleep but you wanna know what is really bothering me."

After a long drawn out moment where she was wondering if he was hearing her at all, or if he was going to respond in any way, he finally answered, "Tell what bother you."

"It's my worry about you. I mean I have the sleeping bag in here, I have your nice quilt blanket in here, while you are out there, in the cold and dark, with just the clothes on your back to keep you warm."

"I have . . . the fire."

"Hmm, surely it's out, or almost out by now and as I recall we used all of the firewood to get that fire started earlier and I am sure you would not have went wandering off from the campsite in search of wood leaving your mom all alone in these woods."

"Never," he said moving deeper inside the tent.

Taking a deep breath, Amber launched into all the reasons why he needed to be in here with her. "Hey just listen to me for a sec. I think you can solve all my problems if you just come in here and lay down next to me . . . after taking off my handcuffs. You can wrap your big strong arms around me. I . . . I bet you are a light sleeper and if I tried to . . . you know . . . you would wake up. Also we can keep each other warm snuggling under the sleeping bag and your blanket. The night is getting only colder you know. And finally I will just feel better knowing you are next to your mommy instead of being out there in the cold and the dark. Plus, with you inside with me I won't be afraid of the dark so it won't matter the lantern died."

When he said nothing. She whispered, "Please baby . . . for me. Pretty please."

After a long drawn out moment, he finally whispered, "Jason . . . sleep in tent . . . next to mommy . . . if she wants."

"She does baby, she does."

He hunched down beside her and undid the handcuffs before standing back up.

"I go. Put fire out. Be back."

She stood up, stretching her muscles as he started out of the tent. "Oh wait one more thing hon. Bring a flashlight back with you, yours if you got one or mine. It's in the big compartment of my backpack. I need it for a nightlight to fall asleep. Oh and your mom's bottle of oil, bring that too."

He was gone just long enough for Amber to come up with a plan. It was both daring and naughty and its chances for success all hinged on one thing: would he totally buy into her being his mother.

Jason ducked back into the tent a minute later. In his one hand was the bottle of oil she requested but his other hand was empty.

"You didn't grab a flashlight hon?"

If he hadn't pushed his hockey mask back in place before entering the tent she would have witnessed what passed for a smile on the shy, young man's face.

He thrust out a clenched hand to her. Opening it up, he said, "Better than flashlight."

In the palm of his hands were four D batteries. "Oh perfect, Jason. Just put the oil down and can you put the batteries in while I go outside? I gotta go pee. I am just going behind that big rock over there so maybe you could just step outside the tent as you are putting the batteries in so you can keep an eye on me." Reaching out she touched his hand, "I don't want a bear to steal your mother you know."

"No bear . . . touch mommy," he said while pulling the large hunting knife out of its protective sheath attached to one of his belt loops.

"Protective as ever. Nice," she said as they headed out of the tent.

After taking care of her business, she crossed the small clearing back to him where he was waiting with the lantern already lit.

Once they were back inside the tent, she turned to him, her heart thundering in her chest. Her plan would fail or succeed here in the next few seconds. If it succeeded she was pretty sure her safety would be assured--at least for the foreseeable future.

She moved up close to him. "Can you set the lantern over in the far corner and turn it down to its lowest setting. I don't want it too bright in here."

He quickly obeyed before returning to her. Reaching out she took both hands in his. "Look Jason, I have a very serious question to ask you and I want the truth. Can you do that for me?"

He nodded his head yes.

"Do you really want me to be your mommy? Is that what your heart is telling you or maybe . . . or maybe I'm just not good enough to be your mom?"

"No . . . no." He squeezed her hands tight. "You . . . good enough." He paused for a long moment before adding in a fierce whisper, "I want you . . . to be my mom . . . please."

"I want you too baby," she said. She took a deep breath before letting his hands go. Reaching up, she ran her fingers lightly through a wild tuft of his coal black hair sticking out from behind the mask around his left ear.

"Then you have to do something for me . . . for us. You have to recognize your mom's authority over you . . . I mean . . . just in some matters anyways. What I am trying to say is there might be a couple things I ask you to do and since I am your mother you should feel compelled to do what I ask . . . that is if you really recognize me as your mother like I recognize you as my son, as my cute, adorable little Jason."

When his only response, after his usual long pause, was a soft nod of his head she whispered, "So does that mean you understand and agree?"

Again he nodded.

"Good then the first thing I want you to let your mommy do is . . ." She paused, smiling at her sweetly before whispering the punch line. "Undress you before we lay down. I know you are old enough to get undressed yourself hon, but I wanna pamper my little boy by letting him just relax while I do all the work of undressing him."

Reaching out, she started by slowly unbuttoning his shirt as she continued to whisper to him. "You know good boys who are obedient to their mommy's get nice treats . . . and sometimes even nicer rewards."

As she patiently continued to unbutton his shirt he finally answered with a quiet statement giving her a much needed boost of confidence things were heading in the right direct. "Jason . . . likes treats . . . especially . . . Mommy's treats."

"Hmm, that is nice and like I said . . ." She finished unbuttoning the shirt all the way as she circled around him, whispering in his ear, "You be good and you shall get your treats Jason sweetheart. I promise and maybe even a nice reward."

After tossing the shirt off to the side, she helped him peel off his navy blue tee shirt. She also tossed the tee shirt casually off to the side before reaching out to start to undo his belt and that's when he stopped her. "Jason . . . leave pants on . . . Mommy."

"No honey," she said with a sigh. "You have been hiking all day and your jeans are pretty filthy and your mom's sleeping bag, which she is being kind enough to share with you, is all nice and clean. You understand what I'm saying?"

After a brief pause he nodded his head yes before he whispered, "Wait."

Reaching out, he quickly unhooked the sheath holding the knife from his belt. Bending down, he put the knife just to the left of the sleeping bag up toward one of the two pillows.

"Yes, that is better," she whispered while reaching out to undo his belt again. This time he didn't stop her.

Showing a patience which only increased both of their desires, Amber first undid his belt, and then unbuttoned his jeans, before slowly pulling them down. He was wearing a pair of simple white briefs, and although she only allowed herself a cursory glance down there, even in the dim light of the lantern she could see her "son" was rather well endowed --and maybe more than a little excited based on the bulge he was sporting.

"Now step out of your jeans baby and then Mommy needs to take off your underwear too for the same reason as the jeans."

She knew this was pushing things but if her daring plan was to carry the night, then him being totally naked would make things a whole lot easier.

"Underwear . . . dirty . . . too."

"That's right, hon."

Deciding it might be best not to push things too far and too fast, Amber quickly added, "I know how shy you are baby so your mom will just turn around and let you take off your own underwear and then just hurry up and crawl under the safety of the sleeping bag."

"OK," he said quietly.

She gave him a few seconds to take off his underwear before she called out, "Are you safe and sound inside the sleeping bag hon?"

"Yes."

Turing around, she gave him a warm smile before she dropped to her knees and crawled inside the sleeping bag next to him.

As he reclined on his back, Amber cuddled up next to him, resting her head on his powerful chest. She would give it a minute, allowing him time to get used to her being next to him like this, before pushing things further along.

After a minute or two, just as she was considering just how to proceed with the next step in her naughty plan he gave her an inspiration when he quietly said, "Treats."

Raising up on one arm, she stared down at him. "If you want your mommy's treats honey you are going to have to take off that silly mask of yours."

Almost immediately, he shook his head no.

"Please, baby," she cooed to him.

Again he shook his head no.

Leaning down, she brought her mouth to his ear whispering, "Pretty please for mommy take it off baby."

She twirled her fingers in the tufts of hair sticking out from under the mask making him sigh. "I promise you will really like Mommy's treats and beside it's really dim in here to begin with so I won't really be able to see you."

"Not . . . dim . . . enough."

"We can fix that." Reaching over she grabbed his discarded tee shirt and took it over to the lantern. After carefully draping the dark tee shirt over the lantern, cutting the light down inside the tent significantly, she moved back over to him.

"See now it's really dark in here, Jason honey so . . ."

Without waiting for him to answer, Amber boldly started to undo his mask, fully expecting he would stop her. He didn't.

After carefully pulling the mask off of him, she tossed it aside into a far corner of the tent.

She turned back to him. Inside the darkness of the tent she could barely see his face, but what she could observe broke her heart. Moving her face down closer to his, staring intently, she understood now why he was reluctant to remove the mask.

Running in a jagged, zig zag pattern up his right cheek was an ugly looking thin scar. In the diffused light of the tent she could just barely make out the contours of his nose which appeared to be a mashed in and bent to one side.

Yes, it truly was only a face a mother could love and that is maybe why her heart was breaking for him. Using one finger, she lightly traced the jagged scar staining his right cheek. "What happened here baby . . . if you don't mind me asking?"

After a long pause he said quietly, "They mean . . . to Jason." Amber noticed how he was rapidly blinking his eyes as his voice hitched. Was he on the verge of tears?

"Who mean to you baby?"

"Others . . . mean to Jason. Lots . . . of . . . fights."

She stroked his face lightly with one hand. She wanted to know more but decided having him relive what was obviously some tragic events of his past might not be such a good idea.

"Hmm, Mommy is here now baby. It's OK. Time Jason got his treats and just so you know . . . I still think you are adorably cute."

He smiled, almost, before he whispered back, "Mommy . . . tell . . . fib."

"Close your eyes honey and Mommy will give you your treats and maybe convince you she is not fibbing."

He closed his eyes as Amber continued to run her fingers lightly through his hair. Slowly, she brought her lips down to his right cheek where she patiently applied a series of small kisses all up and down the jagged scar.

Moving up to his forehead, she sprayed it with a good half dozen kisses before moving down to his other cheek, giving it the same treatment. Raising up, she whispered to him, "You like your Mommy's treats baby?"

"Yes . . . more."

"Of course baby. I always have more for you."

She kissed him lightly on the nose once, before giving each of his cheeks several more kisses.

"Is that enough treats for little Jason?"

He shook his head no.

"Show mommy where you want more of her treats baby. Use your finger."

Slowly, he brought his hand up to his face before using his index finger to tap his lips.

"I was hoping you would say that," she whispered as she slowly dropped her lips to his.

She kissed him several times, sweetly, before pulling back. "More," he whispered.

Again, she dropped her lips to his, letting her kisses, this time, linger a bit longer.

When she raised up again he almost immediately whispered. "Want more."

"Well baby, if you want more of your Mommy's sweet kisses you are going to have to show her you really like them by kissing her back."

Amber closed her eyes as he brought her lips down to his. The moment of truth was at hand: would he kiss her back?

Initially the answer was no as she showered his lips with several light kisses, but as she persisted, pressing her lips firmly against his, he finally relented and kissed her back.

They exchanged several dainty, almost innocent kisses, before Amber went for broke. Letting her tongue go, she slid it along his lips before letting it dip into his mouth. She felt his whole body stiffen as her tongue worked its magic, swirling inside the warm recesses of his mouth. After several breathless swirls of her tongue, she felt his own tongue slip inside her mouth.